Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

I really hope so, if not. How in the heck will Reshiram be defeated or at least snapped out of Ghetsis' control?

I think N will end up calming Reshiram down. I hope to see Zekrom too but I think there's a possibility that Zekrom will battle Team Rocket later in the saga.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Set that thing free! It's gotten a lot of unneccessary cruel and unusual punishment!

I hope that in that campfire scene N talks to the remainder of the group's pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I guess this is the picture you all are talking about:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966190.jpg

Here is another one, that I think is from some mixed future episodes:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966189.jpg
    And the picture with Growlithe, Lillipup, Minccino, Darumaka and young Anthea and Concordia makes my "Growlithe-for-Cilan" wish go down to the crapper (T_T).

Well, officially ... Episode N has been so overwhelming I can barely keep in track of all the happening and I just ... don´t know what to say ... which is totally awesome !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    And the picture with Growlithe, Lillipup, Minccino, Darumaka and young Anthea and Concordia makes my "Growlithe-for-Cilan" wish go down to the crapper (T_T).

Well, officially ... Episode N has been so overwhelming I can barely keep in track of all the happening and I just ... don´t know what to say ... which is totally awesome !!!
    There being only 16 episodes left after this conclusion should've made any capture speculation go down the crappper.. Don't worry about it.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    There being only 16 episodes left after this conclusion should've made any capture speculation go down the crappper.. Don't worry about it.
    Oh well, looking at the bright side, Pansage, Crustle and Stunfisk did way more in almost 3 years than Steelix, Geodude, Crobat, Vulpix, Forretress, Marshtomp, Sudowoodo, Croagunk and Happiny did in 14.

Back on topic ... well, I was forced to take "vacations", what is coming up for the next episodes ... starting in BWN7, please (Un_n) ?

Oh well, looking at the bright side, Pansage, Crustle and Stunfisk did way more in almost 3 years than Steelix, Geodude, Crobat, Vulpix, Forretress, Marshtomp, Sudowoodo, Croagunk and Happiny did in 14.

Back on topic ... well, I was forced to take "vacations", what is coming up for the next episodes ... starting in BWN7, please (Un_n) ?
    Oh please, Stunfisk hasn't done shiz -_-...

Croagunk, Sudowoodo, Crobat, and Forretress have all done more then him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh please, Stunfisk hasn't done shiz -_-...

Croagunk, Sudowoodo, Crobat, and Forretress have all done more then him.
    Poison Jabbing his trainer, not useful, SudoWHOdo?, searching Team Rocket´s balloon, something that anybody did before, being a spinning clothes dryer ... SCORE! (-_-)

Stunfisk at least has a BATTLE RECORD.

Stunkfisk is so lucky to have zero wins.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Stunkfisk is so lucky to have zero wins.
    It has one win over a Cincinno but we didn't see the full battle, just a few seconds.

Poison Jabbing his trainer, not useful, SudoWHOdo?, searching Team Rocket´s balloon, something that anybody did before, being a spinning clothes dryer ... SCORE! (-_-)

Stunfisk at least has a BATTLE RECORD.
    Some of the others mentioned have a battle record as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It has one win over a Cincinno but we didn't see the full battle, just a few seconds.
    Those will count when people acknowledge totodile's wins as legit.

Wait, Team Rocket's involved in this some how? Oh well, I'm still looking forward to it =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wait, Team Rocket's involved in this some how? Oh well, I'm still looking forward to it =/
    We already knew this. They are most likely teaming up with Looker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    We already knew this. They are most likely teaming up with Looker.
    Well, these episodes seemed like it'd be more Ash V.S N and Team Plasma, I knew Team Rocket/Looker plot was going come in at some point but not now.
    Still, these showdowns should be fun at least.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, these episodes seemed like it'd be more Ash V.S N and Team Plasma, I knew Team Rocket/Looker plot was going come in at some point but not now.
    Still, these showdowns should be fun at least.
    Team Rocket and Looker will probably be in these 3 episodes. The team up was always going to be less important than the Ash and N scenes.

I really hope Cilan gets to do something here. I'm quite disapointed with how he's been handled recently. Ash is the main character so he's always gonna get lots to do but Iris has had a lot of focus recently and as a result Cilans sufferered so I think its about time Iris took a back seat and Cilan took centre stage for a little while.

Hopefully if not here then he gets a big role in what comes after
    Last edited by AceDetective; 22nd February 2013 at 3:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I really hope Cilan gets to do something here. I'm quite disapointed with how he's been handled recently. Ash is the main character so he's always gonna get lots to do but Iris has had a lot of focus recently and as a result Cilans sufferered so I think its about time Iris took a back seat and Cilan took centre stage for a little while.

Ash is the main character now in BWS2? Could have fooled me.

shadow triad cilan

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

Yeah, I agree. If Iris and Ash are getting a role in Episode N, then what would Cilan be doing? He'll most likely have his own thing after Episode N. Anyway, I'm looking forward to what happens to Ghetsis, Colress, and those TP grunts in the climax.
    Last edited by Akuroma; 24th February 2013 at 4:46 PM.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Yeah, I agree. If Iris and Ash are getting a role in Episode N, then what would Cilan be doing? He'll most likely have his own thing after Episode N. Anyway, I'm looking forward to what happens to Ghetsis, Colress, and those TP grunts in the climax.
    Lol I was thinking about that, as I watched the latest TP episode, and I was just thinking "does cilan find it fun to stand there and watch as everyone else defends themselves from TP?"
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Lol I was thinking about that, as I watched the latest TP episode, and I was just thinking "does cilan find it fun to stand there and watch as everyone else defends themselves from TP?"
    I thought the same thing! He just stood there in the Braviary episode and Colress' debut episode.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I thought the same thing! He just stood there in the Braviary episode and Colress' debut episode.
    The animators Cbfd to give him a role.

Yeah, Cilan really does nothing. I hope he will get a good role in the climax. Maybe something with Stunfisk who, with all the hype before BW2, got nothing to do.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast