Thread: Pokemon Character Involvement like Floette

Default Pokemon Character Involvement like Floette

I'm certain that some of you who played Pokémon X and Y will recall that really heartbreaking moment of Floette and AZ.

You see, I think this would be one of the many possible instances when a pokémon in the main series becomes way much more than a pokemon. Rather, Floette herself becomes a very memorable and important character in the game's lore and story just as AZ is relevant in its metaphorical representation of a man driven by vengeance to commit genocide to both warring kingdoms that killed his beloved friend/wife Floette, the Eternal Flower. eriously, the shipping of these two is so legit for me.

But what I really want to know is if there are other Pokémon characters in the main series that had a character role similar to Eternal Floette? Honestly, PMD could act in some ways like that. But it's a category of its own.

All that's coming to mind are Peeko and interactive legendaries like the Lake Trio in Gen IV.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    beloved friend/wife Floette, the Eternal Flower. eriously, the shipping of these two is so legit for me.
    I'm sorry, but that just creeps me out on so many levels.

To answer your question though, the only Pokemon that comes close would have to be Aster, Zinnia's surrogate daugter. You could also make an argument for the cover legendaries, but they're more like forces of nature than characters.
    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.

Read it now!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex, listing all of my custom Pokémon visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    I'm sorry, but that just creeps me out on so many levels.
    Same here.

In any case, this doesn't really need a thread.

Are you bound by loyalty? Or by blood?