Shadow claw
    Focus blast
    Bug bite

Sawsbuck: Lonely
    Swords dance
    Double Kick
    Return
    Horn Leech

Give throh storm throw, a fighting type frost breath. It will help with grimsly.
    I claim Salamence and Castform(Rain)!!!;

Fear their power!!!

Coil > Hyper Beam, Giga Drain > Leaf Storm/ Leaf Blade (depending on if it's Physical or Special), and Energy Ball/Grass Knot > Frenzy Plant if it's Special, or Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail > Frenzy Plant if it's Physical on Serperior. For an item maybe you could do Big Root or Miracle Seed?
    For Alomomola, give it Leftovers or Mystic Water.
    Shadow Ball/Energy Ball > Recover on Reuniclus, because it's slow, and Potions will always go before the opponent attacks, and since this is In-Game, you can use items.
    Rock Slide/Stone Edge/Poison Jab/Earthquake/Bulldoze > Toxic on Throh. I gave my Throh a Rocky Helmet, because he has pretty beefy defensive stats, and it worked out pretty well. Also, I would recommend replacing Super Power/Revenge for one of the above or Circle Throw/Storm Throw/Brick Break.
    Stick with Special attacks on Heatmor, unless he has higher Attack. If he has higher SpA, then use Flamethrower, Toxic, Focus Blast and Amnesia/Protect. If he has higher Attack, then use Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Hone Claws and Rock Tomb/Dig/Aerial Ace. Also, you should give him Charcoal.
    Personally, I would say Jump Kick > Double Kick on Sawsbuck, and give it Wide Lens if you have access to it, or Big Root.
    Last edited by Keldminrachi91; 11th February 2013 at 6:56 AM.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Double-edge > Return on Sawsbuck as you can just Horn Leech the recoil off.

Hone Claws > Bug Bite on Heatmor. It boosts the power of Shadow Claw and increases the accuracy of Focus Blast.

Serperior
    ~ Coil
    ~ Leaf Blade
    ~ Return
    ~ Dragon Tail

You're going to want some another Physical Pokemon on your team. Coil for boosting, Leaf Blade for STAB, Return for neutral coverage and Dragon Tail pretty much because it has no other options.

Heal Pulse isn't going to help you. Go with Protect > Heal Pulse on Alomomola instead so you can stall, and Waterfall > Surf which hits off its better offensive stat.

Shadow Ball > Recover on Reuniclus for extra coverage and because you can just use Potions.

Throh
    ~ Bulk Up
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Payback

Bulk Up for boosting, Brick Break is a reliable STAB, Rock Slide gets great coverage alongside Brick Break and Payback works well since Throh is so slow. Rock Slide and Payback hit your two biggest weaknesses: Flying- and Psychic-types.

Hope this helps.