Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN14 Climax

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Just going to led this here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BE4VvQkCMAA7Akp.jpg:large

BTW: Who's falling in the hole Ash or N....both?
    I don't get it. How did Meowth turn "evil"? Didn't Team Rocket have information about Team Plasma's mind control stuff? Wouldn't Meowth have known about that ahead of time? Why form an alliance with Colress just to be used like that?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I think you're looking too much into it. I was simply remarking the pic made it look like dento was evaluating something.
    Aw, I see. :O My bad on that.

Anyway, I can't wait for this episode to reveal Dento to be a member of the Dark Trinity. :P

Last edited by playerking; 9th March 2013 at 7:36 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Probably gonna be Pansage again, unless there's a VA list already.
    the data broadcast pokemon is Crustle so if Cilans battling chances are he uses Crustle

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

Anyway, I can't wait for this episode to reveal Dento to be a member of the Dark Trinity. :P
    That's mean

I've been looking forward to that for months

What about the episode where Team Rocket/Ash/Team Plasma/N confront each other? One of them said this happens, no?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What about the episode where Team Rocket/Ash/Team Plasma/N confront each other? One of them said this happens, no?
    That was BWn9, it aired just an hour ago..

I basically replied here to stop this thread from being backlogged...

I can't believe that people are more interested in the new filler season then the conclusion of something that has been sort of well written for the most part. It really is a sad day...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I can't believe that people are more interested in the new filler season then the conclusion of something that has been sort of well written for the most part. It really is a sad day...
    Well there really isn't much to talk about lol. It'll get more interesting when we get more info on the climax episodes
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Does anyone else think that Team Plasma is quite a bit....too empty in the anime? I mean, no Seven Sages, no Shadow Triad, even N isn't with them. It's only Ghetsis+Colress+Grunts. Aqua (Shelly), Magma (Brawly) and Galactic (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter) were more builded-upon.

And their Legendary Pokemon of choice is Reshiram. Not even Zekrom appears, or even Kyurem (Which actually should be Ghetsis' ace).

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Does anyone else think that Team Plasma is quite a bit....too empty in the anime? I mean, no Seven Sages, no Shadow Triad, even N isn't with them. It's only Ghetsis+Colress+Grunts. Aqua (Shelly), Magma (Brawly) and Galactic (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter) were more builded-upon.

And their Legendary Pokemon of choice is Reshiram. Not even Zekrom appears, or even Kyurem (Which actually should be Ghetsis' ace).
    I noticed that, I thought a lot of potential and interesting characters relating to team plasma were missing, who knows they may make a last minute or brief appearance in one of the arcs final episodes. Who knows if this will be where team plasma disbands or are caught by looker, I get the feeling someone will escape for another day.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I noticed that, I thought a lot of potential and interesting characters relating to team plasma were missing,.
    Like who? All the important ones are here. All we're missing are the sages (useless in the games, would be useless in the anime) and the triad (basically the same situation as the sages).
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Like who? All the important ones are here. All we're missing are the sages (useless in the games, would be useless in the anime) and the triad (basically the same situation as the sages).
    Hey's thats CIlan development we're talking about here!

We should have at least had the battleship.

You guys, stop indirectly pointing out the flaws in BW. It'll be way easier finding the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    You guys, stop indirectly pointing out the flaws in BW. It'll be way easier finding the pros.
    There were pros O_O?!

I'm happy with how TP has been treated, never really cared for the other members anyways.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post

Uhm? N isn't with Plasma in B2W2 either, but is apparently part of their history, so does count:
    - TR: Quite a few professors and teams, no issues there. HgSs-introducees weren't show, which is logical. But still a large ensemble as a whole.
    - TATM: Maxie, Archie, Shelly and Brawly? The guy with the Ditto and the girl with the hair? Yes, well builded upon indeed/sarcasm.
    - Galactic: Cyrus, Saturn, Mars, Juniper, Charon (backgroundshot), well builded upon?
    - Plasma: N, Ghetsis, Colress, Angie, Blanca, Nero, Anthea and Concordia (previously Plasma).

Definitely not as bad as. Not to mention that there may have been more named members in the skipped/banned episodes.

In the games, they actually go for one as well.. Ash has been linked to Zekrom, so it was obvious that they'll choose Reshiram for N, and not mention the innate link between Ashkrom. Kyurem was a doomed plot which would've needed far too much set up for the animé, condensed to a 14 episode POKEMON arc...

That we're getting this is quite surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    There were pros O_O?!

I'm happy with how TP has been treated, never really cared for the other members anyways.
    Agreed.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Spoiler:- Image:
    Last edited by playerking; 19th March 2013 at 7:27 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Looks like some serious stuff is going down. Pikachu turns on Ash? Reshiram gets posessed?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
        Spoiler:- Image:
    Dang it Pikachu, your supposed to be battling N -_-...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I nominate child N as the cutest child in the anime.

Looks like A LOT is gonna happen. So Cilan, Iris, and Cedric are captured...I guess Ash and N escape. But then what happens? TP steals the White Stone...I wonder what happens to Ash. Pikachu gets possessed...maybe that's when Charizard comes out, breaks Pikachu free but both of them aren't enough for Reshiram until Zekrom appears?

LOL what if Pikachu gets another powerup like in the original TR vs TP and Meloetta/Kami Trio 2 parter?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

:O unless that is Thunder, looks like old Thunderbolt might be back .

Pikachu, sis. You can't go around attacking your own trainer. Honestly, I get why the writers are using the "Pikachu turns on Ash" thing since this is the perfect opportunity, but I'd like to see some originality for once, not just some problem that will get resolved when Colress gets beaten. But y'all know I'm here for Colress' fall. It's about time someone gave him a taste of his own medicine.

:O unless that is Thunder, looks like old Thunderbolt might be back .
    Uhhh what? When did Thunderbolt leave?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Uhhh what? When did Thunderbolt leave?
    I mean old animation lol.

I mean old animation lol.
    Ohhh, my mistake. What's different about it? Besides electricity sparking at Pikachu's tail while charging?

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast