Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

I predict (and horribly) that at the last moment Charizard will learn Blast Burn that will slightly damage Reshiram long enough for N to break through and return it back to normal.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I still think that Reshiram is going to destroy whatever tries to fight it. In the end it'll come down to N doing something to calm Reshiram.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I still think that Reshiram is going to destroy whatever tries to fight it. In the end it'll come down to N doing something to calm Reshiram.
    Burned alive by Blue Flare XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Burned alive by Blue Flare XD
    Humans in the pokeworld are made of invicitanium

Whatever is going to happen, the most logical thing is that Zekrom will appear somehow here. The last episode is "Reshiram VS N! Beyond Ideals and Truth!!"; check the second part "Beyond Ideals and Truth". Reshiram is supposed to be the Truth's Pokemon, while Zekrom is supposed to be the Ideals' Pokemon. So, although I'm sure Charizard will be able to put a good fight, the only way to stop Rshiram will be with Zekrom's help. Just like in Hoenn they only could stop Kyogre with Groudon's help. Zekrom will have to appear here, one way or another.

Maybe zekrom will have some sort of battle thing with reshiram?
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    Maybe zekrom will have some sort of battle thing with reshiram?
    Yeah.

A verbal battle, and the guy with the black and white hair from the first BW movie will ride in to impart his words of wisdom.

Did you see Charizard fighting at all in that preview? No? Then don't make up speculation, it's obvious he's gonna have help in taking those Pokemon on
    This. Good lord, any more straws for Charizard fans to grasp at?

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Did you see Charizard fighting at all in that preview? No? Then don't make up speculation, it's obvious he's gonna have help in taking those Pokemon on
    Charizard was fighting in that preview. Give me another reason for Charizard to get out from under the rocks and roar to those pokemon in the preview? It's obvious that those pokemon threw him there and Charizard is therefore fighting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes and he kicked Takuto 6 legendary pokemon party and Zekrom *** before coming to Satoshi, thats why Zekrom is not appearing, he is scared of Charizard actually.

Probably, since Dragonite and Crustle can't even beat Squirtle probably, weaklings.
    Why did you misinterpretated my comment on purpouse and felt the need to attack me?

I wasn't intending to bash Dragonite and Crustle. I am just curious of what was the cause for them to be falling from the sky in the preview. I haven't seen the episode yet, but there was a Golurk in the preview.
    So I'm just asking, do you or someone know why were they falling? Was it Golurk?

As for Charizard... again, why did you feel you needed to make a sarcastic comment instead of a real answer? After all, it's not that I'm saying Charizard can and will beat all those pokemon while Dragonite can't, I'M JUST SAYING WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE PREVIEW. And, whether you like it or not, Charizard is fighting loads of pokemon while Dragonite only one. Even Serebii interpretated it the same way in a previous comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFXHP2fab-Q

Trailer for next week.

Has Colress managing to convert Pikachu and Charizard facing down against loads of Pokémon
    So cut it out with your unnecesary offensive sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I predict (and horribly) that at the last moment Charizard will learn Blast Burn that will slightly damage Reshiram long enough for N to break through and return it back to normal.
    Actually, I think thats a possible scenario and would explain Slash in Charizard and justify his presence here other than just popularity and fan appeal.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 4th April 2013 at 11:53 PM.

Charizard wasn't fighting, he was making a way for N and Ash to get out from underground. We already know some of Ash's pokemon will be digging to find a way out, so we can assume that's what Charizard was doing. Whether he begins to fight those Pokemon we do not know.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

*Watches preview* Oh ffs, can't Colress do something new and original for once? I'm tired of his mind control device. Pikachu being brainwashed was expected (apparently it must happened at least once per saga), but the rest of the episode looks pretty basic in my opinion. Just tons of mind controlled Pokemon. I know this is just the start of the climax, but it doesn't look that great so far imo. I hope the next two episodes are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Actually, I think thats a possible scenario and would explain Slash in Charizard and justify his presence here other than just popularity and fan appeal.
    Wait so apparently Charizard only returned in this saga to learn a move that he could have learned off-screen [Blast Burn]? Or am I reading this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Charizard wasn't fighting, he was making a way for N and Ash to get out from underground. We already know some of Ash's pokemon will be digging to find a way out, so we can assume that's what Charizard was doing. Whether he begins to fight those Pokemon we do not know.
    Actually, I haven't seen today's episode yet. So I didn't know that. But, we don't know what's the case here:
    -Charizard being threw there by those pokemon, meaning he is fighting them.
    -Charizard digging a way out of the underground for Ash and N and casually finding those pokemon when he got out.

The 2 are real posibilities, 50% to each one of them. But in both cases, Charizard is likely gonna fight them, what would he do? Just look at them while they destroy everything? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wait so apparently Charizard only returned in this saga to learn a move that he could have learned off-screen [Blast Burn]? Or am I reading this wrong?
    No. Dman said Charizard will slightly damage Reshiram with Blast Burn giving N a chance to talk to him and calm him down, since N can't comunicate with a pokemon while it is mind-controlled. So Charizard's presence would be justified by the fact that he would have a crucial part in the finale.
    Last edited by Lucas MV; 5th April 2013 at 12:09 AM.

By the preview, it seems (to me) that Charizard may try to stop the brainwashed Pokemon. But previews can be misleading, so I'm not going to take that as a definitive proof. He will surely aid Dragonite and Crustle, but I don't expect him to defeat dozens of Pokemon by himself.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

*Watches preview* Oh ffs, can't Colress do something new and original for once? I'm tired of his mind control device. Pikachu being brainwashed was expected (apparently it must happened at least once per saga), but the rest of the episode looks pretty basic in my opinion.
    judging by the preveiw pics a few pages back, Ash will likely have Pikachu back to normal by the end of the next episode so he'll be fine for the climax.

*Watches preview* Oh ffs, can't Colress do something new and original for once? I'm tired of his mind control device.
    It's basically his entire anime character trait.

He doesn't fight you to see the power in your Pokémon...

He doesn't flick a finger at random directions...

He doesn't look affably evil...

He's just a typical scientist with crazy hair who loves brainwashing others. Oh so very nasty...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    We don't know yet, it can happen in one of the last 2 episodes. And Charizard will probably fight Reshiram anyway.

LOL, Dragonite is fighting only 1 Golurk , while Charizard is fighting 2 Golurk, 3 Conkeldurr, 3 Gurdurr and 2 Liepard at the same time xD.

Looks like a good episode, I haven't seen today's episode yet, gonna see it later today, but why were Crustle and Dragonite falling from the sky in the preview for today's episode? Did Golurk did that to them?
    I know you like Lizardon a lot, but Kairyu and Iwaperesu got used as fodder just so Iris and Dento would be useless and Satoshi could come save the day. It was hardly a battle that was gonna be in their favor from the start.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 5th April 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Next time on Pokemon ...

Evil Team does Something!
    Generic Evil Grunt Pokemon!
    Ash's Pokemon
    Ash issues a command
    Ash's friends are captured and / or completely useless!
    Pikachu
    Ash sees danger!
    Ash's guest-friend does most of the work.
    Surprise. Something happens to Pikachu.
    Possessed Pikachu
    The Grunts Attack
    Split second shot of the guy in charge
    ANCIENT ARTIFACT

Next Time! We totally did not have this plot before lol what are you talking about!?

Writing it like that reminds me of the Scuffle of Legends. Is it going to be that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Next time on Pokemon ...

Ash's Pokemon
    Ash issues a command
    Pikachu
    Ash sees danger!
    Possessed Pikachu
    The Grunts Attack
    ANCIENT ARTIFACT

Next Time! We totally did not have this plot before lol what are you talking about!?

Writing it like that reminds me of the Scuffle of Legends. Is it going to be that bad?
    Probably much worse. I'm not holding my breath for much. Even if Charizard is included.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Next time on Pokemon ...

Ash's Pokemon
    Ash issues a command
    Pikachu
    Ash sees danger!
    Possessed Pikachu
    The Grunts Attack
    ANCIENT ARTIFACT

I wouldn't be really surprised. I can easily see a mix between Groudon vs. Kyogre and the Galactic finale. Heck, even the end of this climax may be anti-climatic. We can only hope that it won't be "all talk and no walk".
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

>see one part of the finale and a trailer for the second
    >already comparing it to Aqua/Magma even though more happened in today's episode alone than that whole arc

Never change. I love you guys.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    >see one part of the finale and a trailer for the second
    >already comparing it to Aqua/Magma even though more happened in today's episode alone than that whole arc

Never change. I love you guys.
    Fantastic. Pikachu is standing on top of Reshiram's head.

And then Cynthia will swoop in with her flying Garchomp to further cement her Mary Sue status.

Will there be a moment of Charizard versus Pikachu? this thought entertains me more than any other scenario.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

^that would be intresting, but Ash probably isn't going to let them fight each other.

Also, why are people complaining about Charizard again?

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I know you like Lizardon a lot, but Kairyu and Iwaperesu got used as fodder just so Iris and Dento would be useless and Satoshi could come save the day. It was hardly a battle that was gonna be in their favor from the start.
    I know that the plot required that. But, if we are talking in those terms, Charizard's defeats against Dragonite in the OI, was required so Pikachu could shine, his defeat against Dusclops was required so the starters and Pikachu could shine and his defeat against Blaziken was inevitable because Ash was destined to lose that battle.
    But everyone count those as loses for Charizard. So this is the same for Dragonite and Crustle.

At least we are going to see most of Ash's team here.

Pikachu, Charizard, Pignite, and Snivy.

As we know the other two are Oshawott and Krookodile unless he switched them between episodes 11 and 12.

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast