Welcome to the leagues forum. Got a cool concept you want to realise in the form of a league, here is the place to post it
***OFFICIAL LEAGUE FORUM RULES***
- Follow All Serebii Rules.
- You are only allowed to have ONE LEAGUE active at a time.
- Don't bother mods to approve your threads.
- STAY ON TOPIC.
- Keep this strictly Pokemon based.
- Ask for permission before taking over another league.
- Be familiar with the Serebii Standard Rules and Tier Lists.
- Inactive leagues will be closed.
1. Follow All Serebii Rules.
Follow all SPPf rules.
These rules applies to the sub-forums on the site, and the league section is no different.
2. You are only allowed to have ONE LEAGUE active at a time.
As with guilds, you can only have one league thread active at a time. If you want to create another league, your current league will need to be closed.
3. Don't bother mods to approve your threads.
All threads in this section must be approved by a Competitive Forum Staff Member. Do not PM or bother staff members to get your thread approved. We will get to it in time.
4. STAY ON TOPIC.
Can't stress this enough STAY ON TOPIC. Flaming, spamming, trolling, random messages, etc are not allowed. What is meant by staying on topic is only discussing the current league business (aka gym leader sign ups, battle confirmations, etc) going on in your thread. Failure to obey this rule MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE MEMBERS will result in offending league threads being locked for week, if it happens again after your league is unlocked, the thread will be locked indefinitely. Individual members that break this rule will be dealt with individually.
5. Keep this strictly Pokemon based.
All leagues created in this section are only allowed to be Pokémon based. As this is the Competitive Pokémon forum, it wouldn't make sense to host a league which is based on Mario Kart or Smash Bros, would it? Any league found breaking this rule will not be approved.
6. Ask for permission before taking over another league.
If you want to take over an abandoned league, you will need to get permission from the original creator if he is still around. If he hasn't signed into Serebii or been active within the competitive community for a significant amount of time, then you are free to take over the league without getting permission.
7. Be familiar with the Serebii Standard Rules and Tier Lists.
When making a league, please be aware of the standard rules of battling. This goes for both league makers and challengers.
8. Inactive leagues will be closed.
When a league goes inactive for 7 days, then it will be closed. The topic maker can request to have it opened again, but if it goes inactive again, it'll be closed indefinitely.