Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokeguard Tournaments

I might. I'm being slammed with work. Maybe just like end each round after every battle has ended?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Hmm... I guess I'll just keep it this way and if the tourney ends early Ill post the results and award the points early too.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Hey chapter!
    I would like to participate in this event!
    Sign me up!
    I'm going to make a team for it right now!
    Last edited by flygonlj; 25th April 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Credit to Chapter of Charizard for the awesome pic!

Great! ENTRY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE TOURNEY!

Edit:

THE TOURNEY BRACKET IS OPEN BUT THE TOURNEY STARTS MAY 5TH! PLAN YOUR BATTLE WITH YOUR OPPONENT AND PREPARE!
    Last edited by Chapter; 25th April 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Awesome! Me vs Kierzor! And if I win, me vs. Flygonlj or Zidshinin!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Yep. I tgot stuck with three really strong battlers. ;-; I might not even make it out of the first round!!!!!!

I think every know this already, but I think you should make a 'Banned Pokemon List,' which is comprised of Tyranitar, Hippodown, Ninetails, and Abomasnow. Just so they don't troll and mess up the system, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    I think every know this already, but I think you should make a 'Banned Pokemon List,' which is comprised of Tyranitar, Hippodown, Ninetails, and Abomasnow. Just so they don't troll and mess up the system, you know?
    I honestly don't think anyone in the guild will do that. It seems everyone who signed up actually wants to be competitive and win, so I doubt they'd enter this tournament just to troll people.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    I honestly don't think anyone in the guild will do that. It seems everyone who signed up actually wants to be competitive and win, so I doubt they'd enter this tournament just to troll people.
    God, THANK YOU! The weather always has to be rain! People aren't stupid enough to disqualify themselves by changing the weather! We don't need a banned PKMN list.

I am just saying. Chill.

LOL I see what you mean but who would think of putting in another weather Poke? Right?

Obviously I did to see the hazard in this XD

Savvy's back in everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Savvy's back in everyone!
    Thank you, Charizard. I didn't mean to sound ugly on the guild thread, but I was slightly annoyed.
    The tournament will be here before we all know it. I hope everyone will be prepared.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

I think I am (prepared)... I am tempted to edit my team because it works well but has two counters that could potentially take it down. Then again, they aren't in a rain team so no matter! XD

BTW, for those of you haven't acknowledged your opponent and have posted in the guild saying you've seen the bracket, then do so on the 1st because you must! (This includes ~Spaceman~, Lumino Lucario, flygonlj.)

Spaceman is definately aware... We've PMed about it.

Oh ok. Well, that leaves flygonlj. Lets hope hes prepared for the fifth (YSMR97! HINT, HINT!) Anyways...

Well I dont have anything to say now so... Lets hope the tourney runs smoothly and GL to all!

sorry for taking to long. I'm in!!!

Credit to Chapter of Charizard for the awesome pic!

Yeah but did you see the bracket? I know that you're in because you entered. Look at the bracket already! The tourney starts tmrw and you are the only one who doesn't know who you're battling!

EDIT: It's Day One of the tournament! Now, the rules.

1) You may not change teams during once the the tourney has started.
    2) The weather must always be rain or nothing. If any other weather becomes present, that match will be omitted.
    3) If everyone else in a round of the tourney has advanced but your match hasn't, then you are allowed another day to battle. If you still do not battle, then the active participant will be advanced. Note: This rule is only for activity. If a schedule doesn't match up with another person, then this rule will not be enforced. THIS IS ONLY FOR INACTIVITY.
    4) Keep in mind the SPPf rules.
    5) Keep in mind the Pokeguard Guild rules.
    6) Have fun with your Politoeds!
    Last edited by Chapter; 5th May 2013 at 2:51 PM.

Dang, I joined just a little to late to battle in the tourney

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Yeah, but it's Pokemon Showdown Only anyway

Tell me when you wanna do the next one lol

Dang, I joined just a little to late to battle in the tourney
    Same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12