Default Ubers Team

Latios @ Soul Dew
    Levitate, Timid Nature
    252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 6 HP
    ~ Luster Purge
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Hidden Power Fire

Well, as posted in Singles Rates, it is a sweeper. Luster Purge is mainly for stupid Blisseys to lower the Sp. Def. Thunderbolt/Luster Purge/Dragon Pulse/HP Fire is unresisted. Nothing can really stop it once it has started. Pretty much a Lead Sweeper!

Forretress @ Occa Berry
    Sturdy, Relaxed Nature, 0 IV's Speed
    252 Defense, 252 HP, 6 Special Defense
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Toxic Spikes
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Gyro Ball

Rapid spinner and EH support. Gyro Ball is really powerful with -Speed. Gyro Ball is only used if Taunted really. But, EH are really my most least favorite things so I use them because all ot of people do hate them!

Skarmory @ Leftovers
    Sturdy, Impish Nature
    252 Defense, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Def
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Whirlwind
    ~ Brave Bird

Back-up just in case. Whirlwind to keep getting them out of here. Pretty standard set, I don't really need to post much else do I?

Politoed @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature, Drizzle
    252 Defense, 252 HP, 6 Sp. A
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hyper Voice
    ~ Hypnosis/ ????

I dont really like Hypnosis, so I need help there. Drizzle is amazing and necessary for the MAIN sweeper who I will post in a spoiler because of the pure epicness.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    Timid Nature, Own Tempo
    252 HP, 252 Speed
    ~ Spore
    ~ Agiliy
    ~ Belly Drum
    ~ Baton Pass

Spore + Belly Pass = AMAZINGNESS! I can do this only once, so I use Agility for when I am at 1 HP or need be.

Spoiler:- EPIC SWEEPER::

Rate?

As this team only contains one Uber (Dew Latios) and Politoed instead of Kyogre, and MAGIKARP, I'm going to assume it's a joke team.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

^

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/smeargle/uber
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/skarmory/uber
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/forretress/uber
    Politoed isn't, but ehh. He is close enough.

And Magikarp:

UBER! Duhh everyone know that!

That doesn't mean they're Uber... XD

Smeargle: RU
    Skarmory: OU
    Forretress: OU
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

they just have facts because their viable on a good team, which this isnt, just give latios the LO and use it in OU

Awwwww.... I was going to use a Magikarp team......

Anyways, if you want Magikarp to sweep in Ubers, you need to switch Politoed for Kyogre, because a GodKarp needs a more Godlike rain setter.

Psyshock>Luster Purge, Blissey and Chansey are utterly raped by Psyshock.

As you have a rain team, use Leftovers over Occa Berry on Forretress, as he can already take a fire type hit in the rain.

I think you need a better hazard setter. Use Deoxys S if you want to set up Stealth Rock quickly, or Deoxys D if you want to set up Spikes and Stealth Rock in one go. I personally go with Deoxys S with this set.

Speed King the Deoxys S @ Focus Sash
    Ability-Pressure
    Timid Nature. 252 HP, 252 spd, 4 sp. Atk
    Stealth Rock
    Taunt
    Magic Coat
    Psyshock.

That's it for now. I'll add more stuff later.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

^ Thanks, I was considering Deoxys-D but wasn't sure, and Politoed was edgy too. And I am using this on PO btw, so no need for LO.

Rule 3.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ORE-POSTING%29

Descriptions are lacking for atleast three (Skarmory, Politoed, Smeargle).

If you want this unlocked, expand on your descriptions for all your pokemon, especially those three and post it again.

I'd also suggest removing that Magikarp if I were you. If you don't you'll get infracted.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 14th February 2013 at 11:45 PM.