Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Yeah Cilan needs a role hes like one of my favorite characters. (N is my top fav though <3) yeah I agree cilan should do somthing apart from watch Ash (Satoshi) do the work all the time. Its tasting time!
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    even if he is going to the next region wiry Ash he still deserves some attention. Otherwise he runs the risk of becoming stale
    Hasn't it already been noted that Cilan is already stale? When was the last time one of his pokemon learned a move? Pansage does nothing (he's going to ride on Charizard, I despise it for that), Crustle is on a losing streak, and Stunfisk is hardly in the pictureshow anymore. To top that, there have been no personal victories whatsoever. No rival development. No goal development.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hasn't it already been noted that Cilan is already stale? When was the last time one of his pokemon learned a move? Pansage does nothing (he's going to ride on Charizard, I despise it for that), Crustle is on a losing streak, and Stunfisk is hardly in the pictureshow anymore. To top that, there have been no personal victories whatsoever. No rival development. No goal development.
    Iris is pretty much in the same page as well. I mean look at how little Axew has been focused. And Emonga hasn't been really used in how long? Dragonite is the only one getting time and Excadrill is like it doesn't exist on the show only for certain times.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Iris is pretty much in the same page as well. I mean look at how little Axew has been focused. And Emonga hasn't been really used in how long? Dragonite is the only one getting time and Excadrill is like it doesn't exist on the show only for certain times.
    Excadrill has appeared 2/3 times in this arc, don't say it's being ignored, it'd just Emolga and all of cilans pokemon haha
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/segmen...Data_Broadcast

data broadcast pokemon

Part 1 - Crustle - cilan might finally get to do something
    part 2 - Charizard
    part 3 - Reshsrim

I will import the thread here.

One thing: This was posted when the episode was just airing. Literally at 19:14 JST of yesterday when they are showing Charizard flashbacks.

4/4「白の遺跡!サトシ対N!!」
    伝説のポケモン・レシラムが姿を変えたといわれる「ライトストーン」アララギ博士のパパは、そ のありかを突 き
    止めたという。博士に呼ばれてやってきたサトシたちは、みんなで遺跡の中に入る。
    米村正二 古賀一臣 古賀一臣 夏目久仁彦

The title is already known and it is "The White Ruins! Satoshi vs N".

In it, Ash and co. will go to the White Ruins with the help of Juniper's father, they found the Light Stone who transforms into Reshiram. At the moment, there isn't a reference of Zekrom yet.

I'm dreading the fact they might not actually have Ash and Zekrom vs N and Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm dreading the fact they might not actually have Ash and Zekrom vs N and Reshiram.
    Well, that's good since Ash's not the Hero of Ideals after all.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Me to. Hopefully we will get to see Resharim do something decent though

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well, that's good since Ash's not the Hero of Ideals after all.
    I forgot you was a writer.

I got you mixed up with one of those forum users who think they know everything about the anime before it's even happened.

If the Crustle in the first episode of this is Cilans I hope it gets something decent and not a minor few second thing. We haven't seen the thing in a while and its about time it and Cilan get something

If the Crustle in the first episode of this is Cilans I hope it gets something decent and not a minor few second thing. We haven't seen the thing in a while and its about time it and Cilan get something
    Agreed.

I think the latest episode with Charizard returning was a perfect example of Cilan being left out. Both Ash and Iris introduced their Pokemon, there really isn't an explanation as to why he didn't get to show his Pokemon to Charizard either.

Yup his pokemon haven't done anything major in a while, Stunfisk helped teach that girl how to battle but thats it, Crustle is the one I wanted to see most rigth now.

Oh and the trolls are coming saying Crustle is coming back to be OP again and put other pokemon to shame because Dent is the spotligth of everything and thats the truth tea apparently.

Agreed.

I think the latest episode with Charizard returning was a perfect example of Cilan being left out. Both Ash and Iris introduced their Pokemon, there really isn't an explanation as to why he didn't get to show his Pokemon to Charizard either.
    My biggest negative about that ep. How hard would it of been to add Pansage,Crustle & Stunfisk to that scene.

My favourite character has done so little recently Which is why im hoping its his Crustle & it does something important

My biggest negative about that ep. How hard would it of been to add Pansage,Crustle & Stunfisk to that scene.
    I haven't seen it yet (seen the pics and a few odd scenes on youtube) but i know for a fact it's the most annoying thing about the episode, I just fail to understand why the writers did it.

My favourite character has done so little recently Which is why im hoping its his Crustle & it does something important
    It sure is a shame, the only way i won't mind his neglection is if he returns in Region 6.

I forgot you was a writer.

I got you mixed up with one of those forum users who think they know everything about the anime before it's even happened.
    I never stated I know everything about the anime, it's just that Ash never filled the role of game protagonists, what makes you think this will be different this time?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I never stated I know everything about the anime,
    So why act like you know for definite Ash won't be the Hero of Ideals? It's already been hinted at in BW2N - EP2.

it's just that Ash never filled the role of game protagonists, what makes you think this will be different this time?
    What makes you think it won't be different this time.

If Ash becomes the 'game protagonist/hero of ideals' it won't effect his goal in the long run. If Ash became Red the anime would be over by now.

Am I the only one doubting Zekrom's apperance at all?? I mean he hasn't been hinted at appearing except for that one pic that showed N with both of them.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Am I the only one doubting Zekrom's apperance at all?? I mean he hasn't been hinted at appearing except for that one pic that showed N with both of them.
    I agree. I think Zekrom won't appear. In the last episode probably Charizard fight and stall Reshiram till N figure out a way to calm it down. Meanwhile, the other powerfull main cast pokemon fight with Team Plasma pokemons too, as Looker and TRio do the same thing basically.

A few things have hinted it, but i'm still doubting it:

-Ash met Zekrom.
    -Ash went to the Black Ruins.
    -N met Reshiram.
    -The title to one of the three parter episode says about Truth and Ideals.
    -In Episode N 2, N stated how both Ash and himself have two different goals, and while they don't believe in each others thinking they will encounter each other again.

Basically, it's set up the game storyline, i'll just be annoyed if Zekrom doesn't appear.

Good to see Iwaperesu, it's been a while and better it than Yanappu again. I wonder if it'll battle something here or stall a Plasma Poke.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Good to see Iwaperesu, it's been a while and better it than Yanappu again. I wonder if it'll battle something here or stall a Plasma Poke.
    remember there's no guarantees its Cilans. All we know is a Crustle appears so it could Be someone else's/wild

I'm getting that feeling now. Which really sucks.

Why? I really prefer Ash and Charizard vs N and Reshiram. And I don't think N will control Reshiram, probably Ghetisis does. N will try to calm it down most likely. If you want to see Ash and Zekrom teaming up, watch the movie xD. Not, but seriously, I prefer Charizard all the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Why? I really prefer Ash and Charizard vs N and Reshiram. And I don't think N will control Reshiram, probably Ghetisis does. N will try to calm it down most likely. If you want to see Ash and Zekrom teaming up, watch the movie xD. Not, but seriously, I prefer Charizard all the day.
    I seriously expect all of Ash's attempts to fight Reshiram will end in Reshiram wiping the floor with whatever Pokemon he tries to use, whether it be Charizard or Pikachu. I feel like they will want Reshiram to seem unstoppable.

And about the whole Zekrom deal, I still think he will show back up. It would be useless to take up time EPN2 to show a flashback to the first BW episode when they could just mention that Ash already met Zekrom.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast