Thread: New to the forum

Default New to the forum

Hi

I just joined and have been playing Pokémon games since around 2000. I started off with Puzzle League and Stadium for Nintendo 64 before moving on to Leaf Green for Game Boy Advance.

I took a break for a while before revisiting it in 2010 with Soul Silver and I'm now working my way through Black 2 & White 2.

I'm also completely fascinated by all things relating to the Japanese anime starting with Best Wishes and have watched the American dub for as long as I can remember.

Looking forward to start browsing the forums.

Welcome to the forums. If you need help or a friend just pm(private message) me.
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------