Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    -Favourite shield & sword? Explain why?
    Don't really have a favorite shield. I'll just say Hylian, I guess.
    My favorite sword is the Razor Sword in MM. 'Cuz it look awesome.
    - Weirdest character in the series?
    Well, I'd have to say Tingle. Too common an answer?
    Besides Tingle I'd have to say Agitha.

Gonna add a question of my own, have you beaten a Master Quest in any LoZ game?

My favorite sword would be the Razor blade from MM, or I think thats the name. It's the sword you can fuse with Gold dust to make the gilded blade.

Weirdest Characters; Lool, there are many weird chracters to me in the Zelda series xD

- Agitha, when you exit her house with bugs, she says something like "I know you still have bugs..". But giving her bugs is a good money maker.
    - Fyer & Falbi, I dunno.. in my eyes they look hell creepy xD
    - Ooccoo's...... all of them look kinda weird >_<
    - The Postman, he's not weird.. but its kinda weird we're he sits in places and he shows up every time when I need to go to Castletown xD

I know I can't say the Master Sword, but when you go in the Twilight Realm, and it grants your sword to shoo away darkness.... ITS AWESOME. The blade part turns gold.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Wierdest character huh? Hmmm Im gonna say a tie between Agatha The Postman and Mr. Gorman aha. Agatha...what is her deal shes crazy XP And the Postman...his mannerisms are just so..strange. Especially in Majoras Mask XP and Mr Gorman reminds me of someone going through a midlife crisis haha.

Favorite Sword is the Guilded Sword...which I guess is technically the Razor Sword but yeah XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Weirdest character is rather Agatha or Tingle. Tingle from Wind Waker creeps me out. I always picture ww tingle as some serial killer greedy tyrant guy.

Favorite Shield is Mirror Shield. You cannot beat that shield.

Hardest dungeon would have to be Great Bay Temple. Really underrated dungeon. I don't see what's so hard about the Water temple from OoT
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Hardest Temple I've been to, um.. probably the Water Temple & Temple of Time in Twilight Princess. The Water Temple for me was horror for me....... I hate going under water and beating the boss, because you're all slow and stuff.. plus the Temple of Time was hard for me aswell xD

Anyways, I just finished the Twilight Temple (or whatever its called), wasn't all that hard. Defeating Zant was easy, but the final battle for him was crazy.. he was all spastic and stuff >_<! At the moment I'm at Hyrule Castle.

Yeah fluffyy I hate the water temple... But keep up the good work on your TP game.

Wierdest character? Well when I was younger, the skull kid really freaked me out! But now Tingle, whats with this guy?! I also think the happy mask salesman is kinda strange...
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

Yupp, the happy mask salesman freaks the hell out of me.. also the Skull Kid in Majora's Mask is freaky. But the Skull Kid in Twilight Princess is annoying, he keeps summoning monsters, couldn't he of just leaded me to the Temple Entrance >_<!

I mean.. how can that not freak you out xD

I totally agree fluffyy!

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post
    I totally agree fluffyy!
    I think you have better read this, before I get into trouble. This is a rule that is very strict, and may possibly get the club closed.. and I know its a pain to read but it'll do you good.    Spoiler:- Sweet May's Announcement (No one liners):

I have just given everyone a light warning, if anyone is seen to have a one liner, you'll receive a strike that could turn into a ban, so I will say this again..

NO ONE LINERS!
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 17th February 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Oh damn. Sorry fluffyy! :-( But anywho, has anyone ever played ALTTP (A link to the past) and would you recommend it or not?

Current fanfics:

Coming soon:

My favorite sword (Besides Master Sword) would definitely be Biggoron sword. I was so proud of myself the first time I earned it...it was great
    Favorite shield would definitely have to be the Mirror shield. I love how the original one from OOT had to be changed because it was too offensive.

Username: Up there.
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess (The game cube version, not that glitchy wii crud)
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: The ability to actualy feel like the character. And the deep and awesome story lines.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce. Link has Courage Zelda has Wisdom and Ganon has Power.

Like the siggy?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Hello Up there! Jk. Welcome to the club!

So here's this: I think it's annoying that in Skyward sword you have to get the hyrulean shield at the end of the game. It seems too hard to get it by going through an entire dungeon (even tho i really want it). Also, the divine shields are pretty crappy, so u have to alternate between leveled wooden and metal shields. This is especially frusturating multi elemnt battles / dungeons.

If only the Hyrulean shield were an easter egg, or bought or somethings. sigh.

What was, or is, your favorite shield or form of defense?

Mine is deflecting certain attacks with your sword.

~

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV
    Oh damn. Sorry fluffyy! :-( But anywho, has anyone ever played ALTTP (A link to the past) and would you recommend it or not?
    First off: Seriously? This is just an ironic joke. This is a one-liner.

Secondly: Yes, I reccomend LTTP. It's unlike other games and is really fun.
    Last edited by Chapter; 17th February 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

So hardest dungeon hmm...I guess I could say the Water Temple but I wont aha...Honestly I thought the Shadow Temple was pretty hard. Not because it was all the difficult more just because I was am and always will be a scardy cat. So that dungeon terrified me all the way till the end XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by VioiV View Post
    Link to the Past is an OK game. Can be frustrating at points I will warn you. Turtle Rock is an evil place.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Thinking about getting the original LoZ on the 3DS VC. Has anybody here done that, and if so, did you actually have fun playing it?

Also, this club might get really interesting with the next Zelda game (Besides the Wind Waker remake) seeing as they mentioned multi-player.

Quote Originally Posted by JFought
    Link to the Past is an OK game. Can be frustrating at points I will warn you. Turtle Rock is an evil place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darenix
    Thinking about getting the original LoZ on the 3DS VC. Has anybody here done that, and if so, did you actually have fun playing it?

Also, this club might get really interesting with the next Zelda game (Besides the Wind Waker remake) seeing as they mentioned multi-player.

Please, try to resist one-liners. If you have something to say, just beef it up with details and what not. In case you didn't, please, read this...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMay
    ::EDIT:: Some people don't seem to understand what a one liner is so here is a short explanation I sent to a member who asked a while ago:
    A one-liner is generally one sentence. The length does not matter but you can post 2-3 sentences of nonsense too. If your post is not contributing the club at all, then it is considered spam.

A post can be one sentence as long as it's something that EXTREMELY contributes. Unfortunately it sounds impossible because you will need to explain or back up that post with opinions, reasons, etc. I hope this helps.
    Also, if you think this rule is terrible, well you all brought it among yourselves. You know you're not supposed to spam yet you do it any way. I don't know what you intend on accomplishing by doing this but as a moderator, I will not let you off easy this time because you're supposed to have read, understood and follow the rules the very few seconds you join the forums.
    There's more above, and every club member should have read it because otherwise this club will be shut down, for good! Why do that to something that had so many members and hard work and effort put into it?!

If you don't have something to say, or can't add two sentences to that question about buying a game, then please, don't post it until you can.

~

Hardest Dungeon...

I might've already said something on this topic but...

I hated the Shadow Temple in OoT. Eventually you got the hang of it... But there's this one part with an obstacle course like run-thru, where you have to quickly jump and hover and hookshot to stuff. It's hard because the hover boots make you slide like you're on ice, and don't have a long hover duration, making you fall if a gap is meant to be for a hookshot rather than a hover. Also, the boss can be frustrating, but is soooooooooo fun. It's an interesting concept, where a boss named Bongo Bongo shakes you up and down by banging on a drum-like platform:

Also, if you wear the hover boots, then you float for a moment after you move upwards; this can be good and bad depending on the next attack.

XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Do whatever Charizard said guys. Anyway, if anyones played Spirit Tracks or/and Phantom Hourglass, is it worth getting? Cause I'm thinking of getting one of them or even both of them if I'm lucky. So yeah, just give me a call if they're any good?

OH, look at this.

Current Topics -
    - Favourite mask in Majora's Mask
    - Favourite Shield & Sword.
    - Hardest Temple

New Topics -
    - Most annoying helper (Fi, Fairy, Midna and all that, etc)
    - List 5 top things that annoy you when you play Zelda
    - If you could remake a game, which one?

New Topics - - Most annoying helper (Fi, Fairy, Midna and all that, etc)
    Fi. "Your batteries are nearly depleted, please recharge your Wii Remote." about sums it up.
    1. Specific to SS, Stamina. It doesn't seem very heroic, really, and just ends up as an annoyance. I'd be okay with it if it was entirely in battle, but I hate it when I'm just trying to run.
    2. The beeping when you're low on hearts. It gets a bit old. Maybe just have the hearts pulsating at the top of your screen, but not both.
    3. This one is my own fault, but forgetting songs. I just can't be bothered to remember them all.
    4. Not being able to jump. I mean, for the most part it doesn't matter, but sometimes things could be so much easier.
    5. Sorta going along with the first question, a lot of times the "helpers" can be really stupid.
    I'd love to see ALTTP remade. (In part just so I could play it. )
    Last edited by Darenix; 17th February 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Other than the virtual console, other than Wind Waker, other than OoT, I'd absolutely remake Majora's Mask. I'd add (similar to the remake of WW, not just a remake bud additions as well...) another mask/dungeon, because with OoT as a huge success, Nintendo rushed to create a follow-up Zelda on the N64, with another concept not in many other games. Between OoT and MM, Time, Teleportation, and Transformation were all explored. Using the Ocarina and Masks, you can make Link talk to rocks, teleport to a volcano, or (LOL) learn the lottery winning numbers of the future, and win them in the past. (Snicker snicker [thanks Majora]).

Next up.

I'd say the most annoying helper is Fi. I'm sorry you weren't annoying enough Navi, but you did help sometimes. You, Fi, do not know about my WiiMote, and I don't really care about you being trapped in the Master Sword. So Suc* it.

~

5 annoying things:

1) Trial and Error timed events: For example, in the OoT shadow dungeon, you have to figure out to use fire on the wooden walls that crush you in a few seconds if you're not quick. After getting far in the dungeon, you die here, and must use another tool to finally figure it out.
    2)Spawn Points: If I'm not to close to the next one, then I'm at the one way back.
    3)Time doesn't move in cities: Those golden spiders CAN hide forever.
    4)Missing the heart container in dungeons: Never happened to me before, but it could be very frustrating.
    5)Being ra*ed by the creepy clown on Fun Fun Island in SS. *Shiver shiver* LOL

Do whatever Charizard said guys. Anyway, if anyones played Spirit Tracks or/and Phantom Hourglass, is it worth getting? Cause I'm thinking of getting one of them or even both of them if I'm lucky. So yeah, just give me a call if they're any good?
    I've been thinking of getting PhantomHG as well. I didn't really buy the DS games, but I did OoT for the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Please, try to resist one-liners. If you have something to say, just beef it up with details and what not. In case you didn't, please, read this...

There's more above, and every club member should have read it because otherwise this club will be shut down, for good! Why do that to something that had so many members and hard work and effort put into it?!

If you don't have something to say, or can't add two sentences to that question about buying a game, then please, don't post it until you can.
    -snip-
    This seems awfully harsh of you considering
    Thanks, that's awesome. Am I magical armor?

~Hardest boss = Idk LOL

EDIT: Sorry for the one-liner. :/ I have a lot. Phantom Ganon isn't the hardest but he's fun, and I think that Barinade can be tricky. OOOO - Just remembered, Twinrova, Ganon, and Dead Hand (from the bottom of the well) can be incredibly hard. Twinrova is fun. too tho.
    Okay, look, I know I made a one liner and I'm sorry. You could have just given me a (non size 5) warning, and I would've been fine with it, but then you go at me.

Why do that to something that had so many members and hard work and effort put into it?!
    (Oh, is this a one liner too? Oh well.)
    Last edited by Darenix; 18th February 2013 at 12:11 AM.

Guys and everyone. Please try not to fight around these area's, this is a Legend of Zelda club not a lets ***** about people club. So yeah, unwanted comments of any sort can be left in PM's or VM's, and yeah. It was just a warning to all members that one-liners are not allowed..

So lets get back onto Zelda topics.

[image]
    OH, look at this.
    Hey, I've seen the Majoras mask case at the local gamestop Though I don't want to buy it, would a shame to cover my Zelda 3DS with that :3

and on topic:
    - Most annoying helper (Fi, Fairy, Midna and all that, etc)
    -> Well, I'm least fond of Fi, she seems so inanimate, like talking to a robot :/
    Eh, I can't think of anything at the moment.
    A link to the past for 3DS! Would be awesome if the game got a huge graphical update and some extra dungeons.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Favorite mask is fierce deity. No exceptions. ONI link is the best !

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast