1. No bunnying (controlling another’s character) without permission or cause:
- Due to the nature of this RPG there may be instances where it is necessary to bunny other people’s physical bodies in order to get from one place to another, their thoughts and dialog however, are still off limits.
- Due to the involvement of witchcraft, some scenarios may require actions on the part of victims that they wouldn’t normally perform. These actions may be bunnyed in interest of moving the RPG along, if the victim player fails to post within the week.
2. Since this RPG is rated R, violence, substance abuse, profanity, and some mature content will be allowed, provided:
- You aren’t using it as an excuse to swear excessively, kill everyone, or otherwise be a jerk.
- That if your characters get to a romantic/lustful point where they are going to do more than kiss/hug romantically and/or are starting to undress, you fade to black. Discuss changes to costume, any pregnancies, and STDs in PM or the Discussion thread (Yes, this time I do actually think we need one). Do not post any NC-17 content!
3. Lastly, put your character’s name at the top of your post. If you have been allowed a second character, always make it very clear which character you are RPGing as. (Class schedules for both teachers and students should be posted in the discussion thread, and if necessary, may be posted in the RPG thread)
Details about the Journal
* My character is only the keeper of the journal (rather than everyone passing it around) to prevent the person who has it from leaving the RPG without passing it on, killing the RPG. You will all have access to it; just before school, between classes (sometimes during), at lunch, and after school.
* Whatever plausible thing that is written in the journal, and activate with blood, will come true in the next 24 hours. If you write that the principle will fall off his porch, that’ll happen (unless he doesn’t have a porch). If you write that panda-like aliens wearing green tutus will abduct the principle, and he’ll become a outer space rock’n’roll god, it’s not going to happen.
* Preventing items from happening is conditional. As long as no blood is added, you’re safe. After blood is added: If you can erase it so that it can’t be read, or if you tear out the page and burn it, it won’t happen. But if the erased item is still readable, or was just crossed rather than erased, it will still happen. Likewise, items on pages that have been torn out, but not destroyed will also still happen. (These are all thing our characters will need to learn through trial and error. They do not know them yet at the start of the RPG.)
* It can make good and neutral things happen, as well as bad things. It can cause devastating fires and illness. But it can also get the baker to give you an extra cupcake, get you alone with your crush, or win you a free makeover at the mall.
- Also, we don’t have a discussion thread just yet, so if we make it to first period before we get one, then you’ll need to post your class schedules here. We’ll have six periods with lunch between third and fourth.
(DO NOT post if your character is still pending.)
1. (VampirateMace) Lucy "Luc" Briar
2. (DVB) Diego Hendrix
3. (SpyroxPikachu) Felix Fouraker
4. (bronislav84) Karai Horoshi
5. (pikachu725) Peter "Pete" Votthed
6. (PokeLegend) Jon Teou
1. (YDT) Cynthia "Snydey" Grey
2. (SoulMuse) *Reserved*
3. (InnerFlame) Marissa ‘Marly’ Victoria Perkinson
4. (InnerFlame) Annissa ‘Ann’ Serafina Perkinson
5. (Nythe) Steve Ansell
NPC - Miss Caramel - ???
NPC - Mr. Warden - English
That next morning...
Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
Luc crawled out of bed to the piercing sound of her alarm clock. Ugh. She didn’t like getting up this early, especially after such a late night, but she really wanted to get her grades up. Too bad there were so many distractions in her life...
She pulled off her Grumpy Bear nightshirt, showered quickly, then dressed in her usual fashion, black underwear, the smallest black sports bra available, a black tank top, safety-pinned black jeans, and her trademark leather and metal jacket. Lazily she ruffled up her black, green, and purple hair into a spikier style, then brushed her teeth. Lastly, she hooked her thick silver chain necklace around her neck. It didn’t have a charm, but rather, she just liked the chain itself.
Yawning, she grabbed her bag and started to check that she had everything she’d need for school. Another distraction… the journal from last night was in there. Last night she’d been so willing to believe in it that she’d pierced her finger to get blood for it. Now, after a slightly restless night’s sleep, in the light of morning, it didn’t seem plausible at all. Oh well…
Luc didn’t bother to remove the journal from her bag, the other Coven members may want to see it again anyways, and it hardly weighed anything. She zipped the bag and headed for the door. The rest of the apartment outside her room was dark, her mom was apparently sleeping in. Luc didn’t know if her mom was supposed to have work today or not, but she didn’t care and ignoring the dark, headed out into hall.
Luc arrived at school a few minutes before the first bell was supposed to ring. Students were gathered around the old tree out front. A bright yellow Caution tape barrier had been put up around it, and it was completely obvious why. That old tree, which had stood in front of the school for as long as anyone could remember, was blackened, displaying obvious signs of fire. A cool drizzle fell on the scene causing the tree to smoke eerily.
“What happened?” asked someone.
“Looks like arson,” someone else suggested.
“No, it was struck by lighting last night,” replied another.
“It…” Luc bit her tongue. Not literally, but she stopped talking to keep from giving away her Coven’s secret. It had worked, the journal had really worked. Quickly, Luc tried to covered her tracks, while still confirming if it really had been the journal, “It’s dead? Was it really struck by lighting?”
“Yeah, you know how there was that freak storm last night?” offered the third student.
“Kids! Kids! Come away from there, it’s not safe! You should come inside,” called out a voice. Luc turned to look. On the front steps of the school were a couple of teachers.
She recognized the owner of the voice, Miss Caramel, a slightly tall, very curvy woman, with long red-brown hair. Miss Caramel was as her name suggested, kind and sweet, but a little dense. Okay, rather dense. She was, for example, completely unaware of the fact that her shirts were altogether too tight, to be appropriate for teaching High School. Many a boy, and a few girls, including Luc, spent her classes watching her bosom to see if today was the day her cantaloupes would make their bid for freedom. Below that, she wore a short pencil skirt, pastel socks, and dress shoes with decorative bows on them.
The other teacher was Mr. Warden, the overly strict English teacher who usual sent someone to the principles office once a class. His tie was about as tight as Miss Caramel’s shirt, hanging perfectly straight over his crisp starched shirt. The rest of his outfit was just as neat, pressed dark grey slacks, and highly shined black pleather shoes. His stiff expressionless face was in stark contrast to Miss Caramel’s overly concerned look. He did not bother to voice any concern about the students safety or wanting them coming in early, but only called out to a student leaning over the barrier in an attempt to touch the tree, “Young man, if you touch that tree, I will personally see to it that you get detention.”
Luc snickered softly, what a pair they made. The boy in question looked back at Mr. Warden with a disappointed expression, grumbling, “Awe man... It‘s not like I‘m going to make it fall!”