Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    remember there's no guarantees its Cilans. All we know is a Crustle appears so it could Be someone else's/wild
    Let me guess the Charizard is also Colress' right?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I seriously expect all of Ash's attempts to fight Reshiram will end in Reshiram wiping the floor with whatever Pokemon he tries to use, whether it be Charizard or Pikachu. I feel like they will want Reshiram to seem unstoppable.

And about the whole Zekrom deal, I still think he will show back up. It would be useless to take up time EPN2 to show a flashback to the first BW episode when they could just mention that Ash already met Zekrom.
    If Zekrom somehow appears, it will be exclusively to stop Reshiram then leave, but that Ash/Zekrom vs N/Reshiram seems wrong somehow imo.

I mean, a trainer who can't even win a league commanding a strong legendary pokemon? No thanks.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    If Zekrom somehow appears, it will be exclusively to stop Reshiram then leave, but that Ash/Zekrom vs N/Reshiram seems wrong somehow imo.

I mean, a trainer who can't even win a league commanding a strong legendary pokemon? No thanks.
    Hey, he saved the world likes eleven times / has the very same aura of a dead guy who's got a doppelganger in Sinnoh / is the master of Aura / is the chosen one.

Dear god, this just doesn't make any sense anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I think Zekrom would care more about Ash's ideals than he would his achievements and strength. But I see where you're coming from.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I think Zekrom would care more about Ash's ideals than he would his achievements and strength. But I see where you're coming from.
    Now the better question would be: that kid has ideals?

Nobody ever said the world's destined trainer/chosen one would also be the strongest trainer to exist.

I find it interesting that Reshiram comes from the Light Stone. I don't know why, I just thought Ghetsis would have summoned it by different means.

I hope that Crustle is Cilan's. Seems likely, since Crustle isn't one of the controlled Plasma Pokemon and there's probably not any CotDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm dreading the fact they might not actually have Ash and Zekrom vs N and Reshiram.
    I told you guys that this would happen from the beginning of the entire plot.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I told you guys that this would happen from the beginning of the entire plot.
    Was we supposed to agree with you or something?

As far as i'm aware you're not a writer so if Zekrom doesn't appear you simply got lucky out of the two possible outcomes.

I hope Zekrom appears and saves the day alongside Satoshi, Lizardon shouldn't be able to beat a deity. I'm sure Reshiram will wipe the floor with any Pokemon it comes across anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Was we supposed to agree with you or something?
    Yes. I am a visionary.

But really, it was obvious from the get-go with the single Zekrom reference and no Kyurem references. I'm really disappointed that it had to be this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yes. I am a visionary.

But really, it was obvious from the get-go with the single Zekrom reference and no Kyurem references. I'm really disappointed that it had to be this way.
    It's never really been obvious, and even so it's still not definite yet, although i do agree it seems unlikely.

BW2N Episode 2 hinted that Ash/Zekrom vs N/Reshiram was very likely, I advice you watch it again if you don't think we've ever had any hints.

That's the only reference so far that I was referring to. It was a good red herring, but I doubt anything will develop from it.

Ultimate trolling if that Crustle doesn't belong to Cilan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I hope Zekrom appears and saves the day alongside Satoshi, Lizardon shouldn't be able to beat a deity. I'm sure Reshiram will wipe the floor with any Pokemon it comes across anyway.
    If any of Ash's pokemon should beat a deity its charizard. sadly it looks like all it will take is some talk no jutsu to beat reshiram..or worse iris using her dragon voodo to capture reshiram..

Just going to led this here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE4VvQkCMAA7Akp.jpg:large

BTW: Who's falling in the hole Ash or N....both?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Just going to led this here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE4VvQkCMAA7Akp.jpg:large

I can't really tell, but Pikachu looks fine and they're worrying about N, so it might be N.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I can't really tell, but Pikachu looks fine and they're worrying about N, so it might be N.
    Yeap!! That case N have looks suspicious....the light stone

Cilan in battle mode, so, most likely, Crustle will be his ... the ultimate trolling now would be that N convinces him to releases all of his Pokémon =/

Evil Meowth ... fear to the Fury Swipes from hell

Dento in a battle pose, Dento probably battles. This is gonna be interesting, I wonder how Iwaperesu(assuming he uses it) will take on the Plasma Pokemon. I assume he's battling either a Plasma grunt or Akuroma.

Sick, cilan fighting, N and ghetis confrontation. Looks good
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Dento in a battle pose, Dento probably battles. This is gonna be interesting, I wonder how Iwaperesu(assuming he uses it) will take on the Plasma Pokemon. I assume he's battling either a Plasma grunt or Akuroma.
    Probably gonna be Pansage again, unless there's a VA list already.

Random : PokéRadar

Dento is gonna evaluate team plasma into surrendering.

*dies* Little N is so cute!

What? Oh yeah plot. Woah look at Meowth. Looks like TRio's gonna try and snap him out of it.

And N and Ghetsis confronting each other? *get's popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dento is gonna evaluate team plasma into surrendering.
    I don't quite understand, do you want Dento to get screentime or not? You were complaining about Dento's lack of doing anything important and now you're talking so negatively about his tastings when he will be doing something. Your vices are a tad inconsistent, it's hard to understand your feelings on things. :/

I'm glad Dento is doing something.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 9th March 2013 at 5:21 AM.

I don't quite understand, do you want Dento to get screentime or not? You were complaining about Dento's lack of doing anything important and now you're talking so negatively about his tastings when he will be doing something. Your vices are a tad inconsistent, it's hard to understand your feelings on things. :/

I'm glad Dento is doing something.
    I think you're looking too much into it. I was simply remarking the pic made it look like dento was evaluating something.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast