Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 854

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

  1. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    I'm really looking forward to seeing looker and papa juniper again.

    Hopefully looker finally reveals a pokemon

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Here is another one, that I think is from some mixed future episodes:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966189.jpg
    No, they're apparently all from the March 14th episode, which is about Colress and his three goons experimenting in Castelia City and culminating in N's past/identity revealed.

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing looker and papa juniper again.

    Hopefully looker finally reveals a pokemon
    If he does I think he'll have like a Dog Pokemon since he's a detective, though I'd like something more different like Girafarig or Stantler (idk, something that's not seen too often)

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    No, they're apparently all from the March 14th episode, which is about Colress and his three goons experimenting in Castelia City and culminating in N's past/identity revealed.
    Maybe, but there are 2 problems with that: Junipers's dad is in a shot in the White Ruins in that scan.
    And, specially this, we've already got a scan from March 14th episode showing Charizard fighting Dragonite while controlled by Plasma. It was the picture where Charizard is using Dragon tail. But maybe they put all that in this episode.

    Anyway, in a previous comment you made (I think it was in the "BWS2EN-8 - Charizard" thread) you said that "the full scan talk about Charizard's return and even show a picture of Charizard in the Johto League". I really want to see that scan, but I can't find it.
    Can you give me a link to that please?

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Maybe, but there are 2 problems with that: Junipers's dad is in a shot in the White Ruins in that scan.
    And, specially this, we've already got a scan from March 14th episode showing Charizard fighting Dragonite while controlled by Plasma. It was the picture where Charizard is using Dragon tail. But maybe they put all that in this episode.
    1. Cedric Juniper's appearance can very easily be a cameo, a scene shift to him at the White Ruins calling his daughter asking where the Hell Ash and co. are.

    2. Right, and that's clearly this one: the other image showed Dragonite on the streets of Castelia, and Looker was there in the background.

    Can you give me a link to that please?
    Here you go.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 19th February 2013 at 7:55 PM.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    1. Cedric Juniper's appearance can very easily be a cameo, a scene shift to him at the White Ruins calling his daughter asking where the Hell Ash and co. are.

    2. Right, and that's clearly this one: the other image showed Dragonite on the streets of Castelia, and Looker was there in the background.
    Yeah, you're right. I forgot that. So I guess this episode shows N's past and Colress attacking the city, Dragonite gets controlled, Charizard fight him and N ends joining Team Plasma in order for them to stop attacking the city. Seems like an interesting episode to me.

    Oh and thanks for the link. I've seen it before, I thought it was something else.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 19th February 2013 at 8:04 PM.

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    If he does I think he'll have like a Dog Pokemon since he's a detective, though I'd like something more different like Girafarig or Stantler (idk, something that's not seen too often)
    I imagine he would have Croagunk since that's what he has in game but I'd love him with a Growlithe/Archanine

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Yeah, you're right. I forgot that. So I guess this episode shows N's past and Colress attacking the city, Dragonite gets controlled, Charizard fight him and N ends joining Team Plasma in order for them to stop attacking the city. Seems like an interesting episode to me.
    Team Rocket also steals a jetplane from Colress' grunts (the exact same two male grunts who were with him and Angie in their previous appearance.)

  9. #284
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,794

    Default

    LOL at Team Rocket getting intercepted in Team Plasma's plane.

    breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    I am going to make a prediction. Team Plasma's arc will be much better than Team Galactic's.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I am going to make a prediction. Team Plasma's arc will be much better than Team Galactic's.
    It's already seeming better to me already, even though it's going to be shorter. But, that's only me.

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It's already seeming better to me already, even though it's going to be shorter. But, that's only me.
    Well, if we count how many episodes TP and TG appeared in, they are about equal. Yeah, Team Galactic's arc was spread out much more but Team Plasma will still have as much episodes as Team Galactic did. I wasn't originally going to make this prediction until I saw a few more episodes but like you said, it does already look better. Only 4 Galactic episodes really impressed me.

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    We must remember that quantity does not equal quality. TG's arc was great in some parts, weak in others, and then fell completely off the rails in the finale.

    Hopefully TP will fare better, even if they end up making slightly less appearances.

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    We must remember that quantity does not equal quality. TG's arc was great in some parts, weak in others, and then fell completely off the rails in the finale.

    Hopefully TP will fare better, even if they end up making slightly less appearances.
    And finale meaning the final part of the finale. Part 3 looks even more disappointing when you realize how good the first 2 parts of the finale started out.

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    how good the first 2 parts of the finale started out.
    Especially Part 2. Watch the ending alone to Part 2, and then watch all of Part 3. It's immenseley dissapointing how the ball was dropped there.

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Especially Part 2. Watch the ending alone to Part 2, and then watch all of Part 3. It's immenseley dissapointing how the ball was dropped there.
    What part in pt 3, the battle or the orbs destorying themselves, it's been a while

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In Rotation With Ash Ketchum
    Posts
    131

    Default

    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Supposedly Team Rocket steals something from Team Plasma that allows them to control Pokémon. I don't know if they'll ever use what they stole but it would be cool if Giovanni uses it to control the Genesect.
    When I read your post I thought for a moment thinking what would happen if team rocket managed to keep the tech they stole, I then thought that maybe once things are over the last episode or two of best wishes team rocket steal pikachu like they have done in the past but control it using the technology, and escape back back to Kanto with ash giving chase on charizard.

    Anyway I think looking at the recent images whatever episode their from could be quite good.
    KROOKODILE!!!

  18. #293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I am going to make a prediction. Team Plasma's arc will be much better than Team Galactic's.
    Me, I think it's going to be the same.
    岩根雅明=♡

  19. #294

    Default

    If that is true, i think we could see Mewtwo potentially be controlled by Giovanni once again.

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    What would be really cool is if Giovanni takes over all of Ash's Oak'd Pokémon and Ash and his friends have to stop them with the Unova Pokémon, Pikachu and Charizard. Maybe some old characters will come back. That would probably never happen though.

  21. #296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What would be really cool is if Giovanni takes over all of Ash's Oak'd Pokémon and Ash and his friends have to stop them with the Unova Pokémon, Pikachu and Charizard. Maybe some old characters will come back. That would probably never happen though.
    That would be Bond Villain Stupidity. There are far more Pokemon in Oak's lab that'd make far better slaves....

    LIKE THE INSANE AMOUNT OF TAUROS ASH HAS!

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That would be Bond Villain Stupidity. There are far more Pokemon in Oak's lab that'd make far better slaves....

    LIKE THE INSANE AMOUNT OF TAUROS ASH HAS!
    But don't the Tauros count as Ash's Oak'd Pokémon? I don't know if Giovanni would be the one to come up with the idea but the TRio would certainly think up something like that.

  23. #298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But don't the Tauros count as Ash's Oak'd Pokémon? I don't know if Giovanni would be the one to come up with the idea but the TRio would certainly think up something like that.
    TRio being successful now is laughable. They had their chance when they were badass for almost no reason.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  24. #299

    Default

    you know, I think some might be right about Ghetsis finding a way to make N rejoin or join or whatnot. This is what I gathered from one of the pages:

        Spoiler:- htyh:


    Of course, feel free to discount.
    岩根雅明=♡

  25. #300
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    Look N have the same rope used by the mysterious stranger in the TR vs TP postponed episodes...which make think what was the original plan for TP in the anime!!

    Also I wonder if Zekrom will play a role in this episode!!

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •