View Poll Results: Was it Bianca or Latias?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianca

8 34.78%
  • Latias

7 30.43%
  • Um....Ehhh....UGH THAT"S HARD!!!

8 34.78%

Thread: Was It Bianca or Latias?

Question Was It Bianca or Latias?

Ok, this is probably a super old debate but I bought "Pokemon Heroes" recently at a local Food Lion and what always bugs me is the cliff hanger at the end of the movie. So...was it Bianca who kissed Ash, or was it Latias. I personally CAN'T decide, i mean she kissed Ash, a human, so if Latias, a Pokemon, kissed Ash wouldn't it be kinda wrong? But...she didn't talk at all so...maybe it was Latias...but then again she gave Ash a painting so...Bianca...? UGH! Who is it in YOUR OPINION?

Thanx for reading and commenting!
    Last edited by Snivy Link; 10th February 2013 at 7:57 AM.
    I have calmed down my addiction for Ugly Betty. Yay-ish. I had to get addicted to another show....

I AM NOW ADDICTED TO DEGRASSI!

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!! =P

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

*evil laugh*

I don't know. Everyone keeps saying it's Latias, but I say it's up for the fans to decide who it was, personally.

It was Bianca because only she was the one who drew the picture of Ash. Latias can't draw.

I don't know... I'm kind of leaning towards Latias because it had that mysterious air to it, and she didn't talk at all.

It COULD be Bianca though because Latias can't draw, but then Latias could have stolen the picture from Bianca, or Bianca could have drawn it for Latias to give to Ash...

the writers let the viewers decide whether its latias or bianca. it could be anyone of them. everyone has different opinions.

I had a dream that it was Bianca.

But it was probably Latias. XD

But I have a new theory:

Latios's soul escaped from the Soul Dew for two minutes and possessed Bianca to kiss him. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Even though the ending was left up to the viewer to decide, they did give hints to point you to the right answer. Bianca never showed feelings for Ash, that was all Latias. She also never once spoke when she waved them down and handed the picture over. Though Latias may not be able to draw (but you never know, since she imitates Bianca a lot, so she might've learned how to draw at some point), she knows where her caretakers live, probably found the drawing, and decided to give it as a farewell present.

So I'd say it's safe to say that was Latias at the end. You can kinda see it in the eyes, Bianca never did look that happy in the movie once. (Also, I think the irises are slightly different from what I can see.)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Alright, so here's my theory. Recall the ending credits, where they are on the boat and just leaving. They catch a slight glimpse of what appears to be Latias, and the spirits of the two Latios. They are all flying from the sea towards the city. Now if it was Latias who had just kissed Ash on the dock, then how did she get way up in the sky out across the ocean so fast? Therefore I think it was Bianca.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

This question is an interesting one and I have given it a good deal of thought. I will give arguments for both sides then tell you my personal opinion.
    Argument for Latias: Latias had significantly more interaction with Ash during the movie and would seem to be the more likely to do something like this. She also could've just had Bianca paint the picture for her to give to Ash. Also, notice Pikachu and Togepie's reaction. They were definately happy to see Latias/Bianca kiss Ash, and this could point to Latias being the one as she is a Pokemon. Notice also that it appeared that Bianca had gone to the market, and as such would've been unaware of her friends departure. Finally, one of the main arguments against it being Latias is that we see Latias flying with her brothers through the clouds. However, Latias can change form in the blink if an eye and is also incredibly fast. So that is my argument for Latias.
    Now for my argument for Bianca: We do not know for sure that Binca had left their house before she would've been informed of her friends departure. Second, Brocks reaction. Now I daresay Brock would take a kiss from just about any female creature, but I think if Brock thought it was Latias he would've blown it off as not counting. Now , my final reason has nothing to do with the actual movie. I don't think that most parents would aprove of a realation ship that could be considered beadality. Considering how thoughtful Game Freak had been in these matters in the past, I doubt they would deviate from that.
    Now for my opinion. I personally think it was Bianca but this is just my opinion.

I honestly think it might have been Bianca. If you notice at the ending, you'll see that after Bianca kisses Ash and leave, you'll see Latias flying in the in air the same way Bianca went. I don't know if Latias would have enough time to change forms and then fly across the sky past Ash's boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemanic24
    If you notice at the ending, you'll see that after Bianca kisses Ash and leave, you'll see Latias flying in the in air the same way Bianca went. I don't know if Latias would have enough time to change forms and then fly across the sky past Ash's boat.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Latias wouldn't have had enough time and also, it would've had to get out of public. I have to say it was Bianca.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."