Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Thank you for adding me too the Club ^^
    ( I Luf Spongebooob :P- It has won the kids choice awards today :P )

I played it at the n64 back when I was a little kid :') Great memories :')
    I am now also stuck at death mountain
    I don't know where to go now xD

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    I am now also stuck at death mountain
    I don't know where to go now xD
    Adult or child? Did you beat Dodongo's Cavern/Fire Temple? If adult, did you beat the Water temple?

This, I got to join!
    1. A link to the past, first SNES game I played!
    2. The adventurous feel I had never found before and haven't felt since... oh, and the awesome items... and the epic boss fights.
    3. Easy: Link, Zelda, and Ganon ( or Ganondorf if you prefer).
    Jessica - Black 2 : 5029-4000-2471

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Username: Bariokie
    Favorite Zelda game: I guess The legend of Link or Ocarina of time/3D
    What made you become a Zelda lover? The first time I played the game it feelwd EPIC. And since I played the Leend of Link I also played the Ocarina of time - ocarina of time 3ds
    Name 3 characters who process the TriForce: Zelda, Ganon Link
    Hey, welcome to the club! You have been added to the least :P

Quote Originally Posted by White draco View Post
    This, I got to join!
    1. A link to the past, first SNES game I played!
    2. The adventurous feel I had never found before and haven't felt since... oh, and the awesome items... and the epic boss fights.
    3. Easy: Link, Zelda, and Ganon ( or Ganondorf if you prefer).
    ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club!

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

OK, the leader said I can make a topic... so...

Which songs from LoZ games are your favorites?
    My favorites are the Minuet of the Forest, Song of Storms, Song of Healing, Song of Time... Epona's song when played by Wolf Link, Song of Time also when played by Wolf Link, Molgera battle, Dragonroost Isle.... uhhh. I'm trying to remember any others.

Duh! The Spirit Tracks Overworld, AND Linebeck's theme. My friends love his theme xD

I likey these songs because they're beautiful to an extent... best ever. (Besides, if this was a FE club.. I'd have a few.)

What is your favourite Zelda Game: This is a tough one, but I would have to say Ocarina of Time 3D only because it was my favorite back in the day and now I can take it with me anywhere.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: L.O.Z. was one of the first video games I remember playing, it possesses all of my favorite aspects of a video game, magic, magical creatures, puzzles and an unexpected hero.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and Ganon of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post

My favorites are the Minuet of the Forest, Song of Storms, Song of Healing, Song of Time... Epona's song when played by Wolf Link, Song of Time also when played by Wolf Link, Molgera battle, Dragonroost Isle.... uhhh. I'm trying to remember any others.

Duh! The Spirit Tracks Overworld, AND Linebeck's theme. My friends love his theme xD

I likey these songs because they're beautiful to an extent... best ever. (Besides, if this was a FE club.. I'd have a few.)
    Well, actually most songs from Zelda are freaking awesome haha, my personal favourite is Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword.. I dunno why I like it, its just a soothing song that is relaxing and calm. Also the howling of Wolf Link to the Epona song is pretty epic, :P

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: This is a tough one, but I would have to say Ocarina of Time 3D only because it was my favorite back in the day and now I can take it with me anywhere.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: L.O.Z. was one of the first video games I remember playing, it possesses all of my favorite aspects of a video game, magic, magical creatures, puzzles and an unexpected hero.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and Ganon of course.
    ACCEPTED, welcome to the club! I'll add you to the list right away.. join our topics :P

Thanks Fluffyy, I can't wait to get started in this club

No one-liners XP

Favorite songs? Molgera Battle Theme, Song of Healing, Ballad of the Goddess, Temple of Droplets Theme, Termina Field Theme, Serenade of Water, the Palace of Wihds Theme, and the Gerudo Desert theme.

New topic maybe?
    What do you think the most frusterating glitch is?
    For me its the Boss Freeze glitch from Wind Waker. Basically the glitch prevents you from defeating the boss. It only happens during the final two boss battles and have a 10% chance of activating. For Puppet Ganon sometimes his Landmola form will go through the wall and will never come back, and for Ganondorf he might freeze while Zelda is knocked out, and he will not move no matter what. "Aw! But I was this close to beating the game without saving!" Hopegully they fix that in Wind Waker U along with the other glitches found at the end of the game. I'm pretty sure they rushed the debug process.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

I was going to say the Cannon Room glitch from Twilight Princess, but that WW boss glitch above is pretty bad, too.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I was going to say the Cannon Room glitch from Twilight Princess, but that WW boss glitch above is pretty bad, too.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

NO ONE-LINERS AND NO-DOUBLE POSTS!

Most frustrating glitch is in SS- I CAN'T CONTINUE! The blacksmith never obtains the robot so I am stuck. He can no longer get the windmill piece from the lava area. ;-; Very sad. Also, the one JFought said. ;-;

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Okay, sorry for not posting in a while everyone. I'm having computer problems (it's not really my computer, it's my cable, I can't charge it properly in my room and have to go downstairs). So I have an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post

No fair! I made this topic before!

Nevermind... Fire Temple (original) (OoT), Temple of Droplets (The Minish Cap) (I'm up to the Dark Hyrule Castle now. This dungeon is all about timing, which is my weakness. Also is it just me or does the Temple of Droplets theme sound like something from a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game?), Midna's Lament (TP), Gerudo Valley (OoT), etc. I'm too lazy to name them all.

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    New topic maybe?
    What do you think the most frusterating glitch is?
    For me its the Boss Freeze glitch from Wind Waker. Basically the glitch prevents you from defeating the boss. It only happens during the final two boss battles and have a 10% chance of activating. For Puppet Ganon sometimes his Landmola form will go through the wall and will never come back, and for Ganondorf he might freeze while Zelda is knocked out, and he will not move no matter what. "Aw! But I was this close to beating the game without saving!" Hopegully they fix that in Wind Waker U along with the other glitches found at the end of the game. I'm pretty sure they rushed the debug process.
    I dunno. ^^

I never encountered that glitch due to the rare chance of it happening, I was pretty lucky. I got to see the "MASTER SWORD TO THE FOREHEAD!" moment.

BTW, I usually get my Easter presents early (I mean I always get them on Friday instead of Sunday) and my mom said that I could have mine now. She lied. I'll try and get her to let me have it now, because I'm pretty sure it's OoT! She knows I've wanted it, because I mentioned Ocarina when I asked her for Skyward Sword, but buying both games at the same time off of Amazon would lead to Ł50 so she said she had to buy them separate. So if you want me to be happy and play Ocarina wish me luck!

EDIT: It turned out to be a mug with a picture of my new cat on...

Now time for your weekly Zelda fun fact:

Did any of you notice something quite unique in Skyward Sword? In the Ancient Cistern? Well, most poeple's first reaction to the Ancient Cistern (which I recently learnt means sewer) is, "Oh this place looks nice, and it's quite easy for a water temple. I wonder what will happen as I get further in...". Hell, that is what the Ancient Cistern hides. Reaction: "HOLY SH*T!"

So where am I going with this? Well, what is so unique about this is that in one part of that hellish place, you have to climb a spider's thread to escape while Zombie Bokoblins begin climbing as well. This actually based off a story, which is pretty rare by Zelda's standards.

Buddha was meandering around Paradise, when he peers into a lotus-filled pond. Between the lilies, he can see Hell and his eyes revert to a certain Hell resident named Kandata. Kandata was a cold-blooded person who had only done one good dead in his life: to not crush a spider as he was walking through a forest.

Moved by this, Buddha descends a spider's thread into hell and has Kandata climb it. Kandata is thrilled to see he might finally escape from Hell and laughs in joy. he looks back to see how far he'd come and sees in horror that others had startes climbing the thread. Worried that the thread would break, he tries to kick the others off and claims that the thread is his. At that moment, the thread breaks because Kandata was too concerned with his own salvation and not that of others.

Buddha sees this but Paradise continues on as usual and Buddha continues his meanderings.

The more you know!
    Last edited by Skytorn; 27th March 2013 at 11:10 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

That's a cool fun fact.

Just like to tell everyone that i'll be inactive for about three days. Wont have internet access at the place im going to. ;-;

I'll leave you with this.

:P

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Wow, thread's been dead today... hopefully some topics might spice things up.

-Have you ever seen any LoZ pictures or comics that gave you the giggles? And if so, would you mind posting them here?

I have too many to count. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to post every single one at the moment. I will tomorrow.

I actually have one you can see now, look at my sig...

Do you have any theories/ speculations about any certain events in any of the games?

I have one about WW and PH but it's half 3 in the morning! I'll talk tomorrow!

Has anyone here seen the Zelda rap by Smosh?

The part when Ganondorf licked Zelda's face was creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Wow, thread's been dead today... hopefully some topics might spice things up.

-Have you ever seen any LoZ pictures or comics that gave you the giggles? And if so, would you mind posting them here?
    american-psycho-zelda-link-403306.jpg

Do you have any theories/ speculations about any certain events in any of the games?
    Well uhm. This is no in depth theory or something but as you might know the Sages in Ocarina of Time and TP are very different and it is not really explained ever. I dunno I guess maybe they just got old and died and now the ghost things that are the sages in TP are like...their sage power animating itsself aha...but actually Saria is immortal pretty much so that pretty much ruins the whole theory...unless someone KILLED HER ! O_O
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Did you know that they have a shirt that has an angry Toon Link saying JUST that?

Plus a flaw to your theory would be tha this game took place in the SAME timeline as Link warning of Ganondorf's treachery, and his execution takes place during the Hero of Time's lifetime. The sages before the 6 we know were still alive, so basically the only dead guy in this case is the old Sage of Water.

And yes I've seen the smosh zelda rap.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Username: Shadow XD001
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I don't know, honestly. :P I got Wind Waker like 10 years ago, but I guess getting more Zelda games made me a fan. I got the DS Zelda games and Twilight Princess when I became more of a fan.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Link, Ganon.

I can't wait for Wind Waker Reborn HD on the Wii U!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

^Wind Waker bump! ^.^

Pictures (this includes still images and gifs):

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/292plz7.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/mrtif6.jpg[/IMG]
    (TP Zelda is best Zelda)

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1113yi0.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2iia23r.jpg[/IMG]

Theory:

It may not be that important but everyone knows they're my favorite couple in Zelda so...

I saw earlier that someone posted on a random form that WW/PH Link and Tetra didn't get together because of "both of them being related to Link and Zelda in ST, it would just be awkward if they became a couple when they're family".

Here's my explanation: ST Link is just a reincarnation of WW/PH Link, it's not stated if the two are actually related. I saw that someone said that when ST Link wore the green tunic, Niko didn't say, "You look just like your Grandfather". He said, "You look just like an old friend of mine".

We know that Zelda is related to Tetra but Link isn't related to Link... or is he? I dunno, never played the game. ^.^

Username: Shadow Lucario
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I remember playing A Link to the Past a verrrrry long time ago and I loved it. The adventure kept me glued, the dying made me frustrated. When I got to Majora's Mask I knew that I was a fan for life.
    Name 3 characters who possess the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and mean old Ganondorf.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Remember when I talked about The Spider's Thread? Well, I've discovered more hidden ancient references and whatnot!

Ocarina of Time - Shadow Temple - Ferry to the Other World - Charon's ferry from Greek mythology

The Ferry to the Other World is loosely based off of Charon's ferry from Greek mythology. Whenever someone in Greece died, they were taken to the underworld to meet a man name Charon. Charon gave them a price and if they paid the fee, he would take them across the river Styx, which divided the world of the living and the dead. Those who couldn't pay the price were forced to walk the river banks for eternity.
    Seeing as the Shadow Temple has a general theme of death, it is quite possible that this ferry is based on Charon's ferry, and "Zelda's Lullaby" is metaphorical for paying Charon's fee. This could also be a reference to the legend of Orpheus and Eurydice, in which a skilled musician plays a song to charm Charon into ferrying him across the river, despite him being alive.

Majora's Mask - 4

I'm connecting the dots with this one.

The entire game of MM is centered around the number four:
    - 4 days, though there's only two occasions this can count. At the end of the game there's "Dawn of a new day" and there's a 4th day glitch
    - 4 temples
    - 4 giants
    - 4 horns/spikes on each side of Majora
    - Link has 4 main forms (Hylian, Deku, Goron and Zora)

So what so significant about the number 4, you ask? Well the number 4 in Japanese is 'shi' which translates to the word 'death'. And what is the feeling that the game gives off the entire way through it? That's right, death.

...that's all I could find...

Remember when I talked about The Spider's Thread? Well, I've discovered more hidden ancient references and whatnot!

Ocarina of Time - Shadow Temple - Ferry to the Other World - Charon's ferry from Greek mythology

The Ferry to the Other World is loosely based off of Charon's ferry from Greek mythology. Whenever someone in Greece died, they were taken to the underworld to meet a man name Charon. Charon gave them a price and if they paid the fee, he would take them across the river Styx, which divided the world of the living and the dead. Those who couldn't pay the price were forced to walk the river banks for eternity.
    Seeing as the Shadow Temple has a general theme of death, it is quite possible that this ferry is based on Charon's ferry, and "Zelda's Lullaby" is metaphorical for paying Charon's fee. This could also be a reference to the legend of Orpheus and Eurydice, in which a skilled musician plays a song to charm Charon into ferrying him across the river, despite him being alive.

Majora's Mask - 4

I'm connecting the dots with this one.

The entire game of MM is centered around the number four:
    - 4 days, though there's only two occasions this can count. At the end of the game there's "Dawn of a new day" and there's a 4th day glitch
    - 4 temples
    - 4 giants
    - 4 horns/spikes on each side of Majora
    - Link has 4 main forms (Hylian, Deku, Goron and Zora)

So what so significant about the number 4, you ask? Well the number 4 in Japanese is 'shi' which translates to the word 'death'. And what is the feeling that the game gives off the entire way through it? That's right, death.

...that's all I could find...
    Well there's also that Tetraforce theory. That and the fact that Termina is held in an alternate universe to Hyrule could lead that the there is a tetraforce as apposed to just a triforce. Of course if you want to go into that you could also argue that the Ancient Terminians hated the Triforce and desecrated it with their statues to the Tower. And that the Ancient Terminians could have also been the Twili that came over to take the power of Hyrule for themselves or so much other stuff XD I need to write out my thoughts in a word document before pouring it all out here in a brain dump
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Username: Shadow Lucario
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I remember playing A Link to the Past a verrrrry long time ago and I loved it. The adventure kept me glued, the dying made me frustrated. When I got to Majora's Mask I knew that I was a fan for life.
    Name 3 characters who possess the Triforce: Link, Zelda, and mean old Ganondorf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Username: Shadow XD001
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I don't know, honestly. :P I got Wind Waker like 10 years ago, but I guess getting more Zelda games made me a fan. I got the DS Zelda games and Twilight Princess when I became more of a fan.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Link, Ganon.

I can't wait for Wind Waker Reborn HD on the Wii U!
    Both ACCEPTED! You'll be added to the club as soon as possible. Please join our conversations and topics!

^Wind Waker bump! ^.^

Pictures (this includes still images and gifs):

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/292plz7.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/mrtif6.jpg[/IMG]
    (TP Zelda is best Zelda)

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1113yi0.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2iia23r.jpg[/IMG]

Theory:

It may not be that important but everyone knows they're my favorite couple in Zelda so...

I saw earlier that someone posted on a random form that WW/PH Link and Tetra didn't get together because of "both of them being related to Link and Zelda in ST, it would just be awkward if they became a couple when they're family".

Here's my explanation: ST Link is just a reincarnation of WW/PH Link, it's not stated if the two are actually related. I saw that someone said that when ST Link wore the green tunic, Niko didn't say, "You look just like your Grandfather". He said, "You look just like an old friend of mine".

We know that Zelda is related to Tetra but Link isn't related to Link... or is he? I dunno, never played the game. ^.^
    LOOL, those comic stuff are actually quite funny. I love the "How Zelda tells you that she's pregnant", haha. Anyways, has any seen the Zelda rap from smosh, yes I have.. actually I watch most of his youtube videos xD

Username: Firesoul
    What is your favourite Zelda Game:I cant choose between Twilight princess and Ocarina of time 3d...
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: After playing ocarina of time i fell in love with the game and looked up other games.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Beautiful Zelda, Adventurous link and old,stinky and mean ganodorf
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)

Animal crossing new leaf is AWESOME!!!
    3ds code: 5155-3020-6980
    Im happy to help

I AM A PEGASISTER AND I DONT REGRET IT!!!!

[IMG] [/IMG]

There are a lot more Zelda comics like that Excuuuuuuse me one.
    http://www.omo-cat.com/tagged/zelda

Semi-new topic, does anybody have any LoZ merchandise, official or otherwise?
    I myself have my eyes on a Tri-Force lamp on etsy.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast