Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

^ I like the happy mask salesman one!

I dunno if im aloud to do this, but in Majora's Mask, what do you think is the best mask (Excluding Fierce Diety)
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post

I dunno if im aloud to do this, but in Majora's Mask, what do you think is the best mask (Excluding Fierce Diety)
    The best mask in MM? GOODNESS GRACIOUS MY LIFE JUST GOT 100% BETTER ON HERE.

The Zora mask, I love swimming elegantly against the currents, and Miku was surely an awesome Zora <33333333

...Does anyone have any ideas to get through the last part of the Spirit Tower in ST? Because... I'm on my way to the Compass of Light.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Check out TheZeldaDungeon on youtube, he has 100% Walkthroughs on bearly every zelda game.

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

Thanks ^_^ Glad you likey XP

Actually I like the Deku mask. Deku Link is so adorable X3 Also love the Zora Mask simply because you play a guitar when doing songs :P

I made a Drawing of him long ago :P

Actually three drawings:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...da-d5anpa6.jpg

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...da-d4tfeub.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...da-d4tfn87.jpg
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Wow some nice drawings! Wish I could draw zelda characters :-( wish I could draw altogether lol!

I dont really like the Deku mask, all you do is shoot bubbles and walk on water? (Jesus!)

Personally Zora mask is the best I think, I also like the bunny hat, I never had no idea what it did till a month after I first played MM!

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

My favorite Zelda mask? Well first of all The fierce Deity Mask is my LEAST favorite of them all. Too overpowered. My favorite though, Circus Leaders Mask, cuz you get to cry manly tears! XD

Best Zelda moment: FINALLY GETTING THE FINAL PIECE OF HEART IN MINISH CAP! Carlov is eeevil.

And I actually have the Skyward Sword Zelda Symphony box. But it didn't come with a golden wii remote.
    Last edited by JFought; 15th February 2013 at 11:40 PM. Reason: auto correct
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Crap I meant the say Zoras domain ;^; My brother was playing Oot when I was typing last night XD
    But yeah it was on Zoras domain.. >.>

Okie I actually had more art XD Its from my early days of learning how to Gimp <.>

Spoiler:- Zelda Art:
    Awesome! They're really good!

Oh by the way, anyone can make a topic. Just try not to go over the same topic or constantly changing the topic.

Thanks ^_^ Glad you likey XP

Actually I like the Deku mask. Deku Link is so adorable X3 Also love the Zora Mask simply because you play a guitar when doing songs :P

I made a Drawing of him long ago :P

Actually three drawings:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...da-d5anpa6.jpg

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...da-d4tfeub.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...da-d4tfn87.jpg
    Again, awesome drawings. I've drawn some stuff, but like.. yeah it sucks >_<! I've never played Morjora's mask, but seeing the masks you can get...... the Great Fairy mask looks sexy on Link..... xD

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Btw does anyone know why a mask of mario is ob the HM salesman's bag? (In majoras mask)

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

They do references like that all the time. For example, In OoT for the Gamecube, there was a picture of Bowser hanging on the wall on the inside of Hyrule Castle. This is when you meet Zelda with only the Kokiri Emerald, and she has you look at Ganon, a royal servant. She sees how evil he is, and tells you that he was a dark cloud moving over hyrule, and you were the light that erupted from the forest. ANYWAY, when you look inside, Ganon kneels down, and a Bowser picture is visible.

Spoiler:- Zelda Pictures of Easter Eggs:

~

My favorite mask is probably the Zora or the Deku mask. Swimming was fun, but bouncing and skipping on the water was cool too. Of course, there is the mask in OoT that let's you speak to gossip stones (which is awesome)!

My best moment in Zelda History??? Probably defeating animal Ganon in OoT because that was super mega balls hard! Also, it was frustrating to do it without light arrows. Instead of stunning him w/ light arrows, I had to run beneath his tail and megagoron sword his tail ... meeeeehhhhhhhhhh.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

I heard from PeanutButterGamer (Youtuber), that in one of the games, there are enemies from Mario and you can you the Chain Chomp as a weapon >_<! Anyways, nice finding.. I'm not that kind of person that takes everything in detail xD

The bowser badge/necklace looks weird on him xP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    I heard from PeanutButterGamer (Youtuber), that in one of the games, there are enemies from Mario and you can you the Chain Chomp as a weapon >_<! Anyways, nice finding.. I'm not that kind of person that takes everything in detail xD

The bowser badge/necklace looks weird on him xP
    I never ever noticed the bowser badge! But hey! A new thing everyday!

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    They do references like that all the time. For example, In OoT for the Gamecube, there was a picture of Bowser hanging on the wall on the inside of Hyrule Castle. This is when you meet Zelda with only the Kokiri Emerald, and she has you look at Ganon, a royal servant. She sees how evil he is, and tells you that he was a dark cloud moving over hyrule, and you were the light that erupted from the forest. ANYWAY, when you look inside, Ganon kneels down, and a Bowser picture is visible.

Spoiler:- Zelda Pictures of Easter Eggs:

~

My favorite mask is probably the Zora or the Deku mask. Swimming was fun, but bouncing and skipping on the water was cool too. Of course, there is the mask in OoT that let's you speak to gossip stones (which is awesome)!

My best moment in Zelda History??? Probably defeating animal Ganon in OoT because that was super mega balls hard! Also, it was frustrating to do it without light arrows. Instead of stunning him w/ light arrows, I had to run beneath his tail and megagoron sword his tail ... meeeeehhhhhhhhhh.
    OK, 1) I don't see how Gannon kneeling shows Bowser... I guess I might be blind, but oh well.

2) Ohhh, I see Bowser! ....Is that from Majora's Mask? .___.

3) ....I can't see the third one.

And best moment? Oh, running around in TP as Wolf Link, or on Epona. P: Always fun.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

One of my favorite things in Ocarina of Time that took me a while to notice is the little period in between when you get the third spiritual stone and when you take the Master Sword...in the marketplace, one of the guards is laying there, about to die...it's pretty dark but I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    One of my favorite things in Ocarina of Time that took me a while to notice is the little period in between when you get the third spiritual stone and when you take the Master Sword...in the marketplace, one of the guards is laying there, about to die...it's pretty dark but I loved it
    Oh God I went to that spot as soon as I could when I found out there was this guard there.

I actually shed tears... ;^; it was so dark and so sad. <.>

Oh topic! that is if it hasn't been said already <_> >_>

What is your favorite Sword? Besides the Master Sword to use?

Source of images

My favorite sword is the Biggoron's Sword. It is one awesome weapon, especially in the oracle games.

Plus in response to Fluffy saying something about Mario enemies in Zelda, 100% true. Goombas apear along with Piranha Plants ind Link' awakening, OS, and OA. You can use a chain chomp (named Bow-Wow) as a weapon in Link's Awakening as a required part of the story and in Four Swords anniversary edition in the Realm of Memories you are able to use Bow-Wow too. Lakitus appear in the Minish Cap. Bomb-oms appear in all of the handhold zeldas (except for PH and ST) and in Link's Awakening there is an enemy in Eagle's Tower called an Anti-Kirby, being a direct reference to the Kirby series.
    Last edited by JFought; 16th February 2013 at 8:49 PM.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    You twisted man! Joke.

Favourite sword: KOKIRI SWORD! Joke again. The biggoron sword?

How about favourite shield?

Mirror shield for me!

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

What is your favourite Zelda Game: Wind Waker. I may be biased since it's the game that introduced me to the series.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I got Wind Waker a few years after it was released for either my Birthday or Christmas, I forget which, but I fell in love with it and started following the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Courage: Link Wisdom: Zelda Power: Gannon

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Wind Waker. I may be biased since it's the game that introduced me to the series.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I got Wind Waker a few years after it was released for either my Birthday or Christmas, I forget which, but I fell in love with it and started following the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Courage: Link Wisdom: Zelda Power: Gannon
    Application ACCEPTED, welcome to the club!

Oh God I went to that spot as soon as I could when I found out there was this guard there.

I actually shed tears... ;^; it was so dark and so sad. <.>

Oh topic! that is if it hasn't been said already <_> >_>

What is your favorite Sword? Besides the Master Sword to use?
    I've played on my brothers account Ocarina of Time 3DS, and the Biggoron's Sword is BEAST. Too bad you have to wield it with two hands.. Biggoron's Sword + Hylian Shield = Would be unstoppable.

Oh, I got the Leaders Userbar ready, it's in my signature. Guys, just wait a bit longer for your userbars >_<!

Yea, I had that game. its DX, i think. or maybe 4 swords anniversary...? I dont remember.

OK, 1) I don't see how Gannon kneeling shows Bowser... I guess I might be blind, but oh well.

2) Ohhh, I see Bowser! ....Is that from Majora's Mask? .___.

3) ....I can't see the third one.
    Read the things. All are from OoT, and also, the third is in the window.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

You twisted man! Joke.

Favourite sword: KOKIRI SWORD! Joke again. The biggoron sword?

Mirror shield for me!
    Oops forgot to say my favorite sword XD My favorite sword is the Gilded Sword from MM. Yes I know its pretty much an upgraded Kokiri Sword, but its design is nice and I can't wait to use it as I begin my journey on MM XD Seeing my bro use it, it kinda seemed like the more powerful sword on it XD

Now for my favorite Shield.. <.> Hmm.. since having played Spirit Tracks I guess the shield from there. Its simple in its design. @_@ and of course the Hylian Shield. Its awesome XD

Oh! After looking for my posters of Zelda on the storage I found the paintings I did for the 25th Anniversary long ago:
    they are on my dA:

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...da-d4ua5a5.jpg

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...da-d4livvj.jpg

and a random small drawing of an Anouki XD
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...da-d5cx7re.jpg

Source of images

Eh, forgot to answer this one >_<!

Favourite shield; Hylian Shield (Obviously), took me ages to get in Skyward Sword........ seeing as though you had to beat all the bosses to get it. The only shields I know of is the Wooden Shield, Iron Shield, Sacred Shield.

Wooden Shield; Nice design when it's Lv.3, other than that.. it burns fast.
    Iron Shield; I love its design when its at Lv.3 but it's hell annoying and funny when Link gets hit by the electric
    Sacred Shield: It wasted a hell of my money and its so fragile >_<

Username: tokyo/seven
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I borrowed Ocarina from a friend and never gave it back...mwahaha.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Ganondorf, and whoever is currently filling the role of Link aha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Username: tokyo/seven
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I borrowed Ocarina from a friend and never gave it back...mwahaha.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Ganondorf, and whoever is currently filling the role of Link aha.
    Application ACCEPTED, welcome to the club. Join our chat please (:

Hmm so I guess that means favorite shield? I would have to say:

Mirror Shield (Majora's Mask version) I like this one a lot. Just looks so cool with the face and what not

Hero's Shield: I think that is what it is called. It is also from Majora's Mask. Its the first or second one you get I cant remember XP Reminds me of the Hylian Shield kinda. Real cool design.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Hey guys, we just got our new userbars ready, made by FrostStorm. Here they are if you wanna have a peek at them ..

Plus, please use the right userbar, meaning you can't just put the Advanced Knight userbar when you're just a Beginner Knight. If you get caught doing that, you'll earn a strike and be asked to take it off.

Current Topics -
    -Favourite shield & sword? Explain why?

New Topics -
    - Weirdest character in the series?
    - Hardest temple you've been to?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast