Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will the last episode of the series play out?

Iris will hug Ash XD!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    That's why I'm not hoping for much.

Ideal closure for me would be what I already posted.
    And what closure would that be being that they waisted alot of time with barely doing things properly for all the characters in this series?

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    And what closure would that be being that they waisted alot of time with barely doing things properly for all the characters in this series?
    I'm just saying with what I'd be satisfied.

Naturally, I wouldn't mind a small reunion or small inserts to show us how other characters are progressing, though I wouldn't bet on it.

IT WILL NEVER END SO DON'T TALK ABOUT IT! Never! lol jk but really it like can't end....I hope not....it probably wont end as long as new generations are being made, though.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Hopefully everyone says their good byes. Iris goes for training with Drayden and Cilan goes off to whereever Burgundy goes. Hoepfully somewhere opposite of where Ash goes.

My ideal battle ever!

Ash wakes up from a dream effectively super trolling the fans one last time lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I think it will end like this.

Ash will lose again for the unknown time at the league. He heads back to Kanto, to seeing his mother, Porfessor Oak, Gary and all his Pokémon. Arriving at Kanto, his mother's not at home. He decided to go see Oak at his lab, then. In the field, where all of Ash's Pokémon are, a shadow in front of the sun his lookin' at him, just at the right of his mother : his father. They'll meet finally, Ash will say "Father, my dream to become a Pokémon Master is too far away. I'm not even close to him, even since I started my journey.." And his father will answer "Son, you are a champion since you start your journey with your first Pokémon : You are my champion.". A big hug, and all of Ash's Pokémon en reunited. Than, the next day (in the same episode), all of Ash's friends (of Misty to the last one) are there, at Kanto, saying that all their dreams have came true. Ash will say "My own dream, as you all know, was to become a Pokémon Master, was already done since I started my journey with Pikachu. I was my father's champion.", with a misunderstanding of his friends, they'll meet, one by one, Ash's father. After that, they'll all go on a little hill, with a tree, seeing the sunset. After talking a little bit and encounter with the others, Ash will say "Friends, I think it's time to us to turn the page." They all agree with him, stand up, all of them, and make a group highfive, screaming "Yeah!" all at the same time. Finally, a "ink" effected screen capture this moment, and the narrator finally says "This day, when Ash discovered that he was already a champion, to his father that he never met with, since he started his own journey with his close partner Pikachu, Ash was happy to be with all his friends. He discovered that a title is not more important than family, friends and companions." A little silence, with a screen of Ash huging Pikachu, and the narrator follows "As the journey ends...".
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

This has been done over and over again - and really, this is all fanfiction. Enjoy and discuss the show as it is right now.

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12