Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

I'm really looking forward to seeing looker and papa juniper again.

Hopefully looker finally reveals a pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Here is another one, that I think is from some mixed future episodes:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966189.jpg
    No, they're apparently all from the March 14th episode, which is about Colress and his three goons experimenting in Castelia City and culminating in N's past/identity revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing looker and papa juniper again.

Hopefully looker finally reveals a pokemon
    If he does I think he'll have like a Dog Pokemon since he's a detective, though I'd like something more different like Girafarig or Stantler (idk, something that's not seen too often)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    No, they're apparently all from the March 14th episode, which is about Colress and his three goons experimenting in Castelia City and culminating in N's past/identity revealed.
    Maybe, but there are 2 problems with that: Junipers's dad is in a shot in the White Ruins in that scan.
    And, specially this, we've already got a scan from March 14th episode showing Charizard fighting Dragonite while controlled by Plasma. It was the picture where Charizard is using Dragon tail. But maybe they put all that in this episode.

Anyway, in a previous comment you made (I think it was in the "BWS2EN-8 - Charizard" thread) you said that "the full scan talk about Charizard's return and even show a picture of Charizard in the Johto League". I really want to see that scan, but I can't find it.
    Can you give me a link to that please?

Maybe, but there are 2 problems with that: Junipers's dad is in a shot in the White Ruins in that scan.
    And, specially this, we've already got a scan from March 14th episode showing Charizard fighting Dragonite while controlled by Plasma. It was the picture where Charizard is using Dragon tail. But maybe they put all that in this episode.
    1. Cedric Juniper's appearance can very easily be a cameo, a scene shift to him at the White Ruins calling his daughter asking where the Hell Ash and co. are.

2. Right, and that's clearly this one: the other image showed Dragonite on the streets of Castelia, and Looker was there in the background.

Can you give me a link to that please?
    Here you go.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 19th February 2013 at 7:55 PM.

1. Cedric Juniper's appearance can very easily be a cameo, a scene shift to him at the White Ruins calling his daughter asking where the Hell Ash and co. are.

2. Right, and that's clearly this one: the other image showed Dragonite on the streets of Castelia, and Looker was there in the background.
    Yeah, you're right. I forgot that. So I guess this episode shows N's past and Colress attacking the city, Dragonite gets controlled, Charizard fight him and N ends joining Team Plasma in order for them to stop attacking the city. Seems like an interesting episode to me.

Oh and thanks for the link. I've seen it before, I thought it was something else.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 19th February 2013 at 8:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    If he does I think he'll have like a Dog Pokemon since he's a detective, though I'd like something more different like Girafarig or Stantler (idk, something that's not seen too often)
    I imagine he would have Croagunk since that's what he has in game but I'd love him with a Growlithe/Archanine

Yeah, you're right. I forgot that. So I guess this episode shows N's past and Colress attacking the city, Dragonite gets controlled, Charizard fight him and N ends joining Team Plasma in order for them to stop attacking the city. Seems like an interesting episode to me.
    Team Rocket also steals a jetplane from Colress' grunts (the exact same two male grunts who were with him and Angie in their previous appearance.)

LOL at Team Rocket getting intercepted in Team Plasma's plane.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I am going to make a prediction. Team Plasma's arc will be much better than Team Galactic's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I am going to make a prediction. Team Plasma's arc will be much better than Team Galactic's.
    It's already seeming better to me already, even though it's going to be shorter. But, that's only me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It's already seeming better to me already, even though it's going to be shorter. But, that's only me.
    Well, if we count how many episodes TP and TG appeared in, they are about equal. Yeah, Team Galactic's arc was spread out much more but Team Plasma will still have as much episodes as Team Galactic did. I wasn't originally going to make this prediction until I saw a few more episodes but like you said, it does already look better. Only 4 Galactic episodes really impressed me.

We must remember that quantity does not equal quality. TG's arc was great in some parts, weak in others, and then fell completely off the rails in the finale.

Hopefully TP will fare better, even if they end up making slightly less appearances.

We must remember that quantity does not equal quality. TG's arc was great in some parts, weak in others, and then fell completely off the rails in the finale.

Hopefully TP will fare better, even if they end up making slightly less appearances.
    And finale meaning the final part of the finale. Part 3 looks even more disappointing when you realize how good the first 2 parts of the finale started out.

how good the first 2 parts of the finale started out.
    Especially Part 2. Watch the ending alone to Part 2, and then watch all of Part 3. It's immenseley dissapointing how the ball was dropped there.

Especially Part 2. Watch the ending alone to Part 2, and then watch all of Part 3. It's immenseley dissapointing how the ball was dropped there.
    What part in pt 3, the battle or the orbs destorying themselves, it's been a while

O
    Supposedly Team Rocket steals something from Team Plasma that allows them to control Pokémon. I don't know if they'll ever use what they stole but it would be cool if Giovanni uses it to control the Genesect.
    When I read your post I thought for a moment thinking what would happen if team rocket managed to keep the tech they stole, I then thought that maybe once things are over the last episode or two of best wishes team rocket steal pikachu like they have done in the past but control it using the technology, and escape back back to Kanto with ash giving chase on charizard.

Anyway I think looking at the recent images whatever episode their from could be quite good.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Me, I think it's going to be the same.
    岩根雅明=♡

If that is true, i think we could see Mewtwo potentially be controlled by Giovanni once again.

What would be really cool is if Giovanni takes over all of Ash's Oak'd Pokémon and Ash and his friends have to stop them with the Unova Pokémon, Pikachu and Charizard. Maybe some old characters will come back. That would probably never happen though.

What would be really cool is if Giovanni takes over all of Ash's Oak'd Pokémon and Ash and his friends have to stop them with the Unova Pokémon, Pikachu and Charizard. Maybe some old characters will come back. That would probably never happen though.
    That would be Bond Villain Stupidity. There are far more Pokemon in Oak's lab that'd make far better slaves....

LIKE THE INSANE AMOUNT OF TAUROS ASH HAS!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That would be Bond Villain Stupidity. There are far more Pokemon in Oak's lab that'd make far better slaves....

LIKE THE INSANE AMOUNT OF TAUROS ASH HAS!
    But don't the Tauros count as Ash's Oak'd Pokémon? I don't know if Giovanni would be the one to come up with the idea but the TRio would certainly think up something like that.

But don't the Tauros count as Ash's Oak'd Pokémon? I don't know if Giovanni would be the one to come up with the idea but the TRio would certainly think up something like that.
    TRio being successful now is laughable. They had their chance when they were badass for almost no reason.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

you know, I think some might be right about Ghetsis finding a way to make N rejoin or join or whatnot. This is what I gathered from one of the pages:

Spoiler:- htyh:

Of course, feel free to discount.
    岩根雅明=♡

Look N have the same rope used by the mysterious stranger in the TR vs TP postponed episodes...which make think what was the original plan for TP in the anime!!

Also I wonder if Zekrom will play a role in this episode!!

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast