Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I hope his daughter appears as well, although I don't really see the need for her to appear.
    I hope she appears also. We'll have to see though.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So their names are Helena and Verbena. Aren't they places in Alabama? I know that's their japanese names, but still, I wonder if it's a coincidence.
    At least they have real names now instead of just Goddess of Love and Goddess of Peace.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I wish we had the full pages scanned, because it seems like all this stuff is happening in just one episode (March 14th). It'd nice to have confirmation on whether or not that's true.

Given that the previous episode featuring alot of these characters (Colress, Looker, Angie, etc.) crammed alot in it's runtime, it's not that surprising.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 19th February 2013 at 6:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    At least they have real names now instead of just Goddess of Love and Goddess of Peace.
    Question? Who are the two girls? I don't remember them from anything?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Question? Who are the two girls? I don't remember them from anything?
    They were other orphans Ghetsis took in and they were basically N's babysitters.

Supposedly Team Rocket steals something from Team Plasma that allows them to control Pokémon. I don't know if they'll ever use what they stole but it would be cool if Giovanni uses it to control the Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Supposedly Team Rocket steals something from Team Plasma that allows them to control Pokémon. I don't know if they'll ever use what they stole but it would be cool if Giovanni uses it to control the Genesect.
    Remember what happened the last time Team Rocket 'took' something from Team Plasma.

Just keep it in mind.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Just keep it in mind.
    Really? Really!?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Do you ever get tired of being a wet blanket?

I am simply stating my thoughts on what will happen. Oh wait I think I'll just say the things we know are there

Ash is there
    Pikachu is there
    N is there
    Iris is there
    Reshiram is there.
    THANK THE ANIMÉ GODS OF VICTORY!!!

Cilan's been finally offed from the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Damn you got me excited haha. I'm happy to see rocket, goofy and serious at the same time xD. Hopefully yamask shows up, and I'd like woobat/yamask/frillish to evolve ( in order of preference)

Who are anthea and Concordia? are they in bw2 cause my gave froze as I was saving and deleted everything, and I was just past elite 4 too . But that's another story..
    When were TR goofy in BWn thusfar? Yes, they may have blasted off, but that doesn't mean that they were goofy in their effort.

I can't understand that either. Especially since unlike in the BW games, he knows what Ghetsis is up to.
    But this arc doesn't necessarily follow the games (because Ghetsis never went for Reshiram in B2W2). I think he might 'hypnotize' N with some weird ol' speech or something to get him back to their side.. I mean look at that scan, it isn't as if N is looking out of his eyes very brightly.. -.-

Wow, I just realized that Ghetsis, N, and Colress have the same eye colors as Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem.. Trippy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    The Goddesses have names? I wonder if the writers made the names up, or they got them from the game notes or something? Like how N's full name wasn't revealed in-game.
    Weren't they named Anthea and Concordia? Like how did that happen?

Or Mewtwo! Gasps for air! :O

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Really? Really!?
    Hello there, good Wynaut! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Weren't they named Anthea and Concordia? Like how did that happen?
    Anthea and Concordia are their english names, they don't have Japanese names but were simply called 'Goddesses of Love and Peace', which is probably why they came up with these new names for their Japanese debut.

Yall N with the king outfit is a flash back pic i think. N is tall he aint gonna be shoulder lenth to Ghetsis. (and N aint that dumb to join ghetsis again.)
    I rest my case.
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    (and N aint that dumb to join ghetsis again.)
    Actually, I just found out the big yellow text by Ash and Pikachu reaching out their hands read "N-san! Come back!"

So yeah, I think N is going to be rejoining Team Plasma in this episode. Though the picture with him standing by Ghetsis is obviously a flashback to his Reishram encounter.

What? Noooooo!!!!!! -.-

Hey, Ash vs. N had to happen somehow. At least we know he goes back to the good side in the conclusion (N vs. Reishram).

Oh that is just great. N needed to stay evil or at least not Roosterblock ghetsis' evil....

Well If its only one episode im fine.
    Maybe ghetsis uses this thing to manipulate N or something coz N already knows team plasma is bad and doing things he is against
    (Remember the Braviry episode?)(its gonna air in like 2 days)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Actually, I just found out the big yellow text by Ash and Pikachu reaching out their hands read "N-san! Come back!"

So yeah, I think N is going to be rejoining Team Plasma in this episode. Though the picture with him standing by Ghetsis is obviously a flashback to his Reishram encounter.
    So I guess they might be mixing both BW/BW2 stories? Like, Ghetsis tells him that he needs him to help Team P save Pokemon...? Just a speculation.
    岩根雅明=♡

I was thinking Ash vs N was going to be some like battle between friends not like this ;c

I was thinking Ash vs N was going to be some like battle between friends not like this ;c
    I kinda had it in my head that N was going to confront Ash, hero to hero someway.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Like, Ghetsis tells him that he needs him to help Team P save Pokemon...? Just a speculation.
    I think N will join in order to stop Team Plasma from hurting anymore Pokemon. He'll be convinced he has to return to be their King to prevent such experiments from happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    I think N will join in order to stop Team Plasma from hurting anymore Pokemon. He'll be convinced he has to return to be their King to prevent such experiments from happening again.
    You know, that might be true considering. I do wonder if N knew about Ghetsis when he appeared.
    岩根雅明=♡

That is actually a good speculation. I just hope N doesn't turn evil. (He was never evil in the first place but who knows what the anime writers will do?) Oh my poor N :c

So N will turn against Ash for some time? Perfect. N works best in a antagonist role.

But I'm expecting him to go back to being good fairly quickly.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I just hope N doesn't turn evil. (He was never evil in the first place but who knows what the anime writers will do?) :c
    Again, since he clearly joins Ash and the others again in the final battle with Reishiram, it's highly doubtful he turns evil. He's just joining Team Plasma again to protect Pokemon.

I guess this is the picture you all are talking about:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966190.jpg

Here is another one, that I think is from some mixed future episodes:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3966189.jpg

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast