Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Username: Zephraxe
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess!!!
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I always had OoT and MM, I could never beat them because I was young. Then, one year I got TP and fell in love with the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Triforce of Courage. Zelda, Triforce of Wisdom. Ganondorf, Triforce of Power.

For at least 4 years I've been a fan of The Legend of Zelda and my love for it rivals my love for Pokemon. Up to now, I've played: The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Thanks for making this club!!!

| 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I'm still mixed on the subject of old vs new. New games are great. Well, only those made by great and creative companies like Nintendo and RareWare (who was owned by Nintendo... please by it back Nintendo, Rare sucks now...). I don't think most gaming companies are as creative and fun as companies like those two, like the companies who made CoD and FIFA, why the majority of people in my school think that those are true games is beyond me.
    So I'm starting to get into the classic games a bit more than what I was before. I got an N64 the other day, because I think the best games were on that console. I still haven't got Ocarina or Majora for the console, but I managed to get a few games by Rare: Banjo-Kazooie (Probably my favorite game ever (I still love Zelda though)) and Conker's Bad Fur Day (18+ and I'm 16... oh well, YOLO).

Also those comics were hilarious. Hey Fluffyy, remember when I posted that comic of how each Zelda reacted if she found out she was pregnant and you loved that comic? Well, I've found a few more of those plus some others.

Spoiler:- images:

Spoiler:- do you really want to see this?:

I did have a sad comic to show you guys but I tried uploading it here but it was way too small for anyone to read, so I found a link (no pun intended):

http://tastysynapse.tumblr.com/post/...ain-by-ferisae
    Omfg, I love those comics! So hilarious xDD! My favourite one is the "Blowjob" one where Zelda in Twilight Princess says; Blow me first. LOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephraxe View Post
    Username: Zephraxe
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess!!!
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I always had OoT and MM, I could never beat them because I was young. Then, one year I got TP and fell in love with the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Triforce of Courage. Zelda, Triforce of Wisdom. Ganondorf, Triforce of Power.

For at least 4 years I've been a fan of The Legend of Zelda and my love for it rivals my love for Pokemon. Up to now, I've played: The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Thanks for making this club!!!
    Great! You're accepted! Welcome to the club, you can use our userbars, banners, etc to advertise for our club! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Just thought I'd throw a new topic in here.

What's your favorite thing to find in an unopened dungeon chest, other than a new weapon?
    Obviously I'd say a weapon but :P LOL~ I definitely love to find the Map and rupees. Of course, keys are always nice. Reaching in to open that golden boss key chest always makes me smile too.
    What do you like to find?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Default New Topic

Great! You're accepted! Welcome to the club, you can use our userbars, banners, etc to advertise for our club! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
    Yay!!! I just saw this! Thanks for accepting me!

Is it okay if I start a new topic? I'm sorry if this topic has already been started.

What are your favorite songs throughout the entire series?

My favorites have to be:

• Hyrule Field on Horse (Twilight Princess)
    • The Great Sea
    • The Legend of Zelda Main Theme (of course)
    • Fi's Farewell

Hyrule Field on Horse is my absolute favorite because whenever I'm playing Twilight Princess, there's a certain part of the song that gives me chills every time I hear it.
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 20th April 2013 at 1:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post

What's your favorite thing to find in an unopened dungeon chest, other than a new weapon?
    Obviously I'd say a weapon but :P LOL~ I definitely love to find the Map and rupees. Of course, keys are always nice. Reaching in to open that golden boss key chest always makes me smile too.
    OH, legit finding keys in treasure chest, some rupees would be nice to find cause if I'm low on money, they would help a lot.. but if it was a small treasure containing 5 rupees... bleh. Bombs & arrows also... very useful when you can't be bothered using your sword.

Is it okay if I start a new topic? I'm sorry if this topic has already been started.

My favorites have to be:

• The Great Sea
    • Fi's Farewell

Hyrule Field on Horse is my absolute favorite because whenever I'm playing Twilight Princess, there's a certain part of the song that gives me chills every time I hear it.
    Please don't ever.. triple post, delete two of them and put them all into one post please..

Fav thing to find in an unopened chest? That would have to be a Heart Container. There are dungeons with chests containing Heart Containers.

More Wii U titles are popping in, like Yoshi U, and Pokemon Scramble U. Only a matter of time before Zelda U is officially announced.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Oh! Forgot bout heart container. Smart, smart. Fave songs? Song of healing, song of storms... Oh gos those two are amazing. Gerudo Valley, ah, son of the windfish i suppose. There are just so MANY!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Omfg, I love those comics! So hilarious xDD! My favourite one is the "Blowjob" one where Zelda in Twilight Princess says; Blow me first. LOOL.
    My personal fave was Ocarina in a nutshell. But Zelda reacts/ Zelda responds is a great comic series. Those are the names if you want to look up even more of them. They've even got some Link reacts comics.

Fave thing to find outside of a dungeon

Hmmmm... I dunno... Rupees are nice and all but when your wallet is maxed, it's just horrifying. I must say, I enjoyed the Spirit Gem side-quest in PH. Finding one of those inside chests made me feel good.

...I'm not sure if that last sentence sounded sexual or not... oh well.

I almost forgot Heart Pieces (I nearly said 'Heat Pieces' lol) and Heart Containers. Nice.

Yay!!! I just saw this! Thanks for accepting me!

My favorites have to be:

• The Great Sea
    • Fi's Farewell

Yes, this topic has been started many, many, maaaaaannnnyyy times. I think I was the first person to do it.

Anyway, I'll do this once more, my favorite tunes (I'll do my top 10) are:

10. Ocarina - Zelda's Lullaby - I recently got my own Ocarina and this was the first song I learnt
    9. Twilight Princess - Temple of Time - This place creeps me out so much
    8. Wind Waker - Dragon Roost Island - Such an upbeat tune!
    7. Twilight Princess - Midna's Lament - I like Midna as much as the next Zelda fan, so to see her like that was just... depressing...
    6. Ocarina - Bottom of the Well/ Shadow Temple - Probably my favorite dungeon of them all
    5. A Link to the Past - Despite never playing the game, I love this song
    4. Twilight Princess - Hidden Village Theme - Oh yeah! Rodeo town!
    3. Majora - Stone Tower Temple Theme - I don't even know what to say... I like it?
    2. Phantom Hourglass - Linebeck's Theme - One of my favorite characters in the series deserves an awesome tune
    1. Ocarina - (Original) Fire Temple - I love this song too much for words

ALSO! ALSO! ALSO! BIG NEWS!

I was Memebase today and... well...

I'm a bit confused but 3DS Zelda is going to be 'Linked' with A Link to the Past. They said it is not going to be a remake, more like a sequel as it takes place in the same land or something. Why don't you just watch the video?

LINK CAN BECOME A DRAWING AND WALK THROUGH WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGERD!!!!!!!!

New topics:

-What do you think of Zelda 3DS?

Looks epic. Like I said before, I've never played A Link to the Past so the only new mechanic that I know of so far is the drawing thing.

-Have you ever cried at a scene in a Zelda game?

I have and I'm posting this topic to get it off my chest.

Spoiler:- SPOILERS FOR WIND WAKER:
    Last edited by Skytorn; 21st April 2013 at 12:33 AM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Thoughts on Zelda 3DS: Seems pretty cool, though if its the sequel, then where does it fit in ALttP Link's Timeline? In previous games that version of Link was also in the Oracle games (According to Hyrule Historia) and Link's Awakening (Officially confirmed by Nintendo).

Have you ever cried in a Zelda Game? If so, when?: Let's see,
        Spoiler:- Skyward Sword Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Wind Waker Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Majoras Mask Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Spirit Tracks Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Link's Awakening Spoiler:
    and that's it.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Thoughts on Zelda 3DS: Seems pretty cool, though if its the sequel, then where does it fit in ALttP Link's Timeline? In previous games that version of Link was also in the Oracle games (According to Hyrule Historia) and Link's Awakening (Officially confirmed by Nintendo).

and that's it.
    I presume it comes after ALttP and before Link's Awakening in the timeline. If it is a definite sequel then it will be on the timeline if the hero falls in Ocarina and will come after ALttP. I guess we'll just have to wait until the game to find out.

I rarely cry during video games. Heck, I seldom cry at all. But the Wind Waker ending was just so sad for me, I always cry whenever I see it.

R.I.P
    King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

Off topic: I played the most disturbing game yesterday. It's called Naughty Bear and it's like Grand Theft Auto and Care Bears combined. It's f*cking disturbing!

and that's it.
        Spoiler:- Wind Waker Spoiler Question:

Speaking of Wind Waker, I'm almost up to Ganon! I'm at the part where you have to do the 4 boss fights. After I beat this, I won't play Wind Waker until the HD version. I've had my GC version for like 10 years so I'll "retire" it after this. Been a long journey. T_T
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

-What do you think of Zelda 3DS?

Looks epic. Like I said before, I've never played A Link to the Past so the only new mechanic that I know of so far is the drawing thing.
    All I have to say is: I. Need. It.

-Have you ever cried at a scene in a Zelda game?

I have and I'm posting this topic to get it off my chest.
    Yes.

Spoiler:- Three times, in fact.:

Spoiler:- OoT:

Spoiler:- TP:

Spoiler:- LA: DX:

I've cried.

LINK CAN BECOME A DRAWING AND WALK THROUGH WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! EMERGERD!!!!!!!!
    OMFG EXCITEMENT! tHIS IS GUNNA BE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Looks like a remakes with new conceptsd and 3D graphics...... So yeah, a sequel. LOL
    Last edited by Chapter; 21st April 2013 at 7:27 PM.

Happy B-Day to me! Happy B-Day to me! Happy B-Day to This Guy! P.S. I got Four Swords Adventures! Well, not yet. It was ordered online so I might have to wait a day or two, but its coming no doubt! And once that happens, I'll have played all of the Main Series Zelda Games so far!

Also I just started the Cucco sidequest in ST again. Rael says he wants them to help mankind, but I'm pretty sure he's lying. I'm watching you Rael!

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Easily Kafei and Anju sidequest. Favorite part of Majoras mask back in the day it pulled on my 12-13 year old girl hearstrings lol. Also. It was just fun aha. The Romani Ranch sidequest is a close second

Spoiler:- Three times, in fact.:
    I sense a Link x Midna (MidLink) shipper....

At the end of SS, I was like, "OoT Link better take care of her!"

Everybody cries at that moment. I'm still the worst case though, I cried at the f*cking Prince of Red Lions in PH!

Spoiler:- OoT:

Spoiler:- TP:

Spoiler:- LA: DX:

I've cried.

OMFG EXCITEMENT! tHIS IS GUNNA BE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Looks like a remakes with new conceptsd and 3D graphics...... So yeah, a sequel. LOL
    Spoiler alert, Midna didn't stay in the Light Realm. I think you meant the Twilight Realm. I can't help but be specific, guys.

Can't tell if sarcasm or serious... or taunting me...

>_>

<_<

.___.

Happy B-Day to me! Happy B-Day to me! Happy B-Day to This Guy! P.S. I got Four Swords Adventures! Well, not yet. It was ordered online so I might have to wait a day or two, but its coming no doubt! And once that happens, I'll have played all of the Main Series Zelda Games so far!

Also I just started the Cucco sidequest in ST again. Rael says he wants them to help mankind, but I'm pretty sure he's lying. I'm watching you Rael!
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/334rtxz.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I sense a Link x Midna (MidLink) shipper....
    I actually never have had anything to do with shipping and have hardly any knowledge of what it is about, but at the end of Twilight Princess, (I have literally played through it enough times that I've lost count) when Midna says:

Spoiler:- Midna Quote:

Username: Torpoleon
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Bought Wind Waker a long time ago and then PH around 2007. After that, I got TP, MM & OoT in 2009, which was when it started.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda & Ganondorf!

Really, really excited for Wind Waker HD. I hope it adds a bunch of new stuff, specifically dungeons that were scrapped from the original and some cool GamePad integration, like swiping on the GamePad to use the Wind Waker and having the map & Great Sea map on the GamePad. Maybe sailing on King of Red Lions and swiping on the GamePad for the Wind Waker wont make the boat have to stop. Hopefully they have the bottle drinking from SS!

Kinda excited for Zelda 3DS. I'll have to wait for more info, but I'm sure I'll get it.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Welcome sire! XD I am so pumped for Zelda 3DS remake/sequel. Watched trailer like... 4 times. XD

Spoiler alert, Midna didn't stay in the Light Realm. I think you meant the Twilight Realm. I can't help but be specific, guys.
    What I meant. lol

Happy BDay! Here, I got a kick outa this- I hope you do too.

I actually never have had anything to do with shipping and have hardly any knowledge of what it is about, but at the end of Twilight Princess, (I have literally played through it enough times that I've lost count) when Midna says:

You've never been into shipping? You and me are polar opposites.
    I think that was the case, considering how her personality changed towards Link halfway through the game. Also, I think some of Link's other female partners have had feelings for him as well. I mean, I'm not too sure about Fi, Tatl and Ceila but there are strong vibes of ZeLink in Spirit Tracks and it's been confirmed by Shigeru Miyamoto that Navi was jealous of Link's friendship with Zelda. Makes sense, OoT Link has 4 girls after him (Saria, Malon, Navi and Ruto) and he chases the girl who uses him (Zelda).
    Anyway, there's a good chance that Midna might have felt something for him. With any luck, she might return soon, if enough people request it.

Welcome sire! XD I am so pumped for Zelda 3DS remake/sequel. Watched trailer like... 4 times. XD

What I meant. lol

Oh okay then. Lol.

Also.............................................. ...

[IMG]http://i34.*******.com/34partx.jpg[/IMG]

Username: xxbaconxx (though I've requested for it to be changed soon, in the rename thread)
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Hmmmmm... probably... The Wind Waker. I'm so happy it's getting a remake, it looks epic! So does this club. I do have History homework to do though... screw it.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: It's a long story... Saw Ocarina of Time 3D in Game one day, thought it looked cool and bought it. It did not dissapoint. Told you, it was a very detailed story, wasn't it?
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Hardesr question EVAR!!!!!!! Link (Power), Zelda (Courage) and Ganondorf (Wisdom). NAH! I'm just messing with you all! Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom) and Ganondorf (Power).
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Username: Torpoleon
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Bought Wind Waker a long time ago and then PH around 2007. After that, I got TP, MM & OoT in 2009, which was when it started.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda & Ganondorf!

Really, really excited for Wind Waker HD. I hope it adds a bunch of new stuff, specifically dungeons that were scrapped from the original and some cool GamePad integration, like swiping on the GamePad to use the Wind Waker and having the map & Great Sea map on the GamePad. Maybe sailing on King of Red Lions and swiping on the GamePad for the Wind Waker wont make the boat have to stop. Hopefully they have the bottle drinking from SS!

Kinda excited for Zelda 3DS. I'll have to wait for more info, but I'm sure I'll get it.
    Hey whatup! ACCEPTED to the club, I'll add you straight to the list now. Lool, I think we're all excited for when Wind Waker Wii U comes out! Anyways feel free to use our rank userbar, banners, etc!

What I meant. lol

OMGG! I love the pokemon/legend of zelda mixed picture, so cuuuuuute!

Lmao, thank you.. I don't feel like the only one that thinks Midna liked Link xD, I think I shedded a tear at the end of the game when she said that.. so sad at the end >_<

Lool, might be a bit late.. but HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY, lool! Hope you have fun on 4 Swords Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by xxbaconxx View Post
    Username: xxbaconxx (though I've requested for it to be changed soon, in the rename thread)
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Hmmmmm... probably... The Wind Waker. I'm so happy it's getting a remake, it looks epic! So does this club. I do have History homework to do though... screw it.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: It's a long story... Saw Ocarina of Time 3D in Game one day, thought it looked cool and bought it. It did not dissapoint. Told you, it was a very detailed story, wasn't it?
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Hardesr question EVAR!!!!!!! Link (Power), Zelda (Courage) and Ganondorf (Wisdom). NAH! I'm just messing with you all! Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom) and Ganondorf (Power).
    Hii! You're ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club (:

Feel free to use our rank userbars, banners, etc! Join our conversation!

I love it when there is a random puzzle, like the ice block cave outside Zora's Domain in Hyrule Field in Twilight Princess.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelda Banner.jpg

I took the photo and added the Legend of Zelda logo to it. I posted it to have a URL to add it to my sig. Everyone has my permission to use it if you want. Also, I'm sorry it's so small. I can't figure out how to make it bigger.
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 24th April 2013 at 2:29 AM.

All these Pokémon & Zelda crossovers look really cool! Nice job guys!

Can't wait for the end of this year, where this thread will be bustling with discussions of Wind Waker HD, ALttP2 and whatever other Zelda news is revealed by then.

Is anyone getting Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages on the 3DS eShop when it's released? I'm not. Hopefully when the Wii U gets GCN games (it better get GCN games!), it'll have Four Swords Adventures. I've never played that game, so it would be great to see on the Wii U VC in the future!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Love the crossover pics. Link as a Snivy is getting pretty popular if you look around enough.

I'm getting the Oracle games for 3DS VC release. My original copies broke, so I going to have to get them if I want to play those awesome games again. And a FSA VC release for Wii U would be great. Its getting harder and harder to find GCN supplies and games since they stopped making them, so playing multiplayer on those games is real hard to do.

New Topic:
    What is your favorite example of out of place technology in Zelda?
    In PH, Link rides a Steamboat, even though at the time the Train wasn't invented yet. In our history, the Train is created BEFORE theSteamboat, and since the Steamboat was invented first here, there SHOULD be steam-powered Trains in ST or even cars, as it takes 100 years after PH. But then again,     Spoiler:- Major PH spoiler:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast