Schedule
    1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    3. US History - Miss Caramel
    ---Lunch---
    4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
    6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

"Mom says she can make us a snack later if we want. Costco pears are really good," Karai told him as he followed her. "Come along then," she said. Diego followed and he looked at all the games she ahd. he was impressed; she had much more than he did. He just had two system with a few games and while they were fun, he sold most of what he had for money. He regretted selling some of the really good games.

"So what do you wanna play? I like Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Besides those I also have an old Gen 1 Genesis, N64, and SNES under the bed. You might have noticed them while I was making the bed into a sofa," she told him. Diego nodded as he went to wash his heads and he was in for a shock when he came back.

She was just in her sport bra and panties and flipflops. She then went to the bathroom as Diego was making his choice whil trying very hard not to think Karai's choice of wear, though the bright red on his face indicated he was blushing quite hard. He saw her come back and had her hair like Toph. He didn't mind. She looked pretty as she was...

More than pretty...

Diego took a breath before pointing to Super Smash Bros. The two spent most of the time they had playing games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart and other fun multi-player games as they talked, snacked, gamed and laughed and overall had fun.

Diego told Karai and her mother good-bye when he saw it was late and time to go, his parents waiting to pick him up.

"See you tomorrow," Diego told Karai with a smile as he made sure he had the journal with him.

When Diego arrived home, he looked at the Journal and began pacing as he wondered what to do. What could he write.

He looked at the Journal as he began thinking. He carefully ripped a page out and wondered if the paper would work. He looked at the ripped paper and the normal open journal before he got the pen and to cut himself for blood ready.

The Journal: Tomorrow, all the teachers decide to give the students a free day out of resignation that it is Friday.

The Ripped Journal Sheet: The school cafeteria decides to serve free ice cream to stuents.

Diego gulped before he cut his thumb and used his blood to mark the pages.

Now, for his experiment to see if it will work. He is sure the free day thing would work, the true test was the ice cream. If both worked, he would move on to his next phase.
    Last edited by DVB; 9th April 2013 at 12:55 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Well, since it looks like the date is over, and on one else is posting, let’s move onto morning.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Thursday

After School

Luc sorted through crappy websites until midnight. It was late, and she was tried. So, shortly after she gave up her search and turned off the computer. Then she started to prepare for bed.

Friday

Before School

Luc’s alarm went of way too early for her taste. She crawled out of bed and into the shower, dressed without really thinking about it. It worked out okay, all her clothes went together unless they weren’t meant to, so either way she was still goth-punk trendy.

She grabbed her stuff and headed out the door before her mom could realize she was up. She hurried over to the school, past the burnt tree, and inside over to her locker. She dumped her bag in the locker, well, at least she didn’t have to carry her backpack anymore without the journal.

Just a few more minutes before she had to get to class.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Before School

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Diego woke up unusually early before he did the usual ritual of getting up, making his bed, showering, getting dressed and making breakfast. As he ate his breakfast, he mused over the two different options he wrote. Perhaps both would work. Perhaps only one. Perhaps the ice cream would be a coincidence.

He couldn't be sure and he needed to test the journal page he ripped out and hid safely away.

Diego went to school with the journal with him. He knew the teachers' vacation would begin soon, but he couldn't remember who exactly. Meanwhile, he couldn't wait to see Karai again. He looked forward to spending more time with her. Diego arrived at his locker and he put his stuff away.

He was sure that his spell worked, but he needed the clarification he did everything right. He looked at the band-aid where he applied the blood. Diego sighed as he wouldn't see Karai until later, but maybe he would see her in the halls.
    Last edited by DVB; 11th April 2013 at 3:47 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
    Before School
    1. English Lit. - Ms. Prillwitz
    2. Physics - Mr. Filarski
    3. US History - Ms. Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark
    5. Logic and Critical Thinking - Mrs. Johnson

Stabbed. Pete had been stabbed through the chest. It didn’t hurt, he just stared at the swords and tiny daggers protruding through his chest. He didn’t feel like he was in pain, rather his mind hurt more than his chest. He looked down at his chessboard. He was in check, with his king being targeted by a rogue knight. ‘Something needs to be done about that’ he thought as he moved his rook to a4, effectively taking out the knight, and causing his opponent to get a dagger to the chest. He looked up, and said confidently “Your move”. With this, his opponent, a dark silhouette of a person wearing a shirt with many designs and lines specifically arranged to look like a strange-looking bird and a large blood stain forming around his breast due to the small swords and knives protruding from his chest, moved his last remaining bishop into an empty square to create an implausible, and completely overlooked situation. Checkmate. Without saying a word, the silhouette stood up and grabbed the largest sword in the area and plunged it right into Pete’s torso.

“TURNITOFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFF!” Pete shouted quietly (OoC: New oxymoron, and I love it so) as he fell out of bed. He slammed his palm on the alarm and quickly dashed to the shower. It was about a half hour later that he finally had gotten out of the bathroom, and by then, he was wide awake. He grabbed a navy blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans, as well as another zip down nave hoodie. He rolled up the sleeves, and proceeded to saunter down the steps. Though he was awake, his mind was... clouded as it could be put best. He wasn’t sure what he would do yet that day; as he could really only hope the Diego would somehow misuse the journal’s power.

He hopped onto the bus, quickly pulling out his most interesting thing he had for the day. A tiny notebook, about 5 inches in height and 3.5 inches in length. In it he had written... nothing. Absolutely nothing. The idea was that he’d use the journal somehow to make it appear as if he were keeping a secret of something when in reality it would be for show. Though, the thought of having a blank notebook bothered him for some reason, so he grabbed a pen from his backpack and proceeded to draw stars. The re were small ones, 19 tipped stars, a skill he learned while bored in French in Middle School, and massive page filling stars. As he drew a molecular sized star, the bus lurched to a halt and he waited to get off the bus.

Once off the bus, Pete made his way to his locker. He had been keeping to himself when he realized that some of the teachers looked a bit fatigued, as if they were plagued with mononucleosis. He cautiously made his way to Ms. Prillwitz’s class when heard something he never thought he’d hear:

“Mr. Warden’s gone!”

(OoC: Whoo boy that one was long. It may not appear to be overly long, but trying to make that dream sequence look just right took almost a day and a half)

Thank you based Turpoo

(Just catching up)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
    After school, Thursday

It was a really fun evening, the non-date. Talking, eating snacks, and laughing together was great. Eventually we bid our goodbyes and he had to leave. Heh, non date. Part of me had wanted it to be a real date, but the other part of me believed that we had to get to know each other more and find out if we really could be together before really comitting to dating. It's usually the guys who are afraid of commitment, but I was the one feeling it right now. What if it didn't work out? Eh, probably will.

I had cleaned up my room and was sitting on the bed recalling the fun we had. But it was a school night. I knew that Warden and Glass wouldn't be in for a while, but I took the couple of hours to read ahead and also did my homework for Calculus. After that I worked out for 2 hours on my home gym, and finally it was getting late. I then set my laptop to charge overnight in the kitchen for mom to unplug and looked sadly at the old computer on the desk that I didn't really use anymore. Then I laid out my clothes for tomorrow in my computer chair that I also barely used. I cleaned up and changed into my nightgown, then changed the sofabed back into a bed, bid goodnight to mom and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Friday, before school

If I had a dream, I didn't remember it when the alarm when off. I yawned sleepily and felt my hair. It had gotten even more like Toph when she woke up. I tried to straighten it but it wouldn't budge. Eh, probably after the shower it would be ok. I got out of bed then went off to the bathroom to clean up and straighten my hair into the right shape. My hair was still a bit wet after I got out of the bathroom. I took my time changing into the clothes that I laid out the previous night, looking exactly the same except that they were not the same as from yesterday. Yesterday's clothes were thrown on the floor, which I would give mom before I went out for school. After that I went to the kitchen for my hotdogs in bread slices breakfast. I also picked up my laptop which mom had unplugged when she woke up early. I put yesterday's clothes in the laundry bag. Then I took my breakfast into my room to eat on the table. Some days I did it and some days I didn't. Today I felt like eating in front of the TV, so I did. That didn't take long though and I had to be going. I packed my laptop in my shoulder bag which I'd left by the door when we came in yesterday, got my jacket on, said goodbye to mom, and left for the bus stop to catch the bus. On the way I didn't feel like playing Pokémon Black 2, and instead I played Arcane Legends on my phone. I was trying to level my character to level 26. Didn't really notice anything else going on around me until my stop was announced.

~*~*~*~

I got off the bus, closing AL and putting my phone away in my over the shoulder bag. I didn't need to go over to my locker as usual, especially since I'd remembered to take my umbrella with me when I went home yesterday. But I went there anyway, since we all had our lockers in the same general area. Maybe Diego was there still since classes hadn't started yet. And he was. I walked up, playing Arcane Legends again and ignoring everybody else.

"Hi." I said from behind him, making sure to keep my eye on the game and stay with the party killing monsters. We probably only had enough time for just greetings before we had to go to class, and I'd have to close the game in the middle of the dungeon.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 12th April 2013 at 6:12 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Steve Ansell [N-C]
    Before school, Friday

1. Chemistry – Mrs Black
    2. English – Mr Warden
    3. US History – Miss Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphics – Mr Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra – Mrs Rene
    6. French – Mrs Blanc

A couple of sunrays managed to creep through the curtains and danced on Steve’s face. The additional light they brought to his eyes made him wake up. Steve slightly raised his head, just enough to catch a glimpse of the clock on the wall and the position of its hands. It was still more than an hour before his alarm was to go off, but since he turned in very early, he wasn’t really sleepy, despite the early hour. He decided to get up.

First he went to the bathroom and took a shower. His hair always took a long time to get completely dry on its own and he hated using hairdryers. This time, however, he had enough time to let his hair dry naturally. After the shower, he went to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, a spoon, a box of cereal and some milk and brought the lot back to his room. He applied the milk and cereal to the bowl and took a spoonful of his breakfast every 30 seconds or so, while he was changing into his usual clothes for school, filling his bag with books that fell out, when he tossed it into his room the day before, etc. Everything was done at a slow pace, because of the extra time he had. Seeing he still had enough time, he decided to burn a music CD to put in his car stereo. A couple of clicks around his music library later the CD was finished and Steve spent the rest of the time goofing around the internet before shouting “Bye, mom!” and driving off to school.

This time he had no problems finding a parking space. He went straight to his first class - Chemistry - while half willingly catching various bits of gossip in the crowded corridors.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Before School

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Diego had been standing around and hearing what he could hear before he turned around and saw Karai. He smiled at her as he saw she was playing a game. From what it looked like, it was Arcane Legends. "Well, let's see if the trick worked," Diego said before he heard discussions and such.

"Hey what's going on?" Diego asked offhandedly.

"Mr. Warden's gone. He just up and left, on vacation I think," a student said. He turned to Karai. So Warden along with the other instructor had left. This excited Diego, as he hoped he did his spell right too.

"Well, well, looks like today is going to be interesting," Diego said as he noticed class would begin soon.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Friday

Before School

As Luc meandered towards her first class, she heard rumors that Mr. Warden and Mr. Glass had gone on unexpected vacations. The totally irresponsible act had gotten everyone’s attention. Luc couldn’t help but smile, which got the attention of a few more people than she’d like. Quickly she scolded and shuffled off to class.

Schedule
    1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark

Luc got to her Chem class and dropped her class supplies on the lab table. Other students clamored into the room, still gossiping. Mrs. Black looked up from her desk, she looked tired. She took her time getting up, then told the class, “Well, it’s too late in the week to start the next experiment, and I know a lot of teachers like to give tests on Friday, so I thought I’d let you use today as a study period or whatever. Just keep it down.”

“Seriously?” breathed Luc under her breath. That was a pretty awesome change. Sure they had to be quite, probably because Mrs. Black probably had a headache, but a free period? That was almost always awesome.

Today's Fact: Mantis Shrimp have 16 different color receptors (cones), while humans have 3.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Before School

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

So, it appeared Mr. Warden and Mr. Glass had gone on unexpected vacations. He hoped this wouldn't have unwanted rammifcations. Nevertheless, Diego eagerly looked forward to his next class. After all, it was cooking and it was time to see if his trick worked. "All right, Karai. I'll see you later, okay?" Diego told her with a smile before he ended up going to 1st period and awaited what laid ahead.

1st Period- Home Economics w/ Mr. Baker

Diego smiled as Mr. Baker announced that it would be a free period. Usually during free periods, they could use the few comps, relax around or head to the library. Diego decided to remain in class, the Journal with him. While he did want to go to the library, its not like he could ask the others to meet. Well, he had the time to think and plan things out.

He was feeling pretty happy with himself. He can't wait for the next classes. He wondered what to do with the free time they now had. However, this became quiet thinking as Diego began thinking about journal page he had. He looked to the Journal, no sign that anything unusual was done to it. He sighed as he felt nervous. The Journal wouldn't corrupt him, but he was still afraid of what could happen with some of the others.

Pete worried him the most.
    Last edited by DVB; 14th April 2013 at 4:34 AM.

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

Pete found his way to Ms. Prillwitz’s room and sat down at his desk. He looked around to see that Ms. Prillwitz was typing something on her computer, which was projected onto the screen in the front of the class.

It said: “Class, my voice has left me, and since I cannot talk, you may take today as a free period. You may either work on stuff for this class, or for other classes, as long as it is productive.”

Pete looked around the room, trying to gauge people’s reactions. People took this as if nothing strange was going on, so he decided to emit the same reaction. He then leaned over to the person sitting next to him, a girl named Camille, and asked her to text one of her friends in Mrs. Black’s chemistry class. Camille, being the weak, pitiful and submissive person she was, did exactly what he said. After about two minutes she whispered to him, “My friend Cara, said that they’re doing nothing in class, since the week’s over, and it’s too late to start the experiment.” Externally, Pete remained as stoic as he possibly could, but in his mind he was flipping out. He then asked Camille to text another friend in a different class. She didn’t see the point, so Pete decided to let it go.

‘I wonder... hmm... let’s see... if this is in more than just my class, something... is definitely up... but how... got it... Diego.’ That wasn’t hard to deduce, Diego had the journal, and there weren’t such things as coincidences with the Journal involved. He was about to write something down on a piece of paper, but the bell rang and it was time to head to Physics.

Thank you based Turpoo

Karai Horoshi
    Before school, Friday

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I had heard most of what was being said, and apparently Mr. Warden and Mr. Glass had indeed taken their vacations. Very good. Diego and I bid our goodbyes as the bell to start travel to first period rang. I headed off to Calculus, logging off AL and putting my phone away.

I walked into Calculus just as the late bell rang, and I was on time but barely. I took a seat in the middle of the room and pulled my laptop out for note taking.

"Class, today is Friday. Friday is the end of the week. I had wanted to do more practice with derivatives, but it's the end of the week and I'm tired today. We decided at the teacher's lounge to give our students free periods today, so do what you want. Just try to be quiet, because I'm going to nap." Announced Mr. Hawkhouser as he went to his desk chair, laid back, kicked up his legs on the desk, and closed his eyes.

The class was overlapped with cheering then general conversations. No lecture today? Okay so I could understand it being a Friday and all, but this was too convenient. I pulled out my smartphone and decided to text Anna, who had Home Ec with Diego.

Anna have you heard of the teachers agreeing with each other to give free periods? I wrote to her.
    No, I haven't but Mr. Baker gave us a free period as well. Most of our class left to hang out, but Diego stayed behind. Came the reply.
    Okay, thanks. I typed and put my phone away. It vibrated again.
    No problem. Of course she had to reply.

I put my laptop away. No sense in having it out where somebody could damage it while being rowdy. Then I played AL until the bell would ring. A couple of people watched me play, but I didn't say anything.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Before School

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

1st Period- Home Economics w/ Mr. Baker

Diego saw he was more or less alone. He opened the Journal as he double-checked if anyone was around. He looked down at the Journal. What else could he want? Diego realized he probably should have written his will last night. He was pretty afraid of what Pete would do. However, he steeled himself as he looked at the journal.

He went to the kitchen area and got a knife.

Diego looked at the newspaper to see which lottery. He saw that $20 million one would do. He wrote down for his father to win the lottery before applying the blood. He then carefully cleaned the knife before putting it in the dishwasher. It was Friday, the day for the dishes to be washed, so no one would suspect anything.

After applying disinfection and a fresh band-aid, he saw that it was time for the next class. He smiled, as he wondered what the implications would be.

2nd Period- English w/ Mr. Warden

Diego saw the confused substitute, Mr. Jacobs look at the schedule plan. Apparently, Mr. Warden didn't make any. He decided to go with the flow and let the others have a free period as long as they were quiet. Diego looked over to Karai and smiled at her.
    Last edited by DVB; 18th April 2013 at 4:39 AM.

(Pikachu… I feel you should have waited until second period for Pete to get suspicious, in first it feels like you’re forcing it.)

(Bron… your having the teacher comment that all the teachers were going to give the kids a free day feels odd too... It just feels less natural, I think, sorry, I’m not explaining that well…)

[B]Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Friday

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

The class enjoyed their free time, aside from Mrs. Black hissing at them whenever they started to get too loud for her migraine. Luc doodled in her notebook until the bell rang. She didn’t really feel like whispering gossip with any of these people. She already knew Mr. Warden was gone.

2. English - Mr. Warden - Mr. Jacobs

(-_-)( I wanted to make-up the substitute…)

Luc saw the substitute in Mr. Warden’s room as soon as he walked in. He was younger and less strictly dressed than Mr. Warden.

“Since, as you probably already know, your teacher, Mr. Warden took an unexpected vacation,” he announced, “I’ll be filling it. My name is Mr. Jacobs. You can call me Mr. Jacobs or just Jacobs.”

He looked down at the desk and flipped through Mr. Warden’s schedule. He made a funny face, “That’s strange... you teacher doesn’t have anything down after the study period he planned for first period...”

“Well, I guess you all should take today as a study period too. I’ll have to get some lessons together for Monday,” concluded Jacobs.

Luc squinted, two free periods in a row? One happened every now and then, but two in a row was pretty rare. She picked up her chair and things, then moved over by Diego and Karai. She hissed to Diego, “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about this would you?”

(edit: By the way Warden and Glass are probably going to get fired for leaving on such short notice...)
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 18th April 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Before School

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

2nd Period- English w/ Mr. Warden Mr. Jacobs

Diego was behaving himself like always before he turned to see Luc. She looked... annoyed? Suspicous? He couldn't tell. He figured it was one of those emotions based on the fact she hissed at him, though maybe she was just trying to whisper.

Diego just smiled even wider, subtly implying that the previous, current and upcoming free periods of class were his doing. He knew that doing this more than once would be dentrimental, but he figured that this made up for the scheduling mishaps that occured a few weeks ago.

Never has so many classes been ahead in their material or have so many students wished class was over all at once.

He then looked to Karai as he saw some people head either to the courtyard or the library. "Want to head over to the library?" he whispered to the group.

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

(Vamp, noted, I made ammendments to his thoughts in this post)

Schedule
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

‘Maybe I’m being too risky... it could be total coincidence... I mean after all it’s ok for two teachers to have off days... right?’ Pete thought nervously. He quickly ran over to some other members of his class and asked if they all had had free days. Every single one of them said yes. Pete proceeded to sit down right as the bell rang, but that’s when he noticed a frantic Mr. Filarski.

“Ok class. Today we’re going to do something different, since I’ve got to visit my son in the hospital and I don’t have a substitute, you are all to head to the computer lab, where you will be watched over by the librarians. I’ll escort you down there, but once we get there, you’re on your own” he sputtered. His son had been jumped and mugged and was now in the hospital, and Mr. Filarski, being the helicopter parent he was, was eager to make sure his son was ok.

Pete couldn’t be happier, it gave him to to work on some pointless things in hopes of maybe finding a way to take matters into his own hands. He quickly sat down at the only computer in the back row where, to the right, there was blinded window, behind him while a wall obstructed the view, and top his left, another computer that didn’t work. He sat down and began typing googling gamefaqs again. While he browsed through the endless essays of walkthrough, he thought to himself, ‘Why would we have two free periods in a row... this shouldn’t be happening... at least... at least... we... may have proof.. ugh stupid server blocking... but maybe... Diego hasn’t done anything... maybe I AM getting paranoid... that would be bad... can’t let anything blind me... now... let’s get knowledgeable.’

Pete browsed through more pages of gamefaqs, writing down anything he could about Mario, Pokemon, Gordon Freeman, as well as games, reviews and cheats, only to expand his knowledge so he couldn’t be called out on certain things. He ended up writing in the tiny notebook he had brought to school ,and he filled up 27 pages, each with a different game.
    Last edited by 725roy; 22nd April 2013 at 9:16 PM.

Thank you based Turpoo

(EVERYBODY: So… players are dropping like flies… probably because this is turning out WAY more ‘slice of life’ than I intended. So, DVB and I agreed that it’s probably time to up the ante… So, let’s say for whatever reason, perhaps the journal is actually influencing them or maybe our teen characters just can’t handle the responsibility as well as they’d hoped, that our Coven characters start making darker decisions. HOWEVER, you’re still not allowed to bump-off anyone else’s character without their permission, but do what you will to the NPCs.)

[B]Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Friday

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden / Mr. Jacobs
    Lunch

Diego gave Luc a devious smile. So, he had in fact arranged for every period to be a free day. Luc couldn’t blame him, the journal had so much power, anyone would want to do something, and he’d made a pretty harmless entry. She was quite enjoying it actually. She probably wouldn’t have held it against him if he’d made a bolder decision either.

"Want to head over to the library?" he suggested to her and Karai. Of course, if they went to the library under the guise of looking for study material, they could talk more freely about the journal. Luc nodded and after getting permission from Mr. Jacobs to go look for ‘research material’ they followed Diego to the library. (I’m assuming Karai is coming with us, as I can’t think of why she wouldn’t, but Bron, you can of course change that if you want.)

Only one librarian was in. Apparently the other was next door watching students in the computer lab for Mr. Filarski. Luc took a quick look around trying to pick the optimal location for their discussion. Luc knew the library pretty well, she was in here a lot as she like books better than most people.

The historical references were far from the librarian’s desk and partially obscured by another shelf. They could start their discussion there, pick up a couple books to maintain the illusion, then move over to the work table farthest from the librarian’s desk without rousing suspicion. They’d even be able to write in the journal if they liked, it’d just look like they were taking notes.

“Alright, time to find references for our history report,” commented Luc as she started over to the history section. She was fairly certain the others would catch on, they were after all, both fairly bright.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 22nd April 2013 at 5:50 AM.

Steve Ansell [N-C]
    Friday
    1. Chemistry – Mrs Black
    2. English – Mr Warden
    3. US History – Miss Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphics – Mr Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra – Mrs Rene
    6. French – Mrs Blanc

There was a lot of talk among the students about the absence of Mr Warden and Mr Glass. Apparently, they both went on vacations. And the unusual things regarding teachers didn’t end there; Mrs Black gave them a free period. Steve wasn’t the biggest fan of free periods. He didn’t really know his classmates and he rarely went out of his way to make new friends, so he usually ended up bored just counting down the minutes until the bell went off.

This time it was no different. He wasn’t in the mood to start a conversation with someone he knew well enough, especially after the incident in the park. Instead, he looked around the classroom hoping he would find someone he would feel even remotely comfortable talking to. No such luck. He did however recognise Luc, the sarcastic girl who was a member of the group he approached the previous day. Steve made sure he kept himself away from her.

Steve then took his cell phone out of his pocket and played various games on it until the class was over.

2. English – Mr Warden/Mr Jacobs

Because Mr Warden had taken an unexpected vacation without leaving any instructions for the substitute teacher, Mr Jacobs also gave them a free period as well. Most students left the classroom after hearing this. Steve decided to do it as well and aimlessly wandered the corridors. He was hoping he would run into Laura, but had no luck.

(OOC: Sorry guys, but I’m going to drop out of this RPG. The lack of non-coven characters makes it boring to play with Steve. I will however post for a while (regularly, but not often) to give you the chance to get rid of my character in any way you want (I’m looking at you, Pete). The posts will probably be simple and short, much like this one, but I will move my character along. Feel free to bunny Steve as you please.)
    Last edited by Nythe; 22nd April 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
    2. Physics - Mr. Filarski (Library)
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

It was when Pete saw Luc, Diego and Karai that he started to think. ‘Perhaps.. I need to rethink my strategy... I should strike now, while no one expects it... and yet... there’s so much I need to do... ugh... I know. I’ll just steal it from Diego, put my plan two steps ahead. The other two steps are fine anyway. I should take it while he’s not looking... then replace it with notebook I brought.... oh it’s a good thing I brought this thing today....’ Pete thought to himself. He carefully avoided attention from the others and began to rip out pages of his old notebook. It had to be done a subtly as possible to make sure no one saw him do it. He kept the torn out pages and then proceeded to rack his memory of everything that was written in the journal.

‘O.K. first there was... The old tree in front of school gets struck by lightning . Pete wrote as carefully as he could, to possibly mimic Luc’s handwriting. ‘Then.. it was... Warden really? Wow... we really didn’t write very much in here...’ Pete scrawled “Mr. Warden and Mr. Glass take a week long vacation.” Now was where things got complicated. He needed to make a big risk.

‘Did Diego write in the journal or not.’

It was all up to this moment, if he chose not to write something about the teachers being tired and it being Friday, then his whole plot, all of his plans. They all came down to one thing. Was is worth the risk? All the other students were talking about it, it was too close to be a coincidence. Pete uncapped his pen and proceeded to write a close to Diego’s handwriting as possible. Though he wasn’t certain of what it looked like, he imagined it wasn’t terribly hard to reproduce. He wrote , with a simple grin, “all the teachers decide to give the students a free day because it is Friday .

With this created, Pete was ready trade out the notebook for the shadowy diary. He slowly came over the rest of the coven, and hid the journal inside of his binder and he proceeded to sit down with them in the history section.

(OoC: Let’s have some fun shall we?)

Thank you based Turpoo

(I get what you're saying Vampire. Maybe make it so only some agreed between themselves. I just needed a reason, and was trying to make it seem like they didn't do it spontaneously

Yes she would come with the group, but I'm going to explain her being so quiet because of my busy-ness and time passing.

Also, I dislike the corruption thing, but that's just me and you're the GM)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Friday

Calculus class ended and I moved to English after logging off AL. The substitute introduced himself as Mr Jacobs and also gave us a free period. I shrugged and pulled out my phone to play AL again, being quiet and sitting between Luc and Diego. I had my Bluetooth on my right ear and could hear what was going on with my left. Diego had slyly admitted with his face language that it was his fault that we had free periods. Underhanded, but devious.

At the mention of "research material" I winked at the others, catching on and following along to the library. The librarian took a look at the game on my phone and I quickly pointed to my Bluetooth that there was no sound coming from the phone, and was waved on that it was ok. I played AL and followed along with the group to the history section.

Pete moved over to us as if from nowhere. Now what's he doing? Suspicious guy is suspicious. I picked my head up from the game slightly and tried to keep one eye on his hands. He wasn't going to pull anything sneaky on my slightly game absorbed watch.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 23rd April 2013 at 10:40 AM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- 2nd Period, Library

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

2nd Period- English w/ Mr. Warden Mr. Jacobs (At the Librar)

Diego ended up following Luc and Karai into the library, having a death grip on the journal, hidden away safely. Diego just followed under the assumption of going to the library and stood quietly until he waited there with Luc and Karai. He liked being around his friends, though his worry of the journal still weighed in on his mind. He felt it... the temptation... grow slightly stronger everyday... He had confidence they would all pull through and be able to turn this into a good thing.

However, his queit joy turned to suspicion, angr and dread.

It was Pete.

Diego doesn't trust Pete, at all.

How did he know they were here?

Diego kept the journal close to him. "So, as you all noticed, I did give us more or less a free day," Diego said. His eyes did not leave the Journal at all.

"How did you know we were here, Pete?" Diego pointed out. Part of Diego wished that Pete would reveal his psychosis so he could ship him off to a (nice) asylum and not be worried.

He wasn't sure if he had it in him to kill

At least not yet...

Anyways, he had no intention of giving the book up just yet. He still had plans and Pete's presence troubled him. He needed to help Karai get vengence against Becky for starters...

(Nythe: Okay, thanks for trying.)

(Bron: Well, originally I envisioned this RPG as being darker, and to be fair, your character is the only one with truly dark ambitions.)

[B]Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Friday

Schedule
    Lunch

Luc and the others picked some books off the shelf, pretty much at random, then went and sat down at the far table. Karai kept to her phone pretty much the whole time, but Luc was pretty sure by the way she was acting that she wasn’t texting, though she couldn’t be sure what she was doing without looking at the screen.

Surprisingly, they were joined by Pete. Luc hadn’t even known he was around. Karai even looked up from her absorbing phone activity to acknowledge his presence.

"So, as you all noticed, I did give us more or less a free day," started Diego, eyeing Pete, "How did you know we were here, Pete?

“Yes, we did,” replied Luc softly to Diego’s first remark. Only Pete could answer the second part to any relevant purpose. She smiled opening her history book, it was something about the Roman Empire, “I think that was a pretty useful move… even if you didn’t consult the rest of us. We probably need to allow for those sorts of decisions in our pact… assuming we make one.”

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
    2. Physics - Mr. Filarski (Library)
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark

"How did you know we were here, Pete?” Asked Diego with a solemn expression on his face. Pete was confused. “I hadn’t actually known you were coming to the library, sheer coincidence. Filarski’s kid is sick or something so we’re down here. I simply came over because I thought we were going to talk.” Pete said calmly, but not overly suspicious He looked around. Diego still held the journal, and then Pete realized his plan wouldn’t be as easy as he thought. His black spiral bound notebook looked nothing at like what the journal did, which was upsetting. However, he still had to get the journal somehow, convincing others to use didn’t seem to work, as no one would give it to him, and he couldn’t take it from them, as their trust would be lost. This was difficult.

“I get the feeling you don’t trust me, which is a pity, I’ve done nothing wrong. Is this not true? I mean, I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you don’t trust me, at least tell me so I can make it up to you. I feel really bad, because it seems like you three have your group, and then I’m that creepy guy who scares all of you” Pete said as sympathetically as he could. It took some pretty good acting to fake most of what he said, and the only true thing he really said that he felt like the others were giving him the cold shoulder.

‘Now, naturally, this would be the part of the story where I enact some sort of fury, and steal the notebook from them... but that.. would be... bad.. I mean... what am I supposed to do... I can’t get them to give it to me... I can’t take it from them... stalemate much? ugh... they’re no fun...’ Pete allowed his mind wander as he watched the others just sort of try to decide on what to do with the book. ‘Why can’t they something, ANYTHING. It’s like they really don’t want anything to be bad and make a utopia.... ugh...’

“Dang it guys...” Pete said after some conversation, “can’t we just write something in it? Anything?”

(OoC: Sorry, I thought I posted this earlier)
    Last edited by 725roy; 28th April 2013 at 6:12 PM.

Thank you based Turpoo

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- 2nd Period, Library

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

2nd Period- English w/ Mr. Warden Mr. Jacobs (At the Librar)
    Diego looked to Pete with suspicion. His instincts continued to grate at him not to trust him. While he supposedly showed no reason not to trust him, something about him was not right. He didn't want to be the one to say anything either.

While he wanted Pete to make a reaction, he had no desire to get himself into trouble. He needed a way to get Pete to reveal himself. However, he wasn't sure how to do that. Diego just kept his death grip on the Journal. However, he didn't trust Pete.

He sees no reason to trust Pete.

"You seem pretty eager to get thr Journal, Pete," Diego noted suspiciously.

"And what should be our next move?" Diego decided to ask the group.

(Everyone: Okay, everyone, so let’s make these are final library posts. Now that the non-covens have all dropped out, we don’t need to worry about how fast or slow we go, as long as we agree, but I’ve gotten signals [and stalked enough to know] that it’s time to move on)

[B]Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar [C]
    Friday

Schedule
    Lunch

Pete made a speech about how not suspicious and creepy he was. Luc really wished he hadn’t. It sounded like he was reading from historic script. Making speeches like that makes you look creepy and suspicious.

Then he said something Luc was interested in, “Dang it guys… can’t we just [write] something in it? Anything?”

Diego berated his eagerness before agreeing that they need to make a move. But what? Ideas flooded Luc’s mind. Luc babbled, “Well, we can do anything we want can’t we? We could cancel cheer squad practice, or get them rained on. - Don’t forget to write in Becky getting what’s coming to her. - We could have the science lab blow up… that probably isn’t a good idea. But we could do anything we want! Seven minutes in heaven with your crush, locked in the school supply closet! Get your parents better jobs!”

Luc paused, she was getting too loud. The librarian would overhear her if she spoke much louder. She took a breath and snickered in a lower voice, “You know what I want to see? Let’s make it so Miss Caramel has a wardrobe malfunction next period!”

(DVB: You got the journal, you get to decide what goes through.)

(She does have dark intentions, but only against certain people. She's not out to kill randoms and go on a rampage of 'so and so suddenly dies' though.

And yea, I wish there had been something more to do for NC besides be potential victims. That could have been better designed, but it seems to be the nature of the beast so to speak)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Friday

I looked up from my dungeon crawling mayhem. "Uh, yea, Pete I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time believing you're not trying to be weird. You've been acting weird for a while now. We don't particularly hate you or anything, but I've just been feeling a certain oddness from you since Lunch yesterday and even before that, with what you said. On top of that wanting to pass the Journal around makes me think you might use it to do bad stuff to us it if you did get it. So I'm sorry, but I think you're not trustworthy with it." I had to log off AL for a bit, because at that point I got a text from a person I hadn't expected because we hadn't talked since last year. It was from Ted Richton, the Captain of the Football team. As his last name implied, he was the richest person in the school and his parents owned an extravagant mansion. He was going to public school because he didn't want to wear the uniforms most private schools forced on their students.

You used to be popular Karai, and that qualifies you for certain things. Things your current friends wouldn't qualify for on their own. At Lunch I will be announcing something cool. I hope you decide to show up this time, with or without them.

I looked up from my phone at the others discussing what to write. "Hmm, let's hold off on Becky for now, as much as I'd like to see her get served. If Ted is announcing what I think he will, we should definitely write in the Journal after the announcement and not before. And as much as I'd love to see Ms. Caramel's coconuts finally escape, doesn't the Journal take 24 hours to work? Since when can it make stuff happen immediately?"

"Also, I dunno about you guys, but I could really go for some money. Why don't we all make our parents win a lottery? Not all at once of course, but weekly or something. There's a Power Ball drawing in a couple of days, and those prizes are usually bigger than the other lotteries." I was still looking at Pete and his hands. It he did what I think he wanted to do, I'd see it. I then went back to playing Arcane Legends behind the facade of a book on Gladiators. With one eye on his hands, of course.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 28th April 2013 at 6:36 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast