Thread: A Favor to Help Unlock Pokemon Bank from Stasis

Default A Favor to Help Unlock Pokemon Bank from Stasis

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong place to put this in. I do understand that this is a not a game help forum, but in this case I know the crux of the problem explicitly and simply require help in order to alleviate it. Physical help, not digital help. If there is an appropriate place to put this in, please do, as I might be able to get some help much more easily.

Background: There is apparently this problem with Pokemon Bank caused by an interrupted session and a restarted game which renders Pokemon Bank completely inaccessible until remedied. To elaborate, if Pokemon Bank's last session is interrupted, your Pokemon Bank is locked in to that old TID. Normally this would not be a problem but in my case, and that of a few unlucky others, I had restarted my game without knowing that the last session was interrupted. In such an event, Pokemon bank stays configured to the now defunct TID and locks Pokemon Bank in stasis, unable to be used, until that specific TID is reconnected.

There is an easy solution though, namely contacting a Nintendo Representative in order to unlock the system. There is apparently a series of buttons to press which will provide for a code to unlock Pokemon Bank once given to a Nintendo Representative. Easy solution, shouldn't take more than five, maybe ten, minutes.

Yeah, not so much. First off, I reside in the Philippines, a country not really covered by Nintendo all too well. Majority of the country's playerbase prefer PSP and Sony due to reasons of piracy, but I digress.

I've tried contacting the Nintendo Hotline and that did well for the first call, which was disconnected due to a lack of cellphone load (Fun fact, there seems to be no phone service providers in the Philippines willing to connect international calls to Nintendo. Only PLDT is listed as capable of international toll-free numbers, a fact I've found out to my surprise was no longer true, if it ever was to begin with). Following that, no other successful attempts could be made to connect to the Nintendo Hotline. The call just drops off without even a dial tone.

I'm sorry, but I am truly at a loss on what to do. I just want to get my Pokemon Bank back up and running, but I can't find a viable way for me to do it apart from asking somebody else to help. It's a toll free number, so there shouldn't be any costs apart from time, but if compensation's still needed I can probably find some means.

Again, I'm sorry for any trouble and if this is somehow against the rules, I understand completely if this simply disappears into the nether. Desperation can easily cloud one's judgement after all. Either way, thanks in advance for hearing me out.
    IGN: Calem
    Friend Code: 0232-9015-0505
    Y Safari Pokemon: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales

Shiny Charm obtained as of 4/14/14. This makes me wish there were 14 months in a year.

Email Nintendo, we cannot help you here.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |