Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

out of place electronics? OoT's lab near Hylia Lake. Some advanced stuff in there.

BTW, totally random, but I can do animated art now so here! XD Made it myself (even tho it's terrible haha)

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Thanks for accepting me! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Fave thing to find outside of a dungeon

I love it when there is a random puzzle, like the ice block cave outside Zora's Domain in Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment 8926

I took the photo and added the Legend of Zelda logo to it. I posted it to have a URL to add it to my sig. Everyone has my permission to use it if you want. Also, I'm sorry it's so small. I can't figure out how to make it bigger.
    That does look rather nice. What program did you use? If you're really looking to improve, try out various software. I use GIMP and I went from horrible pixelated banners to... whatever the heck I make now. Speaking of art, I will try to make some art for this club. The only problem is homework. School be damned!

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    All these Pokémon & Zelda crossovers look really cool! Nice job guys!

Can't wait for the end of this year, where this thread will be bustling with discussions of Wind Waker HD, ALttP2 and whatever other Zelda news is revealed by then.

Is anyone getting Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages on the 3DS eShop when it's released? I'm not. Hopefully when the Wii U gets GCN games (it better get GCN games!), it'll have Four Swords Adventures. I've never played that game, so it would be great to see on the Wii U VC in the future!
    And the other Wii U game that will come out next year. From the tech demo, it looks absaloutely amazing! What did you guys think of the Wii U Zelda?

And about the Oracle games for the eShop, first of all, I don't have the money for it (which is pretty much a load of bullsh*t, they're cheap over here). I also don't really need to because I believe in the power of emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Love the crossover pics. Link as a Snivy is getting pretty popular if you look around enough.

I'm getting the Oracle games for 3DS VC release. My original copies broke, so I going to have to get them if I want to play those awesome games again. And a FSA VC release for Wii U would be great. Its getting harder and harder to find GCN supplies and games since they stopped making them, so playing multiplayer on those games is real hard to do.

New Topic:
    What is your favorite example of out of place technology in Zelda?
    In PH, Link rides a Steamboat, even though at the time the Train wasn't invented yet. In our history, the Train is created BEFORE theSteamboat, and since the Steamboat was invented first here, there SHOULD be steam-powered Trains in ST or even cars, as it takes 100 years after PH. But then again,     Spoiler:- Major PH spoiler:
    I've got a new nickname for Snivy and Link: Snink. (I need to get a life).

Favorite example of out of place technology in Zelda?

Technology was pretty advanced in Skyward Sword. More specifically, Lanayru Desert and the "LD Corporation" and the use of Timeshift Orbs. Also, this machinery was in the past of that timeline, so technology must have been existent somewhere long before Skyward Sword.

You've got the Ancient Robots, Lanayru Mining Facility, Beamos, the Sandship is powered by wind and electricity, and the motorboat.

Also in Skyward Sword, the Ancient Cistern operates through a complex network of pipes.

Wait, what was the question again? Choose my favorite? Sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    out of place electronics? OoT's lab near Hylia Lake. Some advanced stuff in there.

BTW, totally random, but I can do animated art now so here! XD Made it myself (even tho it's terrible haha)

How can everybody do animation and I can't? Neat banner.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

New Topic:
    What is your favorite example of out of place technology in Zelda?
    In PH, Link rides a Steamboat, even though at the time the Train wasn't invented yet. In our history, the Train is created BEFORE theSteamboat, and since the Steamboat was invented first here, there SHOULD be steam-powered Trains in ST or even cars, as it takes 100 years after PH. But then again,     Spoiler:- Major PH spoiler:
    I always wondered how they got the stereo system and ghost tracking device at Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

How can everybody do animation and I can't? Neat banner.
    Online Image Editor. Try testing stuff around.

~

I always wondered how they got the stereo system and ghost tracking device at Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask.
    OMFG right!?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Favorite example of out of place technology

LASERS!! Yeah things that can shoot lasers. For example, Beamos.

Also, the Iron Boots in Twilight Princess are used in the Goron Mines when near something magnetic, indicating that electricity and magnetic stuff had been invented by that time.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by xxbaconxx View Post
    And the other Wii U game that will come out next year. From the tech demo, it looks absaloutely amazing! What did you guys think of the Wii U Zelda?

And about the Oracle games for the eShop, first of all, I don't have the money for it (which is pretty much a load of bullsh*t, they're cheap over here). I also don't really need to because I believe in the power of emulators.
    Other Wii U game coming out this year? Aonuma made it pretty clear that a new Zelda game on Wii U will take a while, which is the whole reason they were releasing WW HD, to tide us over. It's also great for demonstrating the 2 screens with the Tingle Tuner. We're also getting A Link to the Past 2 for the 3DS, so those 2 would be good enough for a while (and in between, we'll probably get Zelda games on the Wii U VC and maybe others on the 3DS VC and maybe even a MM remake for the 3DS).

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I got FSA now! I`m currently in the Eastern Palace. The game is fun. It borrows music from ALttP, and game play mechanics from FS as well as adding new things. For example, in Single Player you can arrange the four Links into different formations, which can actually lead to different strategies to use in battle. It also uses 2D sidescrolling, making it the 6th Zelda game to use it. Though getting multiplayer to work is a pain. You need 4 GBAs, and four GBA Link cables to play with three other people. All in all though, I like it and recommend it if you like strategic stuff.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by JFought
    I got FSA now! I`m currently in the Eastern Palace. The game is fun. It borrows music from ALttP, and game play mechanics from FS as well as adding new things.
    K, wait what? Let me see... Four Swords... then... A Link To the Past? Yeah, yes. Right?

BEAMOS! LANAYRU DESERT IN SS! OMFG, A WORKING TOILET!

Favorite example of out of place technology

Color photography, submarines, the Hawkeye (that thing that adds a laser scope to your Bow), and whatever the Hookshot/Clawshot is made out of.

My two cents on the ALttP2 thing. I haven't seen a basic Zelda game in a long time. The last one I remember was Minish Cap (I'm not including that limited time Four Swords Advance remake in this equation). It has captured my interest. Hopefully it will be as tough as the original ALttP game was in terms of difficulty.

OMFG im really excited for the new zelda 3DS game and WW for WiiU! Im so surprised there hasn't been more speculation. What do you guys think of the new wall/drawing travel feature!? Looks SO amazing and graphics look great. OMFG im gunna play the hell outa that game lol. BTW if the previous word came up blanked out, then it wasnt the f word it was h*ll. lol Anyway what instrument do you guys think will be in the 3DS version?

(P.S. activity has been low. Its appreciated if you could post a bit more!)

The instrument will probably be an Ocorina, based on the timeline its in.

I would have a new topic to liven the place up, but I can`t think of one. Though I do have a Zelda fun fact! Did you know that the soundtracks of LA and the oracle games are EXTREMLY similar, but were not worked on by all the same people?

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

That does look rather nice. What program did you use? If you're really looking to improve, try out various software. I use GIMP and I went from horrible pixelated banners to... whatever the heck I make now. Speaking of art, I will try to make some art for this club. The only problem is homework. School be damned!
    I actually just used paint to get rid of all of the random pixels surrounding the Legend of Zelda logo. That part was extremely time consuming, but the rest was rather easy.

Has anyone here heard of Zelda Reorchestrated? It's a project to improve all of the music from the games. They do a really good job and recently they finished their biggest project: The Twilight Symphony. It was originally going to be on ITunes, but I'm guess Nintendo didn't want them to. They raised a ton of money to do this project and it sounds gorgeous! you can download it on their homepage at www.zreomusic.com. Unfortunately, they are ending the project to do other things. They also have a youtube channel if you want to hear the music first before you download it. Also, the Twilight Symphony has a total of 51 songs and is about 3 and a half hours long.

Here's a topic for ya'!

Choose one! (Mormon's, I apologize) Choose a girlfriend or wife for Link to have forever, other than Zelda because she complains about how he should be 7 years younger and live out those several years. (OoT reference)
    I would go with Malon/Marin. She gives him Epona and that is extremely awesome.

OMFG im really excited for the new zelda 3DS game and WW for WiiU! Im so surprised there hasn't been more speculation. What do you guys think of the new wall/drawing travel feature!? Looks SO amazing and graphics look great. OMFG im gunna play the hell outa that game lol. BTW if the previous word came up blanked out, then it wasnt the f word it was h*ll. lol Anyway what instrument do you guys think will be in the 3DS version?

(P.S. activity has been low. Its appreciated if you could post a bit more!)
    It looks like an interesting mechanic. Also the magic bar is in this game because becoming a drawing lowers the magic meter. Interesting. I think I also saw some items decreasing it. I'm not sure about an instrument. I've never thought about the concept before... Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    The instrument will probably be an Ocorina, based on the timeline its in.

I would have a new topic to liven the place up, but I can`t think of one. Though I do have a Zelda fun fact! Did you know that the soundtracks of LA and the oracle games are EXTREMLY similar, but were not worked on by all the same people?
    Really? I'm currently playing LA on my emulator but I have yet to try out the Oracle games. When I do I'll make sure to look out for that.

I actually just used paint to get rid of all of the random pixels surrounding the Legend of Zelda logo. That part was extremely time consuming, but the rest was rather easy.

Has anyone here heard of Zelda Reorchestrated? It's a project to improve all of the music from the games. They do a really good job and recently they finished their biggest project: The Twilight Symphony. It was originally going to be on ITunes, but I'm guess Nintendo didn't want them to. They raised a ton of money to do this project and it sounds gorgeous! you can download it on their homepage at www.zreomusic.com. Unfortunately, they are ending the project to do other things. They also have a youtube channel if you want to hear the music first before you download it. Also, the Twilight Symphony has a total of 51 songs and is about 3 and a half hours long.
    Oh wow! That music is beautiful! Maybe even better than the original! They use a style that's just so calm and peaceful. I want to thank you for introducing me to this.

Here's a topic for ya'!

Choose one! (Mormon's, I apologize) Choose a girlfriend or wife for Link to have forever, other than Zelda because she complains about how he should be 7 years younger and live out those several years. (OoT reference)
    I would go with Malon/Marin. She gives him Epona and that is extremely awesome.
    That's one interesting topic you've got there... I don't think Tetra counts (dammit!) so probably Malon because she seems kind and Link's type of girl. Also for Epona.

I feel like I'm running out of things to say when I post here. Oh well. If this club was my day job, I'd never quit.

Oh well. If this club was my day job, I'd never quit.
    Why can't this club be my day job... ;-;

Well, where's Fluffy? He hasn't been here in a while. Anyways, just thought of how frickin' awesome it'll be to play an overhead-view zelda game that doesn't shift the screen when you walk off of it (the screen). And, man, no grid-based, tile-by-tile movement. That'll be great. I think we'll have many more topics and such when more trailers are released for things like WW-U and Z-N3DS.

I feel like there has almost been zero activity in the club, so I've written a bunch of topics that I will be posting every few days to help increase activity.

Topic #1: Is Groose Gonzo's Ancestor?

I'm not saying my opinion, but what things about the two of them makes them similar? (If you think about it, you'll realize what they are.)

Links future wife if not Zelda?: Malon. Mostly just because I like her character.

Is Goose Gonzo`s ancesor?: Its unlikely, but they do look kind of similar. Unless Nintendo comfirms or dismisses it, its a plausible theory.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

I feel like there has almost been zero activity in the club, so I've written a bunch of topics that I will be posting every few days to help increase activity.

I'm not saying my opinion, but what things about the two of them makes them similar? (If you think about it, you'll realize what they are.)
    I've never thought of that. I would suppose in the actual cannon, no, but who knows? I think it would make a lot of sense if that were the connection
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The reason I say this is because:
    1. They both are experts with Catapults (what pirate ship doesn't have cannons unless someones really good with a catapult.)
    2. They both have crush on Zelda/Tetra (although gonzo's crush on Tetra is a little creepy, but we still don't know how much older Gonzo is.)
    3. Their names both start with G (It's not really a good reason to say they're related just because their names start with the same letter, but I guess it could work.)

There are other reasons that makes me think that they're related, but I forget what they are.

Hmmm.... Well, there attitude isn't so similar, but they are both very muscular in a certain sense... And, I suppose Gonzo has a bit of Groose's "show-off"-y way. IDK, but it's definitely a good question.

BTW, I'd like to make two rank-ups, but I cant without Fluffy. Ill just announce them.

Zephraxe- Beginner Knight
    JFought- Intermediate Knight
    Feel free to grab those userbars

Why can't this club be my day job... ;-;

Well, where's Fluffy? He hasn't been here in a while. Anyways, just thought of how frickin' awesome it'll be to play an overhead-view zelda game that doesn't shift the screen when you walk off of it (the screen). And, man, no grid-based, tile-by-tile movement. That'll be great. I think we'll have many more topics and such when more trailers are released for things like WW-U and Z-N3DS.
    I know right! I demand payment NOW!

Good question... Fluffyy, where are yooooooooooooooooou? Also, Fluffyy's a girl lol. xD AND, what do you mean by an overhead Zelda that doesn't change screens?

Highly unlikely. I've never imagined Groose to be his ancestor. Also Groose went back up to Skyloft at the end of Skyward Sword but I think some Skyloft inhabitants came down to Hyrule, unless Link and Zelda started some Adam and Eve thing.

Oh sh*t, here come the fanfic writers...

-

I'm trying to think of a new topic. I'll look around to see if I can "borrow" ideas.

I think my copy of Oracle of ages screwed up. So I beat wing dungeon and talked to the raft and rope guy then went back to the present and when i went to the graveyard the event didnt happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Good question... Fluffyy, where are yooooooooooooooooou? Also, Fluffyy's a girl lol. xD AND, what do you mean by an overhead Zelda that doesn't change screens?
    I think he means the transition between the rooms when you enter/leave one. Think of original Zelda dungeons.

@Charizard: Ain't Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks good enough? They definitely don't have the tile-based movement though I am not sure about changing screens, cause I've never played either of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I think my copy of Oracle of ages screwed up. So I beat wing dungeon and talked to the raft and rope guy then went back to the present and when i went to the graveyard the event didnt happen.
    Make sure to double check everything in case you forgot to do something o.0
    Last edited by Escheria; 15th May 2013 at 5:59 PM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

I think he means the transition between the rooms when you enter/leave one. Think of original Zelda dungeons.
    Yep. U got it dead on.

@Escheria

Well, I never got a copy of those. But I think Ill be grabbing PH soon. My friend has it and it looks so amazing...!

Just thought of this.

If you could combine The Legend of Zelda with another game other than PKMN, what would it be?
    I don't have the game but maybe Journey for the PS3. The graphics on it would be perfection, and I would swing the Master Sword all day just to see the amazing reactions. And, there's some interesting puzzles in that game too. Gawd, that would be incredible. Also, Zelda and Minecraft. Because that would be sick.

IZ RANKUP

If you could combine Zelda with a game other than Pokemon, what would it be?

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Mostly because I would like to see what Link would look like for each powerup. Plus, Starship Link. XD

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast