Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 445

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Lool, yeah I heard that you could beat Ganon with a bottle, fansinating xD. Honestly, Hylian Shield can't match up with any other shield, ITS AWESOME. The Beetle you get in Skyward Sword is pretty cool, I love it when its upgraded to Lvl. 3, I love hitting people with it xD

    By the way, I recently just finished Twilight Princess. It was really good.. but the part where Ganon dies is just...... funny, his facial expression just is great xD. Anyway, yeah.. at the moment I want to get everything in the game and finish side quests.
    I normally never upgrade my items in SS (mainly because I don't have the material thingies). the only one I actually did upgrade was the most useless items in the game, the Slingshot.

    Me and my friend have only played Twilight Princess a bit, but I've seen a full walk through of it. I loved it when you go through the Cave of Ordeals a second time and the Postman is there. xD

    Coolest Secret

    I didn't really know how to answer the other new topic since I barely do sidequests so I just moved onto this one.

    There's one really cool secret I discovered in TP (though someone else found it before me, but I didn't use the internet for this secret). You can do this as soon as you've saved Talo and herded the Goat things.
    With your Wooden Sword, attack one of the Cucco's in Ordon Village (or wherever you are) and do this repeatedly. After a while of attack, you become that Cucco you were bullying. I think this is a fun secret.

    New topic

    What are your top 3 dungeon themes?

    For me it's:

    3) Temple of Time theme from TP
    Reason: The ToT is a very peaceful and serene place, so it makes sense that the theme would be peaceful as well. Though the Temple of Time still creeps me out, I don't know why.

    2) Forest Temple theme from OoT
    Reason: I haven't played OoT yet but I have a feeling that if I played it, it would put all other games I play afterwards to shame (I actually have an image of that somewhere...). This tune is very eerie, and it gave the Forest Temple a scary atmosphere, which makes me want to play this game even more!

    1) (Original) Fire temple theme from OoT
    I think I mentioned before that this is my favorite and I'll say it again. I love the Muslim chanting in the background of the original version of this tune. The chanting is what makes this dungeon look creepy as well. I may not be a Muslin but this theme.

    Hardest enemy

    I've decided to re-answer this.

    NOTHING is worse than ReDeads. The only time I ever faced a ReDead was in Wind Waker and I had a very awkward moment when an E rated game made me wet myself. They are just completely frightening. I find the ones in WW much scarier than the ones in OoT and MM and the ReDead Knights in TP. These ones can see you while the ones in OoT and MM are blind. Meep.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Favorite Soundtrack

    I love the TP boss fight soundtrack, I think I will go with that one


    Favorite Sword and Shield

    Biggoron shield and Mirror Shield.

    Hardest enemy (excluding boss or mini-boss)

    ReDeads easily.

    Top 3 items

    3: Bow and Arrow. Simple but love it

    2: Spinner: love it, only downside not to many of those place where you can go fast :P.

    1: Dual Clawshot. Just really fun hanging arround clawing across the sky dungeon =)



    Creepiest thing

    ReDeads again, like seriously when I was young I was terrified of them.


    BTW, possible Majora's Mask remake?
    I really hope so!
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post



    Creepiest thing

    ReDeads again, like seriously when I was young I was terrified of them.

    Yeah the redeads were pretty creepy.
    i used to mute the volume when i would get to the the graveyard in OOT because their shrieks scared me.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.


  4. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Not exactly a soundtrack, but that moment in Twilight princess when you do something to hurt a boss and the music lightens up as if to say "You've got him on the ropes!" Is just wonderful and honestly one of the reasons why TP is my favorite game. Was so sad when it wasnt there in SS
    Nope

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking for Rogueport
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Three new topics in a row?

    Coolest Secret: Not really sure if this qualifies as a secret, but in Wind Waker if you hit a ReDead with the Boomerang, Arrows, or some other long ranged item, it will turn to stare at you, but won't scream. So basically you will have some creepy looking face having a staring contest with you (I think the ReDead's cheat, I can never beat them!)

    Top three Dungeon Themes:
    3) Sky Keep (Skyward Sword). The first room you walk in is basically the dungeon theme. I really liked the music and was dissapointed when the music changed in other rooms.
    2) Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask). This theme is simply just awesome and fits the mood of the dungeon perfectly.
    1) Temple of Droplets (Minish Cap). I know I've said alot of things about MC already, but come on I love this theme. With the type of dungeon being a crossover in between water and ice, it must of been hard to make this theme. But the end result fit it well. It sort of has a dark feel to it throughout the entire peice, and it really does tell you that just becuse MC is the easiest of the Zelda games, doesn't mean you can just frolick through it. The Palce of Winds also says that (But not just with music. *Shudder*)

    Plus I'd like to say something about ReDeads, I don't think they are hard to beat. OoT Redead: Sun's Song and you already beat them. MM: Put on the Captain's Hat and once again, already beaten. WW: The Skull Hammer pulverizes them. TP: Bomb Arrows or Ball and Chain, are they enemies or just nuisances by this point? They are creepy, rivaled only by Wallmasters, Floormasters and Gibdos, but are not at all hard to beat. In fact, in OoT, if you walk slowly with no weapons drawn, both ReDeads and Gibdos will ignore you entirely. I don't know why Gibdos haven't even been mentioned yet. They can scream continuosly in both OoT and MM while walking at the same time, making them more dangerous. Just saying
    Three most annoying things:

    1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Plus I'd like to say something about ReDeads, I don't think they are hard to beat. OoT Redead: Sun's Song and you already beat them. MM: Put on the Captain's Hat and once again, already beaten. WW: The Skull Hammer pulverizes them. TP: Bomb Arrows or Ball and Chain, are they enemies or just nuisances by this point? They are creepy, rivaled only by Wallmasters, Floormasters and Gibdos, but are not at all hard to beat. In fact, in OoT, if you walk slowly with no weapons drawn, both ReDeads and Gibdos will ignore you entirely. I don't know why Gibdos haven't even been mentioned yet. They can scream continuosly in both OoT and MM while walking at the same time, making them more dangerous. Just saying
    I knew about these easy ways to beat them, but I'm still petrified of them. I saw a couple hug each other from behind today and I thought of ReDeads. I'm such a hopeless romantic.
    Other than the mini-boss Dead Hands, they're pretty much the scariest enemy.

    And about Gibdos, apparently in MM if you burn them they turn out to be just another ReDead underneath.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canterlot <3
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Hello fellow LoZ members :3

    http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/us...07eb1.jpg.html I have drawn a Emblem :3

    ....

    And I'm just about ready to give up, and start over ST for the beginning... any thoughts? ;^;

    Credit to Bru for my banners<3

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Hello fellow LoZ members :3

    http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/us...07eb1.jpg.html I have drawn a Emblem :3

    ....

    And I'm just about ready to give up, and start over ST for the beginning... any thoughts? ;^;
    Hey, anyway nice drawing! Maybe colour it or something to oomf it up a bit. Hm, why are you quitting ST D: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Not exactly a soundtrack, but that moment in Twilight princess when you do something to hurt a boss and the music lightens up as if to say "You've got him on the ropes!" Is just wonderful and honestly one of the reasons why TP is my favorite game. Was so sad when it wasnt there in SS
    Hahaa, yeah, I didn't quite notice it while I was beating bosses, I just wanted to beat them! Any who, does anyone get a feeling that Link gets way to happy when you find 5-10 Rupee's in a treasure chest, or is it me? ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Three new topics in a row?

    Coolest Secret: Not really sure if this qualifies as a secret, but in Wind Waker if you hit a ReDead with the Boomerang, Arrows, or some other long ranged item, it will turn to stare at you, but won't scream. So basically you will have some creepy looking face having a staring contest with you (I think the ReDead's cheat, I can never beat them!)

    Top three Dungeon Themes:
    3) Sky Keep (Skyward Sword). The first room you walk in is basically the dungeon theme. I really liked the music and was dissapointed when the music changed in other rooms.
    2) Stone Tower Temple (Majora's Mask). This theme is simply just awesome and fits the mood of the dungeon perfectly.
    1) Temple of Droplets (Minish Cap). I know I've said alot of things about MC already, but come on I love this theme. With the type of dungeon being a crossover in between water and ice, it must of been hard to make this theme. But the end result fit it well. It sort of has a dark feel to it throughout the entire peice, and it really does tell you that just becuse MC is the easiest of the Zelda games, doesn't mean you can just frolick through it. The Palce of Winds also says that (But not just with music. *Shudder*)

    Plus I'd like to say something about ReDeads, I don't think they are hard to beat. OoT Redead: Sun's Song and you already beat them. MM: Put on the Captain's Hat and once again, already beaten. WW: The Skull Hammer pulverizes them. TP: Bomb Arrows or Ball and Chain, are they enemies or just nuisances by this point? They are creepy, rivaled only by Wallmasters, Floormasters and Gibdos, but are not at all hard to beat. In fact, in OoT, if you walk slowly with no weapons drawn, both ReDeads and Gibdos will ignore you entirely. I don't know why Gibdos haven't even been mentioned yet. They can scream continuosly in both OoT and MM while walking at the same time, making them more dangerous. Just saying
    Oh jesus, the ReDeads in Twilight Princess scared me for a while, but it's easy to beat though, so yeah. Oh and I recently just got into graphics designing.... and I made this,

    [IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/29gbev8.jpg[/IMG]

    Its my first time, and yeah >_>
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 25th February 2013 at 10:56 PM.


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Not exactly a soundtrack, but that moment in Twilight princess when you do something to hurt a boss and the music lightens up as if to say "You've got him on the ropes!" Is just wonderful and honestly one of the reasons why TP is my favorite game. Was so sad when it wasnt there in SS
    You mean this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUZDARZOts

    I liked that track too, I wanted it to be remixed for SS (I think SS does have a "weak point" theme, but it's not nearly as good as TP's.)

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Riding on my Crimson Loftwing
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    You mean this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUZDARZOts

    I liked that track too, I wanted it to be remixed for SS (I think SS does have a "weak point" theme, but it's not nearly as good as TP's.)
    The music, man, the music. Zelda goes the extra mile to bring in some awesome stuff. I really like the Stallord battle music in particular in terms of boss fights. When you've been in marching band like me, you tend to listen for certian instruments. In other words, I can hear them snare drums!!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†


    Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

    Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Creepiest thing

    Easily the sound reDeads make when they freeze you. Its just so...ugh >.< Also I dont like those bird things that keep popping up in every game. i dunno they just freak me out I run away from them XP

    Favorite dungeon music

    1) Ikana Canyon/Castle

    2) Spirit Temple

    3) Great Bay Temple
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking for Rogueport
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    And I'm just about ready to give up, and start over ST for the beginning... any thoughts? ;^;
    Why are you going to give up on ST? Where you cornered by Armored Trains? If so, I know how to get past them. I remember when I was cornered in the Snow Realm by a Armored train and a Dark train. Took REAL good timing but I made it out without getting killed.
    Three most annoying things:

    1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Yeah, don't quit Spirit Tracks, if you're stuck.. just go through a walk through or something (Well, thats what I do when I'm really stuck). Anyway, I was gonna play Skyward Sword again cause it was great to play, I haven't played it in a while and stuff, so yeah. I want to play Twilight Princess, but I remembered that I finished it and stuff.. I'm too lazy to finish the side quests like I said up there ^^^^

    The guys who make the music for Zelda are legendary, they really put it up a notch. Its up-beat and cool when you're trying to beat a boss. Anyway, a new topics.

    -Favourite character/s from the Zelda series, other than Link?


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    -Favourite character/s from the Zelda series, other than Link?
    -Tetra

    I just like her :3 She's my all-time favorite character.

    -Ghirahim

    Don't ask. I'm just a fangirl.

    -Midna

    It's pretty obvious why I like Midna. She's one of the greatest video game characters of all time.

    BTW, I'm thinking about writing a fanfic about LoZ but I don't have any ideas. I'll think of something, but for the meantime... DRAW! I'll post a drawing sometime.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Clock Town, Termina
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post

    -Favourite character/s from the Zelda series, other than Link?
    Epona: Come on, who doesnt love Link's trusty steed?

    Tetra: Same as Pokes 4ever

    Worst character: (Just thought id say this) Tingle... I mean seriously whats up with this guy? Ultimate FanBoy of link, age: 35 or whatever it was, strange just strange...
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!


    Current fanfics:

    PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

    Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the tub, sweetie :3
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post

    Worst character: (Just thought id say this) Tingle... I mean seriously whats up with this guy? Ultimate FanBoy of link, age: 35 or whatever it was, strange just strange...
    I certainly agree with this. That fact that he's 35, and obsesses over Link (I call him Mr Fairy now) and fairies is just... weird...

    I was playing on WW a few weeks ago and I thought he was hitting on me (or Link to be exact). This are two things that happened that made me think that:

    -He asked me if I was hot in my outfit. That may not seem... errr sexual (sorry) but I thought it was strange because Tingle and Link's Grandma are the only honest ones in the game. Me and my friends decided to play through WW with Link wearing his pajamas instead of the green tunic, and Grandma said that only the honest could see it. It was invisible for me and my friend so were both not honest, and Tingle and Grandma are the only characters who have seemed to mention it.

    -

    Tingle (on the Tingle Tuner): Did it hurt when you hit it? Salt water stings...
    Me: ...I thought he was gonna say 'when you fell from heaven'!
    My friend: I thought he was gonna make a joke and then I'd probably say, "Really? Is he actually hitting on me this time?"
    Me: Yeah I thought he was gonna be like, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, Mr Fairy?"
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    999

    Default

    IDK...

    I like Tingle. Not as like, a friend to Link, just as a character.

    WHO, wouldv'e thought of an adult who wears a midgit sized green outfit with balloons around his waist and creates maps for the world. WHO!?!?!

    Anyway. LOL

    Favorite Sword and Shield-

    Definitely the Mirror Shield from OoT and WW, and favorite sword has gotta be the Kokiri Sword. Another cool sword... The Lokomo Sword... Biggoron's Sword, uhhh, The Double Helix Sword that you obtain as Fierce Diety Link. Those are probably the best. Of course, the Master Sword. These swords are all really different but all very awesome. Love the Biggoron's Sword because it gives you an edge when fighting Ganon and you don't have to use the Hammer.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    - Midna, my all time favourite chracterter in the Zelda Series. She's like the best companion with Link, and she's pretty cool with her long hand thing and stuff. Eh, I liked her better as an Imp than a Twili thing. Oh, and I think maybe Midna might of liked Link or something.... I dunno.

    - I don't know if this a character, more like a race. But, Loft Birds in Skyward Sword. They're pretty awesome, they're big birds that transport people to different places or bird racing.

    Creepiest/Weirdest character; Ghirahim, I dunno why I didn't say this earlier but he's a creep............ and that part where he goes next to Link and does that lickie thing, weird >_<!
    Ghirahim


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Yeah, don't quit Spirit Tracks, if you're stuck.. just go through a walk through or something (Well, thats what I do when I'm really stuck). Anyway, I was gonna play Skyward Sword again cause it was great to play, I haven't played it in a while and stuff, so yeah. I want to play Twilight Princess, but I remembered that I finished it and stuff.. I'm too lazy to finish the side quests like I said up there ^^^^

    The guys who make the music for Zelda are legendary, they really put it up a notch. Its up-beat and cool when you're trying to beat a boss. Anyway, a new topics.

    -Favourite character/s from the Zelda series, other than Link?
    Kafei and Anju. They were probably my fav characters from Majoras Mask. their side quest was just so awesome a lot of fun. Also the masks you get during it are real cool too. Sometimes I would wear Kafeis mask and just wander around Clock Town pretending I was him mwahaha... <_< >_> I only wish I got to see Kafei as an adult.

    Btw...am I the only one who at one time thought Kafei was a girl? XP
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 27th February 2013 at 12:46 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Looking for Rogueport
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Favorite character(s) would be Colin from TP, Dimitri from OS and OA and Linebeck from PH. Colin reminds me of, well, me. He's shy but brave when it comes down to it and I just love his character. Linebeck is mostly portrayed as a greedy jerk who is only helping Link to get his hands on some treasure. He actually almost leaves Link to fend for himself halfway through the game. But as you progress through the story Linebeck is shown to care deeply about Link and Tetra and even sacrifices himself to save you right before the final battle (not saying what he saves you from because thats a major spoiler!). As for Dimitri, he's a freaking swimming dinosaur! Can you get any better than that?
    Last edited by JFought; 27th February 2013 at 6:08 AM.
    Three most annoying things:

    1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    550

    Default

    Favorite characters are Agahnim (I can't spell) and Nabooru (the Gerudo in general, really).

  22. #147
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    My favorite character would probably be giriham or zant, Im a sucker for psychopathic villians
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    999

    Default

    NO ONE-LINERS!!!

    My favorite character would probably be giriham or zant, Im a sucker for psychopathic villians
    Then you may like my favorite:

    Favorite character is definitely Skull Kid / MM. I claimed him too. XD

    He's so interesting and the design of the mask is like... in one word: Corruption

    It just reminds me of like, something that mightve been once good but is now bad. (like in the manga)

    ~

    Unrelated note; JFought. I'm pretty sure you were ranked up to Beginner Knight.


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Favorite character(s) would be Colin from TP, Dimitri from OS and OA and Linebeck from PH. Colin reminds me of, well, me. He's shy but brave when it comes down to it and I just love his character. Linebeck is mostly portrayed as a greedy jerk who is only helping Link to get his hands on some treasure. He actually almost leaves Link to fend for himself halfway through the game. But as you progress through the story Linebeck is shown to care deeply about Link and Tetra and even sacrifices himself to save you right before the final battle (not saying what he saves you from because thats a major spoiler!). As for Dimitri, he's a freaking swimming dinosaur! Can you get any better than that?
    Not to offend anyone or anything. But my first impression of Colin was, "Is that a girl? ..". Yeah, I later found out it was a guy, soo it's all good!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    My favorite character would probably be giriham or zant, Im a sucker for psychopathic villians
    Haha, I find both those characters creepy. LOL, its quite funny how Ghirahim does a lickie next to Link and Link does that facial expression.. legendary. And Zant when he fights me at the last stage.. he had a spasm attack or something >_<!

    Oh, hey everyone. So I've ranked up a few people who have contributed to the club and our conversations, they've also supported us too! So may you put your hands together for..

    -JFought
    -Poke's4Ever
    -tokyo/seven


    Thanks for them and congratz to them aswell. Oh while we're at it, lets hit up a few topics. Oh and remember, do not just post your opinions of the topics and think you're done here. See other peoples comments on the topics and see if you have things in common and talk about them..

    New Topics;
    - Whats your favourite side-quests and why?
    - What is your favourite mini-game in the Zelda series? (Like in TP, when you sumo-fight those Gorons)
    - Best character design and why?


    Credits Avenger Angel for banner

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hyrule, Kakariko Village
    Posts
    999

    Default

    I did the side-quest one.

    ~

    Best mini-game? Maybe that boat game in Wind Waker on that Island where you get the Sail for the Red Lion King Boat. Really fun. I remember I accidentally spent like, an hour playing it b4 continuing. LOL

    And the Oscar goes to.... For best design...!!! Midnaaaaa!

    I love Midna' design because it represents what and who she is. She is evil, corrupted, and selfish on the outside, but on the inside... Yeah she is just as deceitful and what not. But, she uses deceit to control others! Oh wait... Well, at least she cares for Link and Zelda and balance and whatever. I also love her mask/head... ress... thing. It's cool, and goes with the story-line! haha!

    Midna:

    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...a/ae/Midna.png

    Second Form- SPOILER:

    http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/0/00/TrueMidna.jpg


    Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

    Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •