Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dialga

28 70.00%
  • Kyogre

12 30.00%

Thread: Dialga vs Kyogre? who will win?

Angry Dialga vs Kyogre? who will win?

i think kyogre will, but my friend thinks dialga will win.

Dialga would win, due to its resistance to Kyogre's Water and Electric-type moves, neutrality to Kyogre's non-Same Type Attack Bonus Ice Beam, as well as its ability to hit Kyogre super effectively with a very powerful Thunder.

Dialga do too it's typing and moves like roar of time,and Kyogre may need too 3 hit ko it

Kyogre ! Coz he is the best

Dialga, I think competitively. Dialga resists Water Spout and Thunder, and can bring Kyogre. That is, if Kyogre doesn't carry HP (something).

If you're talkinga bout non-competitve, I still think Dialga would win. Lord of time vs lord of the sea. Without time there wouldn't be the "time" for a sea to form, and without sea, time would still be okay :3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Dialga, since he can resist Kyogre's STAB and take neutral damage from ice beam and such.

Help these dragons live, click on them.

Dialga. End of.
    WANT TO START SHINY HUNTING ON THE GBA, ANYONE GOT ANYHELP FOR ME PLEASE?!

Current fanfics:

PMD: Explorers of Space----Prologue! (On Hold)

Coming soon:
    Henry's Adventure! A New Fanfic

Dialga because it is the master of time. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Dialga, I think competitively. Dialga resists Water Spout and Thunder, and can bring Kyogre. That is, if Kyogre doesn't carry HP (something).

If you're talkinga bout non-competitve, I still think Dialga would win. Lord of time vs lord of the sea. Without time there wouldn't be the "time" for a sea to form, and without sea, time would still be okay :3
    Yeah, this is late, but Dialga didn't create time, he was given the ability to control it.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Dialga in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Dialga Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre: 358-422 (88.61 - 104.45%) -- 31.25% chance to OHKO

Well, then... They Speed tie, so if any entry hazards are present whoever wins the Speed tie wins the battle. However, in a clean 1v1 environment, Dialga has the best chance of winning. It's still only a 31.25% chance, but Kyogre never OHKOs max health Dialga.

Of course, Kyogre still thrashes defensive and support Dialga.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Dialga. it has a Resistance to Kyroge's water type moves and i love its awesome design, stats, moveset and everything about it
    I love every Pokemon!

Dialga would win because it resists several of Kyogre's attacks such as Ice Beam, Water Spout and Thunder plus has access to moves like Roar of Time, Draco Meteor and Thunder and while Kyogre has access to moves like Brick Break and Earthquake it can use them well enough but it can't use them as well as something like Groudon or Slaking.

Due to reasons stated, Dialga. He has resistance to Kyogre's STAB water. And story-wise, Dialga is the master of time itself. I think that trumps ocean XD

Click my Trainer Card to see my Shiny Pokémon List

My Personal Pokémon Website: Ace Trainer Alex Webpage
    Ace Trainers United Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Dialga in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ SpA Choice Specs Dialga Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre: 358-422 (88.61 - 104.45%) -- 31.25% chance to OHKO

Well, then... They Speed tie, so if any entry hazards are present whoever wins the Speed tie wins the battle. However, in a clean 1v1 environment, Dialga has the best chance of winning. It's still only a 31.25% chance, but Kyogre never OHKOs max health Dialga.

Of course, Kyogre still thrashes defensive and support Dialga.
    You also gotta remember that while Thunder DOES have a chance of missing, with Drizzle in play, that just beefs up the accuracy of Thunder to 100%. So long as there aren't any crits Dialga would usually win.
    Hydreigon Modest Natured 252 EVs into Special Attack and 31 IVs in Special Attack uses Draco Meteor with Dragon Gem?

Spheal with it