Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Hey ansem.
    My brother and I were about to get the oracle games off the e-shop too. Are they still link-able that way?
    In response to the topic question, I would pick the Skull Hammer because of the way enemies react to being hit by it, especially miniblins. I've always just liked how it looks too.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

It said so on the trailer but I haven't heard from anyone firsthand if it works or not.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I haven't posted in a while! I remember posting about almost finishing NG+ on Wind Waker and I did! Won't be playing anything WW-related until the HD version comes out.

Who's excited for Wind Waker HD news at E3? Maybe some news on Zelda U as well?
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Hi! I haven't been on Serebii in awhile, but I have a new topic!

What animal, other than a cucco, would be terrifying to have flocks of it attack you at every angle in the Zelda games?

Pigs, definitely pigs.
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 8th June 2013 at 1:07 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post

What animal, other than a cucco, would be terrifying to have flocks of it attack you at every angle in the Zelda games?

Pigs, definitely pigs.
    Hi. I havent posted here in forever either aha. . .ha... !!!11!!

But yeah. Topic. So you know those one enemies? The ones in Ocarina Of Time that are all over Hyrule Feild when you are young Link. The ones that look like flying Pineapples (I just can not remember at all what they are called lol). Those always terrified me and I would always run from them instead of fighting. Those things suck, like, they even...make baby flying pineapples to chase after you. Like what the hell. If there were a bunch of those in one area I would seriously just turn of the game and go do something else aha

Damnit, Zephraxe, how do you not say Oxins! XD The ox from TP, definitely.

And, you guys, check out the post on the first page. Mine, to be exact. Thats the new "OP" you might say.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Pigs, definitely pigs.
    Hmm, probably the lizard things you fight in dodongo's cavern in OoT.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Dudes... I decided to check this club and looks like we're back on track. I finally finished all of my exams so I can start posting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    TOPIC: If you could only use one weapon for every enemy other than a sword, 4EVER, what would it be?
    For me it would have to be the bow. It has different elements, and is very versatile.
    The bow is a rather good choice, but I really want to say I'd use the Hookshot. I'd say to the enemy, "Oh hello der. I'm just gonna stick these pincer-things on the end of this thingy here right into your face. Hope you're cool with that."

Pigs, definitely pigs.
    I find it hilarious that the two animals that get made fun of the most around here are the ones that kill. It should be the other way round or whatever. Am I the only one who would hate to be chocked to death by a Sheep? Specifically the wool.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Hi. I havent posted here in forever either aha. . .ha... !!!11!!

But yeah. Topic. So you know those one enemies? The ones in Ocarina Of Time that are all over Hyrule Feild when you are young Link. The ones that look like flying Pineapples (I just can not remember at all what they are called lol). Those always terrified me and I would always run from them instead of fighting. Those things suck, like, they even...make baby flying pineapples to chase after you. Like what the hell. If there were a bunch of those in one area I would seriously just turn of the game and go do something else aha
    They're called Peahats. Just saying. Oh my gosh, if Nintendo made actual killer Pineapples, that game would instantly replace Wind Waker as my favorite, even if the gameplay was similar to the CD-i games. Okay, I wouldn't go that far but still, it would be epic.

Also guys. In about under a month from now I should be getting Ocarina of Time 3D and Spirit Tracks for my half year birthday (my family does that for some reason. They're awesome) along with some games that nobody even know like Okami, The World Ends With You and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (what? Pokemon? Never heard of that before! /sarcasm)

And, here's a thing that I've seen around the internet recently so I'll make a topic out of it:

-Your thought of the gender of Majora?

It's a mask. Gender? I can't believe people actually talk about this. I mostly refer to Majora as 'it', cuz it's a mask, but if I had to go with a gender, I'd say female. Just because I've never come across a male who has a name ending in 'a'. More like Majoro.

Spoiler:- spoiling this just because it's gonna make the entire topic awkward:

Also, this is just supposed to be a sort of, what I like to call, odd job topic. I literally just thought of this:

-What song do feel describes a character from Zelda?

Get Lucky is certainly Link's song.

"She's up all night 'til the sun
    I'm up all night to get some
    She's up all night for some fun
    I'm up all night to get lucky"

I can imagine Link and Zelda going to a club and Link just gets on stage and starts singing it, or lip synching since he can't speak.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post

Also, this is just supposed to be a sort of, what I like to call, odd job topic. I literally just thought of this:

-What song do feel describes a character from Zelda?

Get Lucky is certainly Link's song.

"She's up all night 'til the sun
    I'm up all night to get some
    She's up all night for some fun
    I'm up all night to get lucky"

I can imagine Link and Zelda going to a club and Link just gets on stage and starts singing it, or lip synching since he can't speak.
    Creep by Radiohead would Skullkid's song before he became friends with Tatl and Tael.

"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.
    What the heck am I doing here..."

Does anyone else think that it could be Skullkid's song?

Creep by Radiohead would Skullkid's song before he became friends with Tatl and Tael.

"I'm a creep. I'm a weirdo.
    What the heck am I doing here..."

Does anyone else think that it could be Skullkid's song?
    That's perfect for Skullkid! I also think that Broken Dove by Burn the Ballroom could be for another character from Majora's Mask.
    MM = emotional game
    Broken Dove = semi-emotional song

New topic:

-Have you ever used a cheat or glitch inside the games?

I love doing stuff like this. In Twilight Princess I honestly did not want to do the Lakebed Temple as I've heard that it's a load of bullsh*t so I used the get the Master Sword early glitch. I also used an Action Replay code for Phantom Hourglass to get Link drunk. Hilarious results.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 9th June 2013 at 3:08 PM.

New topic:

I personally haven't, but I think I might want to get around to the infinite arrows glitch in TP. I'm always afraid of glitching the game b/c I'm afraid I'll screw it up XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

New topic:

I love doing stuff like this. In Twilight Princess I honestly did not want to do the Lakebed Temple as I've heard that it's a load of bullsh*t so I used the get the Master Sword early glitch. I also used an Action Replay code for Phantom Hourglass to get Link drunk. Hilarious results.
    I've played with the Twilight Princess glitch where you push the reset button as you fall into the sand pit which causes you to play in the title screen. If you keep dying in the title screen you end up fighting King Bulblin in Hyrule Field when he kidnaps Colin.

I've played with the Twilight Princess glitch where you push the reset button as you fall into the sand pit which causes you to play in the title screen. If you keep dying in the title screen you end up fighting King Bulblin in Hyrule Field when he kidnaps Colin.
    That sounds cool. I'm gonna try that sometime.

New topic:

-What is your favorite boss theme?

Helmaroc King by far. Not only is it my favorite boss from my favorite game, it has my favorite boss theme. FAVORITE-CEPTION!

New topic:

Helmaroc King by far. Not only is it my favorite boss from my favorite game, it has my favorite boss theme. FAVORITE-CEPTION!
    I don't have a definite favorite, but it would have to be either the final battle with Ganondorf in Twilight Princess or Lord Ghirahim.

That sounds cool. I'm gonna try that sometime.

New topic:

Molgera, by far. Favorite theme and favorite boss from my favorite game.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

It's a mask. Gender? I can't believe people actually talk about this. I mostly refer to Majora as 'it', cuz it's a mask, but if I had to go with a gender, I'd say female. Just because I've never come across a male who has a name ending in 'a'. More like Majoro.
    Oh, huh. I guess... Male. Though it is female in many ways: shape of a heart, purple, name ends with an, "a," and more... I can't see a woman doing things like this! Not to be sexist, but I feel like saying, "She's making the moon drop!" Doesn't seem like Majora...

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

New Topic:

Why would the Zora, perfectly adapted to water environments, evolve into flying, bird-like creatures when Hyrule flooded?

Why would the Zora, perfectly adapted to water environments, evolve into flying, bird-like creatures when Hyrule flooded?
    OMFG, yea!

I mean... Woah. And there's a reference to it in the LOZ OoT Manga- A short story. Anyways, the goron who LIVE IN A VOLCANO AND WEIGH A TON AND WOULD DROWN IN AN INSTANT, survive natural selectio nbut WATER BREATHING HUMANOIDS are changed in a massive flood. Obviously.

What do you guys think of 'LOZ: A Link Between Worlds' ?

There hasn't been any activity for over a week!

Here's a new topic:

What Zelda game are you playing and what is you're favorite thing in it?

I'm playing Twilight Princess. My favorite thing is definitely the music.

I'm playing Oracle of Ages. I got the VC, and im playing it alongside Animal crossing new leaf. If anyone could help me thatd be great! I need to find the Sea Chart.

I love the cutscenes in it- it goes from an old-fashioned style to a sudden burst of color and perfection in a video.

Well, I've been gone for a while. I think we should get the club back on track.

There hasn't been any activity for over a week!

Here's a new topic:

I recently got Ocarina of Time 3D and Spirit Tracks. I've gotten the farthest on OoT3D so I'll talk about that one. It's hard to pick one thing from this game. I guess the dungeons. They're really fun and I'm not getting any help this time '^^. Music also comes into this, the dungeon themes encourage me to keep going I guess.

New topic:

What is your favorite fan-made work based around Zelda?

From the art category, I can't choose. There's a lot of great artwork out there and it's hard to choose just one.
    Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Knh3_OPyeg (Ben warning)
    Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5402269/...f-Lonely-Souls (ReDead warning)

EDIT: BTW guys, I'm Poke's4Ever. I finally got my name changed. Just thought I should tell you incase anyone got mixed up or anything.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 11th July 2013 at 9:20 PM.

Finally, someone posted!! I agree with the club back on track thing. XD

Ill change your name on the list.

Who is Ben? For the Music warning thing?

I love LOZ: Oracle of Ages. Great game and I cant wait to get Moosh as my permanant animal partner! Ive only used him once so far.

I'm playing Oracle of Seasons at the moment, and my favorite thing about it might be the location prior to the sixth dungeon. I'm avoiding the name since a few of you are probably playing it for the first time on your 3DS systems. I still remember when the originals were $30 each brand new in stores.

Username:darklord18
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: skyward sword follow by MM
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: i don't really know i think it the lore of the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce
    ganon zelda and link
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Username:darklord18
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: skyward sword follow by MM
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: i don't really know i think it the lore of the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce
    ganon zelda and link
    Welcome! Glad to see a new member!

I'm playing Oracle of Seasons at the moment, and my favorite thing about it might be the location prior to the sixth dungeon. I'm avoiding the name since a few of you are probably playing it for the first time on your 3DS systems. I still remember when the originals were $30 each brand new in stores.
    Playing Ages, with Seasons already bought for when I beat it. I also scored a Minish Cap lying around in my room. XD XD XD

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast