Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

I've have a lot going on lately, but here I am.

There's one thing that's got me curious. During that Wii U Direct from awhile back, it was mentioned that they were testing different graphical styles for the upcoming Wii U Zelda game, the efforts of which resulted in a graphically enhanced Wind Waker game. Now the part that I'm curious about is the graphical style in question. If they go for a Twilight Princess look, the game will take longer to make, but if they run in a direction similar to Wind Waker or Skyward Sword, the game's graphics will hold up over a long period of time. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I've have a lot going on lately, but here I am.

There's one thing that's got me curious. During that Wii U Direct from awhile back, it was mentioned that they were testing different graphical styles for the upcoming Wii U Zelda game, the efforts of which resulted in a graphically enhanced Wind Waker game. Now the part that I'm curious about is the graphical style in question. If they go for a Twilight Princess look, the game will take longer to make, but if they run in a direction similar to Wind Waker or Skyward Sword, the game's graphics will hold up over a long period of time. What do you think?
    I don't really know. Though a TP look would just make sense if Nintendo wants to flaunt the Wii U's graphical qualities.

New Topic!
    What do you think is the most underated Zelda game (Main series or Spin-off)? I hate to say this, but Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, while not a main series Zelda game, is VERY underrated. I've seen gameplay and the story, and I actually liked what I saw. Especially the ending. Tingle really is greedy -.- It had a bright outlook compared to other Zelda games and while still sinister as to the main antagonists motives, is a pretty humorous adventure and I hope I'll be able to buy it some day.
    Full focus on Operation: Pokemon!

Coming 2014 (maybe)

For Zelda Wii U, I'd prefer the graphics to resemble Twilight Princess, but that's just me. I find it funny how back in 2001, they showed off a realistic Zelda game and then released Wind Waker which had cel-shaded graphics. Now, they showed off another realistic Zelda game, but we're getting Wind Waker HD and that obviously has cel-shaded graphics. :P Of course we're still getting an original Wii U Zelda game. Hopefully we'll get an original Zelda game on the 3DS soon. All we have is OoT3D. Huh, I just thought of a topic now! What is a Zelda game you'd like to be released? (Can include remakes, but can't be an announced Zelda game)

For me, there's an original 3DS Zelda game, which I already said. I know they kinda announced it, but we haven't heard anything in a while. Not a single screenshot, either. Also, Majora's Mask to be remade on either the 3DS or Wii U. A lot of people want it and Miyamoto is considering it (on 3DS).
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

What is a Zelda game you'd like to be released? (Can include remakes, but can't be an announced Zelda game)

I really want a Majora's Mask remake.~ it was the first LoZ game I played (and it's mah favourite), so I'd love to see it remastered. I also wouldn't mind a Phantom of the Hourglass or Four Swords remake for the 3DS. :P

In the Zelda series, has anything mentally scared you for life?
    only two things really have: the moon in Majora's Mask and ReDeads. that moon is badass and all, but when it comes crashing down onto you... as for the ReDeads, I don't think I have to explain myself.

Meh, I've been inactive. Damn PH, you're so addictive! I've enjoyed every boss so far apart from Crayk. I really loved the Diabolical Cubus Sisters and the one I beat today, Gleeok.

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    I don't really know. Though a TP look would just make sense if Nintendo wants to flaunt the Wii U's graphical qualities.

New Topic!
    What do you think is the most underated Zelda game (Main series or Spin-off)? I hate to say this, but Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, while not a main series Zelda game, is VERY underrated. I've seen gameplay and the story, and I actually liked what I saw. Especially the ending. Tingle really is greedy -.- It had a bright outlook compared to other Zelda games and while still sinister as to the main antagonists motives, is a pretty humorous adventure and I hope I'll be able to buy it some day.
    When you said "flaunt" in that first sentence, an image of Ghirahim popped straight into my head xD

Most underated Zelda game (Main and Spin-off)

Out of the main games I think either The Minish Cap or Spirit Tracks.

I think TMC because it was developed by Capcom (but the Oracle games were developed by Capcom as well so...), maybe also because FS and FSA were disappointing games (well, I don't know about FSA as I've never played it) and they were released before The Minish Cap despite being set before them in the timeline.

I also think Spirit Tracks because from what I've heard, it's not as good as it's predessors (please say I spelt that right), Phantom Hourglass and definatly not Wind Waker. I still wanna play ST though! /)^3^(\

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    For Zelda Wii U, I'd prefer the graphics to resemble Twilight Princess, but that's just me. I find it funny how back in 2001, they showed off a realistic Zelda game and then released Wind Waker which had cel-shaded graphics. Now, they showed off another realistic Zelda game, but we're getting Wind Waker HD and that obviously has cel-shaded graphics. :P Of course we're still getting an original Wii U Zelda game. Hopefully we'll get an original Zelda game on the 3DS soon. All we have is OoT3D. Huh, I just thought of a topic now! What is a Zelda game you'd like to be released? (Can include remakes, but can't be an announced Zelda game)

For me, there's an original 3DS Zelda game, which I already said. I know they kinda announced it, but we haven't heard anything in a while. Not a single screenshot, either. Also, Majora's Mask to be remade on either the 3DS or Wii U. A lot of people want it and Miyamoto is considering it (on 3DS).
    Zelda game I'd like to be re-released?

Like many people, I want a Majora's Mask remake. God, please Nintendo!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Username: spartanfan17
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker I love both of them so much.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Just playing Wind Waker caused me to love the series more and more.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce Zelda-Wisdom Link-Courage Ganon-Power
    IDRK if u were yet but accepted.

Most underrated zelda game? MAjora's mask. It was a rushed floow-up to OoT- Nintendo saw the burst of both popularity and love of Zelda when it aired its 3D style game on the N64. Eager to get another pulse of consumers, they created the genius game Majora's Mask where you completed the same three days over and over making incremental progress each time you reset the days. Becayse there were a mere 5 dungeons, I see it as the best use of time / time travel in any game ever. Plus, the side-quests were killer. I found out the winning lottery numbers, went back in time and used them to win! LOL

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I just beat the boss rush on skyward sword and got the Hylian shield. The game wanted me to fail but I didn't.

Order
    Moldarach
    S caldera
    Ghirahim 1
    Imprisoned 1
    Ghirahim 2
    Imprisoned 2
    Tantalus
    Koloktos

Username: TheSilentBang
    What Is Your Favourite Zelda game: Really! I can only pick one?! Too hard, but maybe majoras mask I suppose?
    What Made you a zelda lover? OOC. End of.Great game.
    Name 3 characters that process the Tri-Force: Zel(Wiom) Ganondorf: (Power) Link: (Courage)

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I just beat the boss rush on skyward sword and got the Hylian shield. The game wanted me to fail but I didn't.

Order
    Moldarach
    S caldera
    Ghirahim 1
    Imprisoned 1
    Ghirahim 2
    Imprisoned 2
    Tantalus
    Koloktos
    My computer randomly decided to turn off when I was typing this before >.>

Mine and my friend Skye's order when we played it was:

"Not a challenge" Moldarach - Easiest boss first
    #1 "Fred" The Imprisoned - Fred was the pet name we gave him, even though *SPOILER ALERT* we knew it was Demise.
    "Asian Robot" Koloktos - Best boss in the game!
    "Emo dude" Tentalus - I gave him a bad haircut ^3^
    "Old" Ghirahim - He was a tough first boss but he was easy this time around
    "New" Ghirahim - He thought his blade was candy ^.^
    Scaldera - He was hard at first but... that mometn when you find tons of hearts at the top of the room
    #2 Fred - My Freddie-boy's got arms! It's the circle of life!~

Also, I was playing on Majora's Mask last night on my emulator and thanks to this one moment I had, I think MM is my new favorite game and I also thought of a new topic related to this moment:

-Have you ever had a moment in Zelda that just made you go, "WTF"?

This was the moment. I got up to the Great Bay and found Mikau in the water. I, as I like to call it, "butt punched" him to the shore and said yes to if I would hear his dying message. Then he starts playing his air guitar as his final message. WTF.

I found this absaloutley hilarious (even though he was gonna die) just because of how unexpected this is. And the way his VA goes "Baby!", I just love it because it's either Australian or Japanese trying to be Australian. And when Mikau strummed his guitar for the final time, I shouted "PUNY HUMANS!"

