Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    I've never played Wind Waker before, but it looks pretty cool.. with the whole travelling by boat thing. Annoying thing is that I would have to purchase a WiiU or find a friend who currently has one >_<! I hope Nintendo keeps up the good work with the Zelda Games.

Oh, I just recently passed the City in the Sky part of the game on Twilight Princess, at the moment I'm in the Twilight Palace.
    Ohh, great part, the boss on that is really fun.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Oh gosh, gonna love this!
    Username: Cobali
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Spirit Tracks, and TP.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: It was long ago, when I was first introduced to MM when I was 1 year old...
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Zelda, Link and Gannondorf.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

don't feel bad fluffyy it sucks more that i haven't even played the other zelda games i wanted too -_- i mus try to pick up that game as well as spirit tracks anyone play that game i wanted to order it on the ds but i didn't have money at the time to order it? is it good?

Great bay temple is hard as **** since I forgot how to do it abd is not using a walkthrough.

^^ Same lol but I had to go on the wthrough for it though DX
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

Accepted. Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward!

WWU looks amazing. I want it in my WiiU nooooowww!!! I think that the island is so cool. Want to play hide and go seek in HD, play the pirate ship game, and sale the open sea!!! That might be the coolest one of them. Exploting the sea. Some islands (and tornadoes [aaahhh]!) will look amazing.

For some reason cant continue after desert dungeon in SS... any1 have similar problem? really bummed out... lol
    Last edited by Chapter; 13th February 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Accepted. Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward, Welcome squidward!

WWU looks amazing. I want it in my WiiU nooooowww!!! I think that the island is so cool. Want to play hide and go seek in HD, play the pirate ship game, and sale the open sea!!! That might be the coolest one of them. Exploting the sea. Some islands (and tornadoes [aaahhh]!) will look amazing.

For some reason cant continue after desert dungeon in SS... any1 have similar problem? really bummed out... lol
    Oh, Lanayru on Skyward? I finished that one... I also finished the game, what's wrong with it? :/

And thank you, thank you, thank you.

What is the WiiU like anyway? P:

My big brother had Wind Waker on GameCube since like.. 2003-2004. And ages ago I found it again and inserted it in the Wii, and to find out it had so many scratches on the back..... -_-. Anyways, Wind Waker WiiU looks so amazing.... anyone know if their changing anything major, besides the graphics?

If anyones played Twilight. And gotten pass /or still on the Twilight Palace; Do you think the hand that holds the Sol is creepy, the music completes the whole creepiness when it's about to grab the Sol..

Again people, I've just seen about 3 one-liners in this page. Read the rules if you need to, otherwise you'll get a strike.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

My big brother had Wind Waker on GameCube since like.. 2003-2004. And ages ago I found it again and inserted it in the Wii, and to find out it had so many scratches on the back..... -_-. Anyways, Wind Waker WiiU looks so amazing.... anyone know if their changing anything major, besides the graphics?

If anyones played Twilight. And gotten pass /or still on the Twilight Palace; Do you think the hand that holds the Sol is creepy, the music completes the whole creepiness when it's about to grab the Sol..

Again people, I've just seen about 3 one-liners in this page. Read the rules if you need to, otherwise you'll get a strike.
    On the Twilight Palace; I was scared to death when it came to life, after the Sol ;^; and I was... 13 at the time? >.> I finally got finished with it last year. I love WL.

..My last post wasnt one, was it? ;^;

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy
    Multiplayer and dungeons in any order. I already did Ocarina of Time3D out of order (by accident) because I got the hover boots early on, then went to the next temple cause I got stuck. Then moved on. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali
    Oh, Lanayru on Skyward? I finished that one... I also finished the game, what's wrong with it? :/

And thank you, thank you, thank you.

What is the WiiU like anyway? P:
    It doesn't show that Scrapper is with the Blascksmith, so I can't pick up the fan for the windmill.

Also, the WiiU is and . It is soooo fun and is really usable and easy to use. (LOL, same thing twice)

Anyway.

I don't remember that part from TP ... Could you remind me???

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post
    ^^ Same lol but I had to go on the wthrough for it though DX
    I finally beat it. Damn boss was so annoying. But ikana canyon might be worse with all the sword disablers.

Multiplayer and dungeons in any order. I already did Ocarina of Time3D out of order (by accident) because I got the hover boots early on, then went to the next temple cause I got stuck. Then moved on. LOL

It doesn't show that Scrapper is with the Blascksmith, so I can't pick up the fan for the windmill.

Also, the WiiU is and . It is soooo fun and is really usable and easy to use. (LOL, same thing twice)

Anyway.

...That's kinda skewed. P: maybe a slight glitch in the game?

Oh, that looks very interesting... almost as interesting as my 3DS P:

Its the part where you need to gather 2 Sol's to place them in the beginning of the palace, to power up your sword to dispell darkness and reach Zant. ...to then you head into your final 2 battles.

marioluigifan05
    Oot or ALttP
    The commercial for Oracle of Seasons/Ages (I still never got those two)
    Link, Zelda, Ganondorf

Username: Lucina Archaelis
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: So far...Twilight Princess.. its graphics are great. Also I don't know if it counts but I love Four Swords Adventures the Anniversary game <.>
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Seeing my brother play the games.. many times =_= But I have given them a try too and they are quite amusing X3
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    marioluigifan05
    Oot or ALttP
    The commercial for Oracle of Seasons/Ages (I still never got those two)
    Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
    Application ACCEPTED! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Join our chat ;]

Anyway.

The WiiU kinda looks like the bottom part of the 3DS >_<, anyone know how much a WiiU costs? Or how much a pre-owned one would cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Username: Lucina Archaelis
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: So far...Twilight Princess.. its graphics are great. Also I don't know if it counts but I love Four Swords Adventures the Anniversary game <.>
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Seeing my brother play the games.. many times =_= But I have given them a try too and they are quite amusing X3
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda
    Application ACCEPTED! Haha, same.. I've watched my big brother play Zelda heaps of times when I was little, then I had a go at it and it was AWESUM. My other brother who is 8 years old, managed to play Skyward Sword and finished it on his own..... >_<

Username: ^
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: LTTP/WW/OoT
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I remember playing OOT when it first came out, been in love sense
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link Zelda Ganon...basic ****!

Application ACCEPTED! Haha, same.. I've watched my big brother play Zelda heaps of times when I was little, then I had a go at it and it was AWESUM. My other brother who is 8 years old, managed to play Skyward Sword and finished it on his own..... >_<
    Thanks for accepting moi :3 and yeah I can't believe my bro is younger and has finished most of the games already.. I am still stuck on the Water Temple on Ocarina XD and stuck on the Water Temple in Twilight Princess too.. >.>
    The only one I managed to finished so far has been Four Swords Anniversary..... XD
    Since we just bought our own Skyward Sword game, I will give it a try as soon as he finishes the game <.> He just started :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Username: ^
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: LTTP/WW/OoT
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I remember playing OOT when it first came out, been in love sense
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link Zelda Ganon...basic ****!
    Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, join our chat! (:

Thanks for accepting moi :3 and yeah I can't believe my bro is younger and has finished most of the games already.. I am still stuck on the Water Temple on Ocarina XD and stuck on the Water Temple in Twilight Princess too.. >.>
    The only one I managed to finished so far has been Four Swords Anniversary..... XD
    Since we just bought our own Skyward Sword game, I will give it a try as soon as he finishes the game <.> He just started :P
    Meh, it's already embarrassing enough that he had to help me with one of the temples in Twilight Princess AND Skyward Sword >_<!

Topics Available -
    - Do you have a fan-crush on one of the characters in any Zelda series? If so, who and why?
    - Best moment you had in the Zelda Series?

New Topics -
    - Which game do you think was not very good or what you weren't expecting?
    - Did anyone get the Limited Edition Skyward Sword with the Gold Wii Remote and the Zelda Symphony CD?

Legend of Zelda Club? Burning here: why haven't I joined already?! XD

Username: Comestarlight (you can call me a shortened version of that if you'd like
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Had a sleepover with my friend in the 8th or 9th grade and she showed me Twilight Princess. I fell in love with the series right then and there.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf :P lol THE THREE!!!! XD

EDIT: As for the topic thing: I ordered the golden wii remote and the CD; totally worth it!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Legend of Zelda Club? Burning here: why haven't I joined already?! XD

Username: Comestarlight (you can call me a shortened version of that if you'd like
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: Had a sleepover with my friend in the 8th or 9th grade and she showed me Twilight Princess. I fell in love with the series right then and there.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf :P lol THE THREE!!!! XD
    Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, join our chat ^_^

Hey guys, I'd just like you to know that userbars are soon coming, so just be a little patient! If you'd like to share your fan art that you have made for this club, I'll be glad to put it in the Fan Art section with credits to you.

Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, join our chat! (:

Meh, it's already embarrassing enough that he had to help me with one of the temples in Twilight Princess AND Skyward Sword >_<!

Topics Available -
    - Do you have a fan-crush on one of the characters in any Zelda series? If so, who and why?

New Topics -
    - Did anyone get the Limited Edition Skyward Sword with the Gold Wii Remote and the Zelda Symphony CD?
    Yeah.. I refused his help for both Water Temples so I am still stuck.. for noaw I will be playing Majora's Mask until I get stuck there too XD

Hmm.. for the topics:
    I guess.. the usual and common one.. Link. He is just.. sexy I guess XD I was even more in awe at him when he appeared shirtless on Twilight Princess X3

Hmm.. Actually completing Death Mountain against the Boss from Jabu Jabus belly <_> <.> I thought it was the hardest >_>

Well not really have much to say on this one since I haven't played that many and so far everyone I have played is to what I expected <.>

Unfortunately nawp. We got the game just this past Saturday and.. it was a discount XD just $20 ^_^ we did get the CD though :3

Oh! Also I made this like two days ago <.>

Last edited by Archangel Armada; 15th February 2013 at 1:45 AM.

Username: JFought
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Wind Waker, my 2nd favorite game period.
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: It started with my cousins copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Then LttP, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT, Four Swords, OS, OA, MM, and recently Wind Waker. Spirit Tracks is what got me hooked on the series
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: I played every single Zelda game except for Four Swords Adventures, and I'm being asked this question. Link with the Triforce of Courage, Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power, and Zelda with the Triforce of Wisdom.

Hope I get in!
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Yeah.. I refused his help for both Water Temples so I am still stuck.. for noaw I will be playing Majora's Mask until I get stuck there too XD

Hmm.. for the topics:
    I guess.. the usual and common one.. Link. He is just.. sexy I guess XD I was even more in awe at him when he appeared shirtless on Twilight Princess X3

Hmm.. Actually completing Death Mountain against the Boss from Jabu Jabus belly <_> <.> I thought it was the hardest >_>

Well not really have much to say on this one since I haven't played that many and so far everyone I have played is to what I expected <.>

Unfortunately nawp. We got the game just this past Saturday and.. it was a discount XD just $20 ^_^ we did get the CD though :3

Oh! Also I made this like two days ago <.>

Awesome fan art! Toon Link looks SAAAH cute <3, and Twilight Princess Link is sexy <3

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    Username: JFought
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: It started with my cousins copy of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Then LttP, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT, Four Swords, OS, OA, MM, and recently Wind Waker. Spirit Tracks is what got me hooked on the series
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: I played every single Zelda game except for Four Swords Adventures, and I'm being asked this question. Link with the Triforce of Courage, Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power, and Zelda with the Triforce of Wisdom.

Hope I get in!
    Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, please join our chat ^_^!

Anyways, if anyone manage to get the Zelda Symphony CD.. I'd like to say........ Track 8 is amazing! xD

I'm confused here...Death Mountain is where you face King Dodongo, Zora's domain is where Lord Jabu Jabu, and obviously Barinade, is...

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I'm confused here...Death Mountain is where you face King Dodongo, Zora's domain is where Lord Jabu Jabu, and obviously Barinade, is...
    Crap I meant the say Zoras domain ;^; My brother was playing Oot when I was typing last night XD
    But yeah it was on Zoras domain.. >.>

Okie I actually had more art XD Its from my early days of learning how to Gimp <.>

Spoiler:- Zelda Art:
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 15th February 2013 at 4:34 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast