Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Or the famous Axew VS Druddigon, lol.
    WAIt when was that? XD

Also, why would it be awkward if Quilava evolved again xD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I wonder if they are gonna introduce Anthea and Concordia between BWS2EN-9 and BWS2EN-11.

I mean they were in the opening and the ending so they must play some role in episode N and I doubt they will be introduced during the climax

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    WAIt when was that? XD
    That's exactly the point.

The episode where Iris revealed what her goal was was titled 'Axew VS Druddigon' and yet no such battle occurred.

....and now, her story begins.

Hmm, interesting. I'm actually ok with this since it leaves time for some sort of a competition after all. Hopefully that's what they'll do. If Ash and N actually have a Pokemon battle I'm expecting N to bring out Zoroark. It still hasn't debuted in the anime.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Also, why would it be awkward if Quilava evolved again xD
    Because Quilava hasn't won a battle since evolving? It tied to Nando's Armaldo with half of the battle being offscreen? Normally it takes effort to evolve to the final stage, but if Cyndaquill gets to breeze through then I'd find that slightly offputting, awkward.

Sure, neither Torterra or Infernape did particularly much in their middle stages, but they at least spent time in them, the former moreso then the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    I wonder if they are gonna introduce Anthea and Concordia between BWS2EN-9 and BWS2EN-11.

I mean they were in the opening and the ending so they must play some role in episode N and I doubt they will be introduced during the climax
    Yeah, that might happen as well, it might lead into the events of BWn12 where Ash and N oppose eachother (be it in battle or in ideology).
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Because Quilava hasn't won a battle since evolving? It tied to Nando's Armaldo with half of the battle being offscreen? Normally it takes effort to evolve to the final stage, but if Cyndaquill gets to breeze through then I'd find that slightly offputting, awkward.

Sure, neither Torterra or Infernape did particularly much in their middle stages, but they at least spent time in them, the former moreso then the latter.
    There's always the excuse of his Pokemon training at Oak's. Honestly, we're not going to get some great development justifying an evolution for an old Pokemon. If anything returns and evolves we should just be grateful.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

So, they are first finishing up the Reshiram Arc and then cover the Genesect part which continues on to the movie story.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I have a feeling that Zekrom will show up to save the day. I don't think they would be able to take down Reshiram using their own Pokemon. And the fact that Zekrom was recently mentioned makes me believe he will have some relevance.
    how do you know N isn't using Zekrom and Reshiram teams with Ash to fight N on his behalf?

I wonder when Ash and N get into an arguement about there views? Some thing must happen before the actual Ash V.S N episode, either way I'm looking forward to all this. I guess this means Iris/Dento don't play a big part here, they aren't talked about at all.

Wonder when MewTwo will come in?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Do Genesect and Mewtwo actually need episodes?

I thought it was going to be like in Kanto where Mewtwo beat Gary and then sometime later we saw him escaping from Team Rocket HQ. He never got an episode dedicated to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I wonder when Ash and N get into an arguement about there views? Some thing must happen before the actual Ash V.S N episode, either way I'm looking forward to all this. I guess this means Iris/Dento don't play a big part here, they aren't talked about at all.

Wonder when MewTwo will come in?
    They can easily get focus after this since we now have a fair amount of time. We should definitely be seeing closure for their rivalries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    They can easily get focus after this since we now have a fair amount of time. We should definitely be seeing closure for their rivalries.
    I hope Dento gets an arc some point, Iris already got her story pretty much done with, other than her rivalry like you said.
    If we get another tournament like some are thinking this would be the best way to do that.

Any ways, can't wait for the confrontation of Ash/Team Plasma, that should be a good one too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Well at least now you guys will hush about the upcoming Charizard not being Ash's lol. I'm interested as to what pokemon N has though, it will be an interesting battle.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well at least now you guys will hush about the upcoming Charizard not being Ash's lol. I'm interested as to what pokemon N has though, it will be an interesting battle.
    Im not sure he has any. It might just be another Looker vs Colress where there is no battle. Maybe there racing to uncover the secrets of the ruins.

Thinking Genesect will have a story in the anime is just wishful thinking. This is the Plasma finale so the Genesect movie is just probably going to be like any other pokemon movie, meaning non-canon.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Thinking Genesect will have a story in the anime is just wishful thinking. This is the Plasma finale so the Genesect movie is just probably going to be like any other pokemon movie, meaning non-canon.
    -__________________________________________________ ______________-...........

It's been confirmed that Genosect and his posse are being introduced into the anime FIRST.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The Genesects were confirmed for the show in a scan that showed episode pictures with them in it, plus they're in the opening.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    The Genesects were confirmed for the show in a scan that showed episode pictures with them in it, plus they're in the opening.
    What scans? I haven't seen them.

We need cilan to reveal his secret identity now.

Also pignite should preferably evolve after sweeping half of ghetsis's team.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Im not sure he has any. It might just be another Looker vs Colress where there is no battle. Maybe there racing to uncover the secrets of the ruins.
    Eh, someone has to debut Zoroark lol.

Well, the arc lasted for a decent time. I couldn't imagine what other shenanigans the episodes from May, June, July and August could be to keep Episode N going. I can only ponder on what will be coming up after this.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

What scans? I haven't seen them.
    Here you go, then.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Aren't them from the movie? Even the link says M16.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Eh, someone has to debut Zoroark lol.
    Takeshi comes back and is working at a clinic where he uses his newly caugth dentist Zoroark, since Zoroark migth be scary for little Azumarill so he transforms into Chansey when doing his work.

Great Zoroark debut.

Or maybe Kasumi gets one instead so he can change into Starmie, Goldeen or Horsea and make them not look useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Takeshi comes back and is working at a clinic where he uses his newly caugth dentist Zoroark, since Zoroark migth be scary for little Azumarill so he transforms into Chansey when doing his work.

Great Zoroark debut.
    Lol take about random....how the hell is Zoroark anything likke a dentist??

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast