Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

TP Link, I like that he can run while swinging, and he just looks cooler.

As for dungeons in no order, I'm not sure how that would work without changes. It is a nice idea, though.

Fighting game? Nah, I'll pass, there's not that many characters that would be good for it besides the original three, of course. I wouldn't expect anything more than a cash-in.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Well a unexpecting 10 year old might have trouble with that doungeon. I know I did at that age aha.
    I'm 16...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post

I'd have to agree with Poke's4Ever.. the stamina bar was by far.. annoying, I love how Link is much faster but that minute you lose all your stamina just wants to make you... feel annoyed. More annoyed when you're defeating something like a boss and it lands that last hit and you die..
    It honestly is the worst thing about SS. I enjoyed playing the game but was too troublesome for me. Typing this made me think of a new topic:

-Since the stamina bar is complete and utter sh*t, do you prefer the Pegasus Boots or the Bunny Hood for a speed boost?

I'm not sure if there's any other way to make Link run faster since I haven't played every single game. I prefer the Bunny Hood because all you have to do is put it on and boom! Link is faster! But with the Pegasus Boots, Link has to charge and then run to use them and since you can only run a straight line, grrr.

I also thought of another topic:

-What is the most embarrassing Zelda-related thing that has happened to you outside of the games?

I accidently called the 'Wind Waker' the 'Wind Wanker'...
    Last edited by Skytorn; 20th March 2013 at 8:21 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

What is your favorite Speed-boosting item?: Bunny Hood. Can't go wrong with that item.

What is the most embarrassing Zelda -related thing that has happened to you outside the games?: When I screamed "SHIELDY NOOOOOO!" after a Like Like ate my shield in OoT. I still remember all the good times we had together... *sniff*. I ended up turning off the game immediately afterwards.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

-Since the stamina bar is complete and utter sh*t, do you prefer the Pegasus Boots or the Bunny Hood for a speed boost?
    It's balanced. Annoying, but balanced. Anyway, the Bunny Hood is the superior item of the two. The Pegasus Boots do have the advantage of being in several more Legend of Zelda games.

Username:Fireray
    What is your favourite Zelda Game:OoT 3D
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: When the 3DS came out there weren't that many good 3DS games so I just bought it and I loved it
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link,Zelda,Ganondorf
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Accepted! Welcome! You can talk about any of the current topics.

Bunny Hood. What? You expect me to not wear bunny ears?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Welcome Fireray to the most epic club EVA! No seriously, this club is really entertaining for me in my sad life.

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    What is the most embarrassing Zelda -related thing that has happened to you outside the games?: When I screamed "SHIELDY NOOOOOO!" after a Like Like ate my shield in OoT. I still remember all the good times we had together... *sniff*. I ended up turning off the game immediately afterwards.
    Okay... that's weirder than me and The Wind Wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    It's balanced. Annoying, but balanced. Anyway, the Bunny Hood is the superior item of the two. The Pegasus Boots do have the advantage of being in several more Legend of Zelda games.
    Meh... I guess so.

Let me quote PBG for a sec here:

"Special boots that make you go faster? That makes no sence! But putting bunny ears on your head... GENIUS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Bunny Hood. What? You expect me to not wear bunny ears?
    I don't wear it... when I'm wearing that horrible Great Fairy Mask... *shivers* I still get nightmares.

LOL

~

Most embarrassing thing from Zelda? When my brother asked me my fave weapons, I told him "Deku Nuts and Master Sword."

-_-

BTW, not a new topic, just a quick poll sorta. PG, or ST?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    TP Link, I like that he can run while swinging, and he just looks cooler.

As for dungeons in no order, I'm not sure how that would work without changes. It is a nice idea, though.

Fighting game? Nah, I'll pass, there's not that many characters that would be good for it besides the original three, of course. I wouldn't expect anything more than a cash-in.
    Actually I can think of some cool characters that could kickass in it; Link (Obviously), Zelda, Ganandorf, Dark Link, Skull Kid, Ghirahim, Zant, Midna, Impa, Goron and yeah.. you get what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I'm 16...

It honestly is the worst thing about SS. I enjoyed playing the game but was too troublesome for me. Typing this made me think of a new topic:

I'm not sure if there's any other way to make Link run faster since I haven't played every single game. I prefer the Bunny Hood because all you have to do is put it on and boom! Link is faster! But with the Pegasus Boots, Link has to charge and then run to use them and since you can only run a straight line, grrr.

I also thought of another topic:

-What is the most embarrassing Zelda-related thing that has happened to you outside of the games?

I accidently called the 'Wind Waker' the 'Wind Wanker'...
    Eh, I haven't played all the games but I guess I would go with the Bunny Hood cause.. BOOM, Link's fasters. And I dunno about "What is the most embarrassing Zelda-related thing that has happened to you outside of the games?", I dun talk about it as much I guess >_<!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireray View Post
    Username:Fireray
    What is your favourite Zelda Game:OoT 3D
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: When the 3DS came out there weren't that many good 3DS games so I just bought it and I loved it
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link,Zelda,Ganondorf
    Hey and welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy yourself here and you can even score yourself a userbar rank, thanks for joining us! :3

-------------------------------------------------------
    Current Topics;
    - Do you prefer the Pegasus Boots or the Bunny Hood for a speed boost?
    - What is the most embarrassing Zelda-related thing that has happened to you outside of the games?

New Topics/Polls;
    - Phantom Hourglass OR Spirit Tracks?
    - Share any funny moments you had in Zelda?
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 22nd March 2013 at 1:19 AM.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

BTW, not a new topic, just a quick poll sorta. PG, or ST?
    I've played neither! ^.^'

I hope to get them soon. I'm really looking forward to playing them eventually, and then I'll choose which one I prefer.

Eh, I haven't played all the games but I guess I would go with the Bunny Hood cause.. BOOM, Link's fasters. And I dunno about "What is the most embarrassing Zelda-related thing that has happened to you outside of the games?", I dun talk about it as much I guess >_<!

- Share any funny moments you had in Zelda?
    Most people have chosen the Bunny Hood. I forgot to mention another sort-of speedy item to maybe count. Sometimes in FS (I don't know about FSA) you can find these little green gems that boost your speed.

I was playing The Wind Wa(n)ker (You do realize that's how I'm gonna spell it from now on, don't you?) and a pig farted in my face...

You know, I feel like playing Majora's Mask again. I got a copy for my Wii last year. (so I wouldn't have to drag an additional game system with me when I went on vacation)

Please, no one-liners!

I love MM. I got it on my SD card for my Wii and that along w/ SSB for N64. So fun. I got stuck on the forest temple so i just hang around clock town winning the lottery and shooting tingle down in the swamps. XD

Yeah, I havent played either as well. Thinking of getting PG but is this not the right one to get? Is ST better? Idrk. So. Bam. Polling! Winnnnnnnnnn! XD

EDIT:

OMG zelda fighting game! I have been planning it LOL

Characters:

Link, Zelda, Sheik, Tetra, Ganondorf, Zant, *Phantom Ganon, *Poe, *Dark Link, *Shop Keeper (from Link's Awakening who knows magic), Kaepora, Epona, *Zelda in suit of armor, Midna, *Navi, *Fi, *Young Link, *Young Zelda, WW Link, WW Zelda, Majora/Skull Kid, Elzo, Vaati, and finally, Ghiriam!

Stages: Great Deku Tree, Zora's Domain, Goron Mines, Lanayru Desert, Twilight Realm, Castle Hyrule (from TP), *Castle Hyrule (from OoT), *Minish World (shrinks and grows), *Train Ride (from ST), Hyrule Field, Death Mountain, Gerudo Desert, Graveyard, Clock Town, *The Moon, Clock Tower Rooftop, *Twilit Hyrule, *Stallord's Boss room (CUZ IT'S COOL), The Well, Ganon's Hyrule, The Goddess Statue, and finally, *Demise's Boss Room

Items: Cucco, Containers, Bombs, Gohma Strike (unleash baby spiders everywhere!), Light Arrow, Throwing Knife, Disguise (turn invisible), Majora's Mask (moon falls, similar to Snorlax in SSB), Twilight Drop (a random item appears), Minish Cap (shrink), Giant's Help (call on giants to lift you), Shuruken, Potion, Heart Container, Bottle of Milk, Piece of Heart, Pot, Rupee (throwable), Volvagia's Rage (volcanic eruptions randomly appear on screen), *Realm of Time (everything to the direct left and right of you feels the power of the Master Sword), and finally, *Ocarina Of Time (random platforms of the stage appear older, vines hang from them, etc., and some platforms will rumble)

*Unlock

HUFF PUFF *GASP FOR BREATH* PUFF
    Last edited by Chapter; 23rd March 2013 at 2:13 AM.

Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks?: I personally like PH better. ST does have an overworld advantage and some pretty fun bosses, but PH has more items to play with and tons of things to do. Not to mention it has WW Link in it :P

Any funny moments inside the zelda games?: Watch me fight Ghirahim (first battle) on Hero Mode in Skyward Sword. Trust me its hilarious.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Please, no one-liners!

I love MM. I got it on my SD card for my Wii and that along w/ SSB for N64. So fun. I got stuck on the forest temple so i just hang around clock town winning the lottery and shooting tingle down in the swamps. XD

Yeah, I havent played either as well. Thinking of getting PG but is this not the right one to get? Is ST better? Idrk. So. Bam. Polling! Winnnnnnnnnn! XD

EDIT:

OMG zelda fighting game! I have been planning it LOL

Characters:

Link, Zelda, Sheik, Tetra, Ganondorf, Zant, *Phantom Ganon, *Poe, *Dark Link, *Shop Keeper (from Link's Awakening who knows magic), Kaepora, Epona, *Zelda in suit of armor, Midna, *Navi, *Fi, *Young Link, *Young Zelda, WW Link, WW Zelda, Majora/Skull Kid, Elzo, Vaati, and finally, Ghiriam!

Stages: Great Deku Tree, Zora's Domain, Goron Mines, Lanayru Desert, Twilight Realm, Castle Hyrule (from TP), *Castle Hyrule (from OoT), *Minish World (shrinks and grows), *Train Ride (from ST), Hyrule Field, Death Mountain, Gerudo Desert, Graveyard, Clock Town, *The Moon, Clock Tower Rooftop, *Twilit Hyrule, *Stallord's Boss room (CUZ IT'S COOL), The Well, Ganon's Hyrule, The Goddess Statue, and finally, *Demise's Boss Room

Items: Cucco, Containers, Bombs, Gohma Strike (unleash baby spiders everywhere!), Light Arrow, Throwing Knife, Disguise (turn invisible), Majora's Mask (moon falls, similar to Snorlax in SSB), Twilight Drop (a random item appears), Minish Cap (shrink), Giant's Help (call on giants to lift you), Shuruken, Potion, Heart Container, Bottle of Milk, Piece of Heart, Pot, Rupee (throwable), Volvagia's Rage (volcanic eruptions randomly appear on screen), *Realm of Time (everything to the direct left and right of you feels the power of the Master Sword), and finally, *Ocarina Of Time (random platforms of the stage appear older, vines hang from them, etc., and some platforms will rumble)

*Unlock

HUFF PUFF *GASP FOR BREATH* PUFF
    I've never played any of Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but I'm planning on getting Phantom Hourglass, it seems more interesting and a lot of people seem to really like it over Spirit Tracks. I may be able to get both.. possibly but anyway.. do both of them require any L and R buttons to work? Cause I swear, everytime I get a new DS, it always breaks after a month or so..

Oh and by the way, nice planning for the all original Zelda fighting game, haha. I can just imagine it in my head!

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

I've never played any of Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks but I'm planning on getting Phantom Hourglass, it seems more interesting and a lot of people seem to really like it over Spirit Tracks. I may be able to get both.. possibly but anyway.. do both of them require any L and R buttons to work? Cause I swear, everytime I get a new DS, it always breaks after a month or so..
    You don't need ANY buttons to play. All you need is a working touch screen, a working mic, and something to act as a stylus.

Also I have something new to share about funny things that happened to me in a zelda game. I was just recently playing a new file of OoT Master Quest, when I started to fight the first Deku Babas in the game. I accidently got hurt twice leaving me with only 1 heart and killed one. I went over to grab its Deku Stick when I randomly DIED. I was literally just casually walking and then Link just just trips and dies. How did this happen? When I looked closer at the game over screen, I could see a Deku Baba sprout right where I died. Moral of story: DON'T DANCE ON PEOPLES GRAVES! Otherwise, it'll become YOURS!

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

OMFG That's hilarious! And thanks w/ the Zelda Game XD. I think I will get PH for the reason that I want to try the water-travel style. I've played and beaten WW, but I think this could be interesting. Also, I think that the whole train thing is a bit silly. No?

Thoughts on Link's Train Travel in Spirit Tracks?
    Gameplay, ease of use, is it fun or not, silly or not, strange... Even if you haven't played it, what do you think?

Gameplay, ease of use, is it fun or not, silly or not, strange... Even if you haven't played it, what do you think?
    Never played PH or ST but I saw one of my friends play PH before and it looked fun might buy it. I think that the train travel is a weak approach on the sea part in PH.
    I got MC on the 3DS and I don't know how to beat Vati in his first form,any tips?
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Also I have something new to share about funny things that happened to me in a zelda game. I was just recently playing a new file of OoT Master Quest, when I started to fight the first Deku Babas in the game. I accidently got hurt twice leaving me with only 1 heart and killed one. I went over to grab its Deku Stick when I randomly DIED. I was literally just casually walking and then Link just just trips and dies. How did this happen? When I looked closer at the game over screen, I could see a Deku Baba sprout right where I died. Moral of story: DON'T DANCE ON PEOPLES GRAVES! Otherwise, it'll become YOURS!
    Thank god I'm not the only one who died in the Great Deku Tree (or near it, you said you just started it).

OMFG That's hilarious! And thanks w/ the Zelda Game XD. I think I will get PH for the reason that I want to try the water-travel style. I've played and beaten WW, but I think this could be interesting. Also, I think that the whole train thing is a bit silly. No?

Well, I haven't experienced it myself, and ST is one the games I don't look into that often, but the tracks look much more linear than the ships used in the prequels, and leads to less exploration.

-

In other news, I've done another drawing, featuring my favorite form of Link from MM.

...Nevermind. I'm going to f*cking kill this computer, the son of a b*tch! None of the good image hosters work so until my laptop stops being a f*g, I'll be leaving you in the dark.

I also posted some artwork like way earlier in the thread, maybe a couple of pages ago, and no one responded and it got me thinking either of these conclusions:

-My post was ignored or forgotten
    -People thought it was bad and didn't say anything to spare my feelings.

I might be over reacting but I do like to hear feedback on my work and if there's anyway I could improve.

BTW, you all MUST hear this song, Zedd's (the writer of the brilliant song Clarity) remix of the Legend of Zelda overworld theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLzaZ_HXmjw

Listen to it. LISTEN TO IT NOW!
    Last edited by Skytorn; 23rd March 2013 at 6:55 PM.

Oh and by the way, nice planning for the all original Zelda fighting game, haha. I can just imagine it in my head!
    Sorry for being inactive, I amazingly lose motivation... which is a huge let down for myself.

But, on the Spirit Tracks motive... NO. I likey Spirit Tracks way better then Phantom Hourglass. Let's just say, my music tuning in, and train wise was so much better then the great sea, and the last boss of Phantom Hourglass. I mean, common. I could BARELY get the time stop powers of that fairy to work!!

Sorry... but I just needed to rant a bit here.

Also. I'm playing Ocarina of Time 3D. It's my friend's game :3
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

We all noticed your art. It was posted in the fan art section. It was really good!

Welcome back Cobali.

I love the remix of Hyrule theme. AWESOME. I need to make it like, my ringtone er sumthing. XD

Also, I think I am going to go with PG, because I want to try the water travel (yes, I did play WW).

What do you think of train travel in Spirit Tracks?: Personally I really like the train travel in ST. While it is, in fact, extremely linear and limits the exploration of a beautiful overworld, it is actually slightly faster than boat travel and can be pretty fun. Its not, by any means, a bad concept.

Plus on the same day of me dieing to the deku baba, this happened. I was in the Great Deku Tree on the B1 floor in a room with 6 Gohma Eggs and a Big Deku Baba. In the last room (the one with the water and the spinning spike log) I lost to hearts to a water-breathing Gohma Larvae and a ninja Deku Baba (don't ask), so I only had a heart left. In the next room I killed the Big Deku Baba and the three Gohma Eggs on the ground. But I failed to realize that there were Gohma Eggs ON THE CEILING. Long story short, I run over to the door only to get killed by a falling Gohma Egg. Its not called Master Quest for nothing! XP

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Username: Bariokie
    Favorite Zelda game: I guess The legend of Link or Ocarina of time/3D
    What made you become a Zelda lover? The first time I played the game it feelwd EPIC. And since I played the Leend of Link I also played the Ocarina of time - ocarina of time 3ds
    Name 3 characters who process the TriForce: Zelda, Ganon Link
    Last edited by Bariokie; 24th March 2013 at 7:49 AM.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Accepted. Welcome to the clu-ub, welcome to the clu-ub, welcome Squidward welcome Swuidward, WELCOME SQUIDWAAAAARRDD!

OMG LOL with the Great Deku Tree. Are you playing on the N64, GCN, or 3DS? I have all three... XD In 3DS I am stuck in Death Mountain as Adult Link. I'm short on keys! GIMME' KEYS! Also, the fire Keese can really hit hard if you don't have your guard up. ~ Wait, does the N64 version have Master Quest? I never beat it on N64 so... wouldn't really know... LOL-

Something hilarious happened to me today in OoT: 3D; Okay, so in Kakariko Village, I used the trick where as an adult you hookshot into the windmill and fly with the cuccu in their. I hit it a few times to see if it would get angry (and to worry my friend watching over my shoulder XD) and it didn't. Then I picked it up and flew across town, but, IT GOT ANGRY IN THE AIR WITH ME HANGING FROM IT! Then, cuccos randomly appear and I lose like 14 hearts and I fall to the ground and DIE from fall damage. ;-;

Good thing I already beat the game in that file. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    BTW, you all MUST hear this song, Zedd's (the writer of the brilliant song Clarity) remix of the Legend of Zelda overworld theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLzaZ_HXmjw

Listen to it. LISTEN TO IT NOW!
    Bookmarked, now let me share you some of the best Zelda remixes I've ever heard:
    Dark World Theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDbJt3445CA
    Waking the Wind Fish:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J522_Mq1z3Y

While I'm not playing Zeldas a lot recently, I never stop looking for some good music remixes.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Don't see the point in a Zelda fighting game. All the major characters and locations are in the SSB series.

Never played Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass.

I'm still really excited for the WW remake. On further investigation the original may have been the first video game I ever played, so yay? As excited as I am, I'm also dreading the Tri-Force shards quest, though.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast