Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ▲ The Legend of Zelda Club! ▲

Thanks for accepting me!

A online Zelda game would be interesting, to say the least. Though I still prefer to play by myself even though playing with friends would be fun.

On the birthday scenario game I got ate by Red Link... erm... 0_0
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2k3qjr.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/358phkx.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2wnb7lh.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i46.*******.com/20pbn6p.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i47.*******.com/kd07td.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s67vp3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i49.*******.com/90rb0j.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/14kh6w6.gif[/IMG]
    ^Do not own the adorable bouncies^

DĂ*o t?o wordpress giá r? , chi phĂ* d?u tu h?c phĂ* ch? 2.000.000 VND

^Ermmm... troll? Advertiser? NOPE! Fluffyy, Chapter of Charizard, I'll leave this dude to you two.

Quote Originally Posted by -Prism- View Post
    Thanks for accepting me!

A online Zelda game would be interesting, to say the least. Though I still prefer to play by myself even though playing with friends would be fun.

On the birthday scenario game I got ate by Red Link... erm... 0_0
    I feel that way as well. Even though playing games online with friends is enjoyable, it provides more of a challenge to do everything yourself. I feel like we're talking too much for an online Zelda game that doesn't even exist. Besides, LoZ doesn't seem like a series to go online and play.

Eaten by Red? Interesting... I wish I was born 26 days earlier than what I was because I would be married to Link (Married - January, Link - 1st). I've already mentioned enough already that I'm in love with Link, Toon Link specifically.

I'm trying to think of new topics to post so the thread can get lively... I can't think.

EDIT:

I maybe found something to talk about. On IGN, I found 10 interesting facts about OoT you may not know. If you're interested, take a look at the spoiler below:

Spoiler:- oot facts:
    Last edited by Skytorn; 13th March 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

New question:
    Do you prefer Epona, King of Red Lions, or a Loftwing?

Loftwing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    New question:

Loftwing for me.
    Yes I liked Loftwing the most too. I mean it sucks there was really no where to fly besides some random floating rock or small island but flying around was still fun XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Danced naked with Malon............. what? ._.

nd360vn was probably a russian troller (Or spanish, or french, or ok I don't really know my languages)

Do you prefer Epona, King of Red Lions, or Loftwing: King of Red Lions. Epona comes to a very close 2nd. I do like the Loftwings, but not as much as the other two.

You know, maybe I can learn to like Malon. Oh what am I saying. I do like her character, but not THAT much.
    Three most annoying things:

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

New question:

Loftwing for me.
    The King of Red Lions. He's my favorite out of all of Link's companions. I really like Epona a lot though. I had one of my funniest moments in gaming with her. I got MM yesterday and I went up to that ranch place that she's at after she gets captured by the Skull Kid and you know how if you wear the Deku Mask, the dogs try to attack you? Well those dogs are my enemies now and since there was a dog at the ranch I decided that Epona was gonna eat it. So I tried throwing it over the fence to her and the dog got stuck! It was just chillin' on the fence! It was hilarious.

I don't like Loftwings that much. Especially since my Loftwing, Winkestan (lol), didn't OBEY me when we were flying. Winkestan was a little b*tch... >.>

So yeah, I got MM and OoT yesterday. I played MM a bit yesterday and OoT a bit today. I can't believe OoT, I'm not getting off to a good start with it. I lost inside THE GREAT DEKU TREE! WHO THE HELL DIES INSIDE THE GREAT DEKU TREE!? And one of the worst things is that it was in the very first room in the dungeon, and it was to a Deku Baba. I fail at video games. Screw video games, I fail at life. [/end of wimpy rampage...]
    Last edited by Skytorn; 14th March 2013 at 10:44 PM.

^^^

Nice sig.

~

Sorry, been inactive for abit; after this weekend u can expect many more posts.

~

I'd go with Epona, with The King of Red Lions in 2nd. There are all very close, but a Loftwing isn't as useful. Skyward Sword decided to not make a very large flying map; the main island is visible from just about anywhere. Therefore, you don't even get to explore it's full capabilities and is less useful. Epona is great because she's very useful; mini-games, races, storyline, and horse-back archery. King of Red Lions is cool because of his upgrades: cannon, lasso, teleportation (with tornado). He also has a vast map to explore. You can feel the waves hitting the side of the boat; having to move with the wind and what not. (Can't wait for exploration in WWU!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by nd360vn View Post
    DĂ*o t?o wordpress giá r? , chi phĂ* d?u tu h?c phĂ* ch? 2.000.000 VND
    Hi, um.. don't advertise or whatever you were doing around these areas. Otherwise you'll get reported, I highly doubt it but if you want to sign up, please go to the front page and read what is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    ^Ermmm... troll? Advertiser? NOPE! Fluffyy, Chapter of Charizard, I'll leave this dude to you two.

I feel that way as well. Even though playing games online with friends is enjoyable, it provides more of a challenge to do everything yourself. I feel like we're talking too much for an online Zelda game that doesn't even exist. Besides, LoZ doesn't seem like a series to go online and play.

Eaten by Red? Interesting... I wish I was born 26 days earlier than what I was because I would be married to Link (Married - January, Link - 1st). I've already mentioned enough already that I'm in love with Link, Toon Link specifically.

I'm trying to think of new topics to post so the thread can get lively... I can't think.

EDIT:

I maybe found something to talk about. On IGN, I found 10 interesting facts about OoT you may not know. If you're interested, take a look at the spoiler below:

Spoiler:- oot facts:
    Haha, I'm really glad they didn't make Link ugly, I like his earring on his ear, makes him look badass xD!

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Yes I liked Loftwing the most too. I mean it sucks there was really no where to fly besides some random floating rock or small island but flying around was still fun XP
    No one-liners please, atleast put 1-2 more sentences in your post!

New question:

Loftwing for me.
    Epona is my first, because she's very useful when I need to go from one place or another. I find it cool how in Twilight Princess, you can have those battles on a horse with enemies. Also, she's pretty fast, when it comes to galloping :P

Loft Wing I'd put second, admit it, it was cool riding on a bird and doing those races at the start of the game. But there weren't many interesting places to go with the Loft wing, sure there are little side quests on those mini places but yeah.. although it can get you to places and such.

The King of Red Lions, I'll put that third, since I know nothing of it. I just searched it, and I finally knew what it was.. xD

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    ^^^

Nice sig.

I'd go with Epona, with The King of Red Lions in 2nd. There are all very close, but a Loftwing isn't as useful. Skyward Sword decided to not make a very large flying map; the main island is visible from just about anywhere. Therefore, you don't even get to explore it's full capabilities and is less useful. Epona is great because she's very useful; mini-games, races, storyline, and horse-back archery. King of Red Lions is cool because of his upgrades: cannon, lasso, teleportation (with tornado). He also has a vast map to explore. You can feel the waves hitting the side of the boat; having to move with the wind and what not. (Can't wait for exploration in WWU!
    Thanks about the sig thing.

I really don't like Loftwings that much. And no, this time I won't complain about Winkestan. I just found the flying difficult and there wasn't that much to explore compared to WW.

The main reason I liked The Kind of Red Lions is because of his story. I won't spoil it for those who haven't played WW but I cried at the end. F*ck, I'm crying just thinking about. That talking red boat is in my heart for some reason.

And I like Epona because... well, I like horses. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Haha, I'm really glad they didn't make Link ugly, I like his earring on his ear, makes him look badass xD!

Epona is my first, because she's very useful when I need to go from one place or another. I find it cool how in Twilight Princess, you can have those battles on a horse with enemies. Also, she's pretty fast, when it comes to galloping :P

Loft Wing I'd put second, admit it, it was cool riding on a bird and doing those races at the start of the game. But there weren't many interesting places to go with the Loft wing, sure there are little side quests on those mini places but yeah.. although it can get you to places and such.

The King of Red Lions, I'll put that third, since I know nothing of it. I just searched it, and I finally knew what it was.. xD
    Is it wrong that I didn't notice he had an earring until I played SS? Like, half way through the game! Oh well, Link's still smexy. Apart from his earlier incarnations and SS Link. The earlier ones (I'm talking about the original Legend of Zelda, A
    The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons) I'm not too fond of and Skyward Sword Link looks too pale for me to like him. I think some of the character designs in SS didn't look right, like Zelda's...

I think I made fun of too many characters from SS when I played it. And my friend Skye gave too many monsters pet names. There was a Moblin named Jeffery and a Skulltula named Jacob. And I was sick of Skye so I said that Ghirahim looked like her in 15 years time.

Also, the horse combat in TP was.. meh. I think it was cool but I can't ride a horse to save my life, even if it's in a game. You wouldn't think I have an actual pet horse, would you!?

*Sniff* I'm still crying about the King of Red Lions...

Spoiler:- R.I.P... (spoilered for a reason):

Also, yesterday I got Four Swords Adventures, A Link to the Past and The Minish Cap. I've only played TMC so far and I love it soooo much! Though one small problem... it didn't save properly so 2 hours of work has to be redone! I raged quit and it still needs to be done. I was up to Mt. Crenel with 5 hearts and quite a few Kinstone Fusions, now I'm back at Hyrule Town with 4 hearts and my Kinstone Fusions have dropped.

New topics:

-Opinions on the CD-i games?

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/op2z5t.jpg[/IMG]

-Favorite thing to do in the games?

I LOVE to explore the overworlds and find secrets. It makes me feel great to discover something that's really good, like lots of rupees or a Heart Piece (I'll admit that I wasn't happy whenever I got a Heart Piece in WW because I tried to go through the entire game with 3 hearts and with Link wearing his pajamas the entire time. The game cheated at the end because it automatically put the green tunic on).

-Do you have any pet peeves about the series?

Not really. Can't even answer my own question, pfft.

I got Four Swords Adventures,
    GIVE ME THE GAME AND NO ONE GETS HURT! I did recently buy a copy of FSA from ebay, but when I opened the box a copy if mariokart double dash was in it instead. Not a total rip-off I did really want to check out that game but I was still angry. Maybe I should find the nearest game exchange and go there. Also I feel you on lost data. One time when I was playing OS, I saved in the Sword and Shield maze halfway through it and beat the game without any further saves. When I got my passcode for transferring my OS file into OA, the game didn't recognize my code. So I turned on my OS game only to find out the last time a saved was in the Sword and Shield Maze! Long story short, I had to redo the entirety of the Sword and Shield Maze as well as Onox's Castle and watch the entire credits ALL OVER AGAIN!

What do you think of the Zelda CD-i games?: Let's just say there was only ever one good game for the CD-i, AND IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET!

What is your favorite thing to do in the Zelda Games?: Explore dungeons. Its always just so fun to figure out the mechanics of the dungeon and fight the boss.

Any pet peeves about the series?: Game replayability. After you've done all the side quests and beat the game, what is left to explore? The only Zelda games without this issue is WW, FS, and MM.
    Last edited by JFought; 17th March 2013 at 8:29 AM.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by JFought View Post
    GIVE ME THE GAME AND NO ONE GETS HURT! I did recently buy a copy of FSA from ebay, but when I opened the box a copy if mariokart double dash was in it instead. Not a total rip-off I did really want to check out that game but I was still angry. Maybe I should find the nearest game exchange and go there. Also I feel you on lost data. One time when I was playing OS, I saved in the Sword and Shield maze halfway through it and beat the game without any further saves. When I got my passcode for transferring my OS file into OA, the game didn't recognize my code. So I turned on my OS game only to find out the last time a saved was in the Sword and Shield Maze! Long story short, I had to redo the entirety of the Sword and Shield Maze as well as Onox's Castle and watch the entire credits ALL OVER AGAIN!

What do you think of the Zelda CD-i games?: Let's just say there was only ever one good game for the CD-i, AND IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET!

What is your favorite thing to do in the Zelda Games?: Explore dungeons. Its always just so fun to figure out the mechanics of the dungeon and fight the boss.

Any pet peeves about the series?: Game replayability. After you've done all the side quests and beat the game, what is left to explore? The only Zelda games without this issue is WW, FS, and MM.
    ...The games I got recently (OoT, MM, ALttP, FSA and TMC) are actually all downloadable games for an emulator. I found some websites that are free and legal and just downloaded them from those. That's how I'm gonna get the games from now on.

Since I've never played OoA or OoS I have no idea what you're talking about, but it really does suck to have to go through everything all over again. Grrr, I'm still mad at you Minish Cap, I'm blaming you so I don't look like an idiot!

CD-I: Is that supposed to be sarcasm? I can't tell...

Favorite thing to do: Whenever I complete a dungeon, I'm just happy to get out of there alive. I guess I just want to continue the story and be over with it.

Pet peeves: I can usually play through everything again. What I usually do is wait a few months between playthroughs, so that it feels like a new experience everytime. Or maybe that's just me, I dunno.

I was co-owner of a previous version of a Legend of Zelda club, but despite my best efforts, I could not retain people's interest. It didn't help the owner was extremely inactive.

Username: EternalSword7

What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess, without a doubt. To me, it was the perfect game. There were so many fun things to do when not following the storyline that to this day, I can't name them all off.
    A close second is Majora's Mask. In particular, I love the dungeons.

What made you become a Zelda Lover: I literally grew up with the very first LoZ game for the NES. I was able to beat every dungeon but the 5th and 7th for the longest time because I could never find the 5th one, and you needed the flute from the 5th to open the 7th.

Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: This is a tricky question due to all the grey areas involved. I will simply give the common answer and explain plotline spoilers in multiple games in the following spoiler.
    Traditionally, the holders of the Triforce have been chosen specifically by destiny. The bearer of the Triforce of Power is Ganondorf or Ganon. It grants him abilities that far exceed the greatest of wizards, warlords, and kings. However, this pride and lust for power is what blinds him to danger. The bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom is Princess Zelda, whom is always kidnapped by Ganon in an attempt to reassemble the whole Triforce. The bearer of the Triforce of Courage is the one who carries the spirit of the ancient hero. In canon, his name is always Link. Only the one who can unify the land and its people, and has the spirits of Power, Wisdom, and Courage in balance can carry the power of the whole Triforce and become the true leader of Hyrule. Now here's where things get complicated.
        Spoiler:- heavy game spoilers:

So yeah. There's my application form. If you managed to keep up with all that without getting as sick as Jabu Jabu, I'll see you around.

...The games I got recently (OoT, MM, ALttP, FSA and TMC) are actually all downloadable games for an emulator. I found some websites that are free and legal and just downloaded them from those. That's how I'm gonna get the games from now on.

Since I've never played OoA or OoS I have no idea what you're talking about, but it really does suck to have to go through everything all over again. Grrr, I'm still mad at you Minish Cap, I'm blaming you so I don't look like an idiot!

CD-I: Is that supposed to be sarcasm? I can't tell...
    I've tried to find a gamecube emulator, but the ones I find either don't work, or require me to buy an extension box for my computer to stick a gamecube controller into.

The Sword and Shield maze is the 8th dungeon in OS. Plus OA and OS were designed so that you could link them together and play one as if it were the sequel to the other. (In the official timeline, I'm pretty sure Link went to Holodrum (land where OS takes place) before Labrynna, which is why I picked OS first.)

My CD-i joke was not sarcasm. Before the CD-i was cancelled, a game called Super Mario's Wacky Worlds was being developed. What was seen in the early development stages impressed even Nintendo. Sadly, the CD-i was removed from stores before it came out, cancelling the game.

New Topic:
    If the next Zelda game for the 3DS could be a sequel to any Zelda game (excluding Wind Waker since the sequel PH took place literal seconds after WW) which Zelda game would it be?

Sequel to Spirit Tracks! Seriously, I think a sequel to Spirit Tracks for the 3DS would make perfect sense.

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I was co-owner of a previous version of a Legend of Zelda club, but despite my best efforts, I could not retain people's interest. It didn't help the owner was extremely inactive.

What is your favourite Zelda Game: Twilight Princess, without a doubt. To me, it was the perfect game. There were so many fun things to do when not following the storyline that to this day, I can't name them all off.

What made you become a Zelda Lover: I literally grew up with the very first LoZ game for the NES. I was able to beat every dungeon but the 5th and 7th for the longest time because I could never find the 5th one, and you needed the flute from the 5th to open the 7th.

Name 3 characters who processes the Triforce: This is a tricky question due to all the grey areas involved. I will simply give the common answer and explain plotline spoilers in multiple games in the following spoiler.
    Traditionally, the holders of the Triforce have been chosen specifically by destiny. The bearer of the Triforce of Power is Ganondorf or Ganon. It grants him abilities that far exceed the greatest of wizards, warlords, and kings. However, this pride and lust for power is what blinds him to danger. The bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom is Princess Zelda, whom is always kidnapped by Ganon in an attempt to reassemble the whole Triforce. The bearer of the Triforce of Courage is the one who carries the spirit of the ancient hero. In canon, his name is always Link. Only the one who can unify the land and its people, and has the spirits of Power, Wisdom, and Courage in balance can carry the power of the whole Triforce and become the true leader of Hyrule. Now here's where things get complicated.

So yeah. There's my application form. If you managed to keep up with all that without getting as sick as Jabu Jabu, I'll see you around.
    Wow, are you detailed! Hope you get accepted, you've certainly got a vast knowledge of the series.

I've tried to find a gamecube emulator, but the ones I find either don't work, or require me to buy an extension box for my computer to stick a gamecube controller into.

The Sword and Shield maze is the 8th dungeon in OS. Plus OA and OS were designed so that you could link them together and play one as if it were the sequel to the other. (In the official timeline, I'm pretty sure Link went to Holodrum (land where OS takes place) before Labrynna, which is why I picked OS first.)

My CD-i joke was not sarcasm. Before the CD-i was cancelled, a game called Super Mario's Wacky Worlds was being developed. What was seen in the early development stages impressed even Nintendo. Sadly, the CD-i was removed from stores before it came out, cancelling the game.

New Topic:
    If the next Zelda game for the 3DS could be a sequel to any Zelda game (excluding Wind Waker since the sequel PH took place literal seconds after WW) which Zelda game would it be?

Sequel to Spirit Tracks! Seriously, I think a sequel to Spirit Tracks for the 3DS would make perfect sense.
    Oh yeah, the Gamecube ones suck. I downloaded two emulators for the GC (Dolphin and Dolwin) and they're both crap. I couldn't play my downloaded Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (GC version, obviously) on it. But games like The Minish Cap just need a Visual Boy Advance (VBA) emulator. I've had one for ages since a while ago I downloaded Ponymon (don't ask) so I tried TMC on it and it worked!

BTW, on TMC I re-did everything I did before and I've currently completed the second dungeon. I have to go to the Elemental Sanctuary but I'm exploring first since the game isn't as linear as it was before.

About the CD-i games, some reviewers have actually stated that they are the greatest games ever created... what?

I NEED a Twilight Princess sequel! With Midna! Want it. Need it. NOAW!

New topic:

-Ben Drowned... your thoughts?

I'm only typing this topic up because I'm literally reading it as I'm typing this (I'm up to post #2 in the creepypasta). Also to add the freaky feeling to it, I'm listening to the reversed Song of Healing.

So far the story has kept me entertained and I can't wait to finish this post and continue it.

Accepted! Welcome, welcome, make yourself at home! I also wondered about that question... No one really said Tetra or Sheik, though they are just disguises of Zelda. I'd call Tetra more of a reincarnation but, whatever. XD

Welcome! lots of topics are flowing right now so discuss any of them! You can also grab the userbar (Trainee Knight) and throw it in your sig if you want. There are some rank-ups.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Accepted! Welcome, welcome, make yourself at home! I also wondered about that question... No one really said Tetra or Sheik, though they are just disguises of Zelda. I'd call Tetra more of a reincarnation but, whatever. XD
    They still possess the Triforce of Wisdom in one way or another, and they are still of course, Zelda, as you said.

Welcome! lots of topics are flowing right now so discuss any of them! You can also grab the userbar (Trainee Knight) and throw it in your sig if you want. There are some rank-ups.
    I'll answer a couple while I whip up my own thing to advertise the club from my signature.

A 3D sequel to Twilight Princess using a similar graphical style.

-Ben Drowned... your thoughts?
    This will only make sense if you know a little bit about Minecraft as well. http://fav.me/d5ps7ir

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

Hey! Wow, nice application, I think yours is probably one of the best out of all of them, haha. Anyways, you're gladly accepted! Join the club and join our conversations!

New Topic:

I would really want a Twilight Princess sequel to the Wii or 3DS, that would be my dream come true xD

-----------------------------------------
    Anyways, I've thought about some competitions, tournaments and such.. like designing a new suit or look for Link and maybe a tournament where participants will battle on Super Smash Brawl Brothers using only Zelda chracters; Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Ganandorf. I wish there were more Zelda characters, >_<

So, if you have any thoughts, shoot them at me or any tourament/competition ideas!

Current Topics;

- If the next Zelda game for the 3DS could be a sequel to any Zelda game (excluding Wind Waker since the sequel PH took place literal seconds after WW) which Zelda game would it be?

New Topics;

- Would it be awesome if there was a fighting game, just including Zelda characters? What are your thoughts?
    - Skyward Sword Link or Twilight Princess Link? Explain why :3

- Would it be awesome if there was a fighting game, just including Zelda characters? What are your thoughts?
    It will only be awesome if Groose is in it. That's just my thought.

Skyward Sword Link, on the basis for what he had to fight at the very end of the game.

Opinion on Ben Drowned: I made a reference to the Song of Unhealing earlier in this thread. The song unnerves me. *shudders*

Would it be awesome if there was a Zelda fighting game?: I'd have to play one first to answer that question!

Do you prefer TP Link or SS Link?: Personally I like TP Link better since he's more noble and younger than SS Link. (The S.S. Link? XP)

ZELDA FUN FACT: Minish Cap Link started his journey at the age of 7, making him the youngest incarnation of Link!

1. Metal Mario
    2. Arrogance
    3. Writer's Block

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Anyways, I've thought about some competitions, tournaments and such.. like designing a new suit or look for Link and maybe a tournament where participants will battle on Super Smash Brawl Brothers using only Zelda chracters; Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Ganandorf. I wish there were more Zelda characters, >_<

So, if you have any thoughts, shoot them at me or any tourament/competition ideas!

Current Topics;

- If the next Zelda game for the 3DS could be a sequel to any Zelda game (excluding Wind Waker since the sequel PH took place literal seconds after WW) which Zelda game would it be?

New Topics;

You mean like a club competition? I had that idea a while ago but I completely forgot about it. I think the design a new look for Link is a really cool idea... but Link's best color is green and he suits his tunics the best... what about a design a completely new Zelda character competition? Like an OC, but it could be anything. I'm thinking about making my own companion for Link...

Would it be awesome if there was a fighting game, just including Zelda characters? What are your thoughts?

I've never played a fighting game so I don't know what they're like. I don't take much interest in fighting games, I like games with adventure (one of the many reasons I love Nintendo).

SS Link or TP Link?

Well, I prefer TP Link in not only design but I found him more funny than SS Link. For example, at the beginning of the game after you've herded goats for a second time and Ilia is shouting at Link and Mayor Bo, it's just hilarious how they're both being yelled at and Link and Bo just glance at each other to say, "I'm not taking her seriously."

Opinion on Ben Drowned: I made a reference to the Song of Unhealing earlier in this thread. The song unnerves me. *shudders*

Do you prefer TP Link or SS Link?: Personally I like TP Link better since he's more noble and younger than SS Link. (The S.S. Link? XP)

ZELDA FUN FACT: Minish Cap Link started his journey at the age of 7, making him the youngest incarnation of Link!
    I've read some pages of the thread before I joined but not all. I'll go back and look soon. I'm pretty much obsessed with Ben at the minute. I love ghoulish things like that story, even though it's fake. Jadusable (the author) even confirmed it wasn't real.

Lol, the S.S. Link. You only see him once a year! (I think that's what it was)

When you said your Zelda fun fact, I thought you said Majora's Mask Link for some reason and then I could prove your theory wrong (cuz I can). But never mind that, how do you know he was 7? I always thought that either OoT Link (confirmed to be 10 when he started) or WW Link (unknown age but it's obvious he's one of the youngest).

SS Link or TP Link?

I'd go with SS link. His design is smoother, and his battle abilities are better. In a few words: HE HAS THE CAPABILITY TO RUN.

NEW TOPIC!

What do you think of ability to defeat dungeons in no order in WWU?

I like this. In OoT-3D, I defeated Spirit, and then Shadow. I got the boots from Shadow, and then decided it was too challenging. Went to Spirit, beat it, went back, bam. It was more fun too because Shadow was harder than Spirit. The boss was intimidating in Shadow, but easy. Suck it, Bongo-Bongo.

SS Link or TP Link?

I'd go with SS link. His design is smoother, and his battle abilities are better. In a few words: HE HAS THE CAPABILITY TO RUN.

NEW TOPIC!

I like this. In OoT-3D, I defeated Spirit, and then Shadow. I got the boots from Shadow, and then decided it was too challenging. Went to Spirit, beat it, went back, bam. It was more fun too because Shadow was harder than Spirit. The boss was intimidating in Shadow, but easy. Suck it, Bongo-Bongo.
    I thought the stamina bar was really tedious and annoying. The worst thing about it is that you're in a boss fight with one heart left or something and your stamina bar runs out a Link walks slow for a few moments... and that boss takes a whack at you. One of the many reasons why I prefer TP Link.

Meh. I don't really care about linear or non-linear a game may be with dungeons. To be honest, I prefer to do the dungeons in the specific order the game makes me do, because I'm OCD or whatever. Is WWU really letting us defeat the dungeons in whatever order we want? Screw that, I'm doing it in the order of the original game!

And now that you've mentioned OoT, I'm sad because I'm still fussing over my death in the Great Deku Tree. Yet again, WHO DIES IN THE GREAT DEKU TREE? To a Deku Baba no less...

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    I thought the stamina bar was really tedious and annoying. The worst thing about it is that you're in a boss fight with one heart left or something and your stamina bar runs out a Link walks slow for a few moments... and that boss takes a whack at you. One of the many reasons why I prefer TP Link.

Meh. I don't really care about linear or non-linear a game may be with dungeons. To be honest, I prefer to do the dungeons in the specific order the game makes me do, because I'm OCD or whatever. Is WWU really letting us defeat the dungeons in whatever order we want? Screw that, I'm doing it in the order of the original game!

And now that you've mentioned OoT, I'm sad because I'm still fussing over my death in the Great Deku Tree. Yet again, WHO DIES IN THE GREAT DEKU TREE? To a Deku Baba no less...
    Well a unexpecting 10 year old might have trouble with that doungeon. I know I did at that age aha. But anyway about the topic. I to prefer TP Link over SS Link. I also think the stamina thing was irritating though I admit it was nice to have a faster way to move on foot besides rolling haha. Also I hated that shields had to be maintained and what not. Not that it was difficult to do it its just for me who gets stressed out extrememly easily it made me always stressed about keeping it in good condition lol. Its wierd cause on contrary Majoras Mask was my favorite game and that is as stressful as it gets XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Skyward Sword Link or Twilight Princess Link?

Hmm, I'd have to say Twilight Princess Link. Not only I love how he looks in Twilight Princess but I really love how he looks badass while doing the Helm Splitter and Ending Blow. Skyward Sword Link is okay I guess, as someone said his design is smooth and yeah.

Spoiler:- here:

I'd have to agree with Poke's4Ever.. the stamina bar was by far.. annoying, I love how Link is much faster but that minute you lose all your stamina just wants to make you... feel annoyed. More annoyed when you're defeating something like a boss and it lands that last hit and you die..

Well, I'd prefer to go in order. It would feel weird to me if I went to another temple when I'm meant to do a certain temple, eh.. thats just my opinion xP

-----------------------------------------------------

Current Topics;

- Skyward Sword Link or Twilight Princess Link
    - What do you think of ability to defeat dungeons in no order in WWU?
    - Your thoughts on a fighting game based on Zelda characters?
    Last edited by Fluffyy; 20th March 2013 at 12:26 AM.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast