Thread: Fire red Vileplume

Default Fire red Vileplume

Hello, I have a shiny Vileplume so I'd really like to keep her lol
    She is lonely and the IVs are 28-29 15-17 8-9 3-5 26-28 20-22.
    I know she has kinda shitty special attack, so I gave her sludge bomb, since her physical isn't that bad.
    Any tips on moveset or EVs?

It's a shame that Swords Dance is an egg move because that would've been the perfect set. Just go with Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb and Sleep Powder/Moonlight. In-game, that's probably the most useful set anyway. Sunny Day makes Vileplume faster than everything.
    Mount Silver, the new community of competitive GSC.
    Monthly tournaments, tier discussion (including NU and LC!), links to useful GSC guides and analyses, and much more!
    The best place if you are new to competitive GSC or if you are looking for GSC tournaments!
    Check it here: http://mount-silver.proboards.com/

Honestly, Just transfer it to Generation 5 where it has itself a physical/special split... that & it'll make the Vileplume more valuable.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!