Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 854

Thread: Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    I'm stupid.

    I lsot teh Shaymin lover 1-0 both times. I should have won the second one. I made a decision and tried to change it but that cancel button didn't work. I feel so stupid.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Shaymin beat Yellow!? D:
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  3. #378
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    I'm stupid.

    I lsot teh Shaymin lover 1-0 both times. I should have won the second one. I made a decision and tried to change it but that cancel button didn't work. I feel so stupid.
    That makes me happier in seeing how your skills in ubers are

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    421

    Default

    All updated now.

    Congratulations to both Shaymin and AP-Z for getting their first wins
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 18th April 2013 at 7:54 PM.



  5. #380
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    All updated now.

    Congratulations to both Shaymin and AD-Z for getting their first wins
    I'm guessing you are referring to me XD Yeah, great feeling. InsaneDragonite did very well though.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    All updated now.

    Congratulations to both Shaymin and AP-Z for getting their first wins
    no offense i swear pleas guys don't take this the wrong way but LOL...im glad though to here they both had there first wins congrats ^_^ also is ubers up? if it is when is the deadline please...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    no offense i swear pleas guys don't take this the wrong way but LOL...im glad though to here they both had there first wins congrats ^_^ also is ubers up? if it is when is the deadline please...
    Ubers will officially be open tomorrow and will close 5 days after but if you want you can start it from today, the same goes for anyone else.



  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    That makes me happier in seeing how your skills in ubers are
    Arceus. Arceus everywhere. Mono-Arceus. ARCEUS OF POWER. Anyway, I'm probably pretty terrible at Ubers.

    "It's time to see what I can do. Test the limits and break through!"

    PoshSprout Nariya's Head Mage
    Credit to FairyWitch and GTA for the art!

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow de Viridian Grove View Post
    Arceus. Arceus everywhere. Mono-Arceus. ARCEUS OF POWER. Anyway, I'm probably pretty terrible at Ubers.
    Why Arceus where you can have an army of Manaphy!
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)


  10. #385
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Beat Cyrius 3-0 here http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-15306486
    and 1-0 here http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-15307270

    Good games, too lazy to do it all fancy like



  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    So many mistakes, but whatevs, i cant take this tourney seriously anyway ;~;
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    So many mistakes, but whatevs, i cant take this tourney seriously anyway ;~;
    cyrius i never take this tournament serious since the beginning i mostly lost all my games! ill try to get my battle done tommorow whoever im facing i forgot already lol

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    cyrius i never take this tournament serious since the beginning i mostly lost all my games! ill try to get my battle done tommorow whoever im facing i forgot already lol
    Yeah you might wanna hurry with that >.>


    VM i got from Garnet
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Yeah you might wanna hurry with that >.>


    VM i got from Garnet
    nah im talking about the uber one...i already did my other battle region lock...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    nah im talking about the uber one...i already did my other battle region lock...
    Ah good. (why the hell am i not asleep?!)

    im getting wrecked in ubers XD there will probably Multiscale Lugias everywhere XD
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrius View Post
    Ah good. (why the hell am i not asleep?!)

    im getting wrecked in ubers XD there will probably Multiscale Lugias everywhere XD
    I really don't know cyrius you should be in bed right now like you said your gunna on the xat >.> and yeah but i think we both need to go to sleep...garnet ill try to get my team assembled tommorow for a battle... i really hope i win one more match -_- so i can at least get out of the below red line

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Giving ya the cold shoulder
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I really don't know cyrius you should be in bed right now like you said your gunna on the xat >.> and yeah but i think we both need to go to sleep...garnet ill try to get my team assembled tommorow for a battle... i really hope i win one more match -_- so i can at least get out of the below red line
    Yeah you are probably right there. >.> hm... i wonder if your new banner will be an incentive to use Lugia, or maybe not because its too obvious? or maybe so obvious you are going to. Gah! screw this! im out! D:<
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]


    Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

  18. #393

    Default

    Won against Adapt-Z 3-0
    Very close game IMO, one pokemon saved me from losing ;-;
    No.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    Won against Adapt-Z 3-0
    Very close game IMO, one pokemon saved me from losing ;-;
    That was much closer than our last battle XD
    Last edited by Adaptable Porygon-Z; 20th April 2013 at 9:30 AM.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    beat shaymin 5-1 (connection lost)
    gg sucker punch suprised me :P
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Round 9 is now open.
    Last edited by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII; 20th April 2013 at 7:18 PM.



  22. #397
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Round 8 is now open.
    wait what? everyone on wifi already did their round 8 battle lol
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    wait what? everyone on wifi already did their round 8 battle lol
    Ooops, I totally lost which round I was opening



  24. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my sk8teboard :)
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garnet Til Alexandros XVII View Post
    Ooops, I totally lost which round I was opening
    okay so round 9 is now open?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

    Dare to battle me?

    I'm back

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    brooklyn newyork east 102 stre
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Username:dracř_fāng_02
    What division:land division
    Wifi/PO/PS:wifi
    Rank:leader
    Timezone:USA

    If you join a tournament please make sure you wont be busy during it.
    [/CENTER]
        Spoiler:- Artwork Credit:

    i am the dragon type E4 of the
    T.U.N league if you want to challenge me just pm me

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •