Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So Colress goes after Pikachu again? Oh great, he's pulling a Team Rocket on us. It's a nice change from his usual schemes I guess, but it's still quite reductive. This is supposed to be the episode before the actual conclusion, yet not much seems to be happening here. :c
    Shouldn't he have learned right now that the power of friendship with pikachu is too strong for any machine to destroy?

This is supposed to be the episode before the actual conclusion, yet not much seems to be happening here. :c
    No, this is the final episode.

The final episode sounds hectic, but great.

I just wish Zekrom was going to appear in it.

Nyasu battling the Lepardas? Count me in, sounds legitimately exciting, he does such little serious battling. I actually wouldn't mind him maybe upgrading Fury Swipes to Slash. Good to see him battling and against a "normal" Pokemon. No elemental attacks and Shadow Ball and Shadow Claw would be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    No, this is the final episode.
    Seriously? This is what Episode N was building up to? I'm disappointed. I was willing to let this episode slide when I thought it was merely setting up the conclusion of the arc, but now that I know that it's actually the finale, I'm kind of angry at how anti-climactic the whole thing turned out. I mean only Reshiram appears (no Zekrom apparently?) and then it's mind controlled by Colress like it's just another Pokemon? What is this I don't even. This is looking to be just as bad as the Team Aqua/Magma finale in my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Fury Swipes.....really?

Just would kill the writers to let him learn Night Slash or Aerial Ace......

It;s sooo believable to see a giant Krokodile fly but not a cat, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Fury Swipes.....really?

Just would kill the writers to let him learn Night Slash or Aerial Ace......

It;s sooo believable to see a giant Krokodile fly but not a cat, huh?
    He has known that for a while, he used it last time he was controled, Meowth doesn't train or care to train, I see no reason why he would learn a move.

I just can't believe that Meowth will have used more moves in just 14 episodes than he would ever usually use in another saga. If they keep TR for XY he should battle more often.

I'm actually surprised that Team Rocket is still hanging around when their plans seem to have fallen apart.
    What makes you say that? They are still after Colress' machine. Yeah they failed last time, but the managed to place a tracker on TP so they could follow them to the White Ruins to try again.
    Last edited by diakyu; 11th April 2013 at 1:30 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So the only good thing out of this is that Meowth actually fights? Maybe he's level 100 and he never noticed until now...

Seriously? This is what Episode N was building up to? I'm disappointed. I was willing to let this episode slide when I thought it was merely setting up the conclusion of the arc, but now that I know that it's actually the finale, I'm kind of angry at how anti-climactic the whole thing turned out. I mean only Reshiram appears (no Zekrom apparently?) and then it's mind controlled by Colress like it's just another Pokemon? What is this I don't even. This is looking to be just as bad as the Team Aqua/Magma finale in my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.
    BW actually stands for Bad Wishes, you know.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

I think some of you need to go back in time and remember just how bad the Aqua/Magma arc was.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I think some of you need to go back in time and remember just how bad the Aqua/Magma arc was.
    Groudon destroying the tsunami was freaking epic

I don't understand the complaining either, this looks like a nicely knit climax and finale to the Episode N arc. It was good and much better than the respective Galactic and Aqua/Magma storylines. N, Helena, Verbena, Ghetsis, Achroma, and Angie have all been entertaining characters in their own right, N has gotten some nice character development and backstory. With Akuroma controlling Reshiram for Ghetsis we have the final showdown that goes beyond truth and ideals. Something more than that, I couldn't be more satisfied. Unfortunately people seem to be hard to please because everyone was begging for Lizardon and TP to debut in Isshu. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't understand the complaining either, this looks like a nicely knit climax and finale to the Episode N arc. It was good and much better than the respective Galactic and Aqua/Magma storylines. N, Helena, Verbena, Ghetsis, Achroma, and Angie have all been entertaining characters in their own right, N has gotten some nice character development and backstory. With Akuroma controlling Reshiram for Ghetsis we have the final showdown that goes beyond truth and ideals. Something more than that, I couldn't be more satisfied. Unfortunately people seem to be hard to please because everyone was begging for Lizardon and TP to debut in Isshu. *shrugs*
    ...But I miss the Shadow Triad. And the sages, but just a bit.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...But I miss the Shadow Triad. And the sages, but just a bit.
    they missed a golden opportunity to give cilan more development too.

They didn't even get an arc tho, they just got random appearances every 30 episodes. TP on the other hand got a whole arc to themselves and they had hype but I can under stand why some people are a little upset I mean so far these episodes don't seem like the climax. I wish this arc had been longer instead of the writers switching over to DA but what can we do? We'll just have to go with the flow until DA starts.

Wow, you have no idea how disapointed I am about this. I keep my hopes up and Best Wishes keeps knocking them down, I guess this is why this shows called Best Wishes *Sigh* Oh well, at least Meowth's been getting a lot of attention this series for some reason. Him defending Pikachu and fighting some more, pure win!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    TP on the other hand got a whole arc to themselves and they had hype but I can under stand why some people are a little upset I mean so far these episodes don't seem like the climax. I wish this arc had been longer
    Resurrecting Reshiram dosen't seem like the climax. Team Plasma setting out an all out attack doesn't seem like a climax. All the major characters introduced in EN and all the main characters showing up for one final throw down doesn't seem like the climax. Using this logic, Both the Magma/Aqua and Galactic climaxes didn't seem like climaxes.

And TP got about the same amount of episodes as Team Galactic right? Did you complain and say TG should've had more episodes?

Anyways, the last thing I want from this climax is that it doesn't suddenly go to crap like the Team Galactic climax.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    I mean so far these episodes don't seem like the climax..
    Yes they do. Everything that needed to be done in this arc is done, so we're exactly at the right point for the final battle.

But like I said earlier, it's not DP, so of course it's going to be bashed. Trip wasn't exactly like Paul so that automatically made him bad, and Team Plasma isn't exactly like Team Galactic, so they're bad too.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I'm gonna wait to see how this climax settles out...I've judge BW far too harshly before episodes aired. Even though I was right most of the time

But like I said earlier, it's not DP, so of course it's going to be bashed. Trip wasn't exactly like Paul so that automatically made him bad, and Team Plasma isn't exactly like Team Galactic, so they're bad too.
    I hate going off topic, but let it be known that Trip is bad because he rarely appeared and relied solely on Conkeldurr and Serperior. He never beat anyone but Ash till the Junior Cup and then lost in the Preliminary Round in the Unova League. If any of that screams good rival...then standards have really suffered over the years
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I still think the finale should be ok especially if we get a cool Reshiram vs. Charizard fight. Charizard loves fighting his legandaries.

Yeah, maybe but at least Team Aqua/Team Magma sort of had a final battle with Kyogre vs Groudon while Team Galactic didn't get any type of final battle.

So far, it looks like there's more battles with Team Plasma more than anything! :O

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Well my only wish is to see Ash fighting using both Charizard AND Krookodile at the same time.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Preview
    - Ghetsis summons Reshiram.
    - The Golurks get blown way.
    - Gothitelle and Gardevoir possessed I think.
    - Meowth battling the Liepard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jmZwFRrmtY

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Well my only wish is to see Ash fighting using both Charizard AND Krookodile at the same time.
    He did today but Charizard team up with Pignite but the 5 pokemon he had out fougth together.

Not like this will change anything since they are being biased or trolling creating confusing and making sheep follow them without noticing they are trolling.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 11th April 2013 at 12:21 PM.

It looks like for a second there that Pikachu is going to get controlled again? Hopefully the control machine gets destroyed before Charizard's battle with Reshiram.

Meowth is looking awesome in the preview, can't wait to see what Team Rocket has planned.

...Wott?!

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast