Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot! (773)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Then he shot the missile out of spite, which is amazingly darker than anything that's gone on in the highly sanitized BW series.

He had no reason to do it if he wasn't trying to destroy the data.

Like how Jessie and James totally weren't in the balloon in the second episode of the N arc, so they absolutely, positively, one hundred percent weren't blasting off in that episode?
    Yes I think he did it out of spite or just because the writers want to make TR blow up, he put a bomb in his lab basicly trying to kill the kids, the pokemon and Handsome, hes being evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Team Rocket didn't steal data. They deleted it to hinder Team Plasma, since that's the reason they're back in Unova in the first place
    Oh so thats why so they basicly succeded but then Colress seems to tell the grunt that he has it in another place.

----

Btw enoguh of this, are you going to turn every thread into TR discussion now? they were a small part of the episode talk about other stuff, all you do the entire BW is talk about TR or how you hate Dent...
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 7th February 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Oh so thats why so they basicly succeded but then Colress seems to tell the grunt that he has it in another place.
    So TR was pointless in this episode then? I guess it was too much to hope they would get the upper hand over Colress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So TR was pointless in this episode then? I guess it was too much to hope they would get the upper hand over Colress.
    Absolutely pointless. Why did you think they're rehashing the Roggenrola plot next week with the Mareep truck?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

We can also say that they got tricked, they though they deleted everything but didn't and show how smart Colress is but yeah it can be interpreted as useless as I said they didn't need to be here if they didn't accomplish anything.

We can also say that they got tricked, they though they deleted everything but didn't and show how smart Colress is but yeah it can be interpreted as useless as I said they didn't need to be here if they didn't accomplish anything.
    Well, this episode made TP a threat so that's awesome.

TR interfering with it sent it straight off the rails right when they almost pulled it off.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Exactly the episode made TP look awesome, Colress looked like a great villan so far, Axew was USEFUL this week AXEW, so lets talk about TR for 10 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    TR interfering with it sent it straight off the rails right when they almost pulled it off.

This is exactly what I was afraid of.
    You are exactly afraid of anything TR does.

Who is Angie?

Yay!! Giga Impact <3!!!! Was Kibago possessed when he used it??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Who is Angie?
    Looking at the episode, probably the TP girl grunt, I don't remember any other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yay!! Giga Impact <3!!!! Was Kibago possessed when he used it??
    No Iris ordered it to stop Beartic I believe or Galvantula.

Looking at the episode, probably the TP girl grunt, I don't remember any other girls.

Did the Plasma Grunt Girl have a good role in this episode? I mean obviously Colress was the star of the Plasma group this episode but did she get a good amount of screen time? If they did bother to name her, you would think she would be somewhat important.

TR was here to have set up to a future war with TP

Did the Plasma Grunt Girl have a good role in this episode? I mean obviously Colress was the star of the Plasma group this episode but did she get a good amount of screen time? If they did bother to name her, you would think she would be somewhat important.
    She seemed like she was ordering the other grunts around, so basicly second in command, seems like she migth be one of the main antagonist along with Ghetsis and Colress, probably an officer instead of a grunt.

Quote Originally Posted by santijuste View Post
    TR was here to have set up to a future war with TP
    Well, if this is the case, I hope they are a threat to them next time and don't allow Colress to step all over them like he did this episode.

She seemed like she was ordering the other grunts around, so basicly second in command, seems like she migth be one of the main antagonist along with Ghetsis and Colress, probably an officer instead of a grunt.
    That's awesome. People were talking about how they wanted Zinzolin and The Shadow Triad to appear but it looks like she might take their place. Not to say that Zinzolin and The Shadow Triad won't show up at all but I think you're right that Ghetsis, Colress and Angie will be more important.

Now do you like that? Because I was talking to one of my friends on here who is a huge Colress fan and she hates what the anime is making him. I don't mind it but I am wondering how other people feel? Is it good that this Colress isn't like he is in the games?
    He was portrayed like in the games, so... this is why we don't judge and complain about episodes we haven't seen yet, people.

Oh so Team Rocket only deleted data? Either way they helped stop Team Plasma from using that facility by forcing Colress to self-destruct it. So that accounts for something. What I am curious about is if they mentioned anything about Looker.

Axew finally used Giga Impact wow. Now we must see Outrage and... Scratch... again.

So Colress was pretty turned on with Pikachu's power... so will he want to get Pikachu for his own later on? That may convince Team Rocket to try harder to capture Pikachu before Colress.

I do have to say that I liked seeing them tie up Meowth to stop him from going beserk. Too bad we didn't see any other TRio or Twerp pokemon. Would have liked to see Oshawott and Boldore like it shows in the opening.

Wow, such an awesome episode! I pretty much like everything shown its so cool!

I kind of felt sorry for the Galvantula as it looked worried when Colress was going to control it, which is scary in a way actually... ;~;
    Oh look, they actually showed some parts of Floccesy Town, mainly just the Pokemon Center but at least it got covered a little, not the best place for Team Plasma to hide. XD

Hmm... Looks like Colress controls Pokemon in surroundings with clouds or something. Ah, scary Pikachu and Axew! Lol, Looker disguised hiker saved them with a mini cube thing. Man, at least Team Rocket are still looking and acting cool in my opinion. Haha, they locked Meowth up in case, I never thought about him.
    Haha, I like how Ash is just running along on the lead thinking he can take on Team Plasma. Yes, they finally meet Team Plasma! Ash looks pumped up kind of...

They took control of Pikachu again, but he managed to break through the controlling thing by hearing Ash! Oh no, I guess Colress may go after Pikachu now too... -_-
    Wow, Team Rocket were awesome they already messing with Team Plasma! Too bad they got away and blasted Team Rocket off. Awe, Ash says bye to the Pokemon freed. DX

At the Pokemon Center Ash, Iris and Cilan say bye to Looker. Man, pretty awesome episode! I like it all the way through.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

The scene in which the TRio blasted off was so pointless. It felt like they added it just because they want the TRio to blast off in every episode they appear in from now on.

I mean I don't mind if they blast off again but I do hate those scenes that are there just because the TRio has to blast off.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    The scene in which the TRio blasted off was so pointless. It felt like they added it just because they want the TRio to blast off in every episode they appear in from now on.

I mean I don't mind if they blast off again but I do hate those scenes that are there just because the TRio has to blast off.
    I saw the pictures, too, and I don't like TR being blasted off again. Kind of gives you an idea of what the TRio is going to be like in 6th gen, doesn't it? I'm just hoping that Pikachu doesn't get spammed so much in later episodes.

Saw the pictures, looks enjoyable to me.

I enjoyed Team Rocket through out it, they had their serious moments(Using high tech stuff to easy drop, getting in Plasma's business), and it looks like they had a comedic moment in the form of Meowth being tied up(Wasn't over the top or anything though, in another series Meowth probably would have scratched Jessie's and James' face off before being tied up, or he wouldn't get tied up and would just stop once Looker did his thing, Jessie and James would then proceed to fight Meowth). Their blast off looked dramatic with the faces, did they say the line this time? I was hoping they wouldn't blast off this episode, but I kind of figured Colress was going to go after them(Even jokingly saying that he was going to kill them...which...wasn't that far off).

I enjoyed Colress, I like his personality here, and it looked like he had a moment that he was very interested in Pikachu, and it looked like the female grunt said something that resulted in Colress having a pouty face, that's what it looked like to me at least. I'd like it if the female grunt has a more prominent role then the other grunts, for one, there isn't anyone noticeable from the group besides Ghetsis and Colress, the former I don't see having a big role any time soon, also, in the opening I believe she's the only female, plus she seemed more important in this episode then the other two grunts.

The stuff with Ash and that looks nice too, better once I know what's being said.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I really like TR this saga. I want them to stay just like that.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

This episode was a happy ending for Mienshao for once, as well for all the other Pokemon, so I'm glad about that. But I couldn't help but go WTF when I saw how big Mienshao was compared to Ash. I know it's "4'07" but that scene looked strange when Ash was talking to the escaped Pokemon towards the end...
    Last edited by SKyLineR32; 7th February 2013 at 3:00 PM.

I like this epiosde but I'm mad that they need to blast team rocket off

It really does feel like Team Rocket is like Kanto Team Rocket again, serious mix with comical moments, I like that. Did they not remember Looker? The Ash and Looker meeting was pretty cool. Really looking forward to seeing in English dubbed.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It really does feel like Team Rocket is like Kanto Team Rocket again, serious mix with comical moments, I like that. Did they not remember Looker? The Ash and Looker meeting was pretty cool. Really looking forward to seeing in English dubbed.
    I don't recall Team Rocket being serious at all in Kanto, they had that moment at their debut which quickly changed from serious to comedic. If anything, they were comedic with some serious moments.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast