Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Oh, yeah! Omfg, throw a boomerang, it goes around the platform he's on and hits em in the back of the head! XD oh... just though about what would happen if he used a bomb.., Ouch.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

If you could combine The Legend of Zelda with another game other than PKMN, what would it be?
    I don't have the game but maybe Journey for the PS3. The graphics on it would be perfection, and I would swing the Master Sword all day just to see the amazing reactions. And, there's some interesting puzzles in that game too. Gawd, that would be incredible. Also, Zelda and Minecraft. Because that would be sick.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... What if The Legend of Zelda was combined with Metal Gear Solid? What I mean is what if the dungeons or certain areas had places where stealth was absolutely necessary... You know what? There ARE places like that throughout the series! The Forsaken Fortress in Wind Waker, Pirates' Fortress in Majora's Mask, outside the Arbiter's Grounds in in Twilight Princess if you want to be stealthy, Eldin Volcano in Skyward Sword during the Song of the Hero quest, Deku Palace in MM, and Hyrule Castle Garden in OoT. Maybe there would be more survival tactics like hunger or hunting. Also, no modern weapons. Just LoZ weapons.

| 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop | ASB |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    I think he means the transition between the rooms when you enter/leave one. Think of original Zelda dungeons.

@Charizard: Ain't Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks good enough? They definitely don't have the tile-based movement though I am not sure about changing screens, cause I've never played either of those two.
    Oh okay... I still don't know how to answer that question though...
    Speaking of the original Zelda, I got an NES Emulator and downloaded the first two games in the series. Do you want to know how wonderfully great I am at these games? I am just so talented at these game, it's just unbelievable! So do you wanna know!?

..........................I died within the first 5 minutes on both games............................

Also neither PH or ST change if you enter a different room, it only changes if you're go to a different floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post

Just thought of this.

If you could combine The Legend of Zelda with another game other than PKMN, what would it be?
    I don't have the game but maybe Journey for the PS3. The graphics on it would be perfection, and I would swing the Master Sword all day just to see the amazing reactions. And, there's some interesting puzzles in that game too. Gawd, that would be incredible. Also, Zelda and Minecraft. Because that would be sick.
    A Zelda combination?

Hmmmmm... I don't know... I've never played Journey but it looks beautiful.

Wait! You know what I would love, a Grand Theft Auto Zelda. I don't know why. Maybe because it will be awesome and hilarious to go around as Link and shoot people and steal cars and they could be like, "Who the f*ck is the is the boy in the tights?"
    Okay, somebody better make a ROM of that! Go now! Just do it! No need to pay me, just go.

There is a Minecraft version of OoT by the way. It's some bad*ss sh*t! I've also seen a Team Fortress 2 version of Clock Town loitering around Youtube somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Hmmm... What if The Legend of Zelda was combined with Metal Gear Solid? What I mean is what if the dungeons or certain areas had places where stealth was absolutely necessary... You know what? There ARE places like that throughout the series! The Forsaken Fortress in Wind Waker, Pirates' Fortress in Majora's Mask, outside the Arbiter's Grounds in in Twilight Princess if you want to be stealthy, Eldin Volcano in Skyward Sword during the Song of the Hero quest, Deku Palace in MM, and Hyrule Castle Garden in OoT. Maybe there would be more survival tactics like hunger or hunting. Also, no modern weapons. Just LoZ weapons.
    I would die from happiness.

I've sort of got a new topic...

What are the funniest moments you've had in a Zelda game?

This doesn't count towards in-game events such as barrel launching or leaning for a kiss and then pushing Link off of a cliff.

It could just be what you named Link or whatever. In the original I was trying to figure out the controls and ended up naming all 3 save files:

1) F*CKHOLE
    2) 44444444
    3) NUGGLE

And on Majora's Mask I named him Lernk. After I defeated Oldolwa, I had completely forgotten his name so when the Deku Princess said it I laughed so hard.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Funniest moment you`ve had in Zelda?
    I`m sticking with the little Trip-an-die incident from Master Quest I told you guys about. Of course, the killed-by-an-egg incident from the same file is a close second.

Has anyone played the demo for the new Zelda yet? I haven`t, but I`ve seen footage and it looks cool. Though the self-replenishing magic seems kind of weird.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

I remember the 1st Legend
    of Zelda game I ever played,
    Ocarina of Time. But whatever
    happened to the Ocarina of Space?

What are the funniest moments you've had in a Zelda game?

This doesn't count towards in-game events such as barrel launching or leaning for a kiss and then pushing Link off of a cliff.

It could just be what you named Link or whatever. In the original I was trying to figure out the controls and ended up naming all 3 save files:

1) F*CKHOLE
    2) 44444444
    3) NUGGLE

And on Majora's Mask I named him Lernk. After I defeated Oldolwa, I had completely forgotten his name so when the Deku Princess said it I laughed so hard.
    Funniest moment... hmm.... Well, I was playing Twilight Princess and I was in Kakariko Village. I saw something on youtube about the dancing goron glitch which causes the goron to dance. I was trying to do the glitch which requires a lot of patience and you have to do it just right to get it. While trying to do it I found a much easier way to do it.

Original way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbGMswbcSo

My way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXZPOwiyxCs

Also, did I thank you Chapter of Charizard for making me a Beginner Knight? Well, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Funniest moment you`ve had in Zelda?
    I`m sticking with the little Trip-an-die incident from Master Quest I told you guys about. Of course, the killed-by-an-egg incident from the same file is a close second.

Has anyone played the demo for the new Zelda yet? I haven`t, but I`ve seen footage and it looks cool. Though the self-replenishing magic seems kind of weird.
    I remember both of those stories. I snickered.

Also is the demo for the Nintendo eShop or something? If it is then I might be able to play though I'd much rather wait for the game. It comes out in the holiday season so I'll probably get it for Christmas. If not then I'll spend my Christmas money getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by karmilyunokornz View Post
    I remember the 1st Legend
    of Zelda game I ever played,
    Ocarina of Time. But whatever
    happened to the Ocarina of Space?
    You must be new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Funniest moment... hmm.... Well, I was playing Twilight Princess and I was in Kakariko Village. I saw something on youtube about the dancing goron glitch which causes the goron to dance. I was trying to do the glitch which requires a lot of patience and you have to do it just right to get it. While trying to do it I found a much easier way to do it.

Original way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNbGMswbcSo

My way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXZPOwiyxCs

Also, did I thank you Chapter of Charizard for making me a Beginner Knight? Well, Thank you!
    Dancing Gorons? Okay, my life is complete! As if seeing Darunia do that in Ocarina wasn't enough... No seriously, that glitch has amused me in more ways than one. I'm gonna try that the next time I play TP.

New topic:

Have you ever tried to do any of the playing challenges in Zelda (3/6 heart run, 100%, etc.)?

Each game is given a color in my list.

Completed games: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Four Swords, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword
    3/6 heart run: Four Swords (I don't really get much of a choice do I? You don't get to keep the heart containers), Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword
    100%: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Ive done 100% games. Majora's Mask, OoT, and WW. Those are my 3 favorites too.

XD XD No problem! Has anyone seen Fluffy? I think i should contact a mod soon b4 its too late. Ill be the leader but i really would rather have fluffy come back... ;-; WHERE ARE UUUUU, FLUFFY????!!!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I finally beast oracle of ages after a week and a half of constant playing.

All I can say is

DANCING GORONS CAN GO DIE

Now to link up seasons.

The owner is missing? That's a bit disappointing.

Blah. Anyway, I can't think of anything to discuss. E3 should provide that spark of info that's well needed to generate conversation.

Yes, I know right! *Sighs...* Soon, when new trailers are released, bursts of activity will appear and new topics will be spoken.

Until then:

Let's have a distraction. I've been thinking of having a Pokemon Tournament on Pokemon Showdown, where every PKMN is based on a Zelda character, and each is nicknamed for one! Want to do it?

Any 100% and/or 3/6 heart runs completed?

I`ve only 100% ALttP and FSA. I'm currently working on 100%-ing FS, Z2, TP, MC, LA, and ST.When the re-release for the Oracle games comes out where I am, I'll also do those (though that means getting every ring and link secret >.<)

Pokeshowdown.. do we create Pokemon and show artwork? I need more details.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Username: Lucina Archaelis
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Pretty much Link... XD You know when you are little you have those character crushes XP But.. I pretty much love it too because it uses swords (my favorite weapon) the world is vast and its always full of things to do <.>
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda - Wisdom, Ganondorf - Power and Link - Courage.

I am back <.> I finally manage to get the time I need to do mah thiniges :P I hope I am re-accepted again ;^;
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Username: tomatohater
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Ohh, toughie, probably Phantom Hourglass, but it is close!
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: They are the best games on Nintendo Platforms! + Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourgalss, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are amazing, and probably all in my Top 10 Games of ALL TIME!
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda and Ganondorf
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

sername: Lucina Archaelis
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Pretty much Link... XD You know when you are little you have those character crushes XP But.. I pretty much love it too because it uses swords (my favorite weapon) the world is vast and its always full of things to do <.>
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda - Wisdom, Ganondorf - Power and Link - Courage.

I am back <.> I finally manage to get the time I need to do mah thiniges :P I hope I am re-accepted again ;^;
    Username: tomatohater
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Ohh, toughie, probably Phantom Hourglass, but it is close!
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: They are the best games on Nintendo Platforms! + Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourgalss, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are amazing, and probably all in my Top 10 Games of ALL TIME!
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda and Ganondorf
    BOTH OF YOU ARE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!11111

I will PM a mod to make me the original poster, and add you guys to the list. Fluffy has been inactive not just here, but on Serebii for over a month now.

And, hey, tomatohater. I know u from Inferno Productions XD

Hi Chapter of Charizard!

Good to see you again, but can I ask a quick question, does everybody start of at the 'Yellow Rank'?
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

Hey everyone. I've made a formal announcement (this post) to say that if you guys think I should, then I will be remaking the club, where I'm the OP. If you guys don't think I should, then I will make my post, the first post, the club post rather than Fluffyy's.

Thank you everyone.
    Last edited by Chapter; 21st May 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Username: ansem the wise (soon to be professor layton)
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Hmmm, hard question, twilight princess and skyward sword were awesome, but ocarina of time takes the cake without a doubt.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I love anything puzzle based, i originally got into the final fantasy series, but when i discovered that zelda had puzzle solving AND fantasy adventure, i was hooked.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda(wisdom), Ganon(power), Link(courage) and the 3 godesses who created the triforce where din, nayru and fayore.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Welcome, ansem the wise!!!!

You guys, Ill wait for ur response.

TOPIC: If you could only use one weapon for every enemy other than a sword, 4EVER, what would it be?
    For me it would have to be the bow. It has different elements, and is very versatile.

TOPIC: If you could only use one weapon for every enemy other than a sword, 4EVER, what would it be?
    Hero's Bow + Light Arrows
    Not only would I have a potent ranged weapon, I'd also be rich.

For me it would have to be the bow. It has different elements, and is very versatile.
    I actually use my hookshot more than my bow, seeing as Ymir has unlimited uses and you don't have to have waste magic on upgrades (but then again you don't get the cool effects. And not to mention its a quick mode of transportation.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I would either use a bow (and be awesome like Legolas) or a whip (and be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones).

Username: QuagsireEOoD
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Wind Waker, as it's the one I've played the most. I speedran (speedrunned?) it, 100%-ed it, and pretty soon I'm gonna do a three heart run. I also love the cel-shaded, cartoon-y look.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I'm not really sure. My brother's played since the first one, so I probably just picked it up from him.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage), Ganondorf (Power), and Zelda (Wisdom).
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

What is your favourite Zelda Game: Wind Waker, as it's the one I've played the most. I speedran (speedrunned?) it, 100%-ed it, and pretty soon I'm gonna do a three heart run. I also love the cel-shaded, cartoon-y look.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I'm not really sure. My brother's played since the first one, so I probably just picked it up from him.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage), Ganondorf (Power), and Zelda (Wisdom).
    Welcome! You can grab the beginner userbar from the first post if u like.

I would either use a bow (and be awesome like Legolas) or a whip (and be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones).
    Sweet. Good responses. Zephraxe, I'm pretty sure that I ranked you up...

Quote Originally Posted by QuagsireEOoD View Post
    Hey quag ^_^

I myself am about to get the oracle of ages and seasons on the 3DS eshop, ill get them while theyre still on sale.
    And come to think of it, i still have to finish link's awakining XD
    #AlphaSapphire

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast