Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Mini-game

Probably the Octoroc shooting game or the Bomchu game in OoT

Side Quest

Kafei and Anjus side quest...I wonder if that exactly counts as a side quest though lol...if not that then it is the Romani Ranch alien one

Best Character Design

Shiek or Nabooru. Zant has a really cool character design as well. Probably the best out of all the TP characters imo.
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 2nd March 2013 at 5:24 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

game or the Bomchu game in OoT
    OMG 4got bout that one! That's definitely the best!

Also, just thought of a new topic:

For those of you who have played them...

Which is better, SS or TP?

Also, which is better, PH or ST?

I think TP was better than SS, actually. I dont know why... but... I actually dont know. I love SS soooo much. Got it 4 ma bday. I feel like im just realizing this now... but I really enjoyed myself more during TP. Its so entertaining!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Ughhhh... computer difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post

Oh, hey everyone. So I've ranked up a few people who have contributed to the club and our conversations, they've also supported us too! So may you put your hands together for..

-JFought
    -Poke's4Ever
    -tokyo/seven

Thanks for them and congratz to them aswell. Oh while we're at it, lets hit up a few topics. Oh and remember, do not just post your opinions of the topics and think you're done here. See other peoples comments on the topics and see if you have things in common and talk about them..

New Topics;
    - Whats your favourite side-quests and why?
    - What is your favourite mini-game in the Zelda series? (Like in TP, when you sumo-fight those Gorons)
    - Best character design and why?
    YAY! RANK UP!

What's your favorite side-quest and why?

Out of all the ones I do (which is not that many) the only one that I really liked was that one in Skyward Sword with Cawlin's Love Letter and the hand coming out of the toilet. Yup, first Majora's Mask and now Skyward Sword...

I guess I just like it because I feel like a rebel giving a love letter to the ghost lady in the toilet instead of Karane. 8)

What is your favorite mini-game?

Now this one is harder than the side-quest one to answer. I'm not usually a fan of mini-games. In fact, I only do mini-games if it's important to the story or I can get a Heart Piece. So, I don't really have a favorite. Sorry for the pointless answer.

Best character design?

I must be thick or something, I find these questions so hard to answer...

Tingle I'm in love with Toon Link. I think he's so cute. That's all I can really say. :3

Also for Midna, I'll be honest I can't stick to her true form. She's one of my favorite characters but I just prefer her imp form.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post

I think TP was better than SS, actually. I dont know why... but... I actually dont know. I love SS soooo much. Got it 4 ma bday. I feel like im just realizing this now... but I really enjoyed myself more during TP. Its so entertaining!
    I honestly think that SS was better.

Is it because the graphics don't hurt my eyes in SS like they did at certain times in TP (dangit bloom-effect)?

Is it because (something something something)?

Is it because I can get through SS easier (I suck at games...)?

Nope, I just thought it was better. Though there were some cases I likes TP better:

1) More interesting story
    2) GHIRAHIM O.O
    3) I love Fi but she's incredibly annoying. Some people hated Midna because she was "too involved with the story". Honestly people, it's called character development! Aside from that, I found Midna much more fun and likeable than Fi, but Fi was pretty funny in some cases also.

New topic:

-Scariest temple?

Even if I've only seen clips of it, the Shadow Temple from OoT was one hell of a dungeon, literally! The fact that it is a place for morbidity, gruesomeness... and screams in the theme (lol rhyming. A poet and I didn't know it) for it, I actually had an anxiety attack from this place. AND I WASN'T EVEN PLAYING!

EDIT:

I said that I'd do some artwork so I kept my word. It's only banners and other stuff for now, but they'll have to do until I get used to drawing Zelda characters.

BTW, I didn't realize until I uploaded it but this first one may have a mistake one it. I wrote 'Hero of Winds' on it but the image is from Spirit Tracks artwork. I haven't played ST so I don't know if he's still called that (I know it's a different Link in that game though). At least ST is a sequel to WW (more specifically PH) so I don't look like a total idiot and got for example, Link's Awakening Link mixed up and called him the Hero of Winds. (He did wake up the Windfish though).

Anyways:

Banner 1
    Do you want me to tell you what the font is called in this? It's called "Falling in Love", and if you look up this post to where I answered the topic for best designed character... lol.

Banner 2
    I want to play The Minish Cap now...

Also, I just found this but this is the best Zelda video I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 2nd March 2013 at 8:11 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

SS vs TP hmm ! Prepare for a possible rant aha...

Anywho~

I think Twilight Princess is the better of the two. By like a lot. Twilight Princess was great fun all the way through and after too. Not going to lie it probably would have been my favorite game if not for the nastalgia factor OoT and Majoras Mask have. The story the soundtrack the gameplay the dungeons the characters were all just so great some of the best. Had such a fun time with that game. Now about Skyward Sword. I think I will start off by saying this game was a big let down for me and it took me a while to accept that it was lol. I mean it is ok but like it is by no means one of the best Zelda games. First of all while the new fighting mechanic was really cool it was also still buggy and needs work. It was very irritating to always have t resync the remote because the game can barely keep up with fast or fluid motions. Second the game was just...way too easy. Like the dungeons were all short and small and had the same general layout. A big central circle room and a few other areas with items and what not. I mean its not a terrible design but when most of the dungeons in the game have the same general layout its like...uhm what? Especially when theyre all pretty dang simple. Also the story was pretty lacking too. I found it hard to care about any of the characters unlike in TP. Like Girahim was probably one of the few interesting ones in the whole game. Lastly there was not much to do in the game after you beat it like there was in TP and Wind Waker which was lame. I was looking forward to SS a lot especially after it got such good rating from some people but it was a let down as it turns out imo.

Cool

Yay rank up

Fav side quest is the quest for the magnifying lens in LA. I've always had fun playing it and there are some pretty funny moments too.

Fav minigame is the canoeing game from TP. Always win at it

Favorite character design goes to Ghrahim (or however you spell it). I like thee yellow diamonds that show up when he uses magic.

I think its a tie between TP and SS. They are both great games and both have ups and downs (like how SS has a better overworld than TP) But I think that PH is better than both games. PH is simply awesome and is pretty underrated even though its the 3rd best selling Zelda game of all time.

Scariest dungeon is the Earth Temple from Wind Waker. I always get the chills when I go in there.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Ughhhh... computer difficulties.

YAY! RANK UP!

What's your favorite side-quest and why?

Out of all the ones I do (which is not that many) the only one that I really liked was that one in Skyward Sword with Cawlin's Love Letter and the hand coming out of the toilet. Yup, first Majora's Mask and now Skyward Sword...

I guess I just like it because I feel like a rebel giving a love letter to the ghost lady in the toilet instead of Karane. 8)

Anyways:

Banner 1
    Do you want me to tell you what the font is called in this? It's called "Falling in Love", and if you look up this post to where I answered the topic for best designed character... lol.

Banner 2
    I want to play The Minish Cap now...

Also, I just found this but this is the best Zelda video I've ever seen.
    LOL, omg. I love that sidequest, (I didn't do that sidequest, my bro did). Haha, the hand just popped out of no where. Anyways, nice banners, if it is for signature uses I think you might need to minimize it.

I honestly think Twilight Princess was the best too, great designs, great music, great everything. And did anyone think Link was badass whenever he transformed into a wolf? Anyways, I thought it was amazing but there weren't many people in the game who were quite interesting, and there was barely anyone in the Hyrule Fields and such, it would of been nice to have seen a couple people though, but thats just my opinion.

Skyward Sword.. eh, wasn't the best. Though I really enjoyed it however the temples were easy as someone said, and it was just simple. But there is Hero Mode for those challenged people so yeah. OH, MY FAVOURITE PLACE.. Skyloft, it looks really amazing.. someone really out did it there xP
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 3rd March 2013 at 4:35 AM.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post

Scariest dungeon is the Earth Temple from Wind Waker. I always get the chills when I go in there.
    Oh god yes. The thing that creeps me out the most is that it's dark. I'm not afraid of the dark or anything, but the fact that it's dark and there's monsters there... yeah. At least we've got Medli to keep us company.

The scariest one for me is still the Shadow Temple though.

LOL, omg. I love that sidequest, (I didn't do that sidequest, my bro did). Haha, the hand just popped out of no where. Anyways, nice banners, if it is for signature uses I think you might need to minimize it.
    Nintendo has one sick sense of humor... but I still enjoy it very much. AND if you walk into Cawlin's room the next night (if you gave the letter to the ghost), the ghost lady is torturing him lovingly in his sleep. Ummmmm...

And thanks for the comment about the banners. And about re-sizing them, I think they just fit the signature image rules, because I've seen bigger banners in other peoples' sigs. I'll make sure to check the rules for sigs. If they fit, members of the club can feel free to use them if they wish, credit is optional but appreciated. If they don't fit... well... I'm too lazy to change them.

EDIT: They fit! The biggest an image can be is 500x300 pixels, which is exactly what size these banners are.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 3rd March 2013 at 12:53 AM.

And thanks for the comment about the banners. And about re-sizing them, I think they just fit the signature image rules, because I've seen bigger banners in other peoples' sigs. I'll make sure to check the rules for sigs. If they fit, members of the club can feel free to use them if they wish, credit is optional but appreciated. If they don't fit... well... I'm too lazy to change them.

EDIT: They fit! The biggest an image can be is 500x300 pixels, which is exactly what size these banners are.
    Okay, just checking, I'll add it straight to the front page! Anyways, talking about banners and stuff, I've made a link button or whatever you call them..... here it is!

[IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/2zj9ocn.jpg[/IMG]

I'll be accepting all art you make for the club! Keep the club flowing, :P

I don't know why, but I have a sudden urge to rant about bad things in Zelda. I don't believe in a bad Zelda game, but they still have bad things in them. So I think I'll go over all 16 Zelda games and there bad things. Let's get started!

The Legend of Zelda- Why is there a map? There is a map of the overworld in Zelda 1, and it's totally useless. The map is simply just two squares. One is the outline of the map, and the other is you. Everything else on the map is black. Why is it there?! I really want to know!

Zelda II, The Adventure of Link- The game is WAY too hard. End

A Link to the Past- The music is kind of bland in this game. I never enjoy this game for its music and while there are some good pieces, you never really have time to appreciate it and I would like it if I could catch a break when playing the game and just enjoy the music.

Link's Awakening - The overworld is extremely annoying to explore. You have to constantly switch between items just to get past one screen.

Ocarina of Time- Ice Arrows. Most useless item in the game. I usually like Ice and Ice-themed dungeons, but these arrows are just so worthless. Another thing would be the dungeon themes for the child portion of the game. They are common themes you can hear anywhere, and are not worth hearing either.

Majora's Mask- the game is really short and I feel they could of done more with it.

Oracle of Seasons- Subrosia is such a small place. I love the idea behind it, but there aren't many places to explore and only one dungeon.

Oracle of Ages- The underwater mechanics when out in the ocean are horrible. You have to mash the A button just to move. I really think they could of done better with the sea floor too.

Four Swords- Games too short (again)

Wind Waker - The way you find out the names of enemies and bosses is extremely tedious. I liked it better when all you had to do was Z-Target and press up on the C-Stick.

Four Swords Adventures- I've never played the game (yet, I will find you FSA!) But I have seen that the overworld is extremely staightfoward.

The Minish Cap- The text speed is annoyingly slow! Plus I feel they could of made some creative puzzles with the Mirror Shield, but instead made it so you can only get it after completed the game.

Twilight Princess- The overworld is so, barren. I never find myself exploring Hyrule Field and its just unecessaringly large. Another thing would be that there is no creative way to kill enemies. Its just so boring to fight regular enemies.

Phantom Hourglass- JOLENE!!! This jerkish pirate follows you around while sailing and if she catches you then you are forced into battle with her. I hate her and I always find her ambushing me when I least expect it.

Spirit Tracks- using the Train is really tedious. You have limited movement and on top of that you have Dark and Armored trains trying to kamikaze you. Plus the game is too short :P

Skyward Sword- The overworld is large, but its not very appealing. Plus Z-Targeting is only useful for the sword. Plus Fi is in this game!

And thats it. Now to continue my hunt for Four Swords Adventures. I WILL FIND YOU!
    Last edited by JFought; 3rd March 2013 at 8:17 AM.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

I don't know why, but I have a sudden urge to rant about bad things in Zelda. I don't believe in a bad Zelda game, but they still have bad things in them. So I think I'll go over all 16 Zelda games and there bad things. Let's get started!

The Legend of Zelda- Why is there a map? There is a map of the overworld in Zelda 1, and it's totally useless. The map is simply just two squares. One is the outline of the map, and the other is you. Everything else on the map is black. Why is it there?! I really want to know!

Zelda II, The Adventure of Link- The game is WAY too hard. End

A Link to the Past- The music is kind of bland in this game. I never enjoy this game for its music and while there are some good pieces, you never really have time to appreciate it and I would like it if I could catch a break when playing the game and just enjoy the music.

Link's Awakening - The overworld is extremely annoying to explore. You have to constantly switch between items just to get past one screen.

Ocarina of Time- Ice Arrows. Most useless item in the game. I usually like Ice and Ice-themed dungeons, but these arrows are just so worthless. Another thing would be the dungeon themes for the child portion of the game. They are common themes you can hear anywhere, and are not worth hearing either.

Majora's Mask- the game is really short and I feel they could of done more with it.

Oracle of Seasons- Subrosia is such a small place. I love the idea behind it, but there aren't many places to explore and only one dungeon.

Oracle of Ages- The underwater mechanics when out in the ocean are horrible. You have to mash the A button just to move. I really think they could of done better with the sea floor too.

Four Swords- Games too short (again)

Wind Waker - The way you find out the names of enemies and bosses is extremely tedious. I liked it better when all you had to do was Z-Target and press up on the C-Stick.

Four Swords Adventures- I've never played the game (yet, I will find you FSA!) But I have seen that the overworld is extremely staightfoward.

The Minish Cap- The text speed is annoyingly slow! Plus I feel they could of made some creative puzzles with the Mirror Shield, but instead made it so you can only get it after completed the game.

Twilight Princess- The overworld is so, barren. I never find myself exploring Hyrule Field and its just unecessaringly large. Another thing would be that there is no creative way to kill enemies. Its just so boring to fight regular enemies.

Phantom Hourglass- JOLENE!!! This jerkish pirate follows you around while sailing and if she catches you then you are forced into battle with her. I hate her and I always find her ambushing me when I least expect it.

Spirit Tracks- using the Train is really tedious. You have limited movement and on top of that you have Dark and Armored trains trying to kamikaze you. Plus the game is too short :P

Skyward Sword- The overworld is large, but its not very appealing. Plus Z-Targeting is only useful for the sword. Plus Fi is in this game!

And thats it. Now to continue my hunt for Four Swords Adventures. I WILL FIND YOU!
    Well I can only agree with the ones I've played.

Four Swords - Oh yes, it was extremely short... only 4 dungeons?

Wind Waker - Well, considering I never really did that, I can't argue...

Twilight Princess - It really is quite a barren world. The game has excellent graphics but the overworld just looks... dark. WHERE R U COLOURS!? And yeah, Nintendo were only creative with the mini-bosses/bosses.

Skyward Sword - Really? I thought the overworld was really eye-catching. And I like Fi but she's like a robotic Navi... though one of my favorite lines from her is when Scrapper calls her Mistress Fi and she's like, "..........."

BTW, I'm going to be doing several art projects for this club. I'll make Wallpapers, Avatars, Drawings, and even maybe an animated sprite of Link (If I can get better at that stuff).

Well I can only agree with the ones I've played.

Four Swords - Oh yes, it was extremely short... only 4 dungeons?

Wind Waker - Well, considering I never really did that, I can't argue...

Twilight Princess - It really is quite a barren world. The game has excellent graphics but the overworld just looks... dark. WHERE R U COLOURS!? And yeah, Nintendo were only creative with the mini-bosses/bosses.

Skyward Sword - Really? I thought the overworld was really eye-catching. And I like Fi but she's like a robotic Navi... though one of my favorite lines from her is when Scrapper calls her Mistress Fi and she's like, "..........."

BTW, I'm going to be doing several art projects for this club. I'll make Wallpapers, Avatars, Drawings, and even maybe an animated sprite of Link (If I can get better at that stuff).
    Hey, nice! can't wait to see what you come up with, and thanks by the way (: !

Twilight Princess - Lool, I agree with you.. the overworld was just dark.. and no one was there, besides annoying trolls on pigs at night trying to run you over. It was big, and when paths were blocked I had a crappy time getting all around the other side just to get to one place.

Skyward Sword - I liked its graphics, they were pretty good. Atleast I liked the motion control in this one, but it was annoying to have to re-sync it if it got out of sync. Am I the only one that think this game is kinda short.. I dunno >_<!

Edit; Can't you buy a game off someone from eBay? or..?
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 4th March 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Artwork:

[Link Wallpaper]
    NEON! The size of this wallpaper is 1366x768, which is the resolution for my desktop. If you wish to use this, make sure your desktops resolution is of that size.

[King of Red Lions Avatar]
    When I played WW me and my friend said that the KoRL used the Wind Waker as a chew toy... it was pretty funny. xD He's tying with Midna to be my favorite companion.

[Weird Tetra Drawing]
    This is actually semi-based off of an already existing image of Tetra and Link (OTP, it's my guilty pleasure :3). I'm not used to drawing humans.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 6th March 2013 at 6:01 PM.

New Topic:

What do you think about Link's guest appearance games, such as Soul Caliber II and Super Smah Brothers?

I love both of these games, and their series'. Both are really fun, and Link is kick-*** in both. I love, and still do love, N64 bros, Melee, and Brawl. Soul Caliber must have at least 24 hours logged on it. If anyone has played one of these games, join in on the discussion!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

^Played a bit of Super Smash Bros but not a lot, so I don't really know what to say for that.

I think everyone is asleep so, I've brought some new topics to try and get more posts, as hardly anyone is posting at the minute:

-What is the funniest thing you've encountered in the Zelda series so far?

The amount of funny moments in the LoZ series is too damn high! Seriously though, I came up with this topic and I can't even answer it.

-Most memorable moment?

In WW, at the end of the game... MASTER SWORD TO THE FOREHEAD! I've heard the OoT did a Master Sword to the forehead as well, but in WW, Link is high in the air and then gravity starts to take effect and the force of gravity puts a high amount of pressure on that attack. Then Ganondorf turns to stone. And THEN you realize, this was all done by a kid. Epic ending is epic!

-What's your favorite song from the series in general?

I can't pick a favorite but it's between these:

-Gerudo Valley (OoT)
    -Original Fire Temple theme (OoT; I love it too much!)
    -Dragon Roost Island (WW)
    -Midna's Lament (TP)
    -Snowboarding (TP)
    -Darkworld (ALttP)

Too many favorites to decide properly.

^Played a bit of Super Smash Bros but not a lot, so I don't really know what to say for that.

I think everyone is asleep so, I've brought some new topics to try and get more posts, as hardly anyone is posting at the minute:

The amount of funny moments in the LoZ series is too damn high! Seriously though, I came up with this topic and I can't even answer it.

-Most memorable moment?

In WW, at the end of the game... MASTER SWORD TO THE FOREHEAD! I've heard the OoT did a Master Sword to the forehead as well, but in WW, Link is high in the air and then gravity starts to take effect and the force of gravity puts a high amount of pressure on that attack. Then Ganondorf turns to stone. And THEN you realize, this was all done by a kid. Epic ending is epic!

-Gerudo Valley (OoT)
    -Midna's Lament (TP)
    -Snowboarding (TP)
    -Darkworld (ALttP)

-Hmm funniest moments for me is probably the sound the Goron in Clock Majoras Mask makes when he is asleep. Very not important to the game but when I was younger I just thought it was to funny haha

-Most memorable moment is either the whole final sequence of OoT from when you get to the top of Ganons tower to the end of the game or in TP when you have to rescue Colin from the bokoblins.

Most Funny Moment - When Link hits the wall of the Forsaken Fortress in WW.

Most Memorable Moment - I will agree, UPWARDS-SPIN-ATTACK-DOWN-THRUST-SWORD-TO-FOREHEAD ATTACK!

Favorite Individual Song - Song of Healing from MM. Its just so soothing. (Unless you play it backwards. Get my reference?)

What do you think of Link's other Appearences - I like to use him in Brawl, and Toon Link is my 2nd best character next to Kirby when playing.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Sorry for my inactivity, my computer died completely, and I'm on my Wii U currently. I'll answer some of the questions I missed while I'm here.

- Hardest enemy to beat? (Not boss or mini-bosses)
    Nothing really coming to mind. I'll just say Stalfos.

-Name top 3 items that are your favourite? (Sword & Shield don't count)
    Hookshot, Spinning top thingy in TP, Beetle. In that order.

- Creepiest thing that happened to you in Zelda?
    Nothing unusually creepy that I can recall has happened to me.

- Most Annoying Sidequest?
    Trade sidequest in OoT.

-Favourite character/s from the Zelda series, other than Link?
    Tetra and Girahim.

- Whats your favourite side-quests and why?
    I'm really blanking out on sidequest right now, can't really remember any.

- What is your favourite mini-game in the Zelda series? (Like in TP, when you sumo-fight those Gorons)
    The flying game thingy in WW.

- Best character design and why?
    Sheik. Fits perfectly for the character and just looks cool in general.

[EDIT] Answered more questions.
    Last edited by Darenix; 9th March 2013 at 7:46 PM.

Username: Look up ^^
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask (I love dark stuff)
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I can't really remember... I think when I was little my birthday had just passed and I used my money to buy a game, and I think WW was my first game. I loved and I fell in love with the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom) and Ganondorf (Power)
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2k3qjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/358phkx.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2wnb7lh.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.*******.com/20pbn6p.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i47.*******.com/kd07td.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s67vp3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i49.*******.com/90rb0j.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/14kh6w6.gif[/IMG]
    ^Do not own the adorable bouncies^

YEAH! THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    -Hmm funniest moments for me is probably the sound the Goron in Clock Majoras Mask makes when he is asleep. Very not important to the game but when I was younger I just thought it was to funny haha

-Most memorable moment is either the whole final sequence of OoT from when you get to the top of Ganons tower to the end of the game or in TP when you have to rescue Colin from the bokoblins.
    Well, I don't have that much to say about OoT and MM as I STILL haven't play them but I thought that the scene after saving Colin in TP was a bit dramatic. Expressing his feelings and then fainting. Wow.

Most Funny Moment - When Link hits the wall of the Forsaken Fortress in WW.

Most Memorable Moment - I will agree, UPWARDS-SPIN-ATTACK-DOWN-THRUST-SWORD-TO-FOREHEAD ATTACK!

Favorite Individual Song - Song of Healing from MM. Its just so soothing. (Unless you play it backwards. Get my reference?)

What do you think of Link's other Appearences - I like to use him in Brawl, and Toon Link is my 2nd best character next to Kirby when playing.
    Oh my god! I completely forgot about the catapult and barrel launch in WW. I'm an idiot, that's a memorable moment as well as a funny moment.

I was watching a few clips from ST earlier and I saw this little gem of a cutscene at the beginning of the game: Zelda freaks out. Pretty hilarious.

I'm just remembering Zelda from SS, pushing Link off every high area she spots. SCREW YOU SAFETY!

Oh, and hi Prism. Hope you get accepted. It's always good to get new members. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by -Prism- View Post
    Username: Look up ^^
    What is your favourite Zelda Game: Majora's Mask (I love dark stuff)
    What made you become a Zelda Lover: I can't really remember... I think when I was little my birthday had just passed and I used my money to buy a game, and I think WW was my first game. I loved and I fell in love with the series.
    Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: Link (Courage), Zelda (Wisdom) and Ganondorf (Power)
    Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, hope you join our conversations (:

EDIT: omfg, I love your signature, so cute xD

-Most memorable moment?

-Gerudo Valley (OoT)
    -Midna's Lament (TP)
    -Snowboarding (TP)
    -Darkworld (ALttP)

To be honest, Im kinda immature, I laugh at everything but that part when Ganon dies in Twilight Princess is pretty funny. Hm, most memorable moment was when I finished Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, and all those times I beat bosses and enemies! But all that aside, I liked when Link first unleashes the Master Sword.

New Topic:

What do you think about Link's guest appearance games, such as Soul Caliber II and Super Smah Brothers?

I love both of these games, and their series'. Both are really fun, and Link is kick-*** in both. I love, and still do love, N64 bros, Melee, and Brawl. Soul Caliber must have at least 24 hours logged on it. If anyone has played one of these games, join in on the discussion!
    I think when I was little my big bro bought the game Soul Caliber II, and I had a play.. I never knew who Link was back then but yeah. I think we lost the game now xD. Link kicks *** in Super Smash Brothers, my brothers use Link so much that they always beat me with him, the other Zelda characters in Super Smash Brothers are okay.. never was a fan of using Zelda, Toon Link or Ganon.

Off Topic; I use Pikachu & Kirby !

Application ACCEPTED! Welcome to the club, hope you join our conversations (:

EDIT: omfg, I love your signature, so cute xD

To be honest, Im kinda immature, I laugh at everything but that part when Ganon dies in Twilight Princess is pretty funny. Hm, most memorable moment was when I finished Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess, and all those times I beat bosses and enemies! But all that aside, I liked when Link first unleashes the Master Sword.
    The Master Sword being unleashed is always so dramatic. I sorta ruined the moment in WW (I'm not saying why, it's weird) but that moment in TP with Link's wolf curse being finally broken and it just looks really epic. I started a new file on TP a few days ago and used the infamous 'get the Master Sword early' glitch. ^^'

Also for funniest moment, I don't why I like this, I just do. In WW, I was going over some of the side quests and you know that one where you have to help Maggie, after she becomes rich, deliver a letter to a Moblin named Moe in the Forsaken Fortress, and Moe's reply is just the best:

"To... Maggie...
    I... like... you...
    I... want... to... eat you... for dinner."

And then Maggie's like:"It's a marriage proposal!"

The funniest moment is DEFINITELY Link hitting the wall in WW.

Really don't have an opinion on Link's appearances in other games other than that I like Toon Link in Brawl and will probably use SS Link in whatever SSB game gets released on the Wii U.

So, I sort of brought this up earlier, but I wonder if the multiplayer in Zelda game for the Wii U could be online. It'd be very interesting if we could group up that way to play some night.
    Speaking of, does anyone else here have a Wii U?
    Last edited by Darenix; 10th March 2013 at 1:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    The funniest moment is DEFINITELY Link hitting the wall in WW.

Really don't have an opinion on Link's appearances in other games other than that I like Toon Link in Brawl and will probably use SS Link in whatever SSB game gets released on the Wii U.

So, I sort of brought this up earlier, but I wonder if the multiplayer in Zelda game for the Wii U could be online. It'd be very interesting if we could group up that way to play some night.
    Speaking of, does anyone else here have a Wii U?
    Yep, we had a hilarious moment like that then the... Forsaken Fortress. At least it's not as bad as the Ocean King Temple thing from PH. I've heard that's like Forsaken Fortress x50.

There have been rumors about it being multiplayer, but I'm not so sure about online. If it was online, I would die from sheer happiness. It would be epic!

By the way, in relation to the fanwork that I do for this club, I'll start doing that animated Link sprite soon enough and I've started writing a fanfic. I'm only on my second page and it's Link x Tetra (I CAN'T HELP IT!!).

One last thing, I found a fun little birthday scenario game for LoZ on Memebase and I was wondering what you guys got for your results:

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/nzv9e.jpg[/IMG]

I'm apparently married to Jabu Jabu... (January 27th)

I'm listing my family and friends results in a spoiler below because I can:

Spoiler:- results:

I have weird family members and friends...

Yep, we had a hilarious moment like that then the... Forsaken Fortress. At least it's not as bad as the Ocean King Temple thing from PH. I've heard that's like Forsaken Fortress x50.

There have been rumors about it being multiplayer, but I'm not so sure about online. If it was online, I would die from sheer happiness. It would be epic!

By the way, in relation to the fanwork that I do for this club, I'll start doing that animated Link sprite soon enough and I've started writing a fanfic. I'm only on my second page and it's Link x Tetra (I CAN'T HELP IT!!).

One last thing, I found a fun little birthday scenario game for LoZ on Memebase and I was wondering what you guys got for your results
    Multiplayer isn't a rumor, but it's not exactly set in stone, either. It was stated as something they're trying out and it sounds like they'll go all the way with it in some form or another.

I got murdered by Vio. Fun.
    (Didn't know who that was. I looked it up, It's purple!Link.)

Link to your fic?
    I might start writing a fic as well when I get a proper computer. Depends if I can think of a good plot.
    (Maybe I'll orphan a plot bunny from somewhere?)
    Last edited by Darenix; 13th March 2013 at 3:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Multiplayer isn't a rumor, but it's not exactly set in stone, either. It was stated as something they're trying out and it sounds like they'll go all the way with it in some form or another.

I got murdered by Vio. Fun.
    (Didn't know who that was. I looked it up, It's purple!Link.)

Link to your fic?
    I might start writing a fic as well when I get a proper computer. Depends if I can think of a good plot.
    (Maybe I'll orphan a plot bunny from somewhere?)
    Well I've heard people talking about it being multiplayer, so rumor or not, people are discussing it.

Oh I see now! Violet Link. I was wondering where he was because it had normal Link, Red Link and Blue Link and I was like, "Where the hell is Fuchsia Link?"
    It's still better than being married to Jabu Jabu.

I'll post a link when it's finished and I've uploaded it to FF.net.
    Last edited by Skytorn; 13th March 2013 at 7:21 PM.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast