Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^that would be intresting, but Ash probably isn't going to let them fight each other.

Also, why are people complaining about Charizard again?
    We aren't, I want Charizard to do well, we are talking about Lucas makes him freaking Fire Dragon Arceus, instead of Charizard.

I love starters, fire type is my favourite pokemon type, Charizard is my favourite from the 1st gen. I like Satoshi Charizard and its personality, I like that he came back, I have no problem with any of that, I have a problem with people blindness when it comes to Charizard but its hapened with everything, Hikari just recently.

As I said being biased and complaining after not getting what people want, is a trend here for years. agravated in DP and became even worse in BW.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    At least we are going to see most of Ash's team here.

Pikachu, Charizard, Pignite, and Snivy.

As we know the other two are Oshawott and Krookodile unless he switched them between episodes 11 and 12.
    I hope Krokoodile do appears, those first 4 are confirmed already, I'm sure Oshawott will do something so Krokoodile would be cool aswell as Dent and Iris other pokemon.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 5th April 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    At least we are going to see most of Ash's team here.

Pikachu, Charizard, Pignite, and Snivy.

As we know the other two are Oshawott and Krookodile unless he switched them between episodes 11 and 12.
    Well isnt boldore meant to appear sometime here because the opening showed boldore rock blasting a mienshoo/fu/whatever
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well isnt boldore meant to appear sometime here because the opening showed boldore rock blasting a mienshoo/fu/whatever
    the opening isn't always accurate. The Cheren fight was a prime example, completely different in the opening to what actually occured.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I know that the plot required that. But, if we are talking in those terms, Charizard's defeats against Dragonite in the OI, was required so Pikachu could shine, his defeat against Dusclops was required so the starters and Pikachu could shine and his defeat against Blaziken was inevitable because Ash was destined to lose that battle.
    But everyone count those as loses for Charizard. So this is the same for Dragonite and Crustle.
    Not true, Lizardon still got to beat Eleboo despite going down to Kairyu and got to beat Freezer early on in BF. Kairyu and Iwaperesu just basically got used as 3-second fodder. They never had a chance of inflicting a tad bit of damage or making a difference from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We aren't, I want Charizard to do well, we are talking about Lucas makes him freaking Fire Dragon Arceus, instead of Charizard.

I love starters, fire type is my favourite pokemon type, Charizard is my favourite from the 1st gen. I like Satoshi Charizard and its personality, I like that he came back, I have no problem with any of that, I have a problem with people blindness when it comes to Charizard but its hapened with everything, Hikari just recently.

As I said being biased and complaining after not getting what people want, is a trend here for years. agravated in DP and became even worse in BW.
    Pepsi_Plunge just keeps summing up my feelings and opinions very well, I agree completely with this and have pretty much the exact same feelings.

I hope Krokoodile do appears, those first 4 are confirmed already, I'm sure Oshawott will do something so Krokoodile would be cool aswell as Dent and Iris other pokemon.
    Yeah, Waruvial would be nice. Iris and Dento's making an appearance would be awesome as well, unfortunately Kairyu and Iwaperesu got wiped out. Still would like to see em' though.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 5th April 2013 at 4:24 PM.

I agree, I want Charizard to do well too, but this arguing over his strength and such is getting to be a might rediculious, we know story wise he's earned his power, and he has every right to use it, yes how he preforms is up to the writers, but no one should really complain about what he does or how well he does in combat.

But your right the fandom wouldn't be the fandom if people weren't here to complain about not getting thier way on matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Not true, Lizardon still got to beat Eleboo despite going down to Kairyu and got to beat Freezer early on in BF. Kairyu and Iwaperesu just basically got used as 3-second fodder. They never had a chance of inflicting a tad bit of damage or making a difference from the start.
    But in both cases they lost because the plot required that. So if you don't want to take into account this loss for Dragonite and Crustle, we shouldn't take into account those Charizard's loses, and loads of other battles. They lost, plain and simple. The real world reason doesn't matter, we CAN use that as a measure of their strength. If in the next episode, Charizard beat Golurk, then he is stronger. Simple.

Seriously? Are you blind or something? I've only said what the preview clearly shows, Charizard facing down against loads of pokemon while Dragonite is only facing 1 Golurk. How in the world is that being biased? It's just saying what's happening in the anime. If you misinterpretated what I said, just stop repeating your mistake.

Seriously? Are you blind or something? I've only said what the preview clearly shows, Charizard facing down against loads of pokemon while Dragonite is only facing 1 Golurk. How in the world is that being biased? It's just saying what's happening in the anime. If you misinterpretated what I said, just stop repeating your mistake.
    It's the way you keep wording it... again though, we do not see Charizard directly taking on 8 Pokemon at once. Just because we see him charging forward does not mean he's taking them all on solo, the previews never show clip by clip
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Ugh.

But in both cases they lost because the plot required that. So if you don't want to take into account this loss for Dragonite and Crustle, we shouldn't take into account those Charizard's loses, and loads of other battles. They lost, plain and simple. The real world reason doesn't matter, we CAN use that as a measure of their strength. If in the next episode, Charizard beat Golurk, then he is stronger. Simple.
    I don't care about losses, they mean basically little to me in the conversation we're having. It's not even a formal battle. I'm saying how Kairyu and Iwaperesu got used as 3-second fodder so their trainers can be made useless while Satoshi comes to save the day. That's a far cry from getting beaten by a Kairyu after taking down an Eleboo and beating a legendary and later being beaten by a Ghost-type.

We know you like Lizardon a lot, but it's getting annoying. This is coming from me. I like Satoshi's Lizardon, its personality, its history, and quite a few of its battles and interactions with other characters. You literally sound very condescending and overbearing about your likeness of Lizardon.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 5th April 2013 at 7:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Ugh.

I don't care about losses, they mean basically little to me in the conversation we're having. It's not even a formal battle. I'm saying how Kairyu and Iwaperesu got used as 3-second fodder so their trainers can be made useless while Satoshi comes to save the day. That's a far cry from getting beaten by a Kairyu after taking down an Eleboo and beating a legendary and later being beaten by a Ghost-type.

We know you like Lizardon a lot, but it's getting annoying. This is coming from me. I like Satoshi's Lizardon, its personality, its history, and quite a few of its battles and interactions with other characters. You literally sound very condescending and overbearing about your likeness of Lizardon.
    Ok. Personally, I think a loss is a loss. So if Crustle and Dragonite lost in less than 3 seconds against Golurk... that's only even worse. The real world reason shouldn't be taken into account.

And I know what you mean with the bolded part. But it annoys me even more than you all took that little sentece I've said, and transformed a grain of sand into a desert. I know that it might lead to misinterpretation given I use to say those kind of things with other intentions. But, REALLY, this team I was just surprised after seeing the preview and I said what I saw. I really didn't have any other intention of starting an argument or bashing Dragonite/ praise Charizard. I was just surprised by the preview and wrote it down because I felt that it was something noteworthy in the moment.

That's why I keep answering to this, because you seem to not believe me when I say: I wasn't trying to be condescending, I wasn't trying to praise Charizard and I wasn't trying to bash Dragonite and Crustle. I was just describing exactly what I saw, I was just surprise and wanted to say it and I hadn't seen the episode so I asked if Golurk beat them or not, respectively.

You, with good reasons for previous comments I admit, misunderstood everything this time. I hope this clarifies things.

Imma be upset if my boy Gantle doesn't show up. :[ But I'll take Krookodile too, as long as Ash's guys come out and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    It's basically his entire anime character trait.

He doesn't fight you to see the power in your Pokémon...

He doesn't flick a finger at random directions...

He doesn't look affably evil...

He's just a typical scientist with crazy hair who loves brainwashing others. Oh so very nasty...
    No he's not, he wants to bring out Pokemon's powers just like in the games, he's just more evil while doing it. His mind control brings out more of their power and did you not see him jizz when Pikachu first broke out of his controlling, he was so excited to see a Pokemon show its power like that rather than being mad that his device failed like a typical villain.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 6th April 2013 at 12:54 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    No he's not, he wants to bring out Pokemon's powers just like in the games, he's just more evil while doing it. His mind control brings out more of their power and did you not see him jizz when Pikachu first broke out of his controlling, he was so excited to see a Pokemon show its power like that rather than being mad that his device failed like a typical villain.
    This.

You know, it amazes me to see so much complaining about Colress when Hunter J was the exact same thing every time she appeared and had such a stereotypical villain personality that the most interesting thing about her was how violent she was. Not to mention how her final role was predicted the moment she debuted by just about everyone and thus the only surprise was her death.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    You know, it amazes me to see so much complaining about Colress when Hunter J was the exact same thing every time she appeared and had such a stereotypical villain personality that the most interesting thing about her was how violent she was. Not to mention how her final role was predicted the moment she debuted by just about everyone and thus the only surprise was her death.
    That's because she was pretty hardcore, unlike all the other villains who just gawk at their precious Legendaries. I wouldn't mind seeing someone like her again for the sake of making things DEAD serious.

And because she nearly offed Ash one time too many.

J got off easy, she was pretty much the first of her kind for this anime. Everyone else will just fall victim to comparisons.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

This.

Hey, a death doesn't happen every day in Pokemon, does it?
    I only remember Latios in Movie 5, Ash in Movie 1 before he revived, and Zoroark in the Movie 13, but she was revived too, and that's it. J's death was the first in the anime and the only one so far.

Anyway, we are supposed to have a new preview for the next episode tomorrow night, right? I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm hoping for an all-out battle between TP and Ash and co. , before Reshiram appear, with the majority of their pokemon battling. We know that at least Dragonite, Pikachu, Charizard and Crustle are battling... I'd like to see Krookodile and some others there too.

Talking about dead...did you guys think Ghetsis or Colress or even N will die somehow in the climax?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Talking about dead...did you guys think Ghetsis or Colress or even N will die somehow in the climax?
    Since the Shadow Triad is pretty much nonexistent...

Colress - Possibly escapes for the sake of science.

Ghetsis - Gets thrown in jail.

N - Flies off with Reshiram to Arceus-knows-where.

This.

Hunter J was the queen of villains though, that's why she's more respected. Imo, we've yet to see any villain that's on par with her and I doubt we ever will tbh. At best Colress is someone who can be praised for his knowledge of mind control technology, but that's as far as my kindness goes to be honest. I don't hate him or anything; I just find his brainwashing experiments to be highly tedious at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Hunter J was the queen of villains though, that's why she's more respected. Imo, we've yet to see any villain that's on par with her and I doubt we ever will tbh. At best Colress is someone who can be praised for his knowledge of mind control technology, but that's as far as my kindness goes to be honest. I don't hate him or anything; I just find his brainwashing experiments to be highly tedious at this point.
    I could literally copy that, change every "Colress" to "J" and "mind control technology" to "capture ray" and it would be completely accurate. So what makes her the "queen of villains?"

J did the exact same thing in every appearance she made and didn't have much personality to go along with it. She just was the darkest villain the show had seen to that point, and now Sinnoh nostalgia is already setting in.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I was excited when J was in an episode, I think Corless is less exciting because he's an in game character and we can more substantially predicts what's going to happen to him- whereas J was anime only and IMO rather bad ***
    Formerly Raichu

#teamminaj #teamrihannanavy #teamrocket wait whut?

anythingandeverythingaccordingtome.blogspot.com

I could literally copy that, change every "Colress" to "J" and "mind control technology" to "capture ray" and it would be completely accurate. So what makes her the "queen of villains?"

J did the exact same thing in every appearance she made and didn't have much personality to go along with it. She just was the darkest villain the show had seen to that point, and now Sinnoh nostalgia is already setting in.
    I'm guessing anime!Colress is not very popular in the forums due to how the anime completely shifted his personality. He was much more interesting in-game IMO. J wasn't an in-game character, so anything could happen to her. Colress... eh. J was the first truly-hardcore villain and meh, she's not an evil scientist. She's a hunter! That's worth some props.

And she died.

First canon death.

Made her.

The Face.

Of the Most Surprising Write-Off in Pokemon.

And the Most violent.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm guessing anime!Colress is not very popular in the forums due to how the anime completely shifted his personality. He was much more interesting in-game IMO. J wasn't an in-game character, so anything could happen to her. Colress... eh. J was the first truly-hardcore villain and meh, she's not an evil scientist. She's a hunter! That's worth some props.

And she died.

First canon death.

Made her.

The Face.

Of the Most Surprising Write-Off in Pokemon.

And the Most violent.
    Colress isn't popular in the forum because people are biased if half of the stuff done in BW was doen in DP people would be like "great", just like we had a shitload of TR fillers in DP and the fans say that it was fine, we get a filler every 10 or more episode in BW, "OH A FILLER" and the filler aren't even basicly a reptition of themselves by using TR in each of them.

Colress isn't really that diferent, that made him more of an evil villan and crepier but basicly his motifs are the same, Colress is my favourite Plasma member and I've enjoyed him in the anime.

Colress isn't popular in the forum because people are biased if half of the stuff done in BW was doen in DP people would be like "great", just like we had a shitload of TR fillers in DP and the fans say that it was fine, we get a filler every 10 or more episode in BW, "OH A FILLER" and the filler aren't even basicly a reptition of themselves by using TR in each of them.

Colress isn't really that diferent, that made him more of an evil villan and crepier but basicly his motifs are the same, Colress is my favourite Plasma member and I've enjoyed him in the anime.
    He's also the only named one to appear onscreen for an extended period of time. Not including those we only know from the VAs.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He's also the only named one to appear onscreen for an extended period of time. Not including those we only know from the VAs.
    What does that have to do with what I said?

They made Angie pretty important, she is basicly like a Galatic officer and the Brad guy is also, he has appared less then her though.

I like Colress and J both.

I don't want anyone to die unless it's necessary to the story. I always felt that J's death, while having an impact, was pretty tacked-on for the sake of writing her off. I can't really see a character getting killed off except for Colress when a Pokemon he controls turns on him. But then again, dying is more interesting than being arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    He doesn't fight you to see the power in your Pokémon...

He doesn't flick a finger at random directions...

He doesn't look affably evil...
    WTF!? Seriously, what show have you been watching? Colress does ALL of these things in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    And she died.

First canon death.
    Dr. Fuji's ghost would like a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTypeLeader View Post
    I think Corless is less exciting because he's an in game character and we can more substantially predicts what's going to happen to him- whereas J was anime only and IMO rather bad ***
    Except, as Butler pointed out, J did get predictable. The only thing unpredictable about her was her death.

Also, game characters don't usually share their game fates in this anime, for better of for worse. Just look at Cyrus.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 6th April 2013 at 5:39 PM.

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast