Welcome to the guild tournaments forum. This forum was created so that guilds would keep all guild tournament talk / hosting out of their guild threads. This makes a tournament easier to follow an reduces any clutter accumulated.
***OFFICIAL GUILD TOURNAMENT RULES***
- Follow All Serebii Rules.
- You are only allowed to have 1 Guild Tournament thread (to host all current and future tournaments), and you may only participate in the tournaments for the guild you're actually apart of .
- Keep this strictly Pokemon / Nintendo based.
- STAY ON TOPIC.
- Guild members can only post in guild tournament threads they're actually a part of.
- Once a guild dies, their tournament thread will die with it.
1. Follow All Serebii Rules.
Follow all SPPf rules.
These rules applies to the sub-forums on the site, and the guild section is no different.
2. You are only allowed to create one Guild Tournament Thread.
You are only allowed one Guild Tournament thread, use that to host all of your current and future guild tournaments. And as with regular guild activities, you are not allowed to join guild tournaments hosted by guilds other than the one you're actually a member of.
3. Keep this strictly Pokemon / Nintendo based.
You are only allowed to keep your tournaments Pokemon / Nintendo based. This means you are free to create a tournament based on Mario Kart, Kid Icarus Uprising or Smash Bros, however, you are not allowed to host Halo tournaments or anything else as those are not on Nintendo hardwares.
4. STAY ON TOPIC.
Can't stress this enough STAY ON TOPIC. Flaming, spamming, trolling, random messages, etc are not allowed. What is meant by staying on topic is only discussing the current tournament going on in your thread. Failure to obey this rule MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE MEMBERS will result in offending guild tournament threads being locked for week, if it happens again after your tournament is unlocked, the thread will be locked indefinitely. Individual members that break this rule will be dealt with individually, and will not affect the guild tournament thread in any way.
5. Guild members can only post in guild tournament threads they're actually a part of.
Like with normal guild activities, you can't post in Guild Tournament threads if you're not a part of the guild hosting the thread.
6. Once a guild dies, their tournament thread will die with it.
Once a guild dies, it makes no sense for their tournament thread to remain active, so once a guild has been closed, their tournament thread will be closed automatically.