I wanna join please! 8D

Username: Trickster Zorua
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Currently Majora's Mask! :3
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Well, I played focused Zelda since I played Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, then I turned into a Zelda collector! :3 I have the Zelda Collector's disk! :3
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Actually there are 4 people who processes the Triforce (according to my Hyrule Historia), but the most known are Link, Zelda and Ganondorf.
    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~|Coming Soon Fan-Fic~

3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post

This was the moment. I got up to the Great Bay and found Mikau in the water. I, as I like to call it, "butt punched" him to the shore and said yes to if I would hear his dying message. Then he starts playing his air guitar as his final message. WTF.

I found this absaloutley hilarious (even though he was gonna die) just because of how unexpected this is. And the way his VA goes "Baby!", I just love it because it's either Australian or Japanese trying to be Australian. And when Mikau strummed his guitar for the final time, I shouted "PUNY HUMANS!"
    The sounds the Giants in Majoras Mask make made me turn my head. Like...it sounds like a horn or something aha. Also King of Ikana was wierd to so were his minions aha. They were still a fun boss though
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBang View Post
    Username: TheSilentBang
    What Is Your Favourite Zelda game: Really! I can only pick one?! Too hard, but maybe majoras mask I suppose?
    What Made you a zelda lover? OOC. End of.Great game.
    Name 3 characters that process the Tri-Force: Zel(Wiom) Ganondorf: (Power) Link: (Courage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    I wanna join please! 8D

Username: Trickster Zorua
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Currently Majora's Mask! :3
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Well, I played focused Zelda since I played Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, then I turned into a Zelda collector! :3 I have the Zelda Collector's disk! :3
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Actually there are 4 people who processes the Triforce (according to my Hyrule Historia), but the most known are Link, Zelda and Ganondorf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    joining this club now. ^^

Username: Auaria~
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask! it was my first LoZ game, plus I love the moon; it's so creepy (but badass). :3 and you get to play as Young Link the entire time... I prefer Young Link to adult Link. :/
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: well, the gameplay is really nice in all the games I've played, and the music is nice... and they're fun games. ._.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: easy- Zelda, Link, and Ganon
    ACCEPTED, okay.. I'll actually be bothered and add you to the list, but if I have missed you or something, tell me. And yeah.. I haven't been on lately due to the fact that I have lots of things going on. Plus, thank you for keeping the page up and running for me while I was gone!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

Order
    Moldarach
    S caldera
    Ghirahim 1
    Imprisoned 1
    Ghirahim 2
    Imprisoned 2
    Tantalus
    Koloktos
    Lool, I've seen my little brother (Who is 8) beat the Boss Rush like 1 or 2 times, he first started with the hardest bosses and worked his way down to the easier ones.. I didn't know someone so young could be so good.. >_<!

My computer randomly decided to turn off when I was typing this before >.>

Mine and my friend Skye's order when we played it was:

"Not a challenge" Moldarach - Easiest boss first
    #1 "Fred" The Imprisoned - Fred was the pet name we gave him, even though *SPOILER ALERT* we knew it was Demise.
    "Asian Robot" Koloktos - Best boss in the game!
    "Emo dude" Tentalus - I gave him a bad haircut ^3^
    "Old" Ghirahim - He was a tough first boss but he was easy this time around
    "New" Ghirahim - He thought his blade was candy ^.^
    Scaldera - He was hard at first but... that mometn when you find tons of hearts at the top of the room
    #2 Fred - My Freddie-boy's got arms! It's the circle of life!~

Also, I was playing on Majora's Mask last night on my emulator and thanks to this one moment I had, I think MM is my new favorite game and I also thought of a new topic related to this moment:

Hm.. probaobly the fact that Ganondorf dies while standing in Twilight Princess or something.. that made me go "WTF".

Off topic for a bit: There's so many typing clubs now.. like Fire type club, etc..
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 10th April 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Lool, I've seen my little brother (Who is 8) beat the Boss Rush like 1 or 2 times, he first started with the hardest bosses and worked his way down to the easier ones.. I didn't know someone so young could be so good.. >_<!

Hm.. probaobly the fact that Ganondorf dies while standing in Twilight Princess or something.. that made me go "WTF".

Off topic for a bit: There's so many typing clubs now.. like Fire type club, etc..
    On the topic of younger siblings (and yes, this is Zelda-related), I'm about to battle Jolene for the final time in PH and my younger sister (the next one down from me, not the youngest child out of all of us (I have a lot of brothers and sisters)) deleted my save file! We've always had a rivalry but this the bottom of the barrel. Even setting my Skylanders on fire doesn't compare to this!

You know what I have to do now on PH? I have to go to my other save file that's up to Dongorongo, and it's not named Link like my deleted file. Guess what I decided to name Link... Dip Sh*t. I was bored. The funniest thing about that is:

Tetra: Save me... Dip Sh*t...

I should've done what I done what I did on Pokemon Emerald. DUDE, I obtained an potion! That's what I named my character on Emerald.

-

I guess that was pretty freaky... and he doesn't even offically die until Zant snaps his neck.

-

Off topic: I'm only part of the Electric club (sh*t, I really need to post there).

On the topic of younger siblings (and yes, this is Zelda-related), I'm about to battle Jolene for the final time in PH and my younger sister (the next one down from me, not the youngest child out of all of us (I have a lot of brothers and sisters)) deleted my save file! We've always had a rivalry but this the bottom of the barrel. Even setting my Skylanders on fire doesn't compare to this!

You know what I have to do now on PH? I have to go to my other save file that's up to Dongorongo, and it's not named Link like my deleted file. Guess what I decided to name Link... Dip Sh*t. I was bored. The funniest thing about that is:

Tetra: Save me... Dip Sh*t...

I should've done what I done what I did on Pokemon Emerald. DUDE, I obtained an potion! That's what I named my character on Emerald.

-

I guess that was pretty freaky... and he doesn't even offically die until Zant snaps his neck.

-

Off topic: I'm only part of the Electric club (sh*t, I really need to post there).
    Lool, I can relate to this! My little brother deleted my file on Skyward Sword and a few other games so he could play -_-, oh well.. in the end I ended up finishing it. Anyway, good luck obtaining all your lost hours into that game? xD

Since this club is going a bit quiet.. I'll start with a few topics ..

New Topics
    - Old Legend of Zelda games vs. Modern Legend of Zelda games?
    So like, old games refer to the first Legend of Zelda games and such and modern Legend of Zelda refer to games like Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and such.
    - Even though there are some remakes, which game would you remake and make some changes on it?

New Topics
    I prefer the modern ones, which are the ones I started with (Wind Waker, specifically). I'm sure that people prefer the modern ones started with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy
    - Even though there are some remakes, which game would you remake and make some changes on it?
    Lol, I already made this topic. Worded differently, but same idea.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I feel ya. I'm the oldest of four and getting messed with all the time. I remember with this game I had, PMD Blue, my youngest sister CONTINUOUSLY deleted the file. I literally woke up, got on the game, and found nothing but the New Game option on the menu screen every day for the next week. There was also a time where I epically screwed up and accidently copied my third save file on Twilight Princess to my own, erasing all my progress and replacing it with my Dad's, who named his character Daddy. It's no Dip Sh*t, but it still cracks me up when Midna asks her father if he wants to warp or transform.

Old Zelda Games vs Modern Zelda Games: The old times of Zelda had its fair share of great Zelda games, such as MM, LA, OoT and the Oracle games, but I prefer the modern games more.

Genius. Why didn't I think of DUDE, I?

Coming 2014 (maybe)

Lool, I can relate to this! My little brother deleted my file on Skyward Sword and a few other games so he could play -_-, oh well.. in the end I ended up finishing it. Anyway, good luck obtaining all your lost hours into that game? xD

Since this club is going a bit quiet.. I'll start with a few topics ..

New Topics
    So like, old games refer to the first Legend of Zelda games and such and modern Legend of Zelda refer to games like Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess and such.
    I just have to complete the Ice and Mutoh's Temple and beat Gleeok and Eox respectively. The Temple of Ice was so horrible the first time. I couldn't figure out the part where you have to use the Clawshot on the two poles and bounce to the other side of the crevice. I cheated to get across the first time. :3

But I'm seriously getting my own back for what she's done. I drew on my sister's face with a perma marker last year for locking me in my closet all night when I broke my ankle. She's awful! I'm throwing her make up away and if I could name Link this long, I would name him "I hate Lily".

Old vs New

Well, the newer games have more story than the older games (For older games, I'm mainly talking about Zelda 1 and 2), newer game have better graphics, but graphics don't make a game. Gosh i don't know which ones I prefer. I mainly have to play the newer ones since I don't have any of those old consoles, but they're all Zelda games, I love them all equally (but Wind Waker is my personal fave).

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    I feel ya. I'm the oldest of four and getting messed with all the time. I remember with this game I had, PMD Blue, my youngest sister CONTINUOUSLY deleted the file. I literally woke up, got on the game, and found nothing but the New Game option on the menu screen every day for the next week. There was also a time where I epically screwed up and accidently copied my third save file on Twilight Princess to my own, erasing all my progress and replacing it with my Dad's, who named his character Daddy. It's no Dip Sh*t, but it still cracks me up when Midna asks her father if he wants to warp or transform.

Genius. Why didn't I think of DUDE, I?
    I'm the fourth child of seven. I don't really have a problem with any of my other siblings. I've never really talked to "number 2", but the relationship between me and "number 5" is pure hatred. We share our birthday as well! Life f*cking sucks!

Also lol with "Daddy". My dad had a go on Twilight Princess and named Epona "Trololol" and named Link on Skyward Sword "Blaphsem". Hylia only knows what that's supposed to mean.

-

Off topic with DUDE, I:

DUDE, I got a Pokeball!
    (I prefer to call PokeDollars "plurf" for some reason) DUDE, I got 1000 plurf for winning!
    (I named my Mudkip "Goober") DUDE, I sent out Goober!
    DUDE, I whited out!

Also, according to me, everyone on Dewford is Scottish and as I was saying out loud what the Gym Manager was saying but I got mixed up. He said "the Gym is as dark as the ocean floor" and I said in a Scottish accent, "the Gym is the floor".

Also in Gold, I named my character "SIRE" so all of the NPC's can call me Sire in a British accent. SIRE got 1000 plurf for winning!

Hey guys, I played Majora's Mask again on my Gamecube due the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition DIsk! :3 I'm finally further! I'm finally in the     Spoiler:- SPOILERS!:

But now guys, what do you all think about the Tetraforce theory?
    I just heard of it. It's kinda intresting, though I think it's false.
    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~|Coming Soon Fan-Fic~

3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Hey guys, I played Majora's Mask again on my Gamecube due the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition DIsk! :3 I'm finally further! I'm finally in the     Spoiler:- SPOILERS!:

But now guys, what do you all think about the Tetraforce theory?
    I just heard of it. It's kinda intresting, though I think it's false.
    I've got Majora's Mask on an N64 emulator. Unfortunately, I never owned a N64 so I don't which controls are which. I'm up to the night of the final day in Clock Town.

Also, I never understood the whole concept of the Tetraforce theory...

-

Thanks to DidYouKnowGaming, I've found some interesting stuff about Zelda.

1) Star Fox reference in Majora's Mask

If you look at the second line on the mask screen, from left to right is the Keaton Mask, the Brennen Mask, the Bunny Hood, that weird frog mask, and the Mask of Scents also bear a striking resemblance to Fox, Falco, Peppy, Slippy and Pigma respectively.

2) Z E L D A

5 of the dungeons in the second quest of the original game are shaped like letters that spell out the name of Hyrule's beloved princess.

3) Pikmin goddess statues

The three goddess statues in the Wind Waker look like the different types of Pikmin. The statue with ears look like the yellow Pikmin, the one with a nose looks like the red Pikmin, and the one with neither represents the blue Pikmin.

4) Link, you perv! :3

In Link's Awakening, you can talk to a fisherman and exchange a hook for a necklace. If you give said necklace to a mermaid, you can get a scale from her tail. In the Japanese version however, instead of a scale you get her lacey pink bra. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

5) Beatle Builder's

In the German version of Ocarina, the four carpenters are named John, Paul, George and Ringo, after The Beatles.

6) Triforce Pokemon?

It is rumored that Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf are supposed to represent each parts of the Triforce. Uxie embodies knowledge (obviously Wisdom), Mespirit has emotion (Courage) and Azelf Willpower (Power). Also, the Triforce was created by Din, Farore and Nayru, the three goddesses, and the 3 fairy Pokemon were created by the "God" Pokemon Arceus.

Old vs New: I really enjoy both older and newer games there really all Legend of Zelda games so really whats the difference? Im not really a fan of the NES games for some reason Although I really enjoy all of the other home console games. The only real difference between the old and new games is the graphics and the controls so I dont see a big of a difference.

Spoiler:- Credits::

Old Legend of Zelda games vs. Modern Legend of Zelda games?

Modern Legend of Zelda games FTW! I haven't played those really old Zelda games, I've seen them on YouTube so anyway Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess have awesome graphics and have a good storyline. In one of the Zelda games (think this was the first one) you get a sword and shield from the old man and BOOM, you're on a quest xD

Graphics are important to me, I dont know why.. but if games don't have good graphics I don't really play them. Yup, I'm picky.

Here are some Zelda memes, xD

Spoiler:- zeldamemes:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those comix are hilarious! LOL

Gotta say that LOZ Old Games were somewhat better than the newer (If WW is counted as older LOL). I'd say that, also, SS was somewhat of a dissapointment so :/

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Old Legend of Zelda games vs. Modern Legend of Zelda games?

Modern Legend of Zelda games FTW! I haven't played those really old Zelda games, I've seen them on YouTube so anyway Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess have awesome graphics and have a good storyline. In one of the Zelda games (think this was the first one) you get a sword and shield from the old man and BOOM, you're on a quest xD

Graphics are important to me, I dont know why.. but if games don't have good graphics I don't really play them. Yup, I'm picky.

Here are some Zelda memes, xD

Spoiler:- zeldamemes:
    I'm still mixed on the subject of old vs new. New games are great. Well, only those made by great and creative companies like Nintendo and RareWare (who was owned by Nintendo... please by it back Nintendo, Rare sucks now...). I don't think most gaming companies are as creative and fun as companies like those two, like the companies who made CoD and FIFA, why the majority of people in my school think that those are true games is beyond me.
    So I'm starting to get into the classic games a bit more than what I was before. I got an N64 the other day, because I think the best games were on that console. I still haven't got Ocarina or Majora for the console, but I managed to get a few games by Rare: Banjo-Kazooie (Probably my favorite game ever (I still love Zelda though)) and Conker's Bad Fur Day (18+ and I'm 16... oh well, YOLO).

Also those comics were hilarious. Hey Fluffyy, remember when I posted that comic of how each Zelda reacted if she found out she was pregnant and you loved that comic? Well, I've found a few more of those plus some others.

Spoiler:- images:

Spoiler:- do you really want to see this?:

I did have a sad comic to show you guys but I tried uploading it here but it was way too small for anyone to read, so I found a link (no pun intended):

http://tastysynapse.tumblr.com/post/...ain-by-ferisae

Old V New

Well the older ones are generally harder than the new ones IMO. I guess partially because there was no wikis and stuff when those came out lol. Some people prefer higher dificulty. I guess I sort of do. But even if the newer ones arent as hard as the old ones I think in this case the graphics do make them better. I mean this was not a small change in graphics it went from 2D to 3D and that let them do waaaay more with the game than they ever could have with the 2D. And like someone said the story telling is done way better since they have a better way to portray it. In fact I think when Ocarina came out that was when the story became relevant to the series. I mean the old ones had stories but they could have just been a hack and slash with no story and it still would have been a good game. The newer games rely more on the story than the older games and the storys are generally better done which I like. I dunno I guess the graphics in this case took a good series and made it 100 times better. I mean of course other games also went from 2D to 3D like F-Zero and Star Fox but those games did not change much formula wise when they moved onto N64. With Zelda the N64 release changed the formula dramatically.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I just began playing this old file I had on reserve for Spirit Tracks. You should've SEEN me try to play Rael's Song. Apparently if you play it right, its wrong. And if you play it wrong, its right. What? Also I got to see my favorite cut scene in the game again.
        Spoiler:- ST item spoiler:

Coming 2014 (maybe)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast