Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your First Pokemon Game

The very first Pokemon game I have ever played was Stadium 1. Rarely played it again after the launch of Stadium 2.

The first game I had was emerald, but I never really played it so I don't count it as my first game. (Of course after I got into Pokemon more I finished it! ^.^)
    The first Pokemon game I really played a lot was Diamond, which I still love. :3
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

I watched the Anime with my older siblings, who both had pokemon games (red and yellow). I had Pokemon TCG, but I'd usually play their games until Generation 3 came along, when I finally got my first Pokemon RPG game, Sapphire. Pokemon Sapphire will be as one of my childhood memories that I'll never forget. Pokemon TCG was an okay game, but it really wasn't as fun as having the actual pokemon instead of cards.
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

My first game was Stadium, and it was the first game I bought all on my own. My mom bought me Blue version shortly after.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenPearl View Post
    I got Pokemon Red the day it came out! I was there from the beginning.
    awwwww thats so sweet XD i got platinum at midnight lol
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

Silver was my first. I had no idea what i was doing. It wasn't till i got leaf green, when i got exited about Pokemon.

My first official game I bought with my own hard earn money was Black2, a week after release day. I then bought my Nintendo DS Lite 3 weeks after getting the game. Since then I have been buying the other games along the way.

Most of the other Pokemon games I played on emulators, which I now have given up on, I prefer having the physical copy of the game with me, and display the empty box along with the rest of my Pokemon collection.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567