Thread: Monday: Pokémon X & Y - Silhouette + Black 2 & White 2 WiFi Event Reminder

Default Monday: Pokémon X & Y - Silhouette + Black 2 & White 2 WiFi Event Reminder

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

11-02-2013 13:04 GMT / 08:04 EST by Serebii CoroCoro is due any day now and will have new Pokémon X & Y details so keep checking back. We did have an image up briefly earlier, but quickly removed it due to our uncertainty about legitimacy. This may ...

More...

I bet it's a new Eeveelution, or the star of the next movie!

Oh lord, it's begun. I was deathly afraid of what the new Eevee evolutions would be like. I could be just overreacting, but I'm not sure I can warm up to it.

Please let that not be an Eevee evolution.

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11

Finally another eeveelution, I bet its flying type or an unknown type that is yet to be released, maybe to evolve it you will need a special item and to trade it like Electabuzz or Magmar, or possibly only evolving once you evolve Eevee into some other form and it appears in your party the same method as Shedinja

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Ninfia looks like a Victini evolution to me going on the face.

I say its an alternate form of Victini or a fake pokemon.

an eeveeution!!! flying or light or my call!!!!! ^^
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Hmm, if this is indeed an Eevee evolution, my guess is a normal evolution. I say this because it just doesn't seem to have an obvious type like the others do. Ribbons and bows don't scream flying to me, either.

Also I would just like to say that I'm not happy about this news. This new evolution, I suppose I could warm up to it, but... It just doesn't have that Eevee evolution feel to it.
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

I will admit, the more recent scans are much better than the very first image. The color's much better and it's not as stretched vertically.

I read some very interesting discussion I found on Neoseeker forums, and let the news sink in. I feel that I did indeed overreact (I was rather depressed), and I suppose I'm alright with this now.

TL;DR I'm giving Ninfia a chance, and taking back what I said.

Official claimer of Marathon 2: Durandal and the Marathon Marine
    "You Must Love M-Thon - It Kicks"
    Name: Noel Soul Silver, White, and Y on 3DS Please PM for FC
    U.S.A. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00) Serebii.net Wi-Fi trades: 11