Thread: SoulSilver Playthrough Advice

Default SoulSilver Playthrough Advice

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this is the wrong Forum for this, but I couldn't think of where else it could fit.

Anyways, I've fairly recently started my SoulSilver Playthrough and I've just beaten the first 3 gyms so far.

My team consists of Quilava, Noctowl, Scyther, and Drowzee. Quilava and Noctowl are in the low level 20's, Scyther is at level 16, and Drowzee is at level 13.

I plan to add Umbreon to my team eventually and I'm not planning on keeping Drowzee, are there any team members or anything you guys would reccomend? I'd be willing to drop Noctowl if there is a better pokemon to use, but I plan to keep Quilava and Scyther.

Thanks for the help!

From personal experience i would recommend getting the extreme speed dratini after the eighth gym but that's pretty far away. Ampharos is a solid choice as well, helped me in my playthrough. Good luck on the team

Thank you, any water types you'd recommend?

Other than the stereotypical shiny gyarados, i would recommend Lanturn. Lanturn is really underated but in my opinion good, especially with his volt absorb ability. Though i haven't used one, i plan on getting one soon. But before that i'm gonna get a Feebas -> Milotic. 4x weakness to lightning is pretty bad, so you'll have to be careful. But the best feature about it is that it only needs 600 000xp to reach 100