Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Who is Ben? For the Music warning thing?
    Ben Drowned. Don't tell me you haven't read it...

I've also got the original and Link's Awakening DX on the Virtual Console. I keep dying on both! Shows how good I am at Zelda.

On OoT3D, I'm stuck on the Fire Temple. I can't remember my Scarecrow Song. I wrote it down on Open Office but it doesn't work. It's damn shame cuz I'm so looking forward to the Shadow Temple.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Username: FierceDiety1
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: mostly ssb, and my big bro had LttP/4Swords for GB, which was awesome. My first real Zelda game was WW, however.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage, Farore), Zelda (Wisdom, Nayru), Ganondorf (Power, Din)

Can't wait for WWHD!

Steel-Types are my favorites!

Member Of:
    Kingdom Hearts Club of Oblivion
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Username: Cloneydew2000
    What is your favourite Zelda Game:Ocarian of Time
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: The story and epicness of Ocarina of time. also majoras mask is pretty darned awesome!
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda and Ganondorf of course!

-Uh oh.

Username:leafme
    What is your favourite Zelda Game:hard to say i love them all even went to the symphony but i think ocarina of time
    What made you become a Zelda Lover:beat all my other games so i bought twilight princess and got hooked on the series
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce din nayru farore hahaha but they then gave it to the people of hyrule now the people who poses it Wisdom:Zelda Courage:Link Power:Ganondorf king of the gerudo

Username: SilverStardust
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: I could never decide on just one. They're all so good! I think I would choose Link's Awakening since I downloaded it from the eShop and I'm having so much fun on it, despite dying every 10 minutes.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: My big brother was sorting out his old games, found Wind Waker in there and literally threw it at the back of my head when I wasn't looking. I thought, "Oh well, free game", played it and really enjoyed it. Since then I've played every single Zelda game.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link has Courage, Zelda has Wisdom and Ganondorf has Power.

Welcome SilverStardust! Added.

What do you guys think of Link between worlds and, why do you think WWU wasn't at E3?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Username:KyuremFreeze
    What's your favorite zelda game?: Ocarina of Time 3d
    What made you become a zelda lover?: well, i was over at my friends hous and we wanted to play 4 swords: aniversary edition together, so he transferd it to my 3ds thinking we would then both have the game(we now know that doesnt work,lol)and i then played the game and beat it in less than 24 hours,but i wanted more.
    Name 3 people who posses the triforce:Link, Zelda, Ganondorf/Ganon.

im willing to do what ever i can to help.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytorn View Post
    Ben Drowned. Don't tell me you haven't read it...

I've also got the original and Link's Awakening DX on the Virtual Console. I keep dying on both! Shows how good I am at Zelda.

On OoT3D, I'm stuck on the Fire Temple. I can't remember my Scarecrow Song. I wrote it down on Open Office but it doesn't work. It's damn shame cuz I'm so looking forward to the Shadow Temple.
    if you forgot your scarecrows song, just travel back in time and talk to the scarecrow you played it to originaly. he should show you the notes.this only works as a child. if you try it as an adult, he will just ask you to play the song for him. hope this helped.^-^
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Username: moonkitty
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess, for reasons stated in the next question.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: My dad got a Wii when they came out, and bought Twilight Princess along with some other games. I watched him play and played on my own save file. I soon got ahead of him and... insert me playing and replaying and beating everything and finding everything repeatedly until Phantom Hourglass came out and my parents got it for me. I am now a full Zelda fan on her way to almost owning every game. Twilight Princess will forever be my favorite... just because of that first-game-excitement and the fact that I poured uncountable hours into the game (I truly believe that I may have replayed it somewhere around at least 50 times, probably more. It's all I would do, and I would restart my file an hour after I just beat it. Though I have managed to keep my very first save file safe through the years)
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Link, Ganon

Fun fact: My first save file mentioned above is named "CATCRAZY" because as a 6th grader I was too dumb to see the lowercase letters and I thought I was just naming my account... not naming that girly looking Link dude. Secondly, I believed Link was a girl for a while when I first saw him. I remember reasoning to my poor dad (who was probably thinking I'm an idiot, since he had played Zelda in his childhood) about how Link is probably a girl because of his earrings and his long hair.

I think I've said too much, well I joined this site yesterday and I'm fuzzy on how this all works, and about the... banners? I've spent my life on the internet but I never really ever participated in anything so does the club just talk in this thread? Is this where it all happens?
    Ah... I like N. And The Legend of Zelda.

Username:L. Lawliet
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: wind waker
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: my master sword
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: link, zelda, ganon

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

So, topic anyone? This has probably been asked before, but who is your all-time favorite boss? Mine is either Koloktos from SS or Goht from MM. BongoBongo is close too

Member Of:
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Username: Fitzy909
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: a friend recommended the games and i started playing and instantly loved the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage, Farore), Zelda (Wisdom, Nayru), Ganondorf (Power, Din)

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

UserName: InVicta
    Favourite Zelda Game: Why U DO DIS TO ME. I cant choose!
    What made you get into zelda: An ancient device called the GameCube.
    3 people that possess the triforce: Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom), Ganondorf (Power)

All of you are added! Welcome!
    EDIT:

Could all peaople please read rules? New rule I just added.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Username:ポケモン—Red
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Link to the past.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Well, I kinda heard about Zelda and went too see what the kerfuffle was about, and I stumbled upon one of the most popular games in history.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: For OoT? Yeah sure. Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom) and Ganondorf (power)

By the way, typo in the app, it's possesses not processes.

Thanks CoC!

Okay so I have a couple of questions, these are obvious questions and I suspect they've been answered somewehere already. But hey ho.

Out of all Zelda games what weapon is your favourite?

For me? The bottle. Yes. The bottle. Fighting ganondorf in Zelda:OoT with an empty bottle was just to funny.

Who is your favourite character? (Excluding Link, Ganondorf (Ganon) or Zelda)

My favorite weapon would go to the hookshot. Double clawshots were cool as well, but could get a little frustrating.
    And my favorite character is the one and only Groose, of course!

Member Of:
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

One of my favorite weapons in the series is the Dominion Rod. There's something amazing about having a massive statue with a hammer smash through obstacles that were hindering your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by InVicta View Post
    Thanks CoC!

Okay so I have a couple of questions, these are obvious questions and I suspect they've been answered somewehere already. But hey ho.

For me? The bottle. Yes. The bottle. Fighting ganondorf in Zelda:OoT with an empty bottle was just to funny.

Hi everybody! I'm back! Glad to see so many new members!

Favorite weapon...? Definitely the Beetle.

Favorite Character? I'm not sure feather or not it is Professor Horwell or Midna.
    Last edited by Zephraxe; 2nd August 2013 at 4:33 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Favourite weapon is the beetle, because it is just cool and unique and it seems futuristic in Legend of Zelda. (well we have had trains and telephones as well.)

Favourite character would be Groose. He is funny and has an interesting character.

Username: Trainer Mehmet.
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight princess.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: The story of the game and the legend where it goes about.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda and Ganon

Welcome, those who read the rules! You've been added!

Holy sh*t we're getting a lot of members (including my real-life friend >w<)!

Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    if you forgot your scarecrows song, just travel back in time and talk to the scarecrow you played it to originaly. he should show you the notes.this only works as a child. if you try it as an adult, he will just ask you to play the song for him. hope this helped.^-^
    I know this. I don't if my game is playing up or what. Oh well... thanks for the info anyway. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by moonkitty View Post
    Fun fact: My first save file mentioned above is named "CATCRAZY" because as a 6th grader I was too dumb to see the lowercase letters and I thought I was just naming my account... not naming that girly looking Link dude. Secondly, I believed Link was a girl for a while when I first saw him. I remember reasoning to my poor dad (who was probably thinking I'm an idiot, since he had played Zelda in his childhood) about how Link is probably a girl because of his earrings and his long hair.

I think I've said too much, well I joined this site yesterday and I'm fuzzy on how this all works, and about the... banners? I've spent my life on the internet but I never really ever participated in anything so does the club just talk in this thread? Is this where it all happens?
    Lin's just so fabulous, no question to it. I pick weird names for Link as well. Anybody who was in the club a while ago should remember DipSh*t from Phantom Hourglass. I named TP Link Pinkie and Epona Trololol.
    Ummm... I names SS Link Bate, so when Fi comes out of the sword and says master she goes, "Master Bate". Say that alone and let it sink in. I'm such a pervert XD!

And to answer your question, yes we talk a lot. You can also post your own fan-made content as long as it's Zelda related and SFM.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceDeity1 View Post
    So, topic anyone? This has probably been asked before, but who is your all-time favorite boss? Mine is either Koloktos from SS or Goht from MM. BongoBongo is close too
    Favorite boss?

Helmaroc King (WW). Hands down.

Honorable mentions:

OoT - Bongo Bongo, Twinrova, Phantom Ganon
    MM - Goht
    WW - Puppet Ganon, final battle Ganon
    TMC - Gyorg Pair
    TP - Stallord, Blizzeta, final battle Ganondorf, Argarok (hope that's spelt right)
    PH - Eox, Crayk, Dongorongo
    ST - Haven't thought any bosses (I'm so far behind)
    SS - Koloktos

Quote Originally Posted by InVicta View Post
    Thanks CoC!

Which weapon is your favorite?

Bottle for me as well. The most dramatic and frightening part of a Zelda game... playing tennis.

Favorite character?

King of Grooseland, the Legend of Groose, the Groosenator, Groose's theme goes with everything

Ghirahim. Or Tetra.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

I have a question...in Skyward sword is the only place you can get dusk relics in the Silent Realm? I want to know so if that is the only place i can get enough to upgrade anything i need to.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    I have a question...in Skyward sword is the only place you can get dusk relics in the Silent Realm? I want to know so if that is the only place i can get enough to upgrade anything i need to.
    Yes, dusk relics are only found in the silent realm. If you have unlocked it, you can go to the lightning dragon's challenge to enter the silent realm at any time and keep every dusk relic you find. Btw you will need 13 for the whole game

Member Of:
    Steel-Type Club
    The Legend of Zelda Club
    The Megaman Club

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast