Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77

Thread: I need to take a nap

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    239

    Default I need to take a nap

    Hey! So this is my first game, but I'm pretty sure it's kinda original. Basically, you say that you need to take a nap, and then explain why. The next poster will then explain why that's ridiculous, and then proceed to explain why they need to take a nap.

    Like this:
    I need to take a nap because I haven't had any coffee all day.

    That's ridiculous because I just saw you drink ten tons of Coca-Cola!
    I need to take a nap because someone just punched me in the face.



    Rules:
    1. Obviously follow SPPf rules and game rules but I really don't want to link to them.
    2. Be nice. Don't bully or overly ridicule people in your responses. Naturally, there will be some ridicule, but just don't take it too far.
    3. Don't take it too seriously. It's a game. Deal with it.




    I'll start.
    I need to take a nap because my hair's on fire.

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tohjo Falls
    Posts
    1,413

    Default

    First post yay!
    Thats ridiculous as you were playing with Chimchar!
    I need to take a nap because I am sick of studying.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    oh my god it's full of stars
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    That's ridiculous because your bed is made of textbooks.

    I need to take a nap because the alien overlords demand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    That's because you have to use a Love Ball, and a Respect Ball. Just trying to force yourself into their life by throwing balls in their face doesn't work.
    how to get girls in the pokemon world

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Then fight back.

    I need to take a nap because I have been working for 21 whole hours non-stop.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tohjo Falls
    Posts
    1,413

    Default

    Thats ridiculous as you were laying on the bed playing Pokemon!

    I need to take a nap cause I am drowsy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    oh my god it's full of stars
    Posts
    1,756

    Default

    That's ridiculous because you just evolved into Hypno.

    I need to take a nap because I need to enter the world of Pokemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    That's because you have to use a Love Ball, and a Respect Ball. Just trying to force yourself into their life by throwing balls in their face doesn't work.
    how to get girls in the pokemon world

  7. #7

    Default

    That's ridiculous, you exit it when you take a nap.
    I need to take a nap because of that King's game last night.
    I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON FROM THE 3rd-6th AND FROM THE 10th-12th. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ME OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREHAND SO IT CAN BE DONE BEFORE. IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE.

    This has been an important announcement.

    PLEASE HELP MY EGGS OR THEY WILL DIE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Having fun is not hard work.

    I need to take a nap because I'm lazy.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  9. #9

    Default

    That's ridiculous, how can you be lazy and be on the forums so much?
    I need to take a nap as summer schoolwork.
    I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON FROM THE 3rd-6th AND FROM THE 10th-12th. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ME OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREHAND SO IT CAN BE DONE BEFORE. IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE.

    This has been an important announcement.

    PLEASE HELP MY EGGS OR THEY WILL DIE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Thats ridiculous, you slept all through!
    I need to take a nap because I don't want to do chores.
    'Champ's PASBL Things!

    Machamp, you are now mine!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Would you rather have your house in complete mess? What's wrong with you?

    I need to take a nap to skip over to the next day.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  12. #12

    Default

    That's ridiculous, your chores are to play video games!
    EDIT: Ninja'd! That's ridiculous, today is the last day. You're going to sleep through it?
    I need to take a nap because I need to take a nap.
    I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON FROM THE 3rd-6th AND FROM THE 10th-12th. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ME OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREHAND SO IT CAN BE DONE BEFORE. IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE.

    This has been an important announcement.

    PLEASE HELP MY EGGS OR THEY WILL DIE

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,031

    Default

    That's ridiculous, your naps aren't intelligient beings and you must control them.

    I need to take a nap because I ate too many potatoes at lunch.

    Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Um, yeah, that's what the toilet is for.

    I need to take a nap because I have been working for 21 whole hours non-stop. (and this time act like I'm telling the truth.)
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    183

    Default

    That's ridiculous as your job is a bed tester!

    I need to take a nap because I just got attacked by squirrels.

    My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    239

    Default

    That's ridiculous, because I just sent all the squirrels to Mars last week!

    I need to take a nap because otherwise the world will explode.

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lost Woods
    Posts
    82

    Default

    That's ridiculous because the world's already exploded!

    I need to take a nap because I've eating pie non-stop. ._.

    I was born on this desk, and I'll die on this desk

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    239

    Default

    That's ridiculous. When did you breathe?

    I need to take a nap because someone drugged me

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Where all are equal
    Posts
    492

    Default

    That's ridiculous, because you were already drugged.

    I need to take a nap, cause I saw mega sableye.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    That's ridiculous. You were obviously drugged if you saw that! :P

    I need a nap because I just woke up, and I'm exhausted!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    239

    Default

    That's ridiculous because you clearly are bouncing off the walls right now.

    I need to take a nap because I have been impaled

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  22. #22

    Default

    That's ridiculous, dead people can't take naps!
    I need to take a nap to the police for drug testing.
    I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ABLE TO BE ON FROM THE 3rd-6th AND FROM THE 10th-12th. IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BATTLE ME OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFOREHAND SO IT CAN BE DONE BEFORE. IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BATTLE.

    This has been an important announcement.

    PLEASE HELP MY EGGS OR THEY WILL DIE

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Loving Tikip and DarkCastle
    Posts
    239

    Default

    That's ridiculous because that statement was confusing.

    I need to take a nap because I'm confused and will probably hurt myself in my confusion if I don't.

    ^Sworn Metalhead made that and is pretty cool^
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug
    Giovanni x Mudkip = new OTP
    I CLAIM BIDOOF! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I've also claimed the Scion of Legend, Owain! JUSTICE!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In the grave
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Look at those swirly eyes in your avatar. You are clearly a spinda and cannot be confused, as your ability is obviously Own Tempo.

    I need to take a nap because a psyduck disabled all of my moves except for Rest.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

    Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    583

    Default

    That's ridiculous, disable only works on one move at a time.

    I need to take a nap since I went through trillion rollercoaster rides.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •