1. Home Economics - Mr. Baker
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    3. US History - Miss Caramel
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphics - Mr. Yagami
    5. Advanced Algebra - Mrs. Rene
    6. Psychology - Mr. Giovanni

----------------------------------------------

Diego just quietly listened to Karai. He wasn't sure what to think, but he was happy that he still had a chance with her. He smiled at her. He kinda wondered if she would gain that much weight in a day. I mean, 3500 kcal was a pound and the food, even eating alot, couldn't be that much, unless it was the really fattening snack products and that would be consuming like 10 of those or something. He was slightly chubby he would admit. His body type was stout. Meaning the fat would be distirbuted more throughout the body instead of the gut. However, because of his mother's genes, it was more through the thighs and posterior, something he didn't like when his family teased him about it, especially when his mom says girls would like that feature. It's just embrassing.

Ah, who knows. Maybe Karai would like that.

Be kinda odd though.

Diego blushed at getting his hand held and looking around. He knew why some guys and girls entered a room alone and he blushed. WHen he noticed her looking at him, he looked awya, his face blushing red.

"Umm... I think we're getting close," Diego said as he began hearing the familiar sounds of arcade machines. He wasn;t sure though.

He turned around and realized that it was a stero playing chiptune music left unattended.

Whelp, they were more or less lost.
    Last edited by DVB; 1st September 2013 at 8:06 AM.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Karai agreed that Ted seemed to be stalking her. Apparently their affection was pretty one-sided, and mostly she just liked his tastes in gifts.

She attempted to get up a couple times, her cans jiggling in a temping manner. Worried she might gain weight, she suggested they go exploring. She took both Luc and Diego’s hands to lead them off on an adventure, like a drunk Dora the Explorer. Luc blushed.

As they strolled through the manor, Luc noticed several couples having alone time. Ted wasn’t anywhere in sight, perhaps she should excuse herself so they could have the alone time she knew they wanted.

About then Diego commented, "Umm... I think we're getting close.”

He was right, there was a pleasant beeping emitting from somewhere nearby. A melody like several pixilated games being played at once. Nope, just a stereo.

Luce laughed, a little pasted the buzzed stage, “Man, I thought that was it! Ted’s actually got balls enough to pull a prank!”

Nice room though. Maybe she should leave them here, “Hey guys. I’m going to go find the powder room, a powder room, I’m sure there’s a few. I’ll catch up with you later.”

Luc grimaced as soon as she was turned away and far enough, so that they couldn’t see. Didn’t want to do that, but it was better than her and Ted. Or Diego and Ted. She giggled stupidly at the thought.

Goodness this place was big. Where am I, she wondered as she looked around the ornate hallway.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    1. Calculus - Mr. Hawkhouser
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    4. Computer Graphicscs - Mr. Yagami
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    6. Gym (Acrobaticsics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin
    Richton Estate, Saturday evening

So we started looking for places the game room might be, and just as we thought we had found it....."Heh, rickrolled. Oh yea, he's got balls. Remind me to tear them out." I commented before Luc left, then said. "Be careful. Ted might find you." As if right on queue, Ted who had seemed to be following the three of us turned to sneak behind Luc. He turned to me and held his finger up to his mouth with a playful smile. He wasn't going to do something nasty to her, was he? I scowled at him. 'Relax' he mouthed silently, letting me know he was just going to have fun and not be a jerk or something. Probably wanted to scare her from behind, or show her to the bathroom. I shrugged and turned back to Diego to let Ted do his funny thing.

"So, heheh." I said rather awkwardly. "We're alone. Heh." I said as I shuffled the expensive tiles with my right shoe. "I'm going to go open random doors around here. Try to keep up." I smiled then ran off out of the room and to the right.

I started to open random room doors. They were all empty of people and had a bed like they were supposed to be guest rooms. Perfect places for sex antics. Oh boy. Maybe some other time. I continued on. Oh, what's this door? It's different. The door was metal, not mahogany wood. I opened the handle and walked in. "Wow, would you look at that? A wine storage room. Shall we?"
    Last edited by bronislav84; 4th September 2013 at 11:21 PM.

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 9:10 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego shook his head at seeing Ted follow Luc before they began opening random doors. Diego then saw that Karai found a wine cellar. Diego gulped. Should he or shouldn;t he? Diego stepped back and pull out a coin and flipped it. Heads- yes and tails- no. It landed on tails. Diego let out a small sigh in relief. Who knows what would have happened if it landed on heads?

Diego looked across the room and saw the door was mainly closed with quieted voices being heard. Diego blushed as he wondered what could have happened between him and Karai if they got drunk. Even though he was tempted, he wouldn't be able to go through it. Diego tried to cheer himself. She liked him, right?

Right?

Diego cleared his throat as he snapped out of his temporary funk. "I don't we should," Diego told her. "I mean, we can probably get a few bottles for our parents for later or something," Diego recommended to her. Diego looked over the nearby corner. He wondered if the arcade was nearby.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

As Luc wandered down the hall, her major buzz dredged up some some memories of an old kid’s show, Lambchop. Wasn’t there was a song that never ended? That’s how she felt about this hall; This is the hall that never ends, yes, it goes on and on my friend, some people started walking it not knowing where it goes, and they’ll continue walking in forever just because this is the hall that never ends, yes, it goes on…

She was half tempted to actually start singing it, when a hand grabbed her shoulder. Luc squealed loudly and wheeled around to see Ted. Luc was irate, “Damn it Ted! What the hell! Are you trying to make me pee my pants?”

“You weren’t really looking for a restroom, were you?” he replied instantly. Luc’s mouth hung open a second, Ted was turning out to be a lot smarter than she ever expected. Ted grabbed her shoulders, not harshly, but tight enough to make an antisocial goth nervous, “Come on, Luc, you got to help me out here. How serious are those two?”

“Well, I know Diego’s pretty serious,” admitted Luc under the pressure, “Ted, you do get that you and Karai are over, completely over?”

“That’s why you left them alone, isn’t it?” returned Ted bitterly, and his grip loosened. Luc slipped out, “Listen to me Ted! You and Karai are over…” Luc felt bad just leaving it that way though, “…but, it’s going to be okay. There’s lots of other girls out there. And a handsome, well off, guy like you? Well, you must attract girls like flies.”

“Not the one I want,” complained Ted.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

For our parents? This was a party for us, and Ted obviously left his room doors open. I had already had some to drink and felt like I had to have some, but my stomach was feeling painful. I felt the urge to burp coming on and tried to supress it as best as I could, but it was to no avail. I felt like I had to burp or the food would just come back up. I finally just gave up and let the burp out, rather loudly.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I'm feeling rather gassy from the food." I rubbed my stomach a little and the pain seemed to go away for a bit from the burp. I then grabbed two bottles of white wine and two of red wine, handing the red wine for Diego to carry.

"Yea, for our parents." I winked at him. Hopefully he would get my meaning. The wine was for us and not our parents, especially considering it wasn't exactly easy to carry around.

He probably would just leave 'em here, but at least I'd carry the white wine in each hand. Figured I'd drink it later if there was time. This made me wish I'd brought a purse for want of pockets or a bag of some sort. Like who knew Ted would leave his wine room open though? Since I couldn't get Diego to drink, we should probably continue looking for the game room. I went off carrying the bottles by the top between the fingers of my left hand, while continuing to open doors with my right. I started to think it was pointless until the sound of games again floated toward me in the corridors, over the sound of the band playing in the background. I had waned to run, but my stomach didn't agree with running.

I continued walking toward the sound of the mixed video game music hoping it wasn't another prank, and came to an elevator. On top of the door read 'Gaming Wing Turbolift' on a small electric billboard. "Ted is a Star Trek fan? Huh. I never knew that about him." I got in the elevator, hoping Diego was behind me. He had an entire wing of the mansion devoted to games? This I had to see. I waited for Diego to enter the elevator, and would let him have the honor of pressing the button.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th September 2013 at 7:58 PM.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 9:20 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego looked quite surprised when he saw Karai give out a sudden burp. He gave a sile. He figured it was from her eating too much. "Oh man, I'm sorry. I'm feeling rather gassy from the food," Karai said as she rubbed her tummy before she grabbed two bottles of white wine and two of red wine, handing the red wine for Diego to carry. "Yea, for our parents," she told him while winking. Diego let out a breath as he checked the wines. These were very high quality wines and luckily the type his father could appreciate. Diego put them in his backpack and wrapped them in the extra sweat he bought to protect them. He'd have to be careful.

He saw Karai take it easy to open the doors. He'd figure her stomach must be hurting from eating and didn't want to run. He did grow a bit worried. He hoped she didn;'t have to vomit or end up feeling lousy the next day.
    They eventually stumbled upon the elevator that read 'Gaming Wing Turbolift' on a small electric billboard.

"Ted is a Star Trek fan? Huh. I never knew that about him," Karai said before she got in the elevator. Diego then entered and pressed the button as he waited to see what kind of games the rich guy had.

"You feeling okay? You don't need to vomit or lie down, do you?" Diego asked her with concern.

As we may be getting close to a point in the game where couples start to tango, please remember the rules and do not post NC-17 content.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Luc changed tactics, from ‘there other fish in the sea’ to berating him for wanting Karai, and not wanting her. It wasn’t really a route she’d hoped to go, insulting Karai and all, but maybe it would work to get Ted off Karai’s back, “What is it? Is it the size of her melons? Or is it the way she dresses? I can dress like a sl*t too! And, you know, I’m right here! I’m available! Am I not good enough?”

Ted raised an eyebrow, making Luc both nervous and excited that her ruse had interested him, “Hmm… But you wouldn’t do that for me?”

“Yes I would!” insisted Luc, trying to keep him from leaving to go after Karai. She put up both hands, gesturing, “Just wait right here.”

“Okay,” he conceded as she slipped into the nearest bedroom. She dashed over to the desk and searched it, (it was well stocked with anything a guest could need for homework or office work, and a few things they wouldn’t) until she found a pair of scissors. She slipped off her shirt and carefully cut away at the collar and shoulders. When she put the shirt back on it slid down revealing the upper portion of her bikini top and cleavage. Good, that looked like a bad girl’s top. She then took off her pants and cut the legs off at a sharp angle, making hot shorts that revealed the whole of her fishnet stockings and parts of the bottom of her bathing suit. She slipped these back on, but left them unzipped and wide open, showing more of her lower bathing suit.

Meanwhile out in the hall, Ted fiddled with his phone. He turned off the volume, and started typing up a text message that he hoped would upset Karai. He shook his head, deleted the current message and started over, this one should have a better impact.

Ready, Luc opened the door and sliding one hand up along the molding in a manner she thought was seductive, chimed, “How’s this?”

“Wow, Luc,” replied Ted looking up from his phone, but with his thumb he snapped a picture of her. She didn’t know however, because he had a block-out sticker over the flash, which he’d bought for just such an occasion.

He stepped towards her pressing send on the phone, “you look amazing. I could take you right now. Just let me turn off my phone so we aren’t interrupted.”

Instead of turning the phone off he selected Karai’s number and sent the picture along with the text message;
    ‘The vampire b*tch is pretty desperate isn’t she? I almost feel bad that I’m about to take advantage of her.’

He then slipped his phone in his pocket, leaving it on in case another opportunity for revenge pictures came up, then set his hands on her hips.

Luc was panicking silently in reaction to his suggestion. She wasn’t really planning to go that far to distract him. But, she decided, she had to keep up the ruse. She placed her hands on top of his and spoke gently, “Not yet, first you’ve got to prove that I’m not going to be just a one night stand, where you’ll be chasing after Karai by morning.”

Ted laughed and turned it around, using her own words against her, “Heh, a guy as handsome, and as well off as me doesn’t have to prove anything. A girl has to prove she’s going to give me some, before I’ll be her boyfriend.” He slipped his hands out from under hers, then grabbed her shoulders and pushed her gently back into the bedroom, cooing, “You do want me to be your boyfriend, don’t you?”

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Dining Area, Richton Estate, 9:20 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego paused for a moment. As the elevator was going up, he went to double check the Journal. He flipped to the page he was looking and found the page. He had written in the Journal an hour before he went off to the house in the first place. He didn't have to make a wound for this one, having accidentally bruising a finger and it bled.

He looked over the message once more.

Lucy 'Luc' Briar, Diego Vendrix and Karai Horoshi not will suffer any serious harm. At the party, they will be not maimed, murdered, bruised, battered or raped in any way. Any attempts will ultimately fail and the perpetrators will end up suffering the worse legal punishment possible and have their reputations ruined.

Diego sighed. He thought about Lucy. He did find her cute. However, he was with Karai. He looked around at the elevator. It was very fancy looking, with the mahogany panel and the reflective gold-colored walls. Diego looked at his reflection.

He saw someone chubby. Someone nerdy. Someone geeky.

He closed his eyes and shuddered as self-doubt came over him once more. His friendship with Karai was admittingly strange. She was a nice girl, if not a rebel. However, looking back, they seem more like friendly acquaintances. Besides knowing her as liking video games and such, they didn't know about each other's background or really spent that much time talking to one another. Diego wondered if she truly liked him. Did she really know him? Did he know her? Diego signed as he tried to shake off the doubts.

He put the journal away. He had to try.
    Last edited by DVB; 11th September 2013 at 4:28 PM.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

We got in the elevator and it started to go up. "I've been better, but I'll be okay if Ted has a bathroom in the game room." Then I saw him pull out glance at the Journal, probably making sure we were all going to be okay. Honestly, I hoped what he wrote trying to protect us wouldn't make this party too boring for us.

The elevator dinged then let us out into the game room. And what a game room. Or wing of the house as it was. Arcade machines modded to be free, every imaginable console as far back as the original Family Computer from Japan, even handhelds tied to a string or under glass. Obviously only the newer consoles were plugged into power and televisions, but the room was a buzz of retro video game music, fighting game sounds, shooting sounds, and was that a bowling rink and real life games in the back? There weren't very many free spots, but as I looked around I noticed one thing: I was the only girl in the room. Either all the girls went to take a powder, or these were the boys who came without dates. As we walked forward to look the game room over, they turned around to see who walked out of the elevator, somebody lightly pushing Diego away from me and the rest making a circle. "Oh boy."

I felt like I would just cut a big fart right there, or burp even more loudly than before. Whatever it was, my stomach was acting up again and I didn't want to embarrass myself with bodily functions. Of course the gasses had other ideas. If I didn't get to the bathroom which I'd seen off to the left in 5 minutes, I'd probably ruin my favorite bikini and soil myself soon. I didn't dare start fighting them, but that was my first instinct. Would the gasses let me though? And they crept closer and closer like zombies, crowding me.

"What do you want?" I asked them, rubbing my stomach again to try to control the gasses. No answer at all as I started to get a little dizzy. If I got out of this I'd need help walking to the bathroom. IF I got out of this.

Around now my phone vibrated with a message, but I couldn't move to answer. Whatever it was would have to wait.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Things were getting awkward as Ted turned and clicked the thumb lock on the door. Crap, decided Luc, how am I going to get out of this? He turned and grabbed Luc’s upper arms, sitting her down on the bed. Luc kept a straight face, but she was panicking on the inside. Was she going to get out of this? She’d already decided she was willing to take one for the team, well, maybe she was taking that one for the team now.

She wished she was drunker… Ted brushed a loose strand of hair over her ear in a classic ‘I care’ guy move. He pulled his lips tight, preparing for a kiss, at least he had class enough to take it slow… when the suddenly a loud siren filled the air. It was accompanied by a loud electronic voice, ‘AN EMERGENCY HAS BEEN DETECTED, PLEASE CALMLY EXIT THE MANOR… AN EMERGENCY HAS BEEN DETECTED…”

“Damn,” shouted Ted, pulling away. He spoke in a quick and frustrated manner, “Luc, I got to go deal with this. Some idiot probably pulled the alarm... Just in case it’s a real fire, you should probably go outside too. Wait for me by the pool, will you? I want to tell everyone who my new girl is.”

“S-sure,” muttered Luc.

(Let’s all go out by the pool for Becky’s confession, eh?)

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Gaming Area I, Richton Estate, 9:30 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego went mentally 'oh crap.' When he entered the game room, he saw there were plenty of gamers. Granted, not just the nerdy ones, but also the kind who were kind of cool. When they saw Karai come in, they pushed him out of the way to make a circle around her. Diego normally wouldn't hurt people except jerks, but she was clearly uncomfortable and needed to go.

"ENOUGH! BACK OFF!" Diego shouted as he moved his arms to fight. Alot of the nerds backed off. If there was one thing Diego was known among the geeks, it was his short temper. He wasn't in a good mood. The calmer level-headed folk began also herding away the others. "Leave her alone, otherwise, you guys will be in big trouble," Diego said before he took a breath and picked up Karai bridle-style. There were some nice large noticable to the restrooms. Diego ran to them and made sure Karai was able to get in time so she can do her business and not cause an accident.

Once he was sure she made it to the ladies room, he leaned near the wall and let out a breath. His arms ached. He was stronger in the legs than in the arms. Diego looked to see some of the people went to the games. However, a chunk of people left. Through the sounds of the games and all the excitement, something must have happened.

He wondered what.

As he waited, he was greeted by an old friend, William Wolls. Diego high-fived his friend. William was an old friend from middle school. He was older than Diego and graduated a bit. William was a popular kid back in high school. He was valedictorian, took martial arts and qas quite good at it and could do party tricks with alcohol. However, he was friends with only Diego back in middle school due to one thing.

William was gay.

He was open about it, but not liked in middle school about it. Diego was his only pal throughout the year they known one another. Will was grateful though.

Diego saw that Will was babysitting some kids: a happy one who Diego knew as Will's martial arts apprentice, a slightly older kid with a stressed look, a redhead girl with freckles and a sour look. They were looking at a Street Fighter game.

"So, didn't expect you to be here," Will said as he saw the kids try and use the arcade.

"Well, some friends and I got brought here by Karai," Diego said. Will sighed, knowing his friends' infatuation with her.

"Diego, I gotta talk to you about that..." he began.
    Last edited by DVB; 24th September 2013 at 2:20 AM.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I quickly locked the door tightly, took my bikini bottom and jeans clean off in a rush to make it to the toilet, and sat down. The feeling of going from both ends was both pleasant and not so much. I'd eaten like this a couple times before and every time it was like this, but jeez. Felt like I had diarrhea it just wouldn't stop, but at least I had some time to think.

So I was about to pass out but Diego really stepped up and helped. Most of it was a blur but I felt the sensation of being carried in his arms. He really does care. But do I care about him? Really do I? I'd never felt love before, even when Ted was showering me with gifts. Some people are turned on by muscles, some people by asses, some finally realize they love the guy when he makes them wet all over. I wanted to be sexually and emotionally attracted, and also have things in common. The only way I could be sure was if he beat me in a video game, then if I didn't feel it I'd tell him I couldn't feel anything and we should just be friends.

I then checked that notification. Ted sent me a bragging pic of Luc, looking like well, me and saying she was desperate. She cut her clothes. Was she drunk? When did she get drunk all of a sudden? I forwarded this to Diego, saying "I hope you wrote some preventative measure in the Journal against rape, because Luc seems like she needs it. But we can't go look for her yet, because I need to see if I really like you, and there's only one way for me to know for sure."

I spent the rest of my 45 minutes on the toilet catching up on Facebook and texting with Anna. Apparently Carly hadn't been seen in the past 3 days and Becky was again the cheer captain. It would be permanent until Carly came back to school, if she came back.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 29th September 2013 at 1:38 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Gaming Area I, Richton Estate, 10:15 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

After the long conversation, Will looked at the time and decided to leave the party and take the kids home. Diego was sitting down on the wall near the entrance of the restroom. He was filled with doubt and worry. After all, Will was right.

A relationship was about give and take.

How much has he given to her? How much has she given to him?

How well do they really know one another?

He knew a relationship wasn't perfect.

Diego was the type to invest his emotions heavily. Was he right to do so? Would it be right to have low expectations? After all, what was it that made him stand out? Was there any real meaning?

Diego shook the thoughts out of his head. He sighed and felt pretty wary. He hoped some video games would cure his confusion. He then looked at the message he got from Karai.

"I hope you wrote some preventative measure in the Journal against rape, because Luc seems like she needs it. But we can't go look for her yet, because I need to see if I really like you, and there's only one way for me to know for sure."

That got his focus. He double-checked the journal page.

Lucy 'Luc' Briar, Diego Vendrix and Karai Horoshi not will suffer any serious harm. At the party, they will be not maimed, murdered, bruised, battered or raped in any way. Any attempts will ultimately fail and the perpetrators will end up suffering the worse legal punishment possible and have their reputations ruined.

He let out a sight of relief. He figured this was enough.

Diego checked his watch and realized that Karai had been in there for a while. He saw 45 minutes had passed. He was sure Lucy was all right.

He briefly mused about Lucy. She was nice. Diego looked to the Journal. This made all of this possible. Was it worth it though? He didn't know.

Even then, too late to do anything about it.

He went and knocked on the door to alert Karai. He looked around. He noticed the room was less than half full. He figured some were leaving because of curfew. Others maybe because of the commotion that was supposed to be going on.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party

Luc dawdled her way to the pool. The alarm was still going off, but she couldn’t see any fire or smoke, nor did she smell them or hear the crackle of flames. Around her people were exiting at various speeds, some running in terror and others strolling like herself. The staff members were all pointing to exits and encouraging people to go at a moderate pace between sheer panic and leisurely.

Luc found the triple set of glass double doors that led out to the pool. It was huge, with it’s own water slide, and three different hot tubs located strategically around it. Out here she could smell smoke, coming from a couple of industrial drum sized BBQs. Her stomach growled, why had she eaten inside? This smelled so good.

She scanned the area. A few people were staring back at the manor as though they expected it to burst into flames. Some people were playing in the pool, going down the water slide and playing a very drunk looking rendition of Marco Polo. Other were eating things like; hamburgers, bratwurst, chicken, and baby back ribs. And still others were lounging, drinking from imported beer and wine cooler bottles. Among them Luc spotted Becky. She was so drunk it showed physically. Luc smiled remembering what they’d put in the journal, a bit of revenge for Karai.

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

I heard a knock on the door. He was worried about me that I sat too long on the toilet, but I usually sat this long. I felt dirty. I couldn't just wipe my behind. I got up, flushed, and cleaned up. After that I washed my hands again with soap just to be sure, washing away anything that was left on my hands. Then I got dressed, stretched, and opened the door back into the game room. There was really one game I cared about right now. If we wanted to play more we could come back later, and we needed to find Luc soon to see if she was alright. But if we left I'd probably never know if I liked him.

I grabbed Diego's right hand and weaved us through the crowds of nerds and geeks, and hey there were some cool kids too actually, as well as a couple girls playing games as well. Maybe they really were taking a powder. Eventually we got over to the TV that had a Wii and Super Smash Brothers Brawl running. As soon as we got there I recognized who was playing. "Oh boy." I said to myself under my breath. There were two bimbos behind these two cheering them on. It was Roderick and Bates, playing Ganondorf and Bowser respectively.

Eventually their match ended with Bates defeating Roderick, and the two got up to walk away, not noticing us due to being too absorbed in impressing their girls. I sat down on the couch, picked up the Wii Remote for P1, and started up a 1v1 Time match for 5 minutes. Then I picked Zelda and changed her color to black-gray. I would choose the Bridge of Eldin. If he picked a compatible character and beat me or caused a tie, I'd know the two of us were compatible. If not, well we could always stay friends. Our relationship hinged on this match.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 5th October 2013 at 9:46 AM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Gaming Area I, Richton Estate, 10:25 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego waited for her to come out. Once she did, she grabbed his hand and began going throughout the crowd of remaining nerds, geeks and other gaming folk. Eventually the two went over to the TV that had a Wii and Super Smash Brothers Brawl running. Karai looked pretty excited in playing. Diego saw who was playing. The two jerks who were harassing them earlier. Diego glared at them and clenched his fists. When he saw the two self-absorbed chumps finish their match, he growled at them, though they were too self-absorbed to hear.

Eventually their match ended and they went off with the girls rooting for them. Karai started up a 1v1 Time match for 5 minutes. She then picked Zelda and changed her color to black-gray. Diego remembered what Will said. If he wanted to impress her, he'd to beat her in a video game. Shrugging off the possible implications, he chose his 3rd best character, Toon Link. He was better with Sonic and Pikachu, but he found Toon Link to be fitting.

She chose the Bridge of Eldin.

Here we go:

(NOTE: Bron and I both decided on this together. Ergo, its not bunnying)

On the first chance, she attempted a Din's Fire, which hit Toon Link. Diego attempted to counteract with arrows, but she knew how to deflect them as well as bombs and boomerangs. However, Diego saw she was only keeping him a distance, not even turning into Sheik.

He threw a bomb as a distraction and closed in with a Spin Attack. Diego relied on using the smash moves or attacking from the sky with the sword. He even used the hookshot for a surprise KO.

However, he was pretty damaged which allowed her to KO him. The next few rounds were like that. Zelda would teleport wit Farore's Wind, attack from afar with Din's Fire and repel projectiles with Nayru's Love. Diego only got a few projectile moves in out of luck.

Diego also learned something about Zelda. Her air kicks were powerful when timed right. It led to his next 2 KOs. However, he was still able to use the Spin Attack to help. Also, the hookshot helped throw her off her game. Eventually, they were tied and they were down to large percentage. Diego attempted to throw a Bomb while in the air, but her attempts to detonate it through Din's Fire made him have to dodge.

He went to Zelda to throw until he saw the bomb glow and exploded, sending them both to defeat. With time running out, it was a draw. Diego let out a breath. She was very good.

"That was awesome," he told her with a smile.
    Last edited by DVB; 5th October 2013 at 8:43 AM.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar
    Saturday - Party, Poolside

Luc strolled around the pool party, stopping to chat occasionally with some of the less vile party goers, people were curious about the alarm going off in the manor, but no one was particularly concerned. Why should they be? Even if it really was a fire, they were safe out here by the water, and Ted’s family owned other houses.

Presently the alarm stopped, and the party chatter moved on to other topics. Luc, starting to get bored, decided to get some of the BBQ baby-back ribs and hot wings. She didn’t intend to eat the huge pile of ribs and wings they gave her, but he simply smiled and thanked the chef.

She found her way to an empty pool chair, not far from where a couple of jocks, she knew from US History, were chatting with their buddies. She edged her chair closer and pointed to the wings.

“Right on!” enthused one of the guys she didn‘t know reaching for a wing. While one of the two jocks she knew commented, “Hey, thanks Luc… like your outfit!”

Yes, of course you do, mused Luc as the guys all grabbed some food. Maybe Karai was onto something. The jocks made a sizable dent in her pile of food, which made her feel better. She set the plate down beside her on the chair and took one of the ribs, holding it carefully to cut down on how much of the sauce she got on her.

She wondered where Karai and Deigo were, surely they’d heard the alarm?
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 6th October 2013 at 5:48 AM.

(Recanting this from her perspective. Also fair warning, the love scene might be over the top)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass
    6. Gym (Acrobatics or Karate depending on the day) - Mrs. Martin

Seriously Toon Link? How perfect was that? I felt a tingle and felt a little warm in the face. I picked the Bridge of Eldin, and the match was on.

I hit him with Din's Fire to keep him at a distance and cause damage. Both Links were primarily melee combatants, so this was basically free damage if I could hit him a couple of times. His own projectiles were useless and Nyaru's Love deflected them all, but he ended up hitting me with a Spin Attack after I deflected a bomb and gave him an opening. He got a lot of good hits in at melee, even KOed with the Hookshot of all things. I then came back from invulnerability and smashed him out of the right side of the field to tie it up.

I'd keep my distance from then on and teleport around with Farorer's Wind before he got too close, then hit him from afar with Din's Fire to pile on the free damage. His projectiles barely hit me, but I wasn't a machine and a couple did hit.

I kicked him off the side of the field two times when we were close to it. I didn't want to say anything, but that was pure luck. Usually my kicks with Zelda would fizzle and deal 1%, but at full power they slowed time and did a large 20% at full power. Maybe I was on my game today, but so was he.

That Hookshot was just annoying, as it deals damage at close range AND allows a throw. Not that I allowed him to throw me, but the damage still stayed and built up. We went back and forth in a similar fashion until we were tied at 5 KOs each with little time on the clock. We each had like over 100%. The next KO would do it.

He pulled out a bomb in midair and I countered with Din's Fire to hurt him and force him to stall the bomb timer. He dodged and I didn't hit him, but he still held onto the bomb. He was going to throw it at closer range, but it exploded before that, sending me as Zelda into the left side of the field for a KO and him as Toon Link into the right side for a KO. We just managed to respawn on the respawn platforms before time ran out. It was a tie.

"That was awesome." said Diego as I moved to put the controller down on the couch and get up.

(Assuming he got up too here or it doesn't make sense)

By this time I was breathing heavily and it was visible. "I'll say." I felt....I didn't know what I felt. I felt like my face was on fire, and my chest would burst with how hard I was breathing. He's so awesome. Oh what the heck. In a standing position, I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his middle like a human belt. His face was buried in my chest for a couple of minutes until I moved down and started to French kiss him. Yes, in public. I also hugged him to make sure I didn't slide off until the kiss was finished. If he could support me with his hands on my behind, this would be easier and probably more enjoyable for both of us.

An explosion of something rocked me as I visibly shuddered a little. Is this what love feels like?
    Last edited by bronislav84; 8th October 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Gaming Area I, Richton Estate, 10:25 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

Diego had stood up when he was celebrating in joy. He then faced Karai to see how she was handling it.

She was breathing heavily and it was visible. "I'll say," Karai said as she faced him. Diego looked pretty surprised. He had never seen her like this before.

She then jumped on Diego and wrapped her legs around him. Diego managed to catch her on the butt, and was really shocked. His face was buried in her chest for a couple of minutes until she moved down and started to French kiss him.

Yes, in public.

Diego was too frozen to be able to drop out. He felt his pleasure center explode with hormones. He couldn't believe it. It finally happened. Here he was, kissing with Karai, in public no less. His heart was beating, his blood was raising and he felt in absolute joy. He tried his best to kiss back as he savored his first kiss. He held her up by the butt.

Diego blushed even harder when he realizing they were grinding up a bit against one another and he was enjoying this a bit too much.

Eventually, Diego had to separate and put Karai down. He was out of breath. He looked at her with adoration and joy. However, as his mind got caught up, his eyes widened.

"Karai, we have to go and check on Luc!" Diego told her as he grabbed her hand and prepared to go downstairs.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar

Luc listened to the boys while she nibbled on the BBQ rib. One of the jocks was recalling the time he caught a view down the shirt of a female clerk at local shoe shop, but she caught him looking and called the storeroom guys out to throw him out. One of the other guys glanced over at Luc, then suggested to the others, “Hey, um, I don’t think she wants to hear this…”

“Nah, Luc doesn’t mind,” explained one of the Jock from Luc’s History class, “She’s always tricking Miss Caramel into giving her an eyeful. I saw her looking over her shoulder when she was trying to fix it after the wardrobe malfunction… you should have copped a feel.”

“You weren’t supposed to tell,” scolded Luc. The jock laughed, “Don’t worry these guys are cool, they’d fail history if it weren’t for how easily she’s distracted.”

He reached towards the plate, but his hand veered off course suddenly and slid along Luc’s bare thigh. She narrowed her eyes scolding him, “Hey! My boyfriend wouldn’t like that.”

“Boyfriend? Yeah, I guess Karai’s pretty butch,” laughed the jock.

“Damn it, I thought you guys would be cool, but apparently you’re just drunken dunderheads like everyone else,” snapped Luc.

The jocks looked surprised and started offering apologies, apologies the likes of which Luc had never gotten before. Apparently, her outfit coupled with their drunkenness was affecting their manners. The jock that had touched her was trying the hardest of all, “…please, don’t go. Tell us who your boyfriend is…”

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

It took him a second or two but he did finally grab my butt to keep me from accidentally sliding off.

Oh no. We were actually touching below the belt during the kiss and he was this close to making me ruin my favorite mini micro bikini. We gotta stop. Apparently Diego had the same idea and stopped things before we both ruined our underwear. I reached down nonchalantly and checked between my legs to make sure though. Nope, I was really excited but otherwise still dry. My chest had engorged from excitement though, and that excitement might take a while to fully go away. For both of us. I was staring at him a bit much in bliss and still felt hot in the face. I was probably blushing like crazy.

I realized people were staring and I could hear somebody speak. "Oh wow, she actually kissed that loser who doesn't belong to any social circles. This recording is going on my blog." I sighed at hearing this. Well, such is the fate of kissing in public.

Diego then remembered we still had to find Luc. He started to pull me to go downstairs, but I wiggled out of it. I had a better idea, and it would give me some time to relax after the kiss. I honestly didn't want to go outside still feeling excited. "Hold on, I got a better idea." I pulled my phone out of my right front pocket and pulled up the text from Ted with the pic of Luc. I then sat down on the edge of the couch as another couple started to play the game.

"If you were trying to make me jealous, it didn't work. So Ted, did you guys have fun?" I typed in, hoping for a No or I'd have to kick his behind for raping my friend.

"Actually, no, but I really wanted to. Some dunderhead pulled the fire alarm and ruined the moment." He sent back with a frowny face.

I let out a sigh of relief. The Journal was working to keep us safe from nonconsensual sex at least. "So where is she now? Any idea?" I typed back to him.

"Actually, I'm standing nearby admiring her. We're by the pool in the backyard and she's talking to some sports jocks. I might be over you." He typed back, and had me wonder if he was joking or serious. I never really thought the dude would ever get over me.

"How do we get there? We barely found the game room after your little prank." I typed back at him. I didn't feel like wandering the halls again looking for the backyard exit.

"Just go down the elevator and hang a right to continue down the hall in the direction you would have gone if you didn't go into the game room. One of the exits to the backyard is right there. Hurry, the band just started to play again if you want to dance with somebody." He typed back and I put my phone away, turning to Diego and standing back up. I felt more relaxed, but I still felt like my chest was still a bit engorged and not back to normal. "Hold on a second. I need to check something." I realized I didn't have my wine bottles anymore. I bounded to the bathroom and found that they were gone. Somebody must have seen me go in with them and when I didn't come out with them took both bottles. Drat. Well there goes that. I wondered if Diego still had his two bottles.

I ran back to Diego and started to explain. "I asked Ted where she was and if he raped her. That's a no on the rape, and she's by the pool in the backyard talking to some jocks. The band just started to play, but I can't hear anything with all the video game noises." I told him as I took his hand in mine and led him to the elevator to go down. "We just turn right from the elevator and continue down the hall we were in before." I pulled us into the elevator. "You do still have your two wine bottles right? Cause mine kinda got stolen from the bathroom when I went out to play with you and forgot to take them with me." I wasn't looking if he had lost his or not.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 10th October 2013 at 4:55 PM.

Diego Vendrix [C]
    Saturday Night
    Gaming Area I, Richton Estate, 10:30 PM

Schedule

2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch

"Oh wow, she actually kissed that loser who doesn't belong to any social circles. This recording is going on my blog," a student said. Diego gave the guy a death glare as he was leaving. He couldn't wait to leave high school behind.

"Hold on, I got a better idea," Karai said before she grabbed her phone from her pocket and pulled up the text from Ted with the pic of Luc. She began texting in response and Diego waited, still feeling on cloud nine.

Eventually, she finished and they looked at one another. Diego was still feeling very giddy and saw Karai was also still feeling something similar. "Hold on a second. I need to check something," she said before she realized something.

"I asked Ted where she was and if he raped her. That's a no on the rape, and she's by the pool in the backyard talking to some jocks. The band just started to play, but I can't hear anything with all the video game noises," Karai told Diego as she grabbed his hand and headed down the elevator. "We just turn right from the elevator and continue down the hall we were in before," she said before she pulled them into the elevator.

"You do still have your two wine bottles right? Cause mine kinda got stolen from the bathroom when I went out to play with you and forgot to take them with me," she asked. Diego smiled and took one of the bottles he had in his backpack and gave it to her with a smile.

"We're kinda too young to do this. I do wonder what was going on outside though," Diego said as he held her hand. "Let's make sure Luc is okay," he told her.

Lucy ‘Luc’ Briar

Luc decided to humor the jocks, but since Ted had said he wanted to announce the their forced relationship to everyone, she tried to play the guessing game to buy him time, “You know him.”

“It’s not Diego, is it?” laughed one of the guys. Luc sighed, hopefully they weren’t planning to beat her boyfriend up when they found out who he was, Ted was kind of an ass, but he didn‘t deserve that, “No.”

After that the guys were at a loss, and resorted to simply rapid-fire guessing the names of the less popular guys, many of whom Luc didn’t actually know. Luc stayed cool and simple answered them, “No. no. no way! Nope. No.” She picked up one of the few hot wings that remained, and replied to the most recent guesses, “No, no, aaaand No.”

Suddenly things got rather loud as the band started to play. Luc relaxed a little, the music allowed her to stall further by occasionally asking, “what?” when the guys made their guesses.

She got the creepy sensation that she was being watched, it was probably just her nerves. She told herself that it was alright, Diego had the journal, he was smart and surely wrote something to protect them. She just need to calm down, that was all. She slipped the beer bottle out of one of her jock ‘friends’ hand and took a swig.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 15th October 2013 at 4:30 AM.

(Going to move this along. Hope you don't mind D)

Karai Horoshi [C]

Schedule
    2. English - Mr. Warden
    Lunch
    5. Physics - Mr. Glass

"We're only as young as we feel, and I feel old enough to drink this. Heh." I accepted the bottle and held it in my free hand.

We took the elevator and I pulled him to the right down the hall. We then got to a large set of double doors, the second backyard exit Ted told me about. I turned the handle and pushed the door, exiting outside. We were in the backyard and the band was playing. I couldn't hear anything but the incoherent rock sounds. There was a butler attending a clothes check room nearby, so people could put their clothes in and not worry about them getting stolen. There wasn't a line since we took our time getting there and most people who wanted to be poolside were already there. I stripped down to my bikini. Then I gave him my clothes and wine bottle. He looked at me funny about the bottle, but shrugged. He then gave me the number 6 bracelet to wear. I put it around my left wrist and closed the clasp securely. He also gave me a pair of clean flip flops to walk around the pool in. I put them on.

It took me a second to find Luc, but otherwise it wasn't hard. Ted was nearby, admiring her as he had said. He was dressed and probably didn't want to swim or had already did some swimming. My contacts were feeling a little wet. Might be the huge Olympic size pool affecting the humidity in the backyard. I blinked a couple of times to try to clear them and it helped.

I then pulled Diego along over to Luc and sat next to her on a beach chair. My bikini left basically nothing to the imagination it was so small, and I could already see some of the boys looking over. At least sitting down my behind wasn't exposed anymore.

"Hiya Luc, whacha doin' eh?" I yelled as I turned to her and her jock friends, trying to talk over the roar of the music.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 15th October 2013 at 9:24 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast