Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 854

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I went to 2ch and the scans are from a English site, Bulbagarden. This is strange that a english site reveal a scan before a Japanese source does.

    On note, the source of the episode comes from Dogasu, who lives in Japan. It's possible that he got the magazine early?

    If not, I can't confirm the scan 100%. I find suspicious a ending of Episode N 3 months befoe the movie when we know that the movie and episode N will be related.

    I NEVER intend to said that Dogasu could intend to lie (BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT HE ONLY GIVES EAL INFORMATION) but that he found a info on another website that he thought that comes from CoroCoro.

    Sorry for this post but I have problem to eat a N's endin in April.
    Dogasu scanned the magazine.


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post


    The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!
    Airdate: April 4
    The conclusion of Episode N starts here!

    Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!
    Airdate: April 11
    ...Corless and Ghetsis revive Reshiram?!

    Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!
    Airdate: April 18
    ...Ash, N and Team Plasma have an all-out confrontation!

    We have three new titles. Since all we have are titles, don't know if it's necessary to make multiple threads yet.
    I went to 2ch and the scans are from a English site, Bulbagarden. This is strange that a english site reveal a scan before a Japanese source does.

    On note, the source of the episode comes from Dogasu, who lives in Japan. It's possible that he got the magazine early?

    If not, I can't confirm the scan 100%. I find suspicious a ending of Episode N 3 months befoe the movie when we know that the movie and episode N will be related.

    I NEVER intend to said that Dogasu could intend to lie (BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT HE ONLY GIVES EAL INFORMATION) but that he found a info on another website that he thought that comes from CoroCoro.

    Sorry for this post but I have problem to eat a N's endin in April.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Some people seem to forget that this arc is called Episode N, not Episode Team Plasma. While I think this is the end of Plasma and N in the anime, N still has a chance of showing up even after this.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    I don't think this will be the end of the N arc we still need more stuff to cover to tied with the 16 movie!!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Ahn? most of this 14 episodes seems to be N/Plasma related, we got the entire arc at a time, instead of it spaced during and entire region, I think its more then enough and if 9-11 are related to them even more.
    I disagree. The Hoenn and Sinnoh plots were around that length, and they all took their notes from one storyline, with slight adjustments in order to incorporate some bits from the third release. Unova essentially has two seperate storylines to draw from, so I find it lacking if the animé storyline remains roughly the same length.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I don't think this will be the end of the N arc we still need more stuff to cover to tied with the 16 movie!!
    Episode N ends in April apparently ("The conclusion of Episode N starts here!") but this doesn't mean that we won't have anything related to team plasma/N from these arc on because we still need some episodes about Genesect and Mewtwo(?) right? Probably we will get something related with the seven sages (ŕ lá BW2-story) and a tournament.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I disagree. The Hoenn and Sinnoh plots were around that length, and they all took their notes from one storyline, with slight adjustments in order to incorporate some bits from the third release. Unova essentially has two seperate storylines to draw from, so I find it lacking if the animé storyline remains roughly the same length.
    Disagree in what? most of the episodes seems to be TP/N related, only the Gym, Introduction and Mareep episode seems to not have anything to do with it and maybe the rescue corps one even though N is part of it, its a fact BW TR, DP and AG had the stories spaced out the entire region, if the TP arc has the same lenght but in 14 episodes there is no problem to me, specially when people whine about oh its just going to be fillers all the time.

    BTW as expected no TR vs TP episodes.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Wow, this is one quick saga, wonder what will be after that. And no TR VS TP?

    By the way, Ash's Charizard knows Dragon Tail.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    I wonder if in the first episode of the conclusion N will betray Ash and Comp. in the white ruins...to get Reshiram to himself?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,436

    Default

    That was fast lol. I had no idea episode N was so short. But then this guarantees the Charizard is ash's

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Episode N ends in April apparently ("The conclusion of Episode N starts here!") but this doesn't mean that we won't have anything related to team plasma/N from these arc on because we still need some episodes about Genesect and Mewtwo(?) right? Probably we will get something related with the seven sages (ŕ lá BW2-story) and a tournament.
    If this is the conclusion of Episode N specifically, then that could open up the plot for B2W2/Kyurem. It doesn't make sense to have a plot with Colress looking for how to extract power out of pokemon, and not apply this to Kyurem eventually and only going for Reshiram...

    I can see N flying off with Reshiram at the end of this 3parter, and briefly returning during the Kyurem plot at the end. That would make a heck of a lot more sense to me.

    BWn1-14: Episode N
    BWn15: Filler
    BWn16-19: Fire Type Tournament
    BWn20-26: Episode "Kyurem"
    BWn27-30/32: Ending Best Wishes, perhaps a final tournament! xD

    As for Genesect and Mewtwo, they don't have to anymore. They said they will make the movie tie in with the animé. They already addressed in the animé that Genesect was probably made by Team Plasma, but has broken out of the laboratory when N was there. Viewers of the animé will therefore know that the movie Genesect was likely to be that escaped Genesect that was mentioned in the animé. I don't think we'll get an episode dedicated to how Genesect is commanding an army of Genesect with different drives and such when we already had the mention of it in the animé, which functions as its background mention that relates both the movie/animé.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Disagree in what? most of the episodes seems to be TP/N related, only the Gym, Introduction and Mareep episode seems to not have anything to do with it and maybe the rescue corps one even though N is part of it, its a fact BW TR, DP and AG had the stories spaced out the entire region, if the TP arc has the same lenght but in 14 episodes there is no problem to me, specially when people whine about oh its just going to be fillers all the time.

    BTW as expected no TR vs TP episodes.
    On the length (9-11) being enough to cover Team Plasma/N. I want it to be longer essentially. If you can tell the RS and DP stories in 9/10 episodes, how come they would be able to tell the BW AND B2W2 storylines in roughly the same amount of episode? I want it to be longer and better fleshed out.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Didn't the corocoro issue that reveled the Genesect gang have pictures of a BW2EN episode featuring the Genesects? There has to be at least one episode dedicated to Genesect.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    If this is the conclusion of Episode N specifically, then that could open up the plot for B2W2/Kyurem. It doesn't make sense to have a plot with Colress looking for how to extract power out of pokemon, and not apply this to Kyurem eventually and only going for Reshiram...
    Did I even say that? My logic does make sense, your is just fallacious since I wasn't talking about Kyurem plot but about Shadow Triad and something related to the Seven Sages that could be related to BW2 and M16 eventually.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 12th February 2013 at 3:44 PM.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,136

    Default

    Hilarious how short this is. Oh well, at least we can look forward to a tournament or something afterwards. I doubt the anime is gonna go on 5-month hiatus.

    Georgia and Burgundy should be returning sometime after April now.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Why does Reshiram always get this much treatment, it's the hero's Pokemon in both manga adaptions for crying out loud. Japan must love Wyverns. Zekrom better appear somehow or so help me
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #41
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    I have a feeling that Zekrom will show up to save the day. I don't think they would be able to take down Reshiram using their own Pokemon. And the fact that Zekrom was recently mentioned makes me believe he will have some relevance.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    I"m gonna take a guess here upon what happens.
    To be honest, I'm not sure why ash needs to fight N. I mean I want him too, but why are they "fighting?" .-...

    Lol, damnit reshiram. I don't think Reshiram is being control, I think its just gonna be pissed. xD

    After charizard holds back reshiram, N comes in and tries to speak it to it and calm it down. Now hopefully, Zekrom will appear for something. lol
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    *cues Charizard fans who think it can beat Reshiram*

    I'm hoping during the 1x episodes, we could get a few returns. Also, since Thyphoosion was in the promotion, maybe Ashs Quilava will evolve or Dawn will make another cameo

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure why ash needs to fight N. I mean I want him too, but why are they "fighting?" .-...
    Not necessarily. For example, the recent title had Colress VS Looker and yet they didn't fight at all. The VS could stand for some sort of conflict between Ash and N, for example, truth vs ideals since Ash and N have completely different views on the world, which N already noted in his debut episode.


  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why does Reshiram always get this much treatment, it's the hero's Pokemon in both manga adaptions for crying out loud. Japan must love Wyverns. Zekrom better appear somehow or so help me
    Weren't we talking about how Reshiram was being ignored and Zekrom getting more attention like some months ago? XD Zekrom seems to be the more popular one, I'm fine with Reshiram getting something, maybe Zekrom appears post TP arc.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    or Dawn will make another cameo
    Don't get my hopes up.



    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Not necessarily. For example, the recent title had Colress VS Looker and yet they didn't fight at all. The VS could stand for some sort of conflict between Ash and N, for example, truth vs ideals since Ash and N have completely different views on the world, which N already noted in his debut episode.
    You're right. However, as I quote from the games, (and why N always had to poke battle) A full all out pokemon battle is when you can truly understand the other person. The more they fight, be it for fun, for rivalry, or for something serious, the more they understand each other. Or rather, the more their true nature is revealed. Something like that. Point and case, Pokemon battles. lol


    Truth VS ideals will only truly be revealed when you fight. Funny how that works.

    But since the pokemon characters are mostly moral, it never ends badly. ;_; lucky them. xD
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 12th February 2013 at 4:17 PM.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    ... Well, that was fast. o_O


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Well since its confirmed Looker and Ash's Charizard will return and the fact that Charizard always finds a way to be over powered I'm going to say that Zekrom will join the battle and team up with Ash's Charizard but get beaten so Charizard will battle Reshiram and win
    These two songs describe me well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    *cues Charizard fans who think it can beat Reshiram*

    I'm hoping during the 1x episodes, we could get a few returns. Also, since Typhlosion was in the promotion, maybe Ashs Quilava will evolve or Dawn will make another cameo
    If Quilava evolves again, I'm going to go berserk here.. Just because it would be so awkward! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Not necessarily. For example, the recent title had Colress VS Looker and yet they didn't fight at all. The VS could stand for some sort of conflict between Ash and N, for example, truth vs ideals since Ash and N have completely different views on the world, which N already noted in his debut episode.
    Exactly, and one shouldn't even have to bring up stuff like Darkrai vs. Cresselia to know that VS in an episode title can mean just absolutely nothing.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Exactly, and one shouldn't even have to bring up stuff like Darkrai vs. Cresselia to know that VS in an episode title can mean just absolutely nothing.. :P
    Or the famous Axew VS Druddigon, lol.


Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •