Thread: Unusual things or offers on the gts

Default Unusual things or offers on the gts

Just wondering if anyone has seen weird, silly, ridiculous, strange, or weird offers on the gts.

I've seen a few, but one of them was the most unusual.

I looked up darkrai just to see if it was allowed (after an update) to be traded.

It wasn't, but someone somehow was able to put one in the gts, asking for another darkrai. It wasnt there the next day, but as I already knew events weren't allowed to be traded, it was kind of strange to see.

2595-2547-1734 Lovely My Trade Shop

719 pokedex 50 shiny dex not done counting

I went online one night and saw like 6 shiny eevees for various things. Snatched up 4 of them in ten minutes. Still never seen a cluster like that again.
    Finally opened my trade shop and breeding grounds. Feel free to check it out for IV pokemon and shinies.

3DS FC: 2638-1131-3595
    IGN: Serpent

I once saw a shiny aromtisse for machoke , ran to the friend safari to catch one i was too late i always see shinys/rayquazas but im just too slow >.<
    Never give up , Never lose hope , Always press on , one day it will be yours.

Not trying to sound rude or anything, but we kind of already have a GTS thread.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...roversy-Thread
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

As pointed out, we already have a thread for this. Please look around before creating threads.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |