Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Shadow Journal (Rated R) ~RPG Tread~

Peter 'Pete' Votthed

Saturday Night - Outside Party

Pete found himself at the party simply by getting a ride from Brueske, who had his license. He stepped out of the car and looked around. Near the house he saw hamster balls, a bouncy house not to mention, Luc and Diego. They were standing around, most likely waiting for himself and Karai. He walked over to them slowly, readying his mind for any interaction. However, he then thought about something that hadn't crossed his mind in a while. 'Why don't I just not try to pull them over now? What if I don't do anything at all? Like... just... act... NORMAL? Yes... normal.'

Pete approached the two and proceeded to simply say, "I wonder what'll happen when a bunch of drunk people try to bounce around in the bouncy houses. That'll be a lot of fun to watch. But yeah, I'm here."

Thank you based Turpoo

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night

Ted's Mansion, Before 8 PM

“Yeah, suppose so,” agreed Luc, then she asked laughingly, “What’s with the duffle bag? Do you think Ted’s going to ask you to stay the night?”

Diego raised his eyebrow. "No, I just came prepared for the indoor pool as well as a first aid kit and such in case of emerganices. You have to be prepared," Diego explained to her. He wondered where Karai was.

Diego then turned to see Pete.

"I wonder what'll happen when a bunch of drunk people try to bounce around in the bouncy houses. That'll be a lot of fun to watch. But yeah, I'm here." Pete explained.

Diego kept the Journal close to him as he eyed Pete in wariness.

"Well, yeah. If you;re bored, you can wait unti people ar edrunk than offer to drive them home for $20 each or something," Diego suggested to Pete.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Outside Party

Diego’s reply came as some speech about preparedness and unwillingness to wear his swimsuit under his clothes. Or… maybe the bag was where he was keeping the journal?

It wasn’t long before Pete showed up. He expressed an interest in what was going to happen once drunk people took to the bounce houses. A lot of vomit and injuries, that’s what.

Diego beat her to the reply though. Implying Pete could taxi the drunk home.

“Ooh, yeah, so they can throw up in his car?” laughed Luc, after Diego replied. This party was already fun and they hadn’t even gotten in yet.

A group of jocks howled like gorillas as they ran up to the entrance gate. Yeah, this was going to be fun, thought Luc evilly. She hoped Diego had the journal, it might be fun to make a few last minute additions. Luc looked from the group of meatheads to Diego, “…want to?”
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

(ALRIGHT, sincere apologies for the long wait, but I'm back and will not let this die! Anybody who doesn't already know the details and cares to know them, VM me)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    3. US History - Miss Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphicscs - Mr. Yagami
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    6. Gym (Acrobaticsics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
    Karai's apartment, Saturday evening

It was getting time to get dressed for the party and meet the others. I logged off the online game I was playing and shut down my computer. I then wondered what they would think of my choice of clothes. Some of the most risque clothes in my wardrobe were laid out on my bed. Thinking on it, no, THE most risque clothes. I wondered how Diego would react, and if he would need to be resuscitated after seeing me, and what Luc would think.

I stripped out of my regular house underwear and started to put on my bikini. Just barely within beach-legal standards, I had worn it only a couple of times, never to a beach. It was just asking to get raped in public, with no security guards on beaches anyway. At least at this party we would be a group, but what we could do against upperclassmen was unknown even with my training. It was already tied to my size and just had to be pulled on. I looked at myself in the mirror and moved around in it a little. I'd forgotten how incredibly bouncy I was with this as my only support. It was designed to hold tight while covering just the basics so I didn't have a wardrobe malfunction even while running, but the online store I ordered it from still recommended to not run a heck of a lot. Well, obviously.

I sat down and pulled on the jeans (has pockets unlike the picture) I laid out. Not that revealing on their own, but the part that was cut like a bikini bottom attached to the otherwise low cut jean would be just enough to cover my actual bikini. The jeans were very formfitting, but stretchable so even if I gained a couple of pounds I could still fit in them. Too many and they'd start to rip, though. I laid down on my back to pull them on, zipped the side zippers, then tied the "bikini" part of the jeans. I walked around a little in my flipflops to get used to the feeling of wearing the jeans.

Next was the shirt (bottom left). This one was designed to be tied together by default, and otherwise had no buttons to speak of. The pieces of fabric that had to be tied together were the only part of it that extended below my breast area, and the shirt was otherwise a tank top.

Lastly, I put on my shoes. Black with belt straps and a 3 inch wedge heel, they made me feel tall like I could touch the ceiling. I closed the straps and stood up, wobbling a little at the slightly higher altitude and blood rush. I fell back into a sitting position on my bed and had to stand up again. This time after standing up I was fine. It was 7:30pm and the bus to the mansion would take a half hour, just enough time to be on time and/or fashionably late for when they started to let people in. I put my phone in the right jean pocket, and my gold pass in the left. I then pulled out a one-time-use rain cloak from the rain bag by the door. I also took another one for the way back and stuffed the folded 2x2 square in my back right pocket. The cloak would cover me on the bus ride, and I could throw it out when I got there. On the way back I would use the spare.

"Mom, I'm taking the Metrocard ok?" I yelled to her from my room through the hall, through the living room, and into her bedroom where she was still reading papers. I grabbed it and put it in my left pocket.

"Mmmhmmm." She called back, at first not looking up, then sneaking a peek, then seeing what I was wearing. Or rather, covering. "I wish you wouldn't wear those clothes, but you bought them with your own money and I know you'd get really mad if I destroyed them. Do promise you'll call if you get into trouble?"

"Don't worry, I will be fine and will call if something comes up. I called back to her. I returned toward my room, but instead went into the bathroom to comb my hair and put on some lipstick. Then I decided against it. We would be eating, and I'd end up swallowing it anyway. I never liked the taste of lipstick. After finishing combing my hair, I walked out and called "Bye." to mom. I locked the door behind me with a loud click of the lock and put the keys in my left pocket with the gold pass and went out to the bus stop.

~*~*~

The ride was uneventful except for people staring at me wearing a yellow rain cloak when there wasn't a drop of rain for a couple of days. Hey at least this thing wasn't see through. I found the others by the gate to the HUGE front yard, already waiting for me. The hired bouncers at the door had already started to let people in and I was fashionably late by a couple of minutes.

I walked up to them casually and nonchalantly. "Hey." I waved, throwing off the cloak, clumping it up, and throwing it in a nearby street garbage bin. "Shall we?" I motioned the group towards the back of line that was forming to go into the mansion where the real party and the indoor pool were located.

I wondered what they would think of my outfit, if Diego would pass out, and if the boys would have a stick in their pants. The thought of it made me grin to myself. I pulled the gold pass from my left jeans pocket, held it in two fingers, and moved to get in the back of the line.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 16th June 2013 at 5:27 AM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night

Ted's Mansion, 8:05 PM

Diego and the others had been waiting and conversing. Diego suddenly saw random helicopter, probably some news copter shine a light on him for a bit, making seem like a miracle was about to take place.

Apparently, the coincidence was true.

Diego saw Karai arrive and take off the raincloak.

Holy crap.

Diego's brain melted down as he noticed how drop dead gorgeous she was. He then realizes she was too smart to not realize how she looked. SHe did this on purpose.

For him.

Wow... that is quite flattering. DIego blushed even more before he realized the looks she would be getting.

With drunk upperclassman.

No.

NO!

OVER HIS DEAD BODY!

Whatever lust and blush DIego showed was replaceed by a brief moment of paranoid rage before the two manage to balance out for a clam demeanor and DIiego smiled, htough he was blushing.

On the inside, he was planning how to protect Karai.

And how many people will be injured by him for their attempts.

He followed her and smiled at her.

"Wow... you.. look... beautiful? goregous? sexy?" Diego continued complimenting before he realized he was ranting. He still gazed at her though.
    Last edited by DVB; 16th June 2013 at 5:06 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Outside Party

Karai showed up in a yellow poncho, the really thin sort designed by our throw-away society. As suggested, she pulled it off and tossed it into the nearest trash can, “Hey.”

Luc froze for a moment, taking in the sight. An tie-type shirt and expensive custom cut jeans over a tiny bikini. The outfit looked awesome. Luc glanced away as Karai suggested, "Shall we?" realizing that she was obviously wearing this for Diego. Lucky Diego. Luc kind of wished she’d thought to wear something a bit more sexy too, but then, who for?

As they followed Karai over to the entrance line, Diego seemed to realize this too, babbling, “Wow... you.. look... beautiful? gorgeous? sexy?"

Luc looked up from checking out the back of Karai’s jeans. She felt a slight pity for Diego, so she leaned over and whispered in his ear, “Dude, just pick one, and expand on it. You got to play this cool if you want a piece of that.”

Sabotaging any possibilities that she’d get into a relationship with either one of them was a bit painful, but it was better than seeing Karai with Ted or someone stupid like that.

The line was quick and soon they were past the gate, and going up the mansion steps, and through the mahogany and stained-glass double doors. This. Place. Was. Amazing... The interior design, the decorations, the furniture, the hired help, the open bar. People actually could afford to live here? To live like Ted obviously does? So jealous.

“What do you guys want to do?” asked Luc, still trying to take it all in. Trying to figure out what she herself wanted.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Pete Votthed
    Outside The Party

Pete turned around and immediately saw Karai. Her yellow poncho was... cheap, to say the least. He was about to say something when she took it off revealing herself. Pete was instantly thrown off guard by her party attire. She wore a t-shirt tied below the chest and a pair of jeans that were cut just over her bikini. Though Pete couldn't see the top part of the bikini, he presumed it was equally, if not more sexy than the bottom part. Pete also noticed that Luc seemed to be showing signs of angst perhaps that maybe she didn't dress up quite right. As Karai approached them all and Diego went off as if his brain had short circuited.

"Wow... you.. look... beautiful? goregous? sexy?"

Pete rolled his eyes. He knew he wasn't going to be getting anything from Karai so why bother? Diego on the other hand had a reason for being so dumbfounded, his girl friend had just shown up in a string bikini. Pete waited in line patiently, and soon enough, they had gotten inside the party. Luc immediately spoke up asking “What do you guys want to do?” Pete, turned to Diego and asked him in a semi-worried manner, "You DID write in the journal about how nothing bad happens to us right?" He hoped that Diego hadn't just written that 'No one gets arrested" or something simple like that. He then turned to Luc and said, "I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to hit the bouncy house, lots of chaos and screaming, sounds like my kind of deal."

Thank you based Turpoo

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Pete turned to Diego, "You DID write in the journal about how nothing bad happens to us right?" then to Luc, "I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to hit the bouncy house, lots of chaos and screaming, sounds like my kind of deal."

The only thing that stopped Luc from slapping Pete right there, for being so incredibly stupid as to mention the journal out loud in the middle of a party, was the fact that she’d draw more attention to his comment. Instead she resorted to being her usual ‘charming’ self, which wouldn’t get any extra attention at all, “Idiot! You don’t talk about ‘homework’ at a party like this, you want to get thrown out for being a nerd?”

She hoped from the infliction she used in saying homework that Pete would understand that she was referring to the journal. But she wasn’t sure, Pete had been unusually scatterbrained lately. Or maybe he’d always been that way, and she just didn’t notice it before. Some friend she was, if she just never notice.

Luc looked around, “I think I could use a drink.” Punch? Spiked punch? Not even, Ted made it clear they could drink whatever they wanted without question. And, Diego was smart enough to write something that would keep them safe from any harm. Hmm...

OOC: Wow; I really can't keep up... I hope you don't mind if I just skip an entire day; at least I'm getting back into this. By the way: you meant "inflection"...

Jon Teou
    Saturday - Party

He saw the students talking with each other; they had already used the notebook to ensure they'd never be injured by everything.

That's great, but... what types/varieties of repercussions will it have on others' lives?

He saw Pete turn away towards some inflatable castle; he gripped his shoulder and talked to him.

"Hey; Pete!" he shouted; he then turned and talked to him quietly.

"Have a great time and try to make sure everyone stays safe; not just the people you care about... What's right is what's best for everyone. By the way, try not to talk about... it... Anyways, see you around."

He walked across the lawn over by Diego and talked to him shortly before slowly opening up a conversation with Luc.

"You've got your eyes on her; right? Worried anyone might want more than to just lay eyes on her? That's life, huh?... Don't worry; I'll make sure she doesn't take an interest for anyone..." he began to speak quietly. "Anyways, does anyone else know about... it?" he asked him.

"So, Luc," he began saying, "how are-"

He was interrupted suddenly by one of his classmates; it was Catherine.

"Hey, Jon; what are you doing here?!"

"Ha; what about you?" he responded.

"After this is over, would you mind helping me out with my Chemistry homework?" she asked him.

"Not at all; anyways, stay safe." he calmly replied.

He looked back at Luc and turned aside.

"Please tell me you haven't even done anything yet."
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 17th June 2013 at 5:36 PM.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    Richton Estate, Saturday evening

We went in and Diego was so totally drooling over me. I kinda blushed at the complement a little, then told the bouncers to let in any 46 people who came up behind us. I only cared that I got my friends in, really. I noticed Jon in the line waaaay behind us, and he would be getting in on my pass. Both good, and bad. Guy is a bit of a party pooper, and with a 16 hour party that's a lot of party to poop.

We got to where the party proper was happening, in the mansion. The door had real mahogany and expensive looking stained glass windows. Apparently the entire house was free for party-goers to use, as well as the back and front yards with the front yard having those expensive bounce houses and people-sized hamster wheels? Seriously?

I looked around at everything. It was all so expensive. The walls had expensive art pieces, statues and busts of some people sat against various walls, and expensive furniture that probably cost thousands to clean up after a party like this was laid out and already being sat in. Such expensive interior design. Wow, just wow. Were those party decorations painted with real gold dust? This party probably cost at least a million to set up. Of course there were butlers and maids, both handing out various trays of food and attempting to keep the house clean. Yea, that wouldn't work for very long.

“What do you guys want to do?” asked Luc, still trying to take it all in.

Pete went off to play in the bounce house, while Jon decided to talk to the others. "Well, I'm going to check out the bar. Maybe pick up some food and punch. If I know Ted's parties, the band will start playing soon in the backyard." I went off to the humongous open bar with catered food.

There was a rounded U shaped table with a chocolate fountain in the middle. People were dunking various food in it and pigging out. That actually looked delicious. I looked over the food with mouth watering. I would have to spend a good while on my gym after his party was over, seriously. Well, better start with something. I went over to where a butler was cutting up a piece of ham and handing out pieces.

"How much would you like madame?" He addressed me like I was 50, looking bored and trying to hide it. Of course I frowned at the 'madame' comment.

"Gimme a big slice of the steak please, as much as is allowed per person." I winked at him, picking up a knife and fork from a nearby rack on the U shaped table. He cut the piece out for me and laid it out on a big paper plate, to which I nodded, thanking him silently.

I then walked over to the rest of the table and started to pile food on top of the steak. Chicken nuggets, a chicken drumstick with the bones removed, Chinese rolls, french fries, kebabs, corn on the cob, and some other random meats. People were staring at me, naturally. The girl who got as much food as a guy would take. Yea, like I cared. I'm allowed to eat like a guy. There's no rule that says girls can't eat well. Still other people were looking at my outfit and nodding in admiration, maybe with jealousy. I smiled at that. Holding the plate precariously in my left hand, I grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with fruit punch from the punch fountain. Man, Ted had everything and spared no expense. I then carried the plate precariously over to a table and started to eat, just as the band started to play loudly in the backyard. Some people got up and ran out to the back yard, most likely to dance.

Was that deadmau5? Seriously what kind of band calls themselves Dead Mouse? I barely recognized the music.

Meh, at this point I didn't care. I was happily eating when Ted came over. He didn't say anything, just looked me over with a wide grin and watched me eat silently. I nodded to him that I knew he was there before taking a bite out of the drumstick.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 1st July 2013 at 5:17 AM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Richton Estate, 8:15 PM

Diego took in the whole mansion. He admitted it was quite a spectacular sight. From the authentic mahogany doors, to the stain glass windows, to the various pieces of expensive furniture that was all over the place.

The expensive art pieces, statues and busts of some people sat against various walls helped and the party decorations had real gold dust and other examples of the high standard of living. Diego had to admit it was quite impressive. While he enjoyed some of these things, they were not really his style. He was staying by Karai the whole time, not trusting most if any of the party goers outside of his group of friends.

“What do you guys want to do?” asked Luc, still trying to take it all in.

Pete went off to play in the bounce house, while Jon decided to talk to the others. "Well, I'm going to check out the bar. Maybe pick up some food and punch. If I know Ted's parties, the band will start playing soon in the backyard," Karai said as she headed over to the open bar and the food. Diego followed her as he looked at the chocolate fountain and everything else. Diego was relieved for the fast he did today.

He was alongside Karai as she piled food. He did similar with a few slices of pizza, some wings, some fried chicken livers and various others delicious food. He smiled at her. He was going to protect her. No matter what.

Diego raised his eyebrow at hearing Deadmau5. At least the song that played was one of his favorites that he knew.

Diego saw Ted come over. His eyes laid over to him. He was wary of Ted, but he nodded at him nonetheless. "Nice party, very ornate," Diego said as he gave a fake smile at Ted. No one should notice its fake. After all, he had years to practice it.

Yes, PokLedgend, I did mean inflection…

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

As Luc considered the bountiful drink options, Jon joined their group and left to talk to come girls about homework. Wow, Luc knew he was kind of un-cool, but that really lame. Before leaving he commented to Luc, "Please tell me you haven't even done anything yet."

Luc just shrugged at him. The I don’t know what you’re talking about, sort of shrug, because did he really expect them not to use the journal?

Karai and Diego moved over to the buffet and started piling on the food, and what a lot of food there was. Pretty much every party food Luc could think of, and then some. She noticed Diego piling some mysterious looking fried tidbits on top of his pizza and wings. Seriously, does he even look at what he’s about to eat?

Luc approached the bar, and after some hesitation to consider her options ordered a martini. Honestly she wasn’t sure what a martini was like, since she usually only snuck beer and vodka. She spotted Karai and Diego at a table nearby. As she started to walk towards then, they were practically molested by Ted, who was looking at Karai lustfully.

"Nice party, very ornate,” she heard Diego say over politely. Luc took a big sip of her martini. Bitter, but not in a bad way. She took the last seat at the table, giving Ted a half smile.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

"Mmm, yes." Replied Ted to the comments of Luc and Diego. He was staring at me eat with a stare that just felt well, creepy. Then he started to drool.

"Okay Ted seriously, stop it. We're not going out anymore and you're just being creepy now." I said to him, eating some more of the meat I picked up from the table. The meat was tender enough to be able to be eaten with a plastic fork. It made a lot of sense to use disposable utensils, even for this party. They simply didn't have enough utensils for all the partygoers. "Are you hungry? You know you can just have some of the food your caterers brought in?"

Ted shook his head and wiped the drool with his suit sleeve. "Um, sorry. Old times. And yea, I'm hungry. For you. Um, I still like you, and hope you can oblige me a dance or two." He was sweating in the forehead and his face was getting red.

"Only if you stop starting at me and let me eat in peace. Come back in like 20 minutes when I finish eating okay?" I told him, stuffing my face but trying to not be a pig. But if I eat slowly it will waste time I could be spending in the pool or exploring the mansion. Hmmm what to do?

"Alright, don't go anywhere. Or if you do, don't worry I'll still find you." He winked and left, talking to himself. "Guess I'll go check out how people are enjoying the pool."

I turned to the others. "Well, that takes care of Ted. It's his house though, so we can't completely get rid of him, heh. What do you guys wanna do after we eat?" I munched the corn on the cob and moved on to the fries.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th July 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Richton Estate, 8:20 PM

Diego clenched his fists in tranquil fury. The sight of seeing Ted eye Karai like that infuriated him like no other. Diego However, hearing Karai refuse Ted's advance calmed him down a tad. Diego still shot Ted a glare when he asked her to dance. The fact he still liked her slightly worried Karai. However, she no longer showed interest in him anymore, so he was still pretty happy.

Diego saw him go off and eyed him suspiciously. He did not trust him at all. However, once he was gone, he relaxed and was no longer on guard. He let out a breath that he was holding. He needed to remain calm, otherwise he may ruin the party. He looked at everyone else enjoying themselves. He looked at his food. The worry dulled his appetite.

"Well, I'm fine with pretty much anything as long as I'm with you," Diego stated. He didn't trust many of the people here. He just silently ate his food. He wasn't that hungry strangely enough. Though it could just be him worrying. He is more or less fine with doing anything with Karai. He won't drink however. He needed to remain sober in case he needs to help others.

"Though I guess we can go to the pool," Diego suggested. It has been in a while since he swam and he remembered to bring his swimtrunks. Also, he wanted to see Karai in her swimwear.
    Last edited by DVB; 15th July 2013 at 3:06 PM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

“Mmm, yes," replied Ted to Diego, continuing to stare at Karai’s buffet binge. Luc continued sipping her martini and pretending to be unconcerned.

But then Karai lost it. She told Ted he was creepy and whatever it was he wanted, it wasn’t going to happen, all in a way that told Luc she’d been holding her feelings in. Luc nearly spit martini on them in amusement. It was hilariously rude. She swallowed hard and looked over at Diego, he looked like he was holding in some frustration too. But Luc already knew that. He hated Ted.

Ted whined that he just wanted to dance, and Karai agreed, on the condition that he left them alone until them. Then as he headed off to the pool, she commented, "Well, that takes care of Ted. It's his house though, so we can't completely get rid of him, heh. What do you guys wanna do after we eat?"

Diego got mushy, saying he didn’t care as long as he was with her, but seriously the pool was okay with him. Luc shrugged, they’d be following Ted, but what’d she care, “Sure, that sounds fine.”

Luc had remembered the pool, and headed home from the library just before the party and put her black bikini on under her clothes. It certainly wasn’t as revealing as Karai’s suit, but she hoped she looked half as good.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

So we were in agreement. I finished wolfing down my food, rather uncharismatically, loudly, and indiscriminately. That would probably turn some heads. "Excellent, except that we just ate. As far as I'm aware, you need to wait a half hour before swimming. Also, I'd like to get some wine and some pizza. Would you two like anything? We won't get in trouble remember. After that how about some Dance Dance Revolution? I'm sure Ted has a gameroom, and just about every game. Let's all dance, and try to avoid puking, for a half hour. Then we can go to the pool." I finished what was left of my punch.

I got up with a bounce and got ready to go for food/drinks.

Hmm, what was Ted doing? Overseeing the party? Dancing with random ladies? Why wasn't he eating? Or maybe he ate when we weren't looking. I wondered if we would see him at the DDR terminal.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 8:30 PM

"Excellent, except that we just ate. As far as I'm aware, you need to wait a half hour before swimming. Also, I'd like to get some wine and some pizza. Would you two like anything? We won't get in trouble remember. After that how about some Dance Dance Revolution? I'm sure Ted has a gameroom, and just about every game. Let's all dance, and try to avoid puking, for a half hour. Then we can go to the pool." Karai explained to them while she finished her punch.

Diego nodded. He decided it was for the best, though he was wary of her getting alochol. It was her choice and he wasn't sure he could dissuade her. He would protect her, that was his choice. However, DDR sounded like fun. He was pretty good at it. He then remembered her suggestion for booze. Diego was tempted, he will admit. He had always wanted to try chocolate liqueur. Despite this, he realized he needed to remain sober so he could make sure nothing happened to her.

He wondered what games Ted had. He wodnered if he had the rare Metal Slug series, the Sonic arcade game and other rarities. Diego saw Karai get up and seeing her cleavage bounce. He blushed a bit.

He decided to go with her. They should stick together after all.

Diego also decided to keep an eye out for Ted.
    Last edited by DVB; 17th July 2013 at 6:05 AM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Karai wanted to get some more food, then play games before they hit the pool, so they wouldn’t get cramps. Figured she’d be worried about pool cramps, with all her exercise classes and stuff. Luc wasn’t sure the cramp thing was real, but she hadn’t eaten either. Maybe she should though, doesn’t that slow down alcohol entering the blood?

Karai bounced out of the chair, ready for seconds. Luc looked sheepishly away from the jiggling only to see Diego turning red because he‘d seen the same thing.

Diego pretty much automatically agreed with Karai, getting up to join her. Luc shrugged getting up as well, “Yeah okay.”

She helped herself to a fried chicken wing, a few horderves (sp?) on toothpicks, and a slice of gourmet topping pizza. Ted sure had gotten a lot of food for this little event. She grabbed a glass of punch (which she was pretty sure was spiked already) and headed back to keep their table safe from squatters. She figured Diego and Karai would probably take just as long getting seconds as they did firsts. And it wouldn’t take long for the wallflower vultures to snatch their table.

She took a sip of the punch as she watched them proceed. Wow. Yep, something about this punch wasn’t kosher, it was so spiked she could tell.

(Let’s head off in the next post or two?)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I didn't want to completely puke while dancing, so I got only a couple of slices of pizza for now. After all I had already eaten a lot, and if I want to avoid upchucking it all back up rather violently I shouldn't eat too much more. My jeans felt a little tight already and I didn't want to get a belly I could never work off. So just three pizza slices and I probably wouldn't eat for at least 10 hours more. I also got some wine poured in my empty plastic cup by the attendant. Mmmm, red wine I thought to myself, sipping a little. Hmm, my plate felt empty wiith just the three slices but it couldn't be helped if I wanted to be able to work it off.

Diego got some more stuff, and Luc finally got some food. "Good, you got food." I said to Luc with a wide smile at that. "I on the other hand feel like I'm just about done for a while, unless I wanna upchuck it. So just three pizza slices for me. Let's head back and finish eating." I headed over to our table, following Luc and watching so she didn't drop her hoard. Not that I really could help, what with pizza in one hand and the cup in the other.

I sat down and started to eat the pizza slowly, savoring it.

Unfortunately two boys who were our age were behind us. They had noticed me. Yea, like I had worn this for them. No, I'd worn it because it's a party and because I was sure Diego would like it and he did. But these guys were probably looking for girls to rape. Yup, they looked like they were up to no good, what with their smiles being so fake. "Oi, Karai is it? I've seen you around. That's a mighty fine outfit you got on. How about you ditch the sod there and go with a real man?" He pointed to Diego then laughed that he was younger than me.

I turned around to look at them, munching on pizza and making sure none of the cheese fell in my special place below the neck. Yea, with my hands. It was either that or have to take a bath in one of Ted's bathrooms. "You know I can whup you Roderick for even trying to touch me?" Roderick and his pal Bates were originally from England, but had settled here and became citizens. They still had their way of talking, and were decently well off. The two boys were wearing black expensive looking suits. Obviously some of Ted's other Gold Pass holders.

"Oh I know, but you won't. Not here in front of all these people." I had to admit he had a point. Starting a fight at the party would get us all kicked out. Well, not us since we had used the Journal, but even without it I could probably ask Ted to just throw them out. But would he really cause a scene? "Now be a good girl and come with me. You know you want some of this." He said, pointing between his legs. Disgusting that he would just do that in public like that. What to do?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 8:30 PM

Diego was quiet and savoring the food as he was with Luc and Karai. He briefly wondered where Pete was. He also couldn't shake off the feeling something was about to happened.

Diego then saw two bad-looking guys there. He didn't like them at all. They were the type of guys who would rape girls

"Oi, Karai is it? I've seen you around. That's a mighty fine outfit you got on. How about you ditch the sod there and go with a real man?" they taunted him while laughign at him.

Diego had to prevent himself with all focus not to lunge at them. He didn't like being insulted. He did not like being laughed at. At all. And the fact what they were planning to do to her made him want to beat them until they lost consciousness.

"You know I can whup you Roderick for even trying to touch me?" Karai said to Roderick and Bates.

"Oh I know, but you won't. Not here in front of all these people. Now be a good girl and come with me. You know you want some of this." he said.

"I doubt it, you miserable duo of limeys," Diego said as he cleared his throat. He had taken a picture with his camera phone. "Listen here you two. I don't care if you are gold pass members or not. I do not care who you are. Leave us alone. I'll get Ted in order to get things through," Diego said.

"Hey Ted! Come over here please! We need something!" Diego called out before facing them.

"One last note. If I find out... and I will find out, that you two have committed rape, I will personally make sure you guys land in prison. We have an understanding, gentleman?" Diego said. Except for calling for Ted, his voice was thick with venomous intent. He had a focused and cold demeanor and the light shone off his glasses, making him appear more sinister to the two British boys.

Before anything else can happen, Ted had arrived to save the day. He cleared his throat to get the attention of everyone. "If you guys need to relieve yourselves, I know a few lovely ladies would be more than willing," Ted said to the guys and began to lure them away.

Diego let out of breath and felt his urge to kill waning.
    Last edited by DVB; 2nd August 2013 at 4:16 AM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Karai and Diego as it turned out were, right behind Luc, sitting down soon after her. Karai seemed happy to see Luc eating, "Good, you got food. I on the other hand feel like I'm just about done for a while, unless I wanna upchuck it. So just three pizza slices for me. Let's head back and finish eating."

Only three slices? Wasn’t that enough food for a day, wondered Luc, Karai sure ate like a guy. Talked like one too, that was a bit crude. Still, Luc found her totally adorable.

A couple of unsavory British guys came up to them, chewing on funny words as they harasses Karai about wanting to have sex with her. Karai had tried to shut them down, but they continued bluntly, one of them even pointing to his package. Luc laughed, “Should you really be showing something that small off?”

Diego jumped in and shot them down brutally, then called for Ted, threatening them while he waited for their host. And to Luc’s surprise Ted actually came, and led them off to some willing ladies. Maybe Ted wasn’t that bad a guy, except, his quick appearance likely meant he was lurking nearby to keep an eye on Karai. And, did Ted actually hire those sorts of girls to ‘attend’ his party? No, maybe he just knew some loose girls from school…

“That was stupid,” commented Luc dismissively as Ted lead the offenders off. Luc tossed her napkin on top of the remaining food, deciding she was done. She looked up at the others, “So you guys still want to go find the game room?”

She wondered if Ted was going to show up there. She knew Diego wanted to score with Karai, but Ted was probably going to get in the way as much as possible. Luc wondered what it would take to distract him from Karai.

(God this post feels too short)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I literally almost choked on my pizza at Luc's comment about Roderick's package. It was hilariously funny, because it was true.

"I wonder what kind of girls Ted meant? Certainly not prostitutes right? His parents wouldn't allow him to do that at our age. Probably just knows some girls who would do it with anybody, the sl*ts." I finished my pizza slices and then sipped down the red wine. After that I disposed of the plastic plate and cup at the can near the table. "But seriously how'd he show up so quickly? Was he hanging around us instead of going to the pool like he said?" I came back around the table but didn't sit down since we were gonna leave.

"Well I'd like to find the game room, yes. But this place is huge. I've never fully explored it at past parties, so I'm not sure where the game room is. I was too busy just dancing with random guys and girls at the previous parties to have time for games, so we'll have to ask the staff or explore. What do you guys wanna do?" I asked Diego and Luc, looking around the party room and watching if any other sleazy characters felt like coming over.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 8:45 PM

Schedule

1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
    6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

----------------------------------------------

"Well I'd like to find the game room, yes. But this place is huge. I've never fully explored it at past parties, so I'm not sure where the game room is. I was too busy just dancing with random guys and girls at the previous parties to have time for games, so we'll have to ask the staff or explore. What do you guys wanna do?" Karai asked Diego and Luc.

Diego was just eating some more pizza and was quite happy that the two stooges were gone. He sighed before facing Karai. He wa shappy the Journal was still with them. "I guess we can go and explore. I mean, I don't think we can get lost here," Diego suggested. He wanted to see more of the Richton Estate and see what there was to be had here.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Karai was obviously thinking about the same things as Luc, because she exclaimed, "I wonder what kind of girls Ted meant? Certainly not prostitutes right? His parents wouldn't allow him to do that at our age. Probably just knows some girls who would do it with anybody, the sl*ts. But seriously how'd he show up so quickly? Was he hanging around us instead of going to the pool like he said?"

“I think he is stalking you,” suggested Luc. Quietly, she wondered if he did indeed have prostitutes. If more than one of them had thought of it...

Karai continued her monolog, "Well I'd like to find the game room, yes. But this place is huge. I've never fully explored it at past parties, so I'm not sure where the game room is. I was too busy just dancing with random guys and girls at the previous parties to have time for games, so we'll have to ask the staff or explore. What do you guys wanna do?"

"I guess we can go and explore. I mean, I don't think we can get lost here," agreed Diego.

“Sure,” agreed Luc getting up. It took her a moment to decide to be polite enough, but she also tossed her trash in the nearby can. Seriously, a party like this and Ted didn’t have anyone bussing tables? She looked around for staff, who general they seemed to be engaged in various party related activities. Those that didn’t were kind of grumpy looking. Luc turned to her friends, “Let’s just explore, hun? I get the feeling were low priority for Ted’s servants. It‘s probably down here on the first floor anyways.”

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

"Well, he does still like me so I wouldn't put it past him to be stalking me, heh." I said, agreeing with Luc on that one, then continuing. "I don't like him like that anymore though. I'm not sure if I really ever liked him like that, just the stuff he got me. Ted was madly in love with me though. It took me a while to realize I couldn't reciprocate the feelings. I think with the residual feelings he still wants to be a gentleman, although he's trying a little too hard. It's creepy quite often." I sat down again for a bit, got up after making sure I was really done with my pizza, then wobbled back down.

I tried to get up and succeeded this time with a light jiggle and bounce, my stomach protesting a little."Whoa, okay I may have eaten too much." Coming to the sudden realization. "If I don't work this off I'll probably gain a couple of pounds as fat." I felt my stomach to make sure it was ok to move. "Uh, let's look around and explore and let our food digest, maybe? I wonder how long we'll take exploring until we find the game room?" I then grabbed the two of them by a hand each rather playfully and went off into the huge mansion, making sure the staff weren't eying us for going someplace we shouldn't. And they weren't so we were safe. Now to find the game room in the multitude of rooms this place had.

I looked up and down and around at the doors that all looked the same. Occasionally I could see a boy and girl entering or exiting one of them, and narrowing my eyes. Partygoers having that kind of fun. I looked over at Diego for a sec. Nah, we weren't even close to ready, although I had a lot to drink.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast