Schedule
    1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    3. US History - Miss Caramel
    ---Lunch---
    4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
    6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

2nd Period- English w/ Mr. Warden Mr. Jacobs (At the Library)
    “Well, we can do anything we want can’t we? We could cancel cheer squad practice, or get them rained on. - Don’t forget to write in Becky getting what’s coming to her. - We could have the science lab blow up… that probably isn’t a good idea. But we could do anything we want! Seven minutes in heaven with your crush, locked in the school supply closet! Get your parents better jobs!”

Diego listened to some of Luc's suggestions. He was not in favor of either of those as they served no point and the science lab was dangerous. The last two... well, the last one was one he needed to keep in mind. He then heard the suggestion for Ms. Caramel. He raised his eyebrow on that one.

He then turned to Karai to hear her explanation for why they didn't trust Pete. He was glad she was able to put it into better words than he could currently.

"Hmm, let's hold off on Becky for now, as much as I'd like to see her get served. If Ted is announcing what I think he will, we should definitely write in the Journal after the announcement and not before. And as much as I'd love to see Ms. Caramel's coconuts finally escape, doesn't the Journal take 24 hours to work? Since when can it make stuff happen immediately?" Karai stated.

Diego knew Ted. They talked one another occasionally, though they were just aquiantances. He wodnered what he was planning? He then looked about the time limit.

"Well, I am not sure about the time limit thing, but you guys want to see Ms. Caramel's... cleavage come out?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Also, I dunno about you guys, but I could really go for some money. Why don't we all make our parents win a lottery? Not all at once of course, but weekly or something. There's a Power Ball drawing in a couple of days, and those prizes are usually bigger than the other lotteries," Karai asked once more.

Diego looked at her. Great minds think alike. "Well, then I guess I can do that. I'll just have to figure out when to do that. But besides the lottery, I guess there isn;t much besides the planned vengence against Becky and for Ms. Caramel's cleavage showing. Just remember. This was you girls' idea," Diego said. He didn't want them thinking bad of him.

He was already pretty screwed up in that department as it were.

Now Diego knew that he didn't sign up for the Power Ball lottery, but a different one.

• Have Karai's mother win the big Powerball lottery in a couple of days.
    • Have Ms. Caramel's clevage spill out in the middle of class today and NOT get in trouble for it.

"There, per your request Luc, Ms Caramel will have her wardrobe malfunction. Now I think its time for class," Diego noted as he heard the bell ring and went to History, knowing they wouldn't be doing anything and a surprise for them.

3rd Period- US History w/ Miss Caramel

Diego had checked out a few books from the library as a way to pass the time. He heard the usual announcement and began reading.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

(The journal works in within a 24 hr period, this means you can write something 1 second before it should happen, or up to 24 hours before it should happens. The Coven group is already supposed to understand this.)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

Schedule
    1. Chemistry - Mrs. Black
    2. English - Mr. Warden / Mr. Jacobs
    Lunch
    5. Trigonometry - Mr. Lark

Luc was a bit surprised to hear Ted wanted Karai to hear the party announcement, considering he hadn’t talked to her since the photo incident. She then commented on making their parents win the lottery. Luc smiled, heck yeah, some money would be nice.

Diego agreed and wrote down two things, reminding them that the Miss Caramel thing was their idea. Luc wasn’t going to deny that, Miss Caramel was hot. Then he got up to go to History class, seeing as the bell rang. Wait! You forgot the blood! Luc left the library book behind as she followed him. She couldn’t add blood while he was checking out books, or while they were in the hall, that would be suspicious.

Miss Caramel greeted each of them in the same cheerful, bosom bouncing manner she usually did. Luc noted that her shirt was as tight as ever. Oh, did those babies want to be free. Then Miss Caramel announced that because they’d done so well on last week’s pop quiz, that she was giving them a free day.

Luc sat down, and under the cover of her desk unclipped a safety pin from her pants. Around her, other students were practically partying, with Miss Caramel encouraging them too. All the chaos would make this easy enough.

Luc got up and moved over to Diego’s desk. She slipped the safety pin into his desk’s pencil tray under the guise of setting down a hand while she talked to him, “Hey, I noticed you forgot to make that last note at the library. Guess the bell took you by surprise.”

She knew he’d get the hint, she turned around, but stayed in front of his desk to help block any onlookers’ view of what he was doing. She should probably help distract any potential onlookers too. Quickly she commented to one of the girls near them, “Hey Tiffany, you got any CDs with you? This party could use some music.”
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- 2nd Period -> 3rd Period

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Diego had been doing his best to ignore the chaos while reading though he noticed Luc had been trying to tell him something. She had given a safety pin. He knew what he had to do. He just forgotten about it in the library,

He took a break and quickly did it, add the blood needed for the two things to work. He then kept the Journal close to him, but outta sight of the others. He then went back to reading and making sure he wouldn't get any blood on the books. He had wondered why Ted wanted to talk to Karai, though knowing him as a rich kid, probably a party. Diego usually didn't get invited to parties. It was not out of spite, though more that it just didn't occur to people he wanted to go. He didn't know them personally that well for them to consider it or that he was just naturally in the background.

Ah well.

However, he was a bit worried. Why now invite Karai, despite the mishaps from the Picture incident? He clenched his fists. He couldn't wait to make Becky pay. He then wondered about the others. His dad would get the lottery soon. He knew that it would go to maintenance and improvements on the house (his mom always wanted a granite kitchen), money toward the family back in Mexico and college funds and such. Diego doubted that the lifestyle would change, albeit just be able to go Mexico more often.

He wondered what the others would use the money for.
    Last edited by DVB; 29th April 2013 at 1:56 PM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Schedule
    1. English Lit. - Ms. Prillwitz
    2. Physics - Mr. Filarski (Library)
    3. US History - Ms. Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark
    5. Logic and Critical Thinking - Mrs. Johnson

Pete made his way, alone, to Ms. Caramel’s room where he would simply sit and wait. He remembered what everyone had decided to write about in the journal, and for once, he wasn’t too upset with what they wrote. as he walked towards the door, Ms. Caramel greeted him with her ever-tight blouse; her breasts dying to break free of their prison. He quickly found his way to his graffiti stained desk, and sat down. He prepared himself for Ms. Caramel’s “excuse” to not do work that day, and it came to that since everyone had done so well on their pop quizzes, they’d have a free day.

Pete looked around and noticed Luc slowly, but secretly slide a pin to Diego. Pete knew all too well what was coming. Diego hadn’t pricked his finger so, when the bell rang, he never put the blood on the page. Pete, bored out of his mind with the whole free day, decided to read. The new book was A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, and Pete was at the part where Dr. Manette was recalling the time where he practiced on a man who had been stabbed; It was getting good too.

(OoC: I’ve got nothing really to work with right now other than waiting, other than maybe interacting. If I’m not posting as often as the rest of you, it’s because I’m uber busy with school, DVB knows what I'm talking about, and I can’t make posts generally more than once a day)

Thank you based Turpoo

(Okay, this post is one of the reasons this RPG was Rated-R, so player or not, you’ve been warned.)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

Schedule
    Lunch

Tiffany replied to Luc’s question, “Heck yeah!” and picked up her messenger bag. But of course, Luc already knew Tiffany listened to any music she could get her hands on. Tiffany pulled several CDs out of the bag, she had everything from NIN and Metalica to the latest Beiber release. She selected a pop music band’s CD and walked over to Miss Caramel’s computer. Luc watched as she slipped the CD in and turned up the computer’s volume to max. It wasn’t very loud, but that was probably okay, considering it wasn’t really the sort of music Luc liked anyways.

Luc glanced over her shoulder. Diego was putting the journal away and returning to his reading. Snooze. Not that these were the sort of people she wanted to party with either, but things were about to get exciting. She looked around, Pete was reading as well.

Some of the students were playing games, a few mock danced to the crummy music briefly, but this certainly wasn’t Prom. Not that Luc would know, she never bothered to go to school dances.

Some jock told a naughty joke. Everyone around him laughed, even Miss Caramel. So of course, one of his buddies had to one-up him, and tell a naughtier joke.

What happened next, happened extremely fast. Miss Caramel’s resulting laughter put excess stress on her already taxed bra. When it snapped, that put excess pressure on her shirt’s second and third buttons (the first button wasn’t fastened). The second button flew off and plinked against the ceiling, ricocheting across the room, then the third button spun out and smacked one of the jokester jocks in the forehead. It all took less than a second.

Miss Caramel shrieked in embarrassment, realizing the whole class had just gotten a eyeful of her melons bouncing around, and turned around to try and fix the problem. After realizing she couldn’t fix the bra, she fumbled with the shirt, “Oh no! Oh no! The buttons are gone!”

The class’ reactions were mixed. Luc heard some of the guys whispering excitedly and a couple of ditzy girls shouting, “Oh my gosh!” over and over again.

Luc felt a strange mix of glee and guilt. She unfastened another safety pin from her pants as walked forward to Miss Caramel. She held out the pin, “Here, Miss Caramel. I’ve got some safety pins.”

“Oh, thank you,” replied Miss Caramel in a weak voice as she reached back to take the pin. One of the less evil cheerleaders came up next to Luc and tried to comfort Miss Caramel, “It’s okay Miss Caramel. Accidents happen, we all know that. None of us would ever embarrass you by telling anyone, you’re our favorite teacher.”

“Is that true?” sniffled Miss Caramel.

“Of course it is,” remarked Luc without considering whether or not it was actually true. She was too busy sneaking a peek over Miss Caramel’s shoulder. Behind them, several of the students made comments of agreement, though they didn’t all sound sincere.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- 3rd Period

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Diego had been reading and trying to shut out the noise of all the partying going on. It was almost lunch time and he couldn't wait. He was getting hungry. Furthermore, it would be time to see if his little experiement worked.

He was in the mood for some ice cream after all.

He saw some of the jock began telling jokes and he looked up to see the events that had been set in motion play out.

The laughter causes Miss Caramel's buttons to snap and for her shrit to open, giving everyone a view of her melons.

Diego looked around to see some of the guys excited and some of the girls whispering. He turned to see Luc give some of her safety pins to Miss Caramel so she could use to cover herself.

That was nice of her.

Diego looked. He saw a flash of a camera phone possibly. That meant she might get blackmailed. However, the entire class wold be against him or her, not to mention that she has tenure to protect her.

Diego simply waited for lunch to come.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
    Friday

Of course he had forgotten to prick his finger and bleed on the page. Of course. The bell rang and there was no time.

So we headed off to History with Ms. Caramel, and she announced we had a free period because of doing great on pop quizzes last week. Can't say I was surprised anymore, since Diego had admitted to hexing all the teachers into it. Part of me was really looking forward to her boobs popping out, though. And he didn't disappoint. This time I was to the right of Diego, not in the middle, and Luc passed him what I had noticed to be a pin so he could bleed on the page. Terrific.

So we had music and jocks telling jokes, and then it happened. I had been starring almost dreamily at Ms. Caramel hoping for it to happen and had almost passed out when it did. I heard a definite pop which had to have been her bra, then another two pops as her buttons ricochet around the room. She tried to fix it but we had all gotten a nice and long flash of her boobs. I heard a camera sound behind me, and decided to join in. Quickly I whipped out my phone and also took a picture of her exposed boobs. Just felt like it. They were so huge, at least a F cup if not bigger. And I thought my DD was big. We had all known that she had a huge pair, but not exactly how big. She quickly turned away to fix it with pins from Luc after being comforted.

I played AL with my Bluetooth on my right ear and listened to the "party" music with my left for the rest of the period.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- 3rd Period

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Diego turned to see what Karai was doing throughout all of this. He sweatdropped when he saw that she took a picture of Miss Caramel's coconuts. He wondered why, but he realized it wasn't any of his business. Anyway, he heard the bell rang for Lunch. He took the Journal and walked to the lunch room. He was excited.

After all, he was hungry, it had one of his favorite lunch specials- fish nuggets and macaroni and cheese. Beyond that, it was time to see if his sneaky trick could work, resulting in everyone getting free ice cream.

He licked his lips in anticipation.

Lunch

Diego was pretty happy. First of all, he ended up getting his fish and mac and cheese along with a side of fries, a fruit cup and a carton of milk. To top of it off however, the school was in fact offering free ice cream.

Diego sat down at their usual table and waiting for the others. He went with the Triple Chocolate Brownie Giant King Cone. He dug into his lunch.
    Last edited by DVB; 30th April 2013 at 5:59 AM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

Schedule
    Lunch

The rest of third period was uneventful. Miss Caramel thanked Luc and the cheerleader (whose name Luc had never bothered to learn), then spent the rest of the period sitting shyly behind her desk.

Once the bell rang they all headed for Lunch. Luc would rather hid away is some quite spot like they’d done their first day with the journal, but Karai had gotten a text that something ‘epic’ was about to go down. Yawn, the popular kids were so dramatic.

She might have wondered what Ted’s big announcement was going to be, except for pretty much the whole school knew he’d been planning a party.

Lunch

The day’s special was fish nuggets and macaroni. Yuck, decided Luc, opting just to accept a free Oreo bar and go sit with the others (she’s so picky).

She unwrapped her frozen treat and took a tiny savoring bit, while watching as Diego bolted down his mosaic fish and instant pasta. Guys will eat anything.

She pondered what they should do with the journal next. Third period had been a blast. What else could they do to make thing more fun around here? This free ice cream was nice, and on the free day Diego had set up too! (since no one but Diego knows he set up the ice cream) Luc glanced across the table at Diego, dropping a hint, “I hope there’ll be enough ice cream leftover for Monday too.”

(This will be my last post for the evening and maybe for a while, but just wanted to get this done)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Friday

The bell rang and we were headed off to Lunch. I was indifferent to the whole thing, and had just finished a grind session in AL anyway. I put my phone away, checked my over the shoulder bag had everything in it still including my laptop, and followed the others to Lunch. The line moved kinda briskly, and I saw today was fish nuggets and macaroni. And ice cream? What madness is this? Did Ted pay for this or something? I'd have to work extra super hard tonight on my home gym, but I decided to dine like a queen.

When it was my turn I got my big serving of fish and macaroni with a carton of chocolate milk and a serving of fries, along with a six pack of Chocolate Eclair, and a six pack of Oreo. I also had like twenty ketchup packets to smother my food in. They loaned me a small cooler with an ice pack in it to make sure the ice cream didn't melt before I ate it. I carried the tray in my left hand and the cooler in my right by the handle.

I got to our usual table to find Luc and Diego already there. Diego seemed to be wolfing down the fish and macaroni like a maniac, while Luc was casually eating just one Oreo. Does she eat at all? "Luc there is such a thing as eating too little, unless you don't have a home gym, then maybe you can't eat like I do." I patted her on the shoulder lightly as I went to the other side of the table to sit down opposite them.

"Really, you guys. You're thinking too small. Free ice cream is free ice cream. If Ted paid off the lunch ladies to have free ice cream, I'm sure there's enough for everybody to take a lot. Like the way I did." I said, sitting down and pointing to the loaned cooler. "Still though, I agree we should try to make sure there's some left over for Monday." I winked at Diego as I started to wolf down my fish nuggets, fries, and macaroni, to be able to move to the desert.

I basically covered my food in the ketchup and was just half way through the fish and macaroni when there was a bugle sound. The lunchroom quickly quieted and most everybody was looking toward the source of the bugle. It was Ted with his butler. Ted was wearing a very expensive looking white silk shirt with a crown of all things on his brown head of hair. He wore jeans that seemed to gleam in the light, and probably they were really expensive too. He also wore the latest pair of sneakers probably. You know, the kind rich guys pay like 800 dollars for, wear for a week, then buy a new one to be in style the next week. His white skin was flawless and also gleamed in the light of the room. Probably used a lot of moisturizer and Proactiv. He was tall, about 7 feet with large muscles that made my vision fog up for a second before I shook my head. I had probably turned red. It took me all of five seconds to analyze him. The butler on the other hand was in his 40s and wasn't too interesting, wearing a suit and tie. He started to speak.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Master Richton has an announcement." He said with a gruff voice, accenting the A in master.

"What's the meaning of this?" Inquired the security guard on duty. Ted waved a hand to him, signaling that if he shut up there might be a bribe in it for him after school. Oh jeez. I caught that immediately.

"Yes, well. Let's get down to it. Most of you probably already have guessed at this, and some of you have been notified in advance." I could swear he looked at me. "I'll be hosting a party at my family's mansion in the center of town tomorrow. Dancing to music played by a live band (Somebody feel free to use a real life band name), almost any food you can possibly imagine, drinks regardless of age restrictions, an Olympic size pool, and a game room. The mansion also has extra empty rooms for 'special meetings' if you know what I mean." I could swear he looked at me again and winked. "The works basically. If you're popular or once were popular, you will be getting an invite. If you're not popular, don't fall into the popularity tiers, or are a Sophomore or a Freshman, don't fret. I'll be giving out gold colored invites to twenty people, entitling them to bring up to fifty friends or acquaintances with them. If you walk in with a gold invite holder, you will be allowed in. Party starts at 8pm tomorrow, and ends at noon Sunday." Ted announced, walking around the large lunchroom and carrying a small megaphone so he could be heard by everyone. He then bowed and started to hand out invites, walking up to our table first.

He held out a gold colored invite for me. "Karai, you're invited to my party. Bring anybody you like." He then grabbed my left hand and kissed it. We used to date. I honestly forgot why it didn't work out with him, and I think he did too. He still acted like a gentleman to me, maybe a little too much.

My vision blurred a little and I felt warm in the face. "Thank you Ted. My friends can come too, right? You're not banning anybody?"

"Of course not. Be sure you wear a swimsuit if you want to use the pool though. Actually, I insist." He winked at me as he kissed my hand again and let it go when I accepted the gold colored invite with my right. He went off to hand out more invites.

And I was mobbed by people asking me to let them in. It was a simple answer, really. "I make no promises. Show up when I show up, and I will let you come in with me. Now leave us alone please, or I will just take my immediate and real friends with me." The crowd left us just as quickly as it gathered, getting the hint.

I went back to wolfing down my fish nuggets, fries, and macaroni, then started to bite into a Chocolate Eclair.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 30th April 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- Lunch

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Lunch

Diego was pretty happy. After all, his hidden gambit worked. He turned to Karai, maybe he could tell her. But privately, later on. He saw that Luc once more was eating little. "It isn't bad to eat," he muttered to her. He was using ketchup with his fish nuggets as he also enjoyed the mac and cheese, the fruit and the fries so he could get to the ice cream.

"Really, you guys. You're thinking too small. Free ice cream is free ice cream. If Ted paid off the lunch ladies to have free ice cream, I'm sure there's enough for everybody to take a lot. Like the way I did." Karai told them before she and Luc asked him to have this occur. Diego didn't see much of a problem so he decided to do it later.

Diego then heard a bugle. He turned around to see who it was; it us Ted with his butler. Ted was wearing a very expensive looking white silk shirt with a crown of all things on his brown head of hair. He wore jeans that seemed to gleam in the light, and probably they were really expensive too. He also wore the latest pair of sneakers probably.Ted was something like the big man on campus. Diego didn't have a probem with him. He then turned to see his butler say something. A secruity guard was gonna get involved, but the implication of a bribe shut him up.

"Hear ye, hear ye. Master Richton has an announcement." He said with a gruff voice, accenting the A in master.

"Yes, well. Let's get down to it. Most of you probably already have guessed at this, and some of you have been notified in advance," Ted announced, as he looked at Karai. Diego suddenly stopped eating.

"I'll be hosting a party at my family's mansion in the center of town tomorrow. Dancing to music played by a live band, deadmau5, almost any food you can possibly imagine, drinks regardless of age restrictions, an Olympic size pool, and a game room. The mansion also has extra empty rooms for 'special meetings' if you know what I mean," Ted said, winking at Karai when he said the last part.

Oh.

HELL.

NOOO!!!

Diego tightened his fists extremely, but beyond that, showed no other sign of him being angry.

"The works basically. If you're popular or once were popular, you will be getting an invite. If you're not popular, don't fall into the popularity tiers, or are a Sophomore or a Freshman, don't fret. I'll be giving out gold colored invites to twenty people, entitling them to bring up to fifty friends or acquaintances with them. If you walk in with a gold invite holder, you will be allowed in. Party starts at 8pm tomorrow, and ends at noon Sunday." Ted announced, walking around the large lunchroom and carrying a small megaphone so he could be heard by everyone. He then bowed and started to hand out invites, walking up to our table first.

"Karai, you're invited to my party. Bring anybody you like." He then grabbed Karai's hand and kissed it. Diego's eye twitched. He took a deep breath. He turned to Karai.

"Thank you Ted. My friends can come too, right? You're not banning anybody?"

Diego felt himself relax now.

"Of course not. Be sure you wear a swimsuit if you want to use the pool though. Actually, I insist." He then winked at her and kissed her hand.

And he was pissed off again, but not as much now.

He then saw people come and ask her, but she then got them to back off. Diego looked. "I don't have any plans. So I would like to come," he told Karai. He looked in thought.
    Last edited by DVB; 30th April 2013 at 9:08 PM.

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

(OoC: Time to catch up)

Schedule
    1. English Lit. - Ms. Prillwitz
    2. Physics - Mr. Filarski (Library)
    3. US History - Ms. Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Calculus - Mr. Lark
    5. Logic and Critical Thinking - Mrs. Johnson

‘That was.. good.’ Pete thought to himself as he walked to Lunch. Just before, Ms. Caramel’s voluptuous breasts had fallen right out of her shirt. Luckily the class had covered for her, so she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. Pete simply walked to lunch, got in line, and decided to opt out on fish and mac and cheese, he felt they really didn’t well together. The whole lunch room smelled quite dreadful with the lingering smell of fish and boiling water. Instead Pete, being incredibly picky for one, simply decided to grab a giant neapolitan sandwich.

He joined the rest of the coven at where they were sitting and he began to gnaw on his sandwich, making sure not to get numb teeth. “I hope there’ll be enough ice cream leftover for Monday too.” said Luc turning to look at Diego. diego had probably written that everyone got ice cream today too. "Really, you guys. You're thinking too small. Free ice cream is free ice cream. If Ted paid off the lunch ladies to have free ice cream, I'm sure there's enough for everybody to take a lot. Like the way I did." said Karai, thinking her old flame had paid for all of the ice cream, "Still though, I agree we should try to make sure there's some left over for Monday." she said, winking.

He was halfway through his ice cream bar when he saw probably the thing he least expected during lunch. There was Ted, the burly, tall and most importantly, rich. His butler had accompanied him and proceeded to say: "Hear ye, hear ye. Master Richton has an announcement."

"Yes, well. Let's get down to it. Most of you probably already have guessed at this, and some of you have been notified in advance. I'll be hosting a party at my family's mansion in the center of town tomorrow. Dancing to music played by a live band, almost any food you can possibly imagine, drinks regardless of age restrictions, an Olympic size pool, and a game room. The mansion also has empty rooms for 'special meetings' if you know what I mean. The works basically. If you're popular or once were popular, you will be getting an invite. If you're not popular, don't fall into the popularity tiers, or are a Sophomore or a Freshman, don't fret. I'll be giving out gold colored invites to twenty people, entitling them to bring up to fifty friends or acquaintances with them. If you walk in with a gold invite holder, you will be allowed in." Ted announced

Ted then came right over to their table and proceeded to talk to his dear Karai. Pete noticed him kiss Karai’s hand and give her a golden ticket, and instantly his mind was rushing.

‘A party? At a rich person’s house? Oh man, I don’t doubt Karai picking the coven members to go with her... but still... what could we do...? We COULD take the journal along, but... does.. that risk the secrecy? Oh boy... what to do... maybe... I should... be a hero and save someone from drowning... or something so they owe me... then I could use... them... maybe.... how to put it.... ugh... But what will I do at the party? Maybe I could convince someone drunk to steal a black notebook when no one’s looking...? Perhaps? Keep... my hands clean...’

Pete, though not happy that he would have to think about the other coven members, was happy he would get to go a legitimate party for once.

(OoC, again, I thought that I had posted this earlier, sorry bout that. Ugh I thought I had read that better)
    Last edited by 725roy; 1st May 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Thank you based Turpoo

(Bron: There are so many unrealistic things about your post... Are you a fan of Danny Phantom and/or Fairly Odd Parents? ’cause that’s exactly how things would have gone down on one of those shows.)

(Pika: I didn’t nudge Diego)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

Schedule
    Lunch

Karai commented on Luc’s eating habits, not so subtly suggesting she exercise instead of limiting what she ate. Luc scowled, she ate, she just only ate what she really wanted. Seriously, there was nothing on Earth was going to get her to eat mosaic fish. Diego jumped in briefly, trying, but failing, to be an encouragement.

Luc was about to make a rude reply when Ted made his over-the-top announcement. Complete with telling them what illegal activities might happen, in front of responsible adults. He followed it up by passing out Gold Invitations, making sure to give Karai hers first, while making suggestive advances. Diego’s expression told Luc a lot. If Ted thought he could get Karai, he had another thing coming.

Luc might have been jealous herself, but she’d rather see Karai and Diego together than with anyone else.

Diego commented that he was going to the party. No surprise there. Pete just kind of sat there, he looked like he was thinking.

Luc took another bite of ice cream while she considered things. She was suspicious of this party in a way, she knew Ted knew she’d invite her Coven friends. She looked over the top edge of her ice cream, speaking softly, “We should probably take measures to protect ourselves. Diego, I trust you’re smart enough to figure something out.”

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- After Schook

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Pizza Port, After School

After a long free day of doing pretty much nothing, Diego decided thatto meet at Pizza Port. This was essentially your traditional pizza and arcade plce. However, this one was sea themed. Pirates, vikings and other sea-related aspects, this pizza place paid tribute to the sea. It was pretty all right.

"Well, the ice cream was unexpected but fun and the free day I assume you all enjoyed. So, what do we do now? I mean, I'm going to the party with Karai tomorrow?" Diego asked them.

He has the journal with him at all times. He himself didn't know what to write now.

However, at the least, he had insurance.

Even if Pete could get the Journal, he had a way to make sure he could stop if he was going to do anything drastic.

"I mean, we have the vengence against Becky and such. We could do some good or bad with this," Diego muttered as he waited for cheese pizza to be on the buffet.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

After School - Pizza Port

Diego suggested the yall meet up again after school, at some place called Pizza Port, Luc had never been there, but Diego seemed to think they had pretty good pizza so the rest of them agreed.

It turned out to be a buffet style restaurant with a huge arcade and a really confused nautical theme. Caribbean Pirates and Vikings? Pick a theme, any theme, please… Luc wasn’t much of a fan of buffet style either, aside from the germ factor, it picked the pocket of light eaters like herself.

She got herself a small slice of pepperoni and a couple buffalo wings. Sitting down at the table with the others, some of whom were waiting for the buffet to be refreshed with their favorites, she listened as Diego started the meeting. He seemed a bit cocky, "Well, the ice cream was unexpected but fun and the free day I assume you all enjoyed. So, what do we do now? I mean, I'm going to the party with Karai tomorrow?"

“I guess it pretty much goes without saying that we’re going,” agreed Luc, “But like I said, we need some sort of protection. I don’t want to be some pop’s pity project, or end up getting arrested because Ted claims I brought the beer, know what I mean?”

If only they could trust the pop kids…

Then there was Becky. Luc smiled, “I don’t really care what you do to Becky, as long as she’s humiliated.”

Peter 'Pete' Votthed
    Friday

After a VERY uneventful day after lunch, save the buzzing of the future party, Diego suggested that they had all meet at a wacky place called 'Pizza Port'. It had a weird pirate and viking theme, but it had some cool arcade games, and decent pizza, so why not? Pete found himself getting two slices of cheese pizza and two of pepperoni, putting the pieces on top as if they were a sandwich. He quietly walked back to his table where Diego was talking.

"Well, the ice cream was unexpected but fun and the free day I assume you all enjoyed. So, what do we do now? I mean, I'm going to the party with Karai tomorrow?" He said quietly, but his voice had a tint of excitement. "I mean, we have the vengence against Becky and such. We could do some good or bad with this."

“I guess it pretty much goes without saying that we’re going,” responded Luc, “But like I said, we need some sort of protection. I don’t want to be some pop’s pity project, or end up getting arrested because Ted claims I brought the beer, know what I mean?”

Pete thought to himself and quickly came up with a solution while munching on a slice of cheese pizza. He pondered whether he should share it with the rest of the group, but after ten seconds he decided it was worth sharing

"What if, and this is just a thought, we make it so that each one of us sort of... end out on top, so to speak. Like if like Diego and Karai hooked up or something, or maybe even just like making sure no one accused us of trouble? How does that sound?"

(OoC: Short post, hope that's fine)

Thank you based Turpoo

(We talked about that already Vampire, so not gonna say anything else about the realism. I swear I tried to make it realistic.

Also sorry for holding you guys up. I had a crap day today. Didn't feel like doing anything productive, even game playing.)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Friday, After School

The rest of the day was uneventful. I spent each class playing AL, and the tournament in Gym was canceled on account of Mrs. Martin just saying so. I enjoyed my ice cream all the way through classes, and was stuffed when school let out. Diego invited us all to a place called Pizza Port, which I found both funny and weird. Do pizza and pirates go together? I almost got lost following the others.

Diego was excited, and we had all agreed that we were going.

"Diego do you want to make me fat or what?" I joked playfully at him. "No pizza for me, thanks. It's hard to refuse but I gotta eat nothing because I overate at lunch." I went over to the arcades and started playing instead, within earshot of the other so we could still talk.

"But I have to agree with Pete on this one kinda. Let's use the journal to make sure none of us get into any trouble, with the law especially. The others may as well be hauled off to jail, but we would get off scot-free. How's that sound guys?" I spoke over the sounds of the arcade games.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Friday- After Schook

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    ---Lunch---

Pizza Port, After School

“I guess it pretty much goes without saying that we’re going,” Luc began. “But like I said, we need some sort of protection. I don’t want to be some pop’s pity project, or end up getting arrested because Ted claims I brought the beer, know what I mean?” she asked. Diego nodded. He began making plans to write in the Journal. With Becky, Luc smiled and said:

“I don’t really care what you do to Becky, as long as she’s humiliated.”

Diego got a smile after that, but then Pete said something that made Diego look at him as if he was an idiot.

"What if, and this is just a thought, we make it so that each one of us sort of... end out on top, so to speak. Like if like Diego and Karai hooked up or something, or maybe even just like making sure no one accused us of trouble? How does that sound?"

Diego wondered if he misinterpreted what he said before shaking his head and being grateful Karai was not around to hear that. Speaking of, she comes back from the gaming.

"Diego do you want to make me fat or what?" Karai joked to him. "No pizza for me, thanks. It's hard to refuse but I gotta eat nothing because I overate at lunch," she told him. Diego blushed. "N-no. I chose here because of the arcade games you may like," he told her.

"But I have to agree with Pete on this one kinda. Let's use the journal to make sure none of us get into any trouble, with the law especially. The others may as well be hauled off to jail, but we would get off scot-free. How's that sound guys?" she said to them.

"We have to be careful. There are consequences to our actions and if we don't pay attention, they will come to bite us in the ***. I will gurantee we will not get in trouble for anything they might do. Whatever you guys do though, that's your responsability. I'mma look out for you, but don't go looking for trouble," Diego sagely stated as he began thinking what to write.

He sighed as he realized the pricks he would have to do for the blood.

"But its a party. We go to have fun, we watch each other's backs and its all good," Diego told them with a smile.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday 8:00 AM- Vendrix Household

Diego woke up pretty early and began making breakfast. The lottery had come in for them and gave them a nice amount of money for them. It would be used to renovate the house, heck even give Mom the kitchen she always wanted. In the meanwhile, his dad was working regarding potential tax things, and Momwas still asleep.

As Diego began making some pancakes, he wondered what the rest of his friends were doing. While the pancakes were cooking, Diego pricked a finger, wincing, before he proceeded to write in the Journal.

Diego Vendrix, Karai Horoshi, Peter Votthed and Lucy Briar will go to the party and will not be used as scapegoats for any illegal transactions or otherwise problems not solely of their fault.

Diego reread and it semeed good before using the blood. He then remembered what else to put.

Have Becky in a slightly drunken manner, confess that she implanted the false evidence against Karai to ruin her reputation and then have the entire student body find out and act approriately

He hoped that was good enough.

(Bron: I already thought we were done talking about it. Actually it’s kind of sounding like you missed my last post, because Luc suggested protection before Pete.)

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Friday

Pete made a vague comment to the affect of what Luc had been suggesting. It sounded like he was trying to make it into his idea. Use the journal so that they come out on top.

Karai posted herself at an arcade game nearby while the others ate. At lunch she’d criticized Luc’s eating habits and now she was too full of ice cream to have a slice of pizza… She chimed in to agree with Luc and Pete that the journal should be used to protect themselves.

Diego said he would write into the book saying they wouldn’t get in trouble for their actions, but to be responsible anyways, because there are always consequences.

… And to watch each other’s backs. Yeah, that had been the plan for sometime now. Even Pete, who’d been acting funny lately.

Saturday

Luc slept in Saturday morning. She felt groggy when she got up, and her hair was a tangled mess. She tried to motive herself to get up by thinking about the party, but that wasn’t until later.

She edged her way past her dad’s room (remember, she stays with her dad on the weekends) bathrobe in hand, and into the bathroom where she took a hot shower.

After returning to her room and putting on her undergarments and fishnet stockings, she searched through her dresser for the right clothes. It wasn’t formal or anything, but a party was supposed to be a step up from the everyday, wasn’t it? She wasn’t sure, she’d never been to a popular party, only family events and indie concerts.

She pulled out a blood red baby tee with a cute print of a baby bat on it, and one of her nicer pairs of black jeans. Boots, jewelry; chains and spikes, then the jacket with more chains and spikes.

The figure in the mirror looked a lot like she did most day, just a touch less ragged. Something was missing. She pulled out her contact case, and slipped in her red contacts. They weren’t the semi-transparent ones that would make her eyes look brown, but ones with solid irises that would make her look, well, evil.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Friday, After School

So we finished discussing what we would do with the party and agreed on what would be written in the Journal and had a great time at the pizza place. Then we went our separate ways to prepare.

When I came home I weighed myself and spent about 4 hours working off the weight gained from eating like a pig today. Then I laid out my clothes for the party tomorrow.

Saturday

I woke up early right before Saturday morning cartoons. Mom was home but was going out to visit grandma, her mom. Perfect.

"Hey mom?" I called to her from my room to the kitchen.

"Breakfast is already done. Just come and get it. I'll be leaving soon, and will be back in a couple of hours by ten." Said mom, calling to me from the kitchen while I was cleaning up in the bathroom. I had the shower running.

"Mom, can you buy a Power Ball ticket while you're out? Just tell them to give you a random. The drawing is tomorrow as far as I know, so you need to buy it today." I was finishing up and drying off.

"Sure. Any particular reason?" I swear, it's like this woman reads minds that something is odd. I brushed my hair so it didn't look like a mess.

"Uh, no. Just buy a ticket ok?" I called back to her, getting out of the bathroom with the towel around me and wearing my slippers.

"Ok I will." Well phew, that was close. I almost thought she wouldn't buy one. I went back into my room and changed into my underwear for the rest of the day. Mom left to visit grandma and I had the apartment to myself.

I watched TV for most of the morning and into the afternoon. Mom came home around 11am and stayed in her room reading her Russian papers. After cartoons were over I ate and got on the computer to play online games. With my clothes laid out for the party, I was ready for the it.

(Holy crap, that came out so short)

Peter 'Pete' Votthed [C]

Saturday (Morning)

Pete woke up earlier than he usually did on weekends at about 9:15. He rolled out of bed to see his hair had been spiked up due to his bed head. He grabbed a new pair of underwear, and a pair of comfy shorts, and proceeded to go downstairs where he got on the computer. He surfed the internet for about an hour before remembering that he had a party to go to that night. He sauntered back upstairs and found a pair of jeans, and a gray tee-shirt. He figured he didn’t need his jacket that night because it was probably dirty from the week.

At that point in time Pete was pretty much half awake when he noticed one other thing, he hadn’t showered and there was a party that he had to leave for in about 3 to 5 hours. He turned on the water, made sure he felt it to make sure it was to his liking and then stepped in. Like most showers, it was wash, lather, rinse, repeat, apply facial gel to prevent acne breakouts, and then shave. Meanwhile, during all of this, Pete, who normally thought about pressing issues in the shower, had a blank mind. As he simply stood in the bathtub absolutely nothing happened that could be classified as suspicious thoughts. He got out feeling clean and refreshed and ready to take on the day.

Thank you based Turpoo

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday

After some boring small talk with her dad and his girlfriend, Luc headed out for the day. She didn’t have a computer here, and nothing special was happening today… until the party. So she just wandered around until close to time for the party. Visited the library and the cemetery.

Just before 8pm - Party

Luc made her way towards the high end section of town. The houses here were huge. Luc had often wished for a real house, during the week with mom it was annoying being stuck between all the other apartment dwellers, and her dad’s trailer was way too small for three people even if it was just for the weekends. But these houses, these were beyond her imaginings. And, at the end of the road was the biggest house of them all, a literal mansion, all decked out in crepe paper and balloons, with rented bounce houses and giant hamster balls out on the lawn.

Juvenile… but people with money were like that. Bought before they thought. There was alcohol at this party, alcohol and bounce houses don’t mix.

Luc watched the gathering groups head up to the gate seeking admission. She checked around for Karai and the others, Karai was the only reason she was getting in… well, Karai was pretty much the only reason she was going. It’s not like she didn’t know how to sneak alcohol at home.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night

Diego spent most of the day prepping himself while surfing the web, drawing, reading and watching TV. Wasn't much of a bad Saturday. It took a little bit to find the Mansion of Tim's family, but he made it. He took a breath to be there.

Ted's Mansion, Before 8 PM

Diego looked at the large houses with amazement and interest as he used his flashlight to find his friends. He then looked ahead to see Ted's home; a literal mansion, all decked out in crepe paper and balloons, with rented bounce houses and giant hamster balls out on the lawn.

The bounce houses and the giant hamster balls were good. Diego was wondering if he could record some of this crazy stuff for blackmailing purposes.

Diego had saw and ran up to Luc before he took a good look at her. He looked at her more than usual gothy look and the red contact. He raised his eyebrow, but couldn't say anything. He had a duffelbag filled with stuff and his journal was close to him in his jacket.

"Looks like we gotta wait for Pete and Karai," he said.
    Last edited by DVB; 8th May 2013 at 6:09 AM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Outside Party

Luc looked at Diego as he ran up to her with a flashlight and a duffle bag. He looked warm in his jacket. He looked at her in a strange way, eyebrow raised, but didn’t make any indication as to what he was thinking. Instead he pointed out the obvious, "Looks like we gotta wait for Pete and Karai,"

Not like there was much for the two them to do, but small talk. They hung out all the time, so they already knew what was going on with each other, and Diego was going out with Karai so flirting was off the table.

“Yeah, suppose so,” agreed Luc, then she asked laughingly, “What’s with the duffle bag? Do you think Ted’s going to ask you to stay the night?”

Steve Ansell [N-C]
    Friday

All the classes went in a similar manner – the teachers came up with a more or less valid reason for them to have a free lesson. Only in the history class anything noteworthy happened as Miss Caramel’s bra snapped and her shirt buttons flew off exposing her breasts. Luc found some safety pins for Miss Caramel to replace the missing buttons with.

During lunch Steve wandered around school a bit trying to find Laura, but gave up after ten minutes and headed to the school cafeteria. To his surprise, free ice cream was being served with fish and macaroni. Steve took his lunch, found an empty seat and started eating. One of the popular kids announced he was hosting a party on Saturday, but Steve wasn’t really paying attention. He had no intention of attending it.

He was halfway through his lunch when the cell phone in his pocket beeped. It seemed Laura somehow got hold of his number as he received a text message from her saying she was sick with flu. “That’s a shame. Hope you get better soon.” Steve immediately replied.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. After school, Steve went straight home and spent the rest of the day watching TV and surfing the internet.

Saturday

Steve slept in until half past ten, when his mother woke him up. She was planning to go shopping and wanted Steve to come with her to help her with carrying the bags. Steve had no choice but to spend the day standing around shops, dying of boredom.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast