Thread: Recommend me your favourite pre-BW fillers

Default Recommend me your favourite pre-BW fillers

Hey all,

I've been watching a lot of random filler episodes recently and I just wanna know if there are good ones I should look out for.

I saw the original series as a kid, I remember most of Kanto but don't hesitate to give them a mention because there's lots that I won't remember fully, especially in Johto! In terms of filler I've seen little to none of Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Out of my recent haul, I think The Wayward Wobbuffet and Where No Togepi Has Gone Before are my favourites. So I guess there's some criteria for you lol.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

The HGSS miniarc.
    Piplup up and again.
    The one after he lost at lake acuity. It shows that is is possible for ash to feel something not named happy after losing.

Another one: A Meteoric Rise to Excellence! :P

Illusion Confusion, Type Casting, The Screen Actor's Guilt, Bye Bye Psyduck, In the Pink, Ignorance is Blissey, A Shipful of Shivers, The School of Hard Knocks, Wired for Battle, The Path to the Pokemon League, Bad to the Bone, Showdown At Dark City, Ditto's Mysterious Mansion, Pikachu's Goodbye (apparently this is considered a filler), The Bridge Bike Gang, The Battling Eevee Brothers, The Flame Pokemon-athon!, Un-BEAR-able, For Crying Out Loud, Sick Daze, The Crystal Onix, The Superhero Secret, Some Like It Hot!, The Heartbreak of Brock, and more.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 8th February 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Imitation Confrontation, and Dues and Don'ts.

The Island of the Giant Pokemon.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

One Trick Phony!

Wish upon a Star-Shape!

Will the Real Oak Please Stand up!

I think those are fillers in Johto...or at least ones I laughed at.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Thanks for the suggestions.

Just finished the Lyra mini arc. It was great!

Sinnoh League! It's epic

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

Piplup up and away
    and
    Steamboat willies

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

A scare to remember, Advanced Battle (pikachu looses its memory and is tricked into joining team rocket!)
    A corphish out of water, Advanced (ash's new corphish causes some problems, and TR also almost accidentally get themselves, may, max and brock killed)
    Can't beat the Heat, Master Quest (Ash vs Gary in the Johto Leauge!)
    Playing With Fire, Master Quest (Ash vs Harrison, johto leauge)
    Ignorance is Blissey, Johto Journeys (Jessie meets a Blissey pokemon center worker who she befriended in the past, and it more than willingly helps TR steal the center's food..
    Get the Show on the Road, Advanced (first hoenn episode, pikachu is sick with a fever that makes it delusional and uncontrollable and its at risk of....yes...exploding . Also May totally fails at commanding her first pokemon attack, and there is a scene that mirrors the part in R/S/E where you chose your starter and stuff)
    A Poached Ego, Advanced (shows how Team Rocket do sorta have hearts...at least more than some other criminals)
    A six pack attack, Advanced Challenge (features the kanto and hoenn starters of the proffessors)
    Seeing is believing, Advanced (Jessie has for a while believed her cascoon is a silcoon, and in this episode it and may's silcoon evolve)
    Brave the Wave, Advanced (Ash's second hoenn gym battle, where Ash gets a little stubborn and presumptuous and it bites him in the but)
    Having a Wailord of a Time, Advanced
    I feel skitty, Advanced (May catches her skitty...and it's SOOO cute!)
    Gaining Groudon/Stopping the Raging of Legends, Advanced Battle (The climax of the Team Magma/Aqua subplot in the anime)
    The Princess and The Togepi/A togepi Mirage, Advanced Challenge (A two parter where Misty visits ash again and a new enemy is after her togepi...)
    Gulpin it down!, Advanced Challenge (Involves candy that makes pokemon enormous sized, and it happens at parts to Jessie's Dustox, ash's treeko, and a wild gulpin)
    Exploud and Clear!, Advanced Challenge (Ash's treeko evolves)
    Take this House and Shuppet, Advanced Challenge (Ash's group and TR get stuck in an abondoned mansion with a shuppet that drains, and thus removes, feelings of anger from people)
    A shroomish skirmish, Advanced Challenge (May's torchic evolves. Also has a small but very funny joke about how desperate Team Rocket is for food )
    Well that's Just Swellow!, Advanced Challenge (Ash's tailow, and Jessie's dustox under the command of James, compete in a aerial pokemon ringer competition)

There's a lot more ones I love, maybe I'll tell you more later, but check these out for now!
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 15th February 2013 at 12:38 AM.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"