Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    WTF!? Seriously, what show have you been watching? Colress does ALL of these things in the anime.
    Oh wait, he does? Um, maybe I used the wrong terms.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Dr. Fuji's ghost would like a word with you.
    I'm pretty sure that he didn't die on screen. Otherwise the ghost girl during the DP Episode counts too. But the point is that neither of them have backstory. Their first appearance are as ghosts, IIRC?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Oh man, I am so pumped up for the next episode! Yay, its cool to see Pikachu getting focus here too. C:

Its also awesome to see all those cool Pokemon. So if Charizard is out we might get to see all of Ash's Pokemon out, maybe Iris and Cilan are too once they get freed?

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What does that have to do with what I said?

They made Angie pretty important, she is basicly like a Galatic officer and the Brad guy is also, he has appared less then her though.
    Because you had nothing else to favor.

Preview
    - Ash's Pokemon helping out to get Ash and N to safety.
    - Charizard bursts out.
    - Pikachu shocks Ash, literally.
    - N holds the Light Stone.
    Last edited by playerking; 7th April 2013 at 12:31 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Because you had nothing else to favor.
    What do you mean with this?

Mijumaru confirmed, using Hydro Pump with Chaobu and Tsutarja working hard to get through and Lizardon busting out. The mind-controlled Pokemon causing trouble and Pikachu being influenced by Akuroma. Good to see Miju.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Mijumaru confirmed, using Hydro Pump with Chaobu and Tsutarja working hard to get through and Lizardon busting out. The mind-controlled Pokemon causing trouble and Pikachu being influenced by Akuroma. Good to see Miju.
    Why is no one suprised these three will be the stars along side lizarchu.

Hoping Krokoodile or whoever is the 6th member of the team does something also.

Why is no one suprised these three will be the stars along side lizarchu.
    Hahaha what was even the point of having Boldore in the opening lol

The Hoenn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Hahaha what was even the point of having Boldore in the opening lol
    Exactly. At least give the worst treated leaguemon some redemption.

They don't have time to show Unfezant, Boldore, Oshawott, Snivy, Leavanny and Palpitoad battling lol

The Hoenn Brothers

Hey, where is the link to the preview?

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Thanks

So I guess the reason why Ash only as his starters out is because N needs to see the bond between Ash and his Pokemon and he doesn't have a bond with any other lol

The Hoenn Brothers

Interested in what N is saying to Colress while holding the stone.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The new preview didn't really show anything interesting imo. Although I did like that Ash is using his Pokemon to help him escape the chasm; that was neat. And N with that sun-like orb (the Light Stone?) looked fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Thanks. No much new, at least the starters help Ash got out of the underground. And it seems like Charizard is coming out from the underground too.

I wonder how will Pikachu be calm down this time... Ash doing it again would be kind of redundant... but we'll see.

Where's Team Rocket and Looker? <>

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Thanks. No much new, at least the starters help Ash got out of the underground. And it seems like Charizard is coming out from the underground too.

I wonder how will Pikachu be calm down this time... Ash doing it again would be kind of redundant... but we'll see.
    There's Oshawott using Hydro Pump, if I'm not mistaken, I don't recall Oshawott being shown to be in the episode from the previews, preview pictures until this episode preview today.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It's a minor thing but shouldn't the thread title be edited, Taking out episode 12?

Random : PokéRadar

Boldore the one to perform worst at the league? Surely that price went to Unfezant.. Boldore, and to an extent held their own vs. Hydreigon, and both did some damage. Same goes for Leavanny, who did most of the work vs. Sawk. What did Unfezant do? Oh, missed every attack she launched and got KO'd by Haxiolu..

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Thanks

So I guess the reason why Ash only as his starters out is because N needs to see the bond between Ash and his Pokemon and he doesn't have a bond with any other lol
    Too true.. Would be odd to see Palpitoad out of its ball for the first time in this episode, out of all possibilities..

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    It's a minor thing but shouldn't the thread title be edited, Taking out episode 12?
    No, at this point, I doubt anybody really cares anymore. This thread should've been three threads since the beginning, but they weren't spliced either. Saying that they're a batch isn't a sufficient reason to have let this cluster-thread live. I mean if even something like a broadcastdata reveal gets his own thread (Remember the moment we got 'Watchog BWn? and Seviper BWn?-threads?), or stuff like little textual tidbits such as the Giant Heatmor-episode? If those get their own threads, then why didn't these three while they had their own titles, dates, content matter, etc?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh right forgot he had that bird. Err well he. At least got some time to shine vs TR .

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    No, at this point, I doubt anybody really cares anymore. This thread should've been three threads since the beginning, but they weren't spliced either. Saying that they're a batch isn't a sufficient reason to have let this cluster-thread live. I mean if even something like a broadcastdata reveal gets his own thread (Remember the moment we got 'Watchog BWn? and Seviper BWn?-threads?), or stuff like little textual tidbits such as the Giant Heatmor-episode? If those get their own threads, then why didn't these three while they had their own titles, dates, content matter, etc?
    Oh well I guess someone did care. The title was edited after all.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh I don't know you think maybe because this is a three parter climax might have something to do with keeping it all in one thread?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